Pull Me Back - Kuroo x Reader

By writingsbyelle

You aren't used to happy endings. Your parents' messy divorce leaves you with some issues that you'd rather n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IMPORTANT UPDATES & THINGS

Chapter 26

2.8K 67 65
By writingsbyelle

My mom and I end up having a fantastic night together. I think that our crying session earlier actually doubled as a bonding session because I feel so comfortable around her tonight. After we finish our episode of AOT, we end up just chatting. It's nice. 

"So when is Kuroo coming to pick you up?" She asks me, grabbing her phone and checking the time. 

I look at mine as well. "Hmmm...It looks like he'll be here in like ten minutes."

"Do you need to get ready or anything? I don't want to keep you if you have things to do before you leave--" She says, getting up and bringing our dinner plates to the kitchen sink. 

"Yeah, I guess it's not a bad idea to freshen up a little bit," I say, shrugging. "Thanks for tonight though, I actually had a lot of fun."

"Oh, no need to thank me, we always do anime dinner nights! Now shoo, go get ready!" She waves me off, but I can see her smiling as she scrubs our plates in the kitchen. 

I'm smiling too as I walk into my room and shut the door. I check myself out in the mirror, deciding whether or not to change outfits before I go. I have on sweatshorts and a big tshirt. It's comfy...not the most stylish...but I'm too lazy to change, I decide. Plus, it's just ice cream. I do walk over to my dresser and apply some more deodorant and perfume though. I checked the whether earlier and Kuroo was right, it's hot out there. My makeup from the school day looks a little busted after sleeping on it and crying with it on, it's fine. Kuroo surely won't care. 

I head back out into the living room in time to see headlights flash through our window as Kuroo's car pulls into the driveway. 

"He's here, Mom!" I call to the kitchen. 

"Alright, honey! Have fun, be safe!"

I hurry out the door, wanting, needing to see him. It's dark outside and I can't really see him in the car, but I hear the bass of music. I smile when I recognize the song he's playing as one that I recommended to him. I pull open the passenger door and hop inside. 

"Hey," I say, turning to face him.

"Hey, you," he says, smiling. "You look cute," he adds, gesturing to my comfy outfit. 

"Pshhh, don't lie," I say, breaking eye contact as a smile takes over my face. 

"I'm not," he says as he puts the car into reverse, and bends around, putting his arm on the back of my headrest as he backs out of the driveway. If I didn't care about distracting him, I would have grabbed his arm, traced the pronounced veins on it. It's harder than I thought to hold back. I'm in...some sort of mood tonight. 

We make it onto the road and he begins to berate me with questions about what happened with my mom when she figured out what happened. I patiently explain how it all went down. It's so easy to just be honest with him.

"No fucking way...You sure you're okay?" He asks, glancing around at me. I meet his hazel eyes, see his brows pulled together. 

"Yeah, I promise. My mom actually helped me so much earlier...I'm not really used to talking to her like that but it was...nice."

Kuroo reaches over and puts his hand on my thigh, brushing over it gently. "I'm glad...Not sure if it went better or worse than I expected, but you really do seem to be good now. You're actually sort of...hyper."

I snort. "Hyper? Pleeaasssee..." 

 "No seriously, you are!" He chuckles, running his hand up and down my thigh. I feel myself start to throb. Maybe 'hyper' isn't the right word for how I feel right now...

"That feel good?" He asks, breaking my train of thought. He slows his hand when it reaches my inner thigh...then drags it back down...and up again...

"Yeah..." I say, laying my head back on the headrest and closing my eyes. I just zero into the feeling of his teasing touch. 

We lapse into comfortable silence, but I can tell we're both focusing on the the movement of his hand. The way it just gets a little closer to my center each time he traces over my thigh. I feel my breath quicken a little and I know for a fact that I'm slowly opening my thighs further each time he moves. 

Way too soon, the car stops moving and I open my eyes. I see we're parked outside of the ice cream shop. I feel disappointed and frustration course through me. Sure, nothing could've happened while he was driving...but still...

Kuroo doesn't move his hand though. The fluorescent lights of the ice cream shop are our only source of light and they create such dramatic contours across Kuroo's face that it leaves me breathless. His eyes are a little narrowed and just so dark. I see his lips are slightly parted and I begin to wonder if he's breathing as hard as I am right now. 

"So are we getting ice cream?" I murmur, not breaking eye contact with him. I notice that his hand has slightly tightened it's grip on my thigh. He's so close, just a little adjustment on my part and--

"This place doesn't close for an hour..." He trails off.

"So?" I say, tilting my head to the side.

"Care to go for a little more of a drive?" He asks. I see his lips pull up into a smirk. 

"Yeah, I think I'd love that," I say, wrapping my hand around his forearm as his hand continues caressing my thigh. I feel excitement build inside me. I don't know what he has planned for me, but I trust him completely. 

It turns out, the "drive" he mentioned just lasts a minute or two. I begin to put the pieces together when we pull off onto a dark residential road. He cuts the lights, then the engine, plunging us into complete darkness. All I can see is the outline of his spiky hair and broad shoulders. 

He shifts a little closer to me and finally brushes his fingers across the seam on my underwear. I hear him let out a breath. 

"Fuck, I wanted to finger you so badly while we were driving but I was so scared that I'd run the fucking car off the road..." 

I gulp, fully throbbing, probably soaking wet, heart racing. "Yeah, you with your one-track mind probably would've killed us both." 

He laughs and the sound sends shivers down my spine. Any other night and I probably would wait for him to make the next move, but tonight I'm impatient, needy. I grab his hand and guide it under my underwear, right to my core. It's as I thought...I'm dripping. My head hits the back of my seat at the feeling of his long fingers touching me, caressing me.

"Goddamn..." He mutters as he runs his fingers over me. "You're fucking soaking right now, I didn't know you were that wet for me...You must want me so bad," he chuckles, but I can hear he's out of breath.

"Shut the fuck u--ah," I moan as he finds my clit, rubbing over it gently. My hips move on their own, begging him to keep going. Kuroo has a thing for teasing but I'm hoping that tonight he just gives me what I want. He skillfully flicks over my clit again and again and I start panting. It's such direct contact, it's almost too much, it feels too good--

I glance over at him, eyes half-closed, mouth open and panting. He's watching me, watching as his hand touches me. With a jolt, I realize that his other hand is touching himself over his shorts, rubbing slowly. It's so fucking hot that I almost orgasm at the sight of it. I watch him move his hand up his long, hard length. 

My mouth waters. I can't help it. I need his dick. 

I reach over so that I'm the one leaning over the middle console now and touch him. My mouth opens on it's own, almost begging me to suck on him.

Now Kuroo's the one suffering under my touch. He lets out a strained moan and grips the side of his door as I trace my fingers over him. "Holy fuck," he gets out, voice strained. 

"You like that?" I ask, using his line. I'm slightly bent over the middle console, so I have to look up at him. I keep my lashes low and bite my lip, hoping it'll drive him crazy. 

Nodding, he grabs my face with his big hand, rubbing his thumb over my cheek. I feel that it's still damp from touching me. "Yeah, you feel so good. So fucking good."

"I want to put you in my mouth," I whisper, looking at him. Truthfully, I'm a little nervous because he's big...But the need to feel him in my mouth outweighs that concern. His eyes widen a little bit and I know I have him wound around my finger. This boy will let me do anything.

"Let's go to the backseat, baby," he says, gently patting my cheek. "It'll be more comfortable that way." 

I nod and climb into the back seat. I see Kuroo moving the passenger and driver seats up as far as they go before climbing into the back and settling next to me. I drop to my knees on the floor of the car and crawl between his legs. He still has his shorts on, but his dick is so hard that it must hurt to be pressed up against the fabric...So I decide to help him with it.

I grab his shorts and pull them down, leaving him in his boxers and tshirt. It's still not enough. His body is so hot that I want to see it. 

"Take your shirt off," I tell him. He has that thing off in a heartbeat and I pause to appreciate how fast his chest is rising and falling. The contraction of his pecs and abs. He still has his long legs spread around me and I lay my head on his right thigh, looking up at him while he looks down at me.

"Do you like seeing me like this? On my knees in front of you?" I trace my hand up and down his other thigh like he was doing to me earlier. I can see his dick twitching and know it must be throbbing. I know he likes it. 

"Y/n...I--You're going to...kill me, you know that? Yeah I like it, I'm about to come from you just looking at me like that..." He trails off. 

Kuroo's a genius. He's smart, good-looking, charismatic...And I know he loves the attention he gets from being him. I want to show him how much I need him, that I adore him...I want him to feel how much I see him, how special he is. He's cocky, but it's because he's a perfect creation. I might not believe in a god, but I'm going to worship him tonight. If he goes crazy for attention, I'm going to give him all of mine. 

I lift my head and reach my hands up to touch the V of his hips, so pronounced...He shivers. I trail my hands down his hips and reach the waistband of his boxers. I pull them down and my mouth goes dry when his dick is finally free. It somehow looks even bigger. I glance up at him and he looks down at me, eyes hazy. I don't even know if he's breathing. 

Scooting forward a bit, I wrap one hand around his lower back and the other touches him. I move my fingers over his tip and then down the length of him, loving the sounds of him moaning as I touch him. Once my mouth has stopped being dry, I lick my lips and lean forward. 

I first kiss his tip and then part my lips to lick it. My tongue finds a vein that runs down his shaft and I follow it, licking all the way down him. Kuroo is letting out a string of curse words, so I figure I'm doing something right. 

After I've licked down him a few times, I make my way back to his tip and suck on it. Kuroo full on jolts now, letting out a strangled sound. I feel one of his hands get tangled in my hair. I take that as encouragement and I take more of him in my mouth. My mouth becomes full way too soon...there's so much more of him left. 

I moan at the feeling of him inside my throat as I go even further, determined to get all of him inside of me. The vibration causes his dick to throb and twitch and I feel his hands shake in my hair. I have a feeling that he's trying hard to last as long as he can. Saliva leaks out of my lips as I suck on him, gagging every time he hits the very back of my throat. He's begun to move his hips so that he's thrusting into my throat, almost like he wants me to choke a little, to feel how full he can make me. I'm so turned on that I can barely think past the feeling of his dick thrusting into my mouth. 

He's pulling my hair and losing composure quickly. I want him to. I want him to finish down my throat. I feel his hands loosen on my hair a little and his hips still, almost reluctantly.

"Y/n..." He says, and I pause, looking up at him, lips still around his dick. "Oh holy fuck...Okay...If you keep going, I'm going to come. Like any second. You can keep going if you want, but I'm dying to actually fuck you. I know you're dripping, and all I can think about is putting my dick inside of you." 

 He's right, I'm so wet right now that I can feel it on my thighs as I kneel here. I slowly pull my lips off of him, licking as I do, which earns a moan from him. 

I pull myself up off of the floor and climb into the seat next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, needing to be close to him. His smooth skin is slick with sweat now and I know mine is too underneath my clothes.

"You are...so incredible..." he says, holding me gently, letting me catch my breath. "I'm honestly not sure how I've held on this long."

I blush, for some reason my shyness choosing this moment to come back. I don't let it stay for long though. "Just hold on a little longer," I whisper into his ear before pulling off my shorts and underwear and shifting to straddle him. I run my hands over his face, brushing his dark hair out of his eyes. His dick is pressing so hard into me, just a little movement and it would slip inside of me with no resistance. I know he knows it too. 

Nevertheless, he leans up and kisses me slowly. I kiss him back, parting my lips. I taste the saltiness of his sweat as the kiss begins to quicken. We are both running out of patience. I gasp into his mouth as he bites my lip. His lips move to the corner of my mouth...along my jaw...down my throat. I sit in his lap, giving his full access to my neck. He licks and sucks on my skin and moans every time I shift and his dick rubs against me, the friction making him lose his mind. 

He pauses for a second. "Hey baby, would you mind grabbing a condom from the front seat pocket? I need you right now."

I nod and reach into the pocket behind the front seat, grabbing a condom as he lowers the back seats. I hand it to him and he tears it open, rolling it on. 

We look at each other and the moment is so charged. I'm about to have sex with Kuroo. I've been craving it and it's finally happening. Gosh, I love this boy. 

He gently lays me down so that I'm flat across the seats and he hovers above me. He doesn't break eye contact as he brings up a hand to run it along my cheek. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my goddamn life. I'm yours, all yours, remember that." 

I feel him lower his hips to mine and gasp when I feel him nudge my entrance. I need him now. I wrap my legs around his waist and press my hips towards him. It's his turn to gasp as he sinks into my folds. 

It feels so good.

So good.

He pushes all the way in, one full stroke. I let out a gasp at the deepness of it and cling to him, wrapping my arms around his back. He pauses when he's all the way in, collecting himself. 

"You okay?" He whispers in a strangled voice. 

The sound of him struggling does something to me. 

"Yeah, fuck me already Kuroo," I say, noticing my voice is just as strangled. At the sound of me saying his name, he begins to move again, pulling in, then out. 

I move my hips to meet each of his strokes. The way his lithe body feels against mine is insane. My hands are all over him as he fucks me. I can't get enough of him, I need more, more, more.

As if sensing my urgency, Kuroo beings to go faster. I gasp each time he fills me. It's so tight and the line between pain and pleasure is deliciously blurred...He grunts as he pushes into me and I know he's feeling it too, I know he's trying to last and I know it's hard for him. 

"Fuck," I moan, as he leans down and begins to suck on my neck as he continues pumping into me. He's going so hard, I'm losing my fucking mind. I dig my fingers into his hair and pull while tightening my legs around his waist. I need to be closer, I need to feel more. 

"Kuroo," I say to him. He licks up my neck until he's fully above me, look at me. He's slowed his pace slightly too. 

"Can I...get on top?" I pant, sweat dripping down my face. 

Something like shock passes over his face, then he smiles. He pulls out of me and I immediately want to whine at the loss of contact. Gently, he puts a hand behind my neck and pulls me up, clutching me almost protectively against his chest. We situate ourselves as we were earlier: him sitting up and me straddling him. 

This time though, I reach down and direct his dick back to my entrance. Slowly, I lower myself onto him, both of us gasping. I lower myself all the way down and have to grab his shoulders, panting, to let myself adjust to the deepness for a second. It feels like he's pushing against my stomach, he's so far into me. 

He just waits until I'm ready, slowly kissing my cheeks, my nose. Truthfully, it hurts. I've never taken a dick this big in this position. I guess in general either. 

"Am I hurting you?" He says leaning back, noticing my lack of movement. "Hey, is this too much?"

I can tell he's worried...but I'm going to ride his dick if it's the last thing I do. 

"I'm okay, this is okay," I reassure him. It's now or never baby. I start to rock my hips slowly, wincing at the feeling. I keep going though, continuing to ride him. 

Soon enough, the pain gives way to ecstasy. He's gripping my lower back, fingers wrapped all the way around to my hips, pushing and pulling me against him. My shirt is long gone, my breasts bouncing with the movement. Our bodies are slick with sweat and all I can think about past the feeling of Kuroo's dick deep inside of me is hot he looks with sweat running down him. I lean forward and lick it off of his neck and then suck on his skin as I ride him. I feel fucking insane. 

Soon, our movements become sloppy, hurried in desperation. He keeps hitting my g-spot again and again and I'm beginning to see stars in my vision. Gasping, I go even faster, my core tightening accordingly. No man has ever made me finish before, but I know Kuroo will. I know that this dick, this body, these fingers could unravel me again and again if they wanted. 

I reach my high, crying out and pushing my forehead into his neck. I feel my pussy spasming and I shake against him, riding the waves of pleasure out. He follows a second later, gasping my name. 

We sit there in the same position for a few minutes, gasping and catching our breaths. He just wraps his arms around me, holding me close. I take refuge in the crook of his neck, a blissful peace and sleepiness settling over me. I close my eyes against him, inhaling the scent of his skin. He rubs up and down my back, painting slow circles over my skin with his hands. It feels like heaven. I wish this moment could last forever. 

I'm not sure how long passes before he gently lift my head and I look at him. He looks just as sleepy and happy as I do. So damn cute. 

"Yeah?" I say softly.

"I'm sorry we didn't get ice cream tonight, I think the shop is closed now." He says, laughing softly. 

I lightly smack him on the chest. "Ugh, now I'm upset. The only reason I came out with you tonight was to get that ice cream..." I put on a fake pout.

"Oh yeah right, I know you were ready to jump my bones the second you stepped in my car, missy," he says smugly. I can't even argue there. 

"Seriously Kuroo, thank you for tonight. You're the best, I mean that. I've never...felt like I did when we were doing all that."

"You're welcome. And I...know what you mean. I really do," He wraps his arms around me again and I truly think I could die of happiness. 

We stay like for a while longer before we both (resentfully) decide that we should head home. The blissfulness doesn't leave though. Even during the drive, my head feels at peace and my heart feels happy.

I've fallen hard for Kuroo, there's no doubt about it.

--------------------------------

Y'all...this is by far the steamiest thing I've ever written so I truly hope you all can enjoy it to it's fullest extent. Ngl...got me sweating a few times...had to take a few laps throughout writing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 457 28
A Kenma x Reader Your name is Y/n Hinata, older cousin of Hinata Shoyo and Hinata Natsu. You're from a different country, but moved to Japan. You al...
13.6K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
178K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
50.5K 1.5K 44
kuroo x reader You are an exchange student (country not specified) and you move to japan at karasuno high school. But you are drawn somewhere else b...