His Man | Taekook ☑

By BangtanFilter

"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyun... More

Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin
Chapter 2: Boss' boytoy?
Chapter 3: Hypnosis
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control
Chapter 6: Hwasa
Chapter 7: The Double Date
Chapter 8: Who's Stronger?
Chapter 9: Dating a Monster
Chapter 10: The Acceptance and The Denial
Chapter 11: Memories and Misconceptions
Chapter 12: Idiot
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Telepathy
Chapter 15: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping Pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Bait
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friend and The Unexpected Enemy
Chapter 19: His Incomplete Possession
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: New Enemies
Chapter 22: The Betrayal
Chapter 23: Now
Chapter 24: Necessary Evil
Chapter 25: Not the Enemy
Chapter 26: The Monster Inside Him
Chapter 27: The Goodbye
Chapter 28: The Lucky One
Chapter 29: Vase of Glass
Chapter 30: Families, Friends and Exes
Chapter 31: The Light and The Darkness
Chapter 32: Breaking heart or Breaking Trust
Chapter 33: New Man
Chapter 34: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 35: Connection of Contradictions
Chapter 36: Past and Future
Chapter 37: The Pending Apology
Chapter 38: The Truth Untold
Chapter 39: Not His Man
Chapter 40: Left side of the Bed
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The good, the bad and the ugly
Chapter 43: Loyalty
Chapter 44: Christmas Hell
Chapter 45: Not so Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: Still love me?
Chapter 47: Stupid In Love
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Call Me By My Name
Chapter 51: Promise
Chapter 52: Soulmate
Chapter 53: My House, My Guest
Chapter 54: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 1
Chapter 55: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Marry Me Then
Chapter 57: Not Yet
Chapter 58: Fear or Love
Chapter 59: Momzilla and Evil Dad
Chapter 60: Brothers
Chapter 61: Beginning of the End
Chapter 62: Sinners
Chapter 63: The Assemblage
Chapter 65: Just Taehyung
Chapter 66: Jungkook
Chapter 67: The Second Gunshot
Chapter 68: For The Family
Chapter 69: Iron Rods
Chapter 70: Forever In Your Arms
Chapter 71: Promise Of Forever
Chapter 72: Life Goes On
Chapter 73: Happily Ever After
BONUS 1: Wedding Bells
BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding
BONUS 3: Wedding Night
SEQUEL ANYONE ?
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTICE
Still My Man?
Happy Anniversary to My Love

Chapter 64: Past and Pain

3.8K 228 73
By BangtanFilter

"You couldn't break me last time. What makes you think you will be able to do that this time?" Jungkook scoffs at Youngjae.

He woke up finding himself tied up to a bed in a bedroom that wasn't his. It took him a few seconds to register that he was handcuffed to the bed. Both his hands handcuffed separately to the headboard and both his legs spread wide and chained to either side of the bed. Clothes intact, no bruises or cuts on the body. The room was all white. Looked like a hotel room? He tried to revind the events that might have led him to this place. He was crying on the pavement because his mother sucks. He felt all woozy in the head, had a blurry vision, saw a man rush to him from a car and assumed it was Taehyung. ASSUMED! "How idiot are you, Jungkook!", he talked to himself.

He remembered feeling a needle piercing through his arm. He was drugged? Clearly. Or how else would they manage to chain him up like that? He took a deep breathe coming in terms with the fact that he let himself get kidnapped. Again.

He tried hard to tug onto the handcuffs. Couldn't get out of them. Note to self, he thought. You believe it's your man, when you SEE it's your man.

"It's okay. It's okay. You are a big man. You can deal with a few kicks and few punches before Taehyung finds you. Right?", he talked to himself, mentally preparing for what he knew would come next. He took a mental note to not give them anything that they could use against Taehyung, no matter how much they torture him. And not give them the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of Taehyung's man. "Be strong Jungkook..be strong. You will be okay", he told himself again and again before he found Youngjae enter the room with a smile on his face.

"Long time no see, Mr. Jeon", he smiles.

"Fuck off", Jungkook smiles back, his eyes fearless.

"Ever so fiesty!", the old man chuckles.

"Ever so criminal", Jungkook scoffs.

"Do you know why you are here?", he asks the younger.

"You brought me here. You tell me"

"I didn't actually. It was Yeonjun. The man that brought you here"

"W-what?" Jungkook couldn't believe what he heard. He had always thought of Yeonjun as a nice kid and he wasn't aware of his schemes like Taehyung and Jimin were.

"Yes"

"What do you want from me?", Jungkook comes back to the point.

"Well, a lot of things"

"Start talking"

"I want my company back. I want my son back and I want to ruin that lawyer friend of yours for corrupting my son"

"Ruin Jimin?", Jungkook laughs out loud. "That one was funny."

"You are truly admirable Mr. Jeon. You are chained up to a bed and yet you seem to be so fearless. Taehyung really got himself a good one. Didn't he?"

Jungkook ignores what he heard. "We all know you hate your son..why do you want him back?", he asks.

"To teach that bastard what happens when you betray your father", Youngjae almost growls giving Jungkook a clear picture of why Yoongi should never come near his father again. Ever.

"Not gonna happen. Sorry. No Jimin. No Yoongi. We can think about Min Corp though". Jungkook smiles.

"The nation hates me. I won't be able to sustain my company even if I did get it back. So I think I would like to get my revenge on your friends"

"Like I said Einstein. Not. Gonna. Happen", Jungkook stares straight at the man.

"You are stubborn Jeon. I like that. You know, you can still reason with me. You can't reason with him though", he smiles before leaving the room.

"Who the hell is hi-", Jungkook's tongue gets caught in his teeth when he watches this strange man walk inside the room. Salt and pepper hair, 50 something age, still in good shape, dead looking eyes, no emotions in them, a sly smile formed on the lips, a maniacal aura about him. Manical? Shit! That's when it occurred to Jungkook that the man was Sooman. Taehyung's stepfather.

"Should I call you son-in-law? Since you are Taehyung's little pet?", he smiles.

"How about you don't call me at all?", Jungkook shoots back.

"Youngjae was right. You are fiesty, little one! I can see why Taehyung likes you"

"And I can see why he hates you"

"You can? Already? You don't even know anything yet", Sooman scoffs, his eyes showing a hint of madness.

"I know everything"

"Really? You know why you are here?"

"Enlighten me", Jungkook fakes a smile, brimming with sarcasm.

"I want to record you when you scream and send it to your boyfriend. I want to make him suffer. So bad. So bad that he begs me to stop and then I want to kill him after I kill you right infront of him", he says with such ease as if it was nothing.

"Nice chat!", Jungkook smiles.

"Oh you don't think I could do that", Sooman observes.

"Tell me old psycho man. What makes you think he won't kill you before you kill him?"

"He cannot kill me, little one. I have you. Let me see what he does when he hears you scream"

"They tortured me for three days last time. Beat me up bloody and still couldn't get a word out of me they could use against Taehyung. What makes you think I would break this time?", Jungkook scoffs.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, little one", Sooman chuckles with amusement clear on his face. "Tell me now, why would I chain you to a bed if I wanted to have you beaten up?"

Jungkook's eyes widens in shock. He was right. Why chain him to the bed unless.... His heart sank and his soul trembled in disgust. What was he going to do to him? The fearlessness in Jungkook gets replaced by an instant need to be freed. No. No. He wouldn't let this old maniac touch him. There was no way.

"Don't you dare...", Jungkook grunts. His face red with anger.

"Tell me little one, did your boyfriend ever tell you why he hated me so much?"

"He hates you because you are despicable. Because you hurt him when he was little. You beat him up bloody every other day for years and you would do the same with his mother if she tried to help him. You isolated him from people. You kept in locked up while your children played outside. You would beat him up for fun when your kids went to school so they wouldn't find out what a monster you were." Jungkook said trembling in anger.

"Is that all he told you?", Sooman smiles.

"Don't tell me you didn't do that because I know you-"

"Oh I did. I did. I definitely did. But that is not all I did", he smiles again, his eyes brimming with insanity.

......

Taehyung's lost in his thought as Shane drives him to the address Gahyeon gave him. Other people were seated in other cars. His phone rings and that brings him out of his trance.

"Yes, Jimin", he answers.

"On your way there?"

"Yes"

"Tae..", Jimin takes a deep breath, clearly audible on the phone, "Are you going to be okay when you see him?"

"I don't know Jimin. I really don't."

"When you found out he had escaped, you cried like a little child in Jungkook's arms. I don't think you are ready to face him".

"Doesn't matter if I am. He has Jungkook"

"I know, I know but I am worried about you, Tae"

"Don't be. I can deal with facing him again. I just can't let him hurt my baby the way he hurt me", Taehyung says, his eyes determined.

"Yes, we need to get Jungkook back. There is no one around you who actually knows about Sooman. I just needed to check up on you. That's all."

"Thank you, Jimin", he says honestly.

"Just remember that whatever happened is your past and he could hurt 10 year old Tae but he cannot hurt Taehyung that you are now. He is nothing but a sick old man and you can ruin him in seconds."

"And I will, Jimin. I will", Taehyung says before disconnecting the call. More than anything, Taehyung was mad at himself for not killing Sooman 7 years ago. For only hitting him with the iron rod thrice. For not finishing him off when he had the chance. Sooman should have been long dead. He shouldn't have been anywhere near Jungkook. He shouldn't have been anywhere near any person he loves. Initially, he thought about calling the police to get both of them arrested but he changed his mind. He doesn't want any official involved. He doesn't want them arrested. He wants them dead.

......

Tears flow down Jungkook's eyes, wetting the pillow under his head after Sooman told him everything. His eyes had anger, hatred, disgust clear for anyone to see.

Sooman told Jungkook how when he was beating up a 10 year old Taehyung, he had stopped to catch his breath. Little Taehyung was on the ground, sobbing in excruciating pain after being hit by a leather belt multiple times. All he had done is take some of the presents Sooman had bought for Gahyeon. He told Jungkook how he watched Tae cry on the floor when he suddenly found him so fragile and beautiful. Taehyung has always been beautiful, he told Jungkook. He looked so much more pretty when he cried, Sooman told him. Jungkook stared at him in disgust. Beating up a 10 year old child and thinking he looked beautiful while he cried?

"So I just couldn't help it you know?", Sooman added. "He looked so precious, so fragile. So I just picked him up and put him in the bed. Undressed him and had sex with him. God he was so precious when he cried in pain. That little boy!", Sooman smiles telling Jungkook his twisted story.

Jungkook goes numb when after hearing what Sooman had to say. His heart ached as if someone stabbed him in the heart and pulled it out with the knife. Had sex? With a child? With Taehyung? His Taehyung? His eyes let go of tears of rage.

"But that's not the end of it you know", Sooman continued, sipping water from a tumbler. "I liked it so much that I would do it whenever I wanted to until he turned 17. There was this another boy in the neighbourhood. I wanted to see how pretty he would look crying when I fucked him. I think he was 8? I don't remember. Not that it mattered. But Taehyung went so crazy when he found out. He grabbed a long iron rod and smacked my skull. That motherfucker. I didn't understand why he would do that. Maybe he was jealous of that child? What do you think Jungkook? Why did he hit me?" , he asks Jungkook. Jungkook could tell he seriously didn't understand why. He was so mentally sick and twisted that he didn't understand that Taehyung wanted to save that child from going through what he went through. He could never gather the courage to fight for himself because he didn't want his mother to he hurt by this monster but he lost it when it came to another child who could end up like him. Broken. Taehyung who was merely a teen, hit this man in the head because he wanted to kill him and he wanted to save that child.

"NOT HIM, YOU MONSTER!", Sooman mimicked, "That's what Taehyung said when he hit me, you know? That little shit hit me three times even though there was blood gushing from my head. I passed out and he thought I was dead. They threw me in a mental asylum after I recovered. They said I had irreversible brain damage? Your boyfriend ruined my life. His mother, my lovely wife took the  blame on herself and went to jail instead of him and my children were abandoned. I heard that he ran away and found a safe haven with a mafia gang. He said I was a monster but what was he? Joining a mafia? Torturing people? Being a criminal? Bullshit! And..and..and when he came back to Seoul. He took over my company".

"The company is Kim Consolidated. Not Lee Consolidated. It is his father's company. Not yours", Jungkook deadpans, his eyes blank.

"Whatever. I took over that company when I married his mother. It was fine. His father was long dead even before I met his mother. Taehyung went back to Seoul. Removed my existence from every official paper there was and took over the company. He left me with nothing. He left my children with nothing. They had to live like orphans even when they weren't."

"And whose fault is that?", Jungkook asked.

"TAEHYUNG'S!", Sooman shamelessly answered.

Jungkook scoffs at the maniac infront of him. He looks him straight in the eye and hisses, "You will die".

Sooman laughs in response.

"He will kill you and if he doesn't, I will". Sooman could see something in Jungkook's eyes that sent a shiver down his spine. It wasn't rage or anger or sadness or even helplessness. It was something that Sooman was familiar with. He could see it. The madness. The bloodthirst. He knew the man infront of him wasn't joking when he said he will kill him. He knew he could and he would if given the opportunity. That was the first time Sooman saw Jungkook and he feared him.

"Have you ever even killed a bird, little one?" Sooman feigns a laughter.

"Birds didn't hurt my man. You did."

"Can you? Really? Kill a man?", he asks, looking genuinely curious.

Jungkook doesn't bother answering the question and looks around the room for a while and find a recording camera set on a tripod.

"Okay, I get it. That's the plan", Jungkook adds. "You want to do your monstrous things to me, record it while I cry, beg you to stop, scream etc etc , show it to Tae to make him suffer? It that correct?", he smiles at the old maniac.

"Oh I had heard you were smart!", Sooman responds.

"You will make him surrender to you because you think he will to protect me. You will take your revenge then. Correct?"

"Yes"

"So what's revenge then? You want to kill him?"

"Ofcourse"

"Right, so do you think you will get KC back if you kill him? What are you gonna tell the world? Where did Kim Taehyung go?"

"Don't try to be too smart with me, little one!", Sooman pulls Jungkook head by his hair to make him face him.

"You have chained me up. Smart is the only thing I can be right now", Jungkook smiles. Sooman smacks him right across the face leaving him with a bloody lip.

"So tell me. What's the plan? How will you get KC back?", Jungkook continues as if nothing happened.

"I will think about it after I kill your boyfriend and you"

"Oh me too? That's an improvement", Jungkook chuckles, "so who dies first? Me or him?"

"You", Soomaj deadpans.

"So you kill me infront of him to make him suffer? And then you kill him? That's an excellent plan!", Jungkook smiles again.

"You are brave, little one. Fearless even. Fearlessness won't save you though"

"Begging you to let me go, will?"

Sooman scoffs in response.

"So tell me. What are you going to do to me? The camera is already recording if I am not wrong."

"Tell me. What do want me to do?", Sooman smiles, rubbing his thumb on the younger's face. It sends a wave of disgust through Jungkook's body.

"Listen", he grunts.

Sooman stops and listens.

"Do whatever you want. You won't see me begging, screaming or crying. No matter what you do to me, I will not let you hurt him again. So go right ahead and hurt me all you want because I am the only one you can hurt". Not him. Never him.

"Let me see for how long you don't scream", Sooman chuckles, "Will you scream when I fuck you senseless, little one?"

Jungkook chuckles. "No. I will just make sure I kill you just as painfully"

to be continued....

☆☆☆

Major announcements:

1. I have another taekook fic coming up after this one, post which, I will write boyXboy stories (not fanfic or any kind). Chapters like these are the reason. I don't want to use real people and their names to write scenes like this one. Please look forward to the upcoming taekook fic. FIRST CHAPTER RELEASES TOMORROW! It's going to be light-hearted and super sexy 😭

2. I changed my name on wattpad from bangtanfilter to Lavender Marie. Don't get confused lol.

Also, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE. Tell me what you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.5K 18
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an idol, Taehyung a secretary in a big company. He gets love confessions daily, hating it. One day he shows an old u...
36.7K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
7.8K 390 18
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
272K 11.4K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...