IMPORTANT UPDATES & THINGS

Helloooooo everyone!!!

Long time no update, am I right??

I know it's probably annoying to be the reader of an ongoing book with a somewhat absent author, so I do apologize for that. I promise I go on here often and look at your comments and my notifications and all that. It always gives me a good laugh and a big smile :)

Basically I don't want to leave y'all hanging anymore. I have a couple of options and would REALLY, REALLY love your opinions. 

Obviously I'm shit at updating now. Duh. That much is clear. I have a draft chapter almost finished but I've been somewhat scared (???) to post it. It's been sitting in there for monnntthhsss at this point and it's basically a conclusion to Pull Me Back. I wrote it at the start of summer/late spring when I was in a wonderfully positive headspace. The temperature was warming up, school was done, and I just felt so content. It felt like the perfect time to conclude the story. I wanted to translate all of my own contented feelings into this chapter and end it in a truly "feel good" way. There's no angst, no sad shit, just a happy ending. I read your comments and I know we could all use a happy ending :,,)

But theeennnn, I got scared that you guys wouldn't be happy with me ending it. I don't want to lose your support or make you guys mad at me for ending it. I COULD still keep writing, I have ideas, but this story for ME feels finished. I've been writing it for years now and I would like to take my writing in a different direction. I don't like leaving you guys hanging, but it's been hard for me to conjure up the motivation to continue this.

So I need your opinions!! Even if you don't usually comment on here, please please feel free to share your thoughts, I would truly appreciate it. I'm going to list a few questions under this, please share your thoughts on any of them. I WANT to continue writing, but I want to know a little more about you guys and what you like to read!!! PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

--Is it okay if I conclude this story? If I do, are you likely to read other stories I publish?

--What other fanfics would you like to see me create? Anime or other, I'm very very interested in starting another one up. I'm open to any characters and would love recommendations. 

--Did Y/n seem alright in this story? I wanted to make her relatable and vulnerable. Did she seem fucking stupid or anything? I HATE when y/n's are stupid, I TRIED to not make mine like that, but please please be honest. 

--I have the first few chapters of an Eren Jaeger fic going...A college romance of sorts. What do y'all think of that? It's going to be mature rated and everything, but it hasn't gotten many reads. Should I continue that or pivot to something new?

--I also have about 180 pages of an ACTUAL original story written. Og characters, og plot, og world-building. It's a fantasy novel. Should I publish it on here?

I know there's a lot of questions and these are things I could just decide myself, but I really value your opinions and ideas and would love your feedback. I'm writing for YOU and want to give you content that you enjoy and are excited to read. 

Again, thank you guys so much for your continued support of this story. I really cannot stress that enough. I love you all, TRULY. 

--Elle :)