My Broken Life✓

By BATULXX

WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down righ... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Aesthetics
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N: Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
A/N
Not an update
Chapter 36
Sequel Announcement.

Chapter 34

5K 169 54
By BATULXX

It'll be really stupid of me to stay here.

I have forgiven them but i just can't be the same with them again and i don't know if i can live with that while staying in their house. Mostly i want to be free for once in my life,i want to be independent and not be weak infront of anyone. I don't want people like my uncle and his family walking all over me again. I want to be able to stand for myself. I want to continue my dad's business on my own with no man's help.

I'll leave this house and stay on my own and i'll fulfil my dreams with only Allah's help inshallah.

I'll be leaving tomorrow inshallah to start my life afresh. I'll be going back to the place i left 14 years ago. I'm going home and even if my parents won't be with me,i know i'll still have memories of them in that house with me and that's the most reason i want to go back there.

I also can't wait to get away from Azan. He's scaring me and the way he touched me yesterday was really disgusting and i hate myself for letting him put his disgusting hands on me. It wasn't the first time he touched me and i feel disgusted anytime. Despite all this thing that happened i'd have really given Azan a chance if only he tried to give me a little respect from the beginning of our marriage and if he didn't even have a girlfriend or even committed Zina,i could have forgiven him for the company stuff cause from what khala told me,he had no idea about it but now i just can't continue the marriage.

I wasn't even happy about the marriage from the start but i accepted my faith but now knowing bhai can't harm me anymore, i'll finnaly leave my life,i'm just 18 anyways and it's not like my husband actually acknowledges me, i won't  divorce Azan for now as per khala's plea and the 2 months promise but  i'm also not giving him a chance either cause he doesn't deserve it, heck he doesn't even deserve forgiveness from me.

My thoughts ended abruptly at the voice of my so called Aunt interrupted me.

Why did i forget to lock my door, Again.

"Can we talk for a minute?" She asked calmly.

Huhn. Never thought I'd hear her speak this way.

"I'd like it if you always knock before entering my room, back in lahore you just barge in but here you can't do that cause this isn't your home, it's my husband's and his family's home and also mine so you knock before entering or don't enter at all." I spat.

Wait! Did i just say my husband? I called Azan my husband. What a stupid slip of tounge.

"I'm sorry i'll knock next time but i need to talk to you now please." She pleaded.

She sound soft and looked vanurable. I loved her, I've always loved her and uncle but all they did was show me immense hatred, they hated me for no reason and even wished me bad and now just because some idiot villan claimed me to be theirs, they want to take me and be kind. They think i'm still that silly naive girl who used to do everything they asked, who was ready to sacrifice her happiness in order to keep them safe and happy, well what they didn't know is that i've changed beyond repair just because of the physical and emotional pain they inflicted on me, they all used me for their selfish gain and interest but not anymore, i'll show no mercy about leaving,i'm definitely getting on my own two feet and starting my life afresh.

I heard Aunty starting to speak when she basically got no reply from me.

"I want to apologise about how terrible i've treated you over the years. I was actually close friends with Afia and even if i was always envious of her a relationship, how they never fight but i still love her and i know it's no excuse but i just hated you for being the reason to my friend's death which is an extremely stupid reason and i'm sorry. Please let me be a part of your life even if it's just as an aunt. I want you to call me Mama again and let me move with you to that old house, let's start afresh please." My Aunt completed with tear stained cheeks at the end of her baseless speech and i felt so sorry NOT for her.

"You're seriously saying this. Do you know the pain i suffered from you,bhai, uncle and Zahra, you hurt me physically and emotionally, you lie against me, you locked me up in a dark room without food or water when you definitely know i'm nyctophobic, you've never treated me like how a human being is supposed to be treated, you never got me clothes, you and uncle didn't let me attend college and i'm basically nothing to you guys but a maid and now that i'm living happily and doesn't want to be a maid for you anymore, you want me back and least i forgot, the reason you want me back is because your children ditched you and are actually murderers who'll rot in jail. Please just leave me alone,i don't know why you and your husband are still staying at my in-laws house cause you know we're not related so i think you and your husband should leave this house. Now leave my room." I spat out angrily.

The nerve of this woman. I should call her mama like before,well not in a million years.

"Just listen i'm really sorry, just give me a chance to prove myself. You know when i donated my blood to you,i was really happy,i know you're my blood already but when i donated my blood it felt like a part of me was now in you, that you have my blood running in your veins. I'm sorry i don't know if i'm making any sense. You know Afia's blood type was B+ and same was Akbar and you my dear is O+ same as me,so that's enough reason to prove that i'm your real mother, please just accept me in your life, i'm not saying you should forgive me right away but just let me in and i promise i'll earn your forgiveness, please." She pleaded as more tears ran out her eyes.

Why is she emotional about this?

Wait if she's correct and my parents are actually B+ then it means that i'm not their daughter. Could it be that that monster was right? That Aunt and uncle are my real parents? Well i don't care if they are cause i'll always be mum and dad's daughter.

"You may or may not be my mother by birth snd blood but all i know is that my real parents, the one who i love and adore even in death are Afia Yasin and Akbar Abassi so please stop this crap and if i only i was concious when you we're about to donate blood to me at the hospital,i'd have done everything in my capacity to stop you cause i'd rather die than have your blood save my life and if they could actually take your blood out of my body now,i'd really do it." I spat.

She finally sighed and left my room.

***

"Just listen to me one last time. I'll change, i'll be a better person deserving of you so please give me a chance,i prayed today, something i haven't done in a long while if it isn't friday. I'm changing i promise,no more cheating,no more Zina, it'll be just you and me starting our little home if you'd please give me a chance to prove myself." He pleaded.

Why does everyone wants to prove themselves to me Now.....

Well that's not the biggest question, the bigger question should be why Azan wants to prove himself to me? What does he have planned? What will he gain from this?

"Azan no, stop bothering me about this. I hope you remember your two months deal cause after that we'll definitely get divorced."

"I haven't forgotten about it and i'll keep to my promise, just abide by the deal, give me a chance to prove myself in this two months and then after that you can decide if you still want the divorce or not." He reasoned.

Like hell I'd give him a chance.

"I'll never give you a chance Azan and no matter what you do i'll always want divorce from you so drop the act and leave me alone cause your plan won't work on me."

He sighed heavily before replying. "I'm so tired of pleading with you. You know what if you don't give me a chance for two months then they'll be no divorce." He threatened.

Like i'm still scared of him. You see. It's obvious that he has something planned out and i don't think it's good but his plans won't work with me.

"Like i told you before you made this stupid two months deal, i'll get free from you with or without your consent. Get that in your dumb head. " I said and pushed past him, leaving the kitchen.

Just wanted to have some biryani and he ruined it by cornering me in the kitchen.

***
Today is the day. Finnaly i've got the keys to our old house and i'm leaving today to start a new life by myself.

I grabbed my suitcase and made my way downstairs to say goodbye to everyone.

I'll really miss the Qureshi mansion. I couldn't deny the fact that they made me feel loved just like the way i've been dreaming of for the past 14 years and i'm really going to miss all that. I'm going to miss them. All of them.

As i reached downstairs i saw everyone sitting down in the living room with suitcase infront of each of them as they were all staring at me..

What is going on?

I inwardly glance at Azan who was already looking at me with a grin plastered on his face.

I hate you....

"What's going on?  are you all going somewhere?" I asked confused.

"We're coming with you..." Alina squeeled.

What???

*******

Assalam Alaikum my lovely readers. It's been a long time,i know and i really feel bad about it but i promise to update once or twice a week so do stay tuned.

Well I'm not on Wattpad anymore, even if it's to talk to my friends, I'll just be online here once or twice every week to update for you guys. Sorry to does who left messages on my MB and PM got no reply. I'm too busy these days.

So most don't want Iman and Azan together and want Iman to leave the house. Well interesting, let's see how it goes.

By the way guys,do vote and comments more cause i love seeing your comments, makes me smile.

Silent readers please try to be not so silent and share your reviews and vote.

See you next time.

Have an amazing day.

Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
80.4K 2.9K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...