Chapter 15

After I ask if he wants to come inside, Kuroo's face breaks into a smile. "Yeah, I would," he tells me.

I unlock the front door and we take off our shoes. "Mom? Are you home?" I call, suspecting she has another night shift. There's no response, so it's confirmed. We walk over to the living room.

"So...Do you want to watch a show? Do you want something to eat?" I ask, feeling a little awkward. My bravery is wearing off.

"Nah, what I want is for you to explain what you were doing at Kenma's," Kuroo says, taking a step closer to me.

"I--I don't know what you're talking about," I gulp.

"Oh, I think you knew exactly what you were doing, y/n...You're wearing that little black top and those tight pants and I could barely focus when you were playing the game because you smell so fucking good. Then on the bed--Goddamn--You were really testing my self restraint. I just wanted to...Well, I couldn't do anything because Kenma was like five feet away," He runs a hand through his hair and my heart beats rapidly. "I didn't know you knew how to tease like that. Fuck, you don't even know what you do to me, y/n."

I can't form a single word as he takes another step closer. There's barely any room between us. He reaches a hand up and rubs his thumb over my lip, looking me in the eyes. "What do you want, y/n?"

I still can't seem to speak, so I reach up and pull his hand from my lips. I keep his hand clutched in mine as I lean up, parting my lips. I want to kiss him, that's what I want. I've wanted it for so long. Kuroo has a slight smile on my mouth as he leans down. My heart is racing--His smell, the heat of his eyes on me, the way his lips look up close--it's all so much. Then his lips touch mine.

It's like a different part of me has awoken. Every cell in my body is focused on the feeling of his soft lips on mine. I've kissed a few boys before, but none of them gave me this feeling. After a moment, I part my lips and his slide againt mine, molding to me. He brings his free hand up to cup the back of my neck, giving him better access. I part my lips further and feel his tongue against the seam of my lips before it finds my own. It feels like pure bliss, and I let a soft moan escape. I let go of his hand and bring both of my hands up to clasp behind his neck. I just want to be closer. I feel him smile against my lips. He runs his hands slowly down my sides, before gripping my hips, and I shiver. I want more, I want everything, and I press my hips into his. When I do that, he halts. Like, completely stops. He breaks the kiss and leans back, smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I think I want to watch TV now," He says, turning away and sitting on the couch. I stand there, mouth open, face flushed.

"I--You--What??" I say, confused.

"You asked me if I wanted to watch TV earlier, and I want to. Let's watch that anime we were watching last time, it was pretty good," He says, nonchalantly motioning at the TV.

"We were just---What happened??" I say, not getting a grip on what's going on.

"What do you mean?" Kuroo says, cocking his head to the side while smiling devilishly. Oh. OH. He's fucking teasing me. This must be revenge for earlier at Kenma's. Damnit.

"Fine, let's watch some TV, you prick," I say, starting the anime and plopping down next to him on the couch. I'm still incredibly turned on and I can feel the heat between my legs, but I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that. I stare at the TV, but I can't focus on the show, and I doubt Kuroo is having much luck either. I glance over at him, but his eyes are glued to the screen. Maybe the kiss wasn't as good for him.

Suddenly, he leans back, stretching his arms, muscles flexing. He groans and the sound is enough to make me bite my lip. A moment later, he turns to me.