Constellations | BNHA

By Starlight__Stories

Yuna Azumi has always been bullied for being a late bloomer. She didn't get her quirk until she was 9 years o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 26

704 26 7
By Starlight__Stories

"You all have the next two days off for a break," Aizawa said. Yuna and her classmates were back in the classroom since the festival had ended. "I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will want to recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest. You still have a lot of training."

"Yes, sir!"

Yuna slowly packed her things after Aizawa left the room. Two days. That's a good amount of time for training.

"Hey, Azumi," Kaminari said, standing next to her desk. Yuna looked up at him as she slung her bag over her shoulder. "What are you gonna do over the break?"

"Train. My quirk started acting differently during the festival. I need to figure out how to use that to the best of my advantage." Yuna answered.

"How about, instead of that, you hang out with me tomorrow," Kaminari suggested. Yuna glared at him and he continued. "Come on, you just got done fighting a ton. You need a break."

"I'm not going to fall behind because-"

"You're not going to fall behind because you're already one of the strongest people in our class," Kaminari interrupted. "If you start falling behind it's gonna be because you're overworking yourself, not because you took a one or two-day break to relax for once in your life."

Yuna glared at him and made a move to walk away, but he blocked her.

"Come on. We'll go to the mall or the arcade or something. It'll be fun." Kaminari insisted.

Yuna sighed and opened her mouth to say something, then closed it as a thought popped in her head, "Are you trying to ask me out?"

Kaminari's face instantly turned red. "Wh-what? No, no, no, not at all. I mean, not that I wouldn't like going out with you. But I'm not tr-trying to or- or anything. I mean, it can be whatever you want it to be. I don't care."

A smile formed on Yuna's lips before she laughed. Kaminari stared at her as she shook her head, "Don't get your hopes up. I'll come, but only because I'm sure my parents will try to keep me from doing stuff tomorrow."

"Great!" Kaminari exclaimed, the redness on his face not going away entirely. Yuna had to admit, seeing him that flustered when he was usually making flirtatious comments was cute. She wouldn't mind hanging out with him for a little while. "I'll text you tomorrow or something."

"Ok."

* * *

"I'm heading out," Yuna announced throughout the house as she put on her black boots. It was the next day after the festival and Yuna was heading out to meet Kaminari at the mall.

The day before, when Yuna had gotten home she had been tackled into a hug by her mom. They congratulated her on how far she made it in the tournament and took her out to eat. Her parents had managed to finally make her feel good about how well she did in the tournament. And she now had her third-place medal hanging on display in her room.

After the excitement had died down a bit, Yuna had told her mom about Miori's call. Hina had sort of freaked out on Yuna for not telling her sooner, but they had resolved it. She calmed down and talked with Yuna about what to do if Miori ever called again.

"To meet up with that boy?" Hina asked with a smirk on her face, glancing up and down at the outfit Yuna had on. She hadn't really put anything special on, but compared to her normal leggings and hoodie it was much nicer. She had on a casual white dress that ended just below her knees on with a light purple jacket over top of it.

Yuna rolled her eyes, pulling her purse strap over her shoulder, "He's just a friend."

"That's what you say now," Hina replied with a teasing tone. Then she approached her daughter and gave her a quick hug. "Have fun. And remember to relax. Not everything has to be training."

"Yeah, I know," Yuna said before she waved to her mom and walked out of the door.

Yuna took her phone out of her jacket pocket and looked at the text Kaminari had sent her with where to meet him. They lived only one train stop away, so Kaminari said that he'd wait for her at her train station, which was closer to where they were heading.

When she got there, she spotted Kaminari almost immediately.

"Hey," Yuna greeted, walking up to him.

Kaminari looked up from his phone and stared at her, "I thought you said this wasn't a date."

"Oh, shut up," Yuna retorted, subconsciously running a hand over the side of her dress.

"What? You look good." Kaminari commented with a flirtatious smile. "Am I not allowed to compliment you?"

"Whatever," Yuna said. "Where are we going?"

"The shopping mall in Tokyo," Kaminari answered.

"We're going all the way to Tokyo?" Yuna questioned, earning a nod from Kaminari. She let out a sigh. "You know it's more than two hours to get there from here."

"Well, yeah, that's why we're leaving so early," Kaminari said with a dumb smile. Then he laughed sheepishly, "I probably should've told you, huh?"

Yuna sighed, "Yeah, but it's fine. Let's get going, now. You're buying train tickets."

"Yeah, I know," Kaminari mumbled before Yuna followed him into the train station and they found the train to Tokyo.

Kaminari bought them tickets before they started toward the train to board, only to be stopped when Yuna heard someone say, "Hey, are you Yuna Azumi?"

Yuna turned around to see a group of girls that looked to be just a little older than Yuna and Kaminari, "Yeah?"

"You did so great during the Sports Festival. Your quirk is totally awesome." One of the girls said, the others nodding.

"Yeah, and you almost beat that explosion guy, which was super cool," another added.

"It was really awesome!" A third exclaimed.

"I definitely can't wait to see your hero name in the headlines," the girl who had first gotten her attention said.

"Uh, yeah thanks," Yuna replied unsurely. The girls waved to her and said good bye before they disappeared into a crowd.

"Aw, come on, they didn't even notice me," Kaminari said with a disappointed sigh.

Yuna rolled her eyes, "Maybe it's because you got taken out so easily in the first fight."

"But still..." Kaminari pouted.

"If they did recognize you, it would've been as the boy who went brain dead after using his quirk," Yuna said, causing Kaminari to look like he had been punched in the stomach. "So maybe you should be happy they didn't notice you."

"Whatever," Kaminari grumbled before Yuna gave him a gentle push forward and they walked into the train.

"You know, you really should've warned me we were going to be on a train for five hours today," Yuna said as she sat across from Kaminari and the train started moving.

"Well, I'll do anything to get to hang around a beautiful star like you," Kaminari replied with a flirtatious smirk. Yuna just rolled her eyes and Kaminari laughed, "Come on, Azumi, cheer up. I decided on going to Tokyo pretty last minute, so I'm sorry."

Yuna lightly shook her head, "It's ok."

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Kaminari asked, earning an eager nod from Yuna. His smile brightened and he moved to sit in the seat next to her. He pulled out his phone and earbuds before handing her one and asking what movie she wanted to watch. Yuna told him to pick one before they started watching some action movie Yuna had never heard of.

Not long into the movie, Yuna started to lose focus. She wasn't fully recovered from the sports festival and ended up falling asleep on Kaminari's shoulder.

-Author Note-

I love Kaminari and Yuna so much. They just work together so well and it's great. Literally, writing this has been such a nice break after the intensity of the last few chapters.

Another thing, I had originally intended for this whole outing event to just be one chapter, but if I had left the rest of it in, the chapter would've been at least 2500 words, if not more, so I'm just gonna have the rest of this thing in the next chapter. So yeah, you're gonna get some fun Yuna and Kaminari interactions next chapter.

Anyways, have a great day!

-Starlight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 600 60
"Art is my skill and I want to use it to be a hero!" --------------- Iris Cotton is an American whose parents moved to Japan before she was born and...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
56.5K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...