SEVENTEEN Imagines

Od miiikyyyla

[SLOW UPDATE] This book consist of random imagines of every SEVENTEEN members because 80% of my brain are all... Více

~~~
Imagine 1: We Can't Be
Imagine 2: Soulmate
Imagine 3: Sunday Morning
Imagine 4: Painful Scene
Imagine 5: Duality
Imagine 6: Hurting Myself
Imagine 7: I Wonder
Imagine 8: Don't Leave Me
Imagine 9: You are Precious to Me
Imagine 10: Sad but Happy
Imagine 11: Can't You See Me?
Imagine 12: I Love You Sir
Imagine 13: Not a Dream
Imagine 14: No Choice
Imagine 15: Dream Became True
Imagine 16: Regret
Imagine 17: Make You Happy
Imagine 18: Surprise
Imagine 19: Anti-Romantic
Imagine 20: She Saved my Life
Imagine 21: Confession
Imagine 22: Thank you, EX
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday
Imagine 24: I Like You
Imagine 25: Promise
Imagine 26: Accident
Imagine 27: Late Night Kisses
Imagine 28: Started in a Café
Imagine 29: I Still Love You
Imagine 30: Secret Girl
Imagine 31: Someone Who's Better
Imagine 33: Get Back Together
Imagine 34: Vanilla Latte
Imagine 35: Green Dress
Imagine 36: White Cat
Imagine 37: Because of You
Imagine 38: My Treasure
Imagine 39: You Can Do It
Imagine 40: Mr. Comforter
Imagine 41: Noona
Imagine 42: True Feelings
Imagine 43: Wondrous
Imagine 44: Idiot
Imagine 45: Impostor
Imagine 46: Freaking Duck
Imagine 47: Remember You
Imagine 48: Love Triangle
Imagine 49: The Truth
Imagine 50: Butterflies
Imagine 51: Denial
Imagine 52: Little Secret
Imagine 53: Reunited
Imagine 54: New Guy Student
Imagine 55: Fangirl
Imagine 56: Together Forever
Imagine 57: Pervert
Imagine 58: Unexplained Feeling
Imagine 59: New Best Friend
Imagine 60: Nothing Changes
Imagine 61: Doesn't Matter

Imagine 32: Dilemma

659 6 1
Od miiikyyyla

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

"How does it feel being the prince's soon to be wife?"

Many people asked me that annoying question. How does it feel? Well... it feels horrible, annoying, frustrating, stressful and most of all, uncomfortable. That's what it truely feels but people doesn't know that. They can't know that, for my parents will surely kill me.

Well, let me explain the thing that is happening right now.

My parents forced me to marry the prince of Caratland, Woozi, because we look good together. For that kind of a reason, they decided and planned a marriage for us.

Honestly speaking, their reason doesn't even make sense to me. 

There are tons of princes in this world but why him? He also has three older brothers which is more better than him but why? Just why does it have to be him?! I hate him!

I hate him from the bottom to the top of my heart! Why do I hate him? It's because he has a cold attitude, he always rolled his eyes to me and he always looked at me like I am the most ugly and disgusting person in this world. 

How can I marry him when he treats me like that?

"Y/N~ Look what I got~", my mom said as she showed me my wedding gown.

"Wow~ Beautiful~ Really nice~", I said in a 'no energy yet sarcastic' way.

"Y/N darling, cheer up will you? You need to be happy"

"You want me to be happy, mom? You want me to cheer up? Then cancel the wedding! I don't need to marry him! I hate him mom!", I shouted with all of my heart.

I AM SO ANGRY

"Y/N, what's with the tone? Are you angry?"

"Yes! I'm very angry!", I said and walks out the room with no hesitation and without looking back.

I ran as far as I can. I don't care where my feet will take me, I just want to release all of my anger. I wanted some space.

I stopped running and sat under the big tree. I closed my eyes then I started crying.

"Why is my life like this? Why do I need to get married? Why do I need to marry the man that I don't love? Just why?!", I screamed and cry. I don't care if someone hears me. But I think I am the only one here.

"Don't cry, princess", someone suddenly said.

I stopped then I raised my head. I saw a handsome and tall man in front of me, handing a handkerchief.

"Here, stop crying cause you look so ugly when you cry", this man said and I started crying again.

"Why do all of you keeps calling me ugly?!"

"O-oh I-i'm so sorry princess. I didn't know that you were crying because of that", the man nervously said then he suddenly hugs me. I got flustered and stopped from crying.

"I'm so sorry, please stop crying. Everything is gonna be fine, trust me princess", he said as he pats my head. I don't know but I feel safe. I feel a little bit okay. I somehow feel at ease.

"I'm sorry", he said as he broke the hug and wipes my tears.

"W-who are you?", I asked.

"You don't know me?", he said and shakes my head.

He chuckled, "I'm Prince Mingyu, Woozi's younger brother", he said then my eyes widened.

Woozi has a younger brother?

"Woozi has a younger brother? And it's you?", I said then he nods as he smiles. He's cute and adorable.

"Yes. I heard you are my older brother's soon to be wife...", he said then I sighed.

"Well, unluckily yes"

"Why? What's wrong? Is he hurting you, princess?", he asked in a worried tone.

"Nope. He is just... cold and rude at me"

"Oh, so you want him to be sweet and warm to you?"

"Well even if he became like that, I still don't want to marry him. I don't like him", I said sarcastically. 

"O...kay", he said then I saw him smiled, a little bit.

"Umm, what are you doing here by the way?"

"Well... just... g-getting some f-fresh air. Y-yeah! Getting some freash air, hehe", he said.

Why is he stuttering?

"Why are you stuttering? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I g-gotta go, see you later princess!", he said then he ran away quickly.

He is kind of weird but cute.

After a few minutes, I decided to go back inside. 

~-~-~-~

When I got back, I saw my mom, walking back and forth, in front of Woozi's room. 

"Y/N! Where have you been? Woozi wants to talk to you", my mom said.

"Why does he want to talk to me?"

"I don't know. Just go and talk to him, he is waiting inside", mom said then I just nodded and enters his room.

"So you wanted to talk to me?", I said as soon as I closed the door.

"Do you like the wedding gown?"

"Of course I like it, but I don't like the idea of getting married, especially to you", I said seriously and he just laughed.

"Stop being so picky Y/N, you should be thankful because you are marrying me", he said, right in front my face.

"Excuse me?! And why would I be thankful if I am marrying a guy that I don't even love? I even hated you for my whole life!", I shouted right in front his face.

"You h-hate me?"

"Yes. I hate you so much, so please, do everything to stop our marriage", I said then opened the door, but Woozi grabbed my hands and locked the door.

"What's wrong with you? Let me go!", I said as I pulled my hands.

"I don't care if you hate me Y/N, we are still going to get married"

"Have you lost your mind? Didn't I told you already that I can't marry you for I don't love you and you don't also love me"

"No, I love you!"

What did he just said?

"W-what... d-did you said? You love me?"

"Yes! So please, please just marry me and learn to love me", he begged as he held both of my hands. I'm completely shocked and speechless right now.

"No. I can't", I said as I shook my head.

"Please Y/N. I promise, I won't hurt you, never in my life. So please, please marry me Y/N", he begged.

"I don't care if you love me or you won't ever hurt me, I won't still marry you. So please find a way to stop our marriage. I'm begging you", I said and pulled my hands from his grip then walks away but again, he pulls me and hugged me.

"Please Y/N, I'm begging you", he said then he started crying. 

"Woozi, I'm sorry but I can't. I just can't", I stated and broke the hug.

"But why? Because you hate me? I can make you fall for me", he said.

"No Woozi"

"Y/N, please", he said as he sobbed. 

"Didn't she just said she don't want to marry you?", someone suddenly said. I turned my head to the door then there I saw Mingyu.

"I was listening to the both of you"

"What are you doing here? Get out! You have nothing to do here", Woozi said but Mingyu just laughed and smirks.

"I actually have something to do here", he said as he walked closer to us. 

"What?", Woozi annoyingly said.

"I'm here to take my girl", he said then he pulled my hand from Woozi's grip.

"W-what? Your girl? Mingyu, she's my future wife"

"Yes she is, but, she is just forced. Y/N is not willing to be your wife", Mingyu seriously said at Woozi.

"Do you like Y/N?"

"I love her", Mingyu directly said.

W-what?!

"M-mingyu, what are you saying?", I said while pulling my hand away from his hand.

"I love you Y/N, since the first day I've saw you", he said while looking straight into my eyes. My heart suddenly beats faster.

What is wrong with me?

"So you want to get her? Sorry but I won't let that happen. Y/N is mine and we are going to get married", Woozi said but Mingyu chuckled.

"I don't think we are the one who will decide this", Mingyu said as he looks at me. Woozi also look at me with serious eyes.

"W-wait? Don't tell me I am going to-"

"Yes, you are going to choose between us Y/N", Mingyu said.

"It's me Y/N, right?", Woozi said with teary eyes.

"Am I going to choose right now?"

"Let's not waste time Y/N. Just choose freely, it's your choice, choose your happiness", Mingyu said. I can't believe I'm in this kind of situation.

"Y/N, please", Woozi pleaded.

I deeply sighed as I closed both of my eyes.

"I... choose......."

(Who will you choose???)

The End

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

225K 4.5K 67
*ONGOING* Just some Seventeen imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Highest Ranking: #1 at...
363K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom
124K 1.8K 41
oneshots for seventeen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, angst, all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelling...
236K 5.2K 37
This is an Imagine collection for the Rookie Group from Pledis Entertainment, Seventeen! Message me your request but please see the rules first! Str...