Love you, Hate you

By 557damon

Once he was in love... His love was selfless, endless, extreme and had no boundaries and so is his hate.... e... More

Prologue
Spilled Coffee
Locked inside
Stolen moment
Drunk boss
Characters
Evil witch
Stubborn assistant
Accused
Trapped
Doom or blessing?
Rocky start
Bickering duo
Black Dahlia
Strangers from past -1
Strangers from past-2
Extra: Memory or illusion
Damsel in Distress?
Consent
Heartstrings
Sweet Torture
Blackout
Bewitched by desire
Do you love me?
One step forward two steps back
Distance makes heart grow fonder
Worry and Agony
Like a Moth to a Flame
FLAMES
FLAMES-2
Adieu?
Author's Note
Chains of heart
Its all you!
Things I want to do....

Hooked up?

454 35 8
By 557damon

A filler

*******

Kongpob taps the back of his knuckles against the wooden frame," are you ready boss?"

"Come inside", a voice replies.

The young man gets himself into the room and catches reflection of his boss's lean and tall frame in the mirror, at the moment looking frustrated and annoyed struggling with the silk fabric draped around his neck.

"What are you waiting for? Help me", Arthit barked, cursing whosoever is responsible for this freaking dress code. He just fucking hate everything related to ties....unless it's within the darkness of night enclosed in the intimate setting of his bedroom.

He hears the slow steps of other person, approaching him cautiously like he is a tiger ready to pounce and kill him, which to an extent is right. He is still not able to digest the half cooked information supplied to him by Amarin....he is my only almost one night stand..

"What??", Arthit yelled, startling the other person.

"Oh god!! You scared me there",Amarin complained, clutching his chest.

Both of them are having a late brunch, sitting comfortably in the living room. Kongpob has gone out to meet Sia as it's his day off.

The actor takes a long gulp of his cold coffee, to cool off his insides seething in rage. He closes his eyes but snaps it open when a vision of his husband resting in embrace of Amarin unfurls.

Clasping the handle, he keeps his eyes fixed at the liquid sloshing in the cup and asks, doing his best to sound even and not at all bothered and angry which he is feeling the most at the moment.

"What do you mean by almost??"

Unknown of the whirlwind, his words are wrecking over his friend, the soldier tears off a large chuck of the sizzling pancake, chewing quickly as the heat wafting off the food unbearable to fragile inside walls of his mouth. To swallow the substance, he finishes half milk of the glass in one go before replying. "Don't remind me. It was a complete disaster"

Arthit's ears perked at that. Turning face to the side, he peeks at the male busy stuffing his mouth with delicacies, "disaster huh?? Why?? Was he...', the actor takes a long deep breath before gritting out the words,"...that bad?"

Amarin makes a sour face. The food tasting like sand all of a sudden. Huffing he turned his body, now completly facing his childhood friend. Folding his arms, he waggles his eyebrows dramatically - an art he has picked up after practicing for so many years. "You seem so interested in knowing?? Why?? Don't tell me you have hots for your assistant?"

"What?? Absolutely not! "Are you crazy??", instant denial leaves actor's mouth, earning a lift of right eyebrow,"Really?? I mean, you seem pretty keen to know our history"

The actor snorted,"Whatever. I was just curious after watching you guys over the top reaction at the doorstep. I mean...', Arthit goes back to slicing his pancake, mustering all his acting lessons to appear as nonchalant as he could, glancing at later with corner of his eyes, under his eyelashes"...it was just a one night stand and that too years ago. Then how come you guys still remember each other?"

Amarin sighs, accepting the explanation of his best friend. Uncrossing his arms, he reaches over and picks up his black coffee. Taking a sip, he focuses straight at the wall, a faraway look enters his eyes, a solemn smile curving his lips,"....Kong...

Arthit stiffens instantly, his fingers fisting under the table as he hears the unsaid affection in that single word. He wanted to bash his best friend's head for calling his assistant with the nick name. Monsters of jealousy and possessiveness nearly choking him but he does his best to not let the other witness the change of his aura and waits for the military official to complete himself.

"....he is the only one night stand of mine with whom I had not slept actually"

Arthit sighs as soon as Amarin finished speaking. He had not realized that he had not been breathing the entire time. Green devil sobbing in the corner as the actor buries it deep in the black abyss. The actor raised his head and watches a wistful expression on Amarin's face.

The soldier faces the actor, a self depreciating chuckle slipping past the pink lips," Shocking, ain't it? Me, having one night stand without actually getting into the pants of other person?"

The actor remains silent. Nor agreeing neither disagreeing with the later. He has known Amarin since his kinderrgarten days. Amarin is an orphan. He has no memory of his birth parents and is adopted by his uncle. The couple were not blessed with a kid of their own despite all their efforts. Amarin always been a happy kid, a too goody shoe. Always standing against wrong without any fear. He is the same age as Arthit which led to them having a bonding over things. They spent all their life in the same neighbourhood till his uncle's death. But after passing away of their uncle during their senior year, Amarin left with his aunt who decided to move in with her family.

Arthit still remember the last time he had seen his best friend having that kind of expresion. He can never forget that night when he has seen his always strong friend crying rivers, a few months before the death of his uncle. Only then the actor came to know about his cousin as well as best friend's long time feelings for their home room teacher. Arthit was shocked when he came to know that not only his cousin was harbouring feelings for the person who is about a decade older than him but has already gone and confessed. Witnessing the sobs of his friend, Arthit lost the gut to pry  about the answer and concluded that the guy has been rejected by the elder but much to his surprise, he came to know about the resignation of same teacher the very next day. After that, his sweet and care free friend turned into someone stranger. Late night parties, sleeping around, getting involve in fist fights, falling of grades.....Arthit always blamed his teacher for the condition of his cousin. Only when Amarin's foster father passed away, the guy pulled himself up and gathered all his shits. He dropped out of school and started doing part time jobs to help his mother. And then one day they moved away.

They remained in touch through letters and mails. He got to know that the other has gotten a GED and is preparing to join military. By that time, Arthit has joined his father and is learning the ropes of business under the guidance of his mentor. When the actor has been sent to the jail under false accusation, his cousin has come as his life saviour. He took Arthit and his family with him and settled them in his home. That was the last he had seen of the guy as just after that he was deployed. More than 2 years has passed since then.

"hey!! where are you lost to?",

Arthit looks up, his thoughts of past breaking at the snap of fingers and shakes his head," nothing"

"So, you guys never hooked up? why?"

Amarin gives him a secretive smile, his eyes crinkling," weell! I can't tell you about that. It won't be fair to your assistant"

"Boss"

Feeling other's presence, the actor whirls, ready to yell at his assistant for taking so much time, but words died on his tongue. His throat parched, watching the younger one. His assistant doesn't need to dress formally like him. Yet the other is doning a perfect black tuxedo over a white dress shirt and bow tie, tailored pants, delvy shoes, appearing the prince charming he has always been throughout his life. Unlike other days, the golden streaks are well combed and styled to the side and swept back giving way to the wide forehead. Highlighting the pointed cheekbones and chisled jawline. The younger one is looking like a walking wet dream and Arthit could not help but imagine himself fending off the hungry suitors who would surely fawn over his husband.

"Can I?", the actor shakes out of his thoughts on how his evening is going to get ruined playing a bodyguard for his assistant. He gazes up and meets the honey eyes asking for permission. The actor gives a short nod, giving the green signal.

Arthit can't help but bask in the soothing at the same time alluring smell coming off the other person. It is not the everyday musky with hints of spicy cinnamon smell. It is entirely different one.

Kongpob works attentively on the articulate folding of the tie, mentally going through all the steps he has learnt from his father but was failing miserably. It is easy for him to tie the silky fabric for own self but whenever it comes to tying it for others, he mess up horribly , the way he is doing at the moment.

"I am sorry. I'll try again. Just a minute",the young man flustered, seeing the tie which is ending just before it stands, dangling between the muscled breastbones of later.

The actor closes his eyes, fisting his hands to control himself from doing something stupid like pinching the reddened cheeks. The younger one is looking so cute and adorable and much much younger than his current age, urging the elder to keep him in his pocket.

Kongpob takes the quiet from other as acceptance and pulled open the Knots, before sliding it out of later's neck and wrapping it around his own. "It would be quick this way", he mumbled feeling eyes on him and fastened his fingers and in no time, the tie is ready.

He takes off the tie of him and raises his head and stills finds the other gazing back at him with an emotion foreign to him. There is a slight difference between their heights but at the moment kongpob feels so small in comparison to the other person. To put the tie around the actor's neck, he raises on his toes, bringing their faces inexplicably closer, their gaze colliding like two unstoppable force and time stood still for Arthit. He can't help but study the golden ring around the iris, giving a more rich colour to the brown orbs, making them look much more deeper than usual. Like the other has casted some kind of spell, Arthit could not look away, enchanted beyond words.

Kongpob feels a buzzing inside him, a warm tingling followed by a wave of coolness. Like something is crawling inside him, burrowing deeper into him, making a home. And the longer he looks in the depths of hazel, the more he feel uncontrollable. He can't help but admire the more than perfect facial features of his boss. The elder is looking like a model walked straight out of a fashion show. Dark, thick, nearly shaped eyebrows, small cutely straight nose, delicate like flower petals lips glistening with a natural red and fleshy pink, a pointy chin, define and sculpted jawline, highly prominent cheekbones. Kongpob can understand why whole Thailand goes gaga whenever this male appears on screen. He can see the appeal here. If not for their dark past and Kongpob being exposed to the gorgeous human for whole of his life, there might had been a chance of him falling for other's look.

The assistant drops his eyes, breaking the eye contact as well as the trance they were in. Placing the tie over the head of the fair skin man, sliding them down as they finally loops around the actor's neck, Kongpob starts to work on the silk piece. Grabbing the edges of the white collar, he smoothes it out, and pinches the knot within his thumb and index while finger on other hand gets busy in pulling at the other end.

Kongpob gasped, when a hand settles down left side of his waist, his movement stuttering as the heat from the hand seeps inside the layerings of clothes.

"Faster. We are getting late",the actor murmured in younger one's ear, fondly watching the tips of ear turning red, a smug grin lifting up his lips.

"A..oh..oh I am sorry",Kongpob apologises, not even knowing why is he seeking forgiveness from other. He is feeling heady with the all too consuming scent coming from the other male. Mentally giving a shake to himself, he concentrates on his task in hand and in no seconds, he is smoothing out the collar of latter, patting the sides, removing invisible crinks,"there , it is done"

The assistant's breath hitches when buttery skin grazes his cheeks as his boss bents and whispers a thank you in his ear. The simple gesture seems very intimate for some reason.

"Oh..ye..yeah..you welcome",Arthit ignores the wave of disappointment when the other step away, distancing their bodies.

"I'll be waiting",Kongpob bows his head before getting out, doing his best to not all but run from the other as the pumping organ planted inside his body is jack hammering continuously. He feels blood rushing to his ears and is not liking a bit of this alien reactions.

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 4.8K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
50.2K 4.5K 42
Arthit is running a security Agency, with his friends 'Guardian Angels' His Agency is the best in the whole country. He is fast, He is strong, He is...
16.6K 1.4K 14
When two broken pieces fits perfectly in a puzzle... And accept all the baggage that comes along... It's something, I haven't ever written or thought...
11.2K 498 41
Falling in love was the easy part, but maintaining the relationship? That was what proved hard for both Kongpob and Arthit. Being together was one of...