His Man | Taekook β˜‘

By BangtanFilter

"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyun... More

Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin
Chapter 2: Boss' boytoy?
Chapter 3: Hypnosis
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control
Chapter 6: Hwasa
Chapter 7: The Double Date
Chapter 8: Who's Stronger?
Chapter 9: Dating a Monster
Chapter 10: The Acceptance and The Denial
Chapter 11: Memories and Misconceptions
Chapter 12: Idiot
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Telepathy
Chapter 15: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping Pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Bait
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friend and The Unexpected Enemy
Chapter 19: His Incomplete Possession
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: New Enemies
Chapter 22: The Betrayal
Chapter 23: Now
Chapter 24: Necessary Evil
Chapter 25: Not the Enemy
Chapter 26: The Monster Inside Him
Chapter 27: The Goodbye
Chapter 28: The Lucky One
Chapter 29: Vase of Glass
Chapter 30: Families, Friends and Exes
Chapter 31: The Light and The Darkness
Chapter 32: Breaking heart or Breaking Trust
Chapter 33: New Man
Chapter 34: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 35: Connection of Contradictions
Chapter 36: Past and Future
Chapter 37: The Pending Apology
Chapter 38: The Truth Untold
Chapter 39: Not His Man
Chapter 40: Left side of the Bed
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The good, the bad and the ugly
Chapter 43: Loyalty
Chapter 44: Christmas Hell
Chapter 45: Not so Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: Still love me?
Chapter 47: Stupid In Love
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Call Me By My Name
Chapter 51: Promise
Chapter 52: Soulmate
Chapter 53: My House, My Guest
Chapter 54: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 1
Chapter 55: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Marry Me Then
Chapter 57: Not Yet
Chapter 58: Fear or Love
Chapter 59: Momzilla and Evil Dad
Chapter 60: Brothers
Chapter 61: Beginning of the End
Chapter 62: Sinners
Chapter 64: Past and Pain
Chapter 65: Just Taehyung
Chapter 66: Jungkook
Chapter 67: The Second Gunshot
Chapter 68: For The Family
Chapter 69: Iron Rods
Chapter 70: Forever In Your Arms
Chapter 71: Promise Of Forever
Chapter 72: Life Goes On
Chapter 73: Happily Ever After
BONUS 1: Wedding Bells
BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding
BONUS 3: Wedding Night
SEQUEL ANYONE ?
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTICE
Still My Man?
Happy Anniversary to My Love

Chapter 63: The Assemblage

3.6K 219 79
By BangtanFilter

"Hi baby, I am home", Yeonjun chirps as he enters his apartment.

"You told me you were going to get grocery. You have been out for 7 hours. Where were you?"

"Oh, well, I met some friends, had dinner with them and the traffic was really really bad today so it took some time", he tries to explain, keeping the grocery bag on the table.

"Heeseung called me and told me Jungkook went missing. They tried to find him everywhere but couldn't", Gahyeon looks Yeonjun in the eye, "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this. Would you?"

"Are you insinuating something, babe?", Yeonjun chuckles.

"Yes. You were gone for 7 hours and Jungkook went missing. What did you do?"

"Nothing. Jeez!", He dismisses the conversation, walking to their bedroom.

Gahyeon takes a deep breath and speaks again, "You never asked me how I know Namjoon Oppa".

"I thought you didn't want to tell me", Yeonjun smiles, running his hands through her hair.

"He was in Daegu a few years back. When I was 19. I had an drug overdose and was convinced I would be dead but I don't know how this complete stranger found me and he happened to be a doctor. He saved my life. When he asked me where my guardians were. I told him I didn't have my parents around and my big brother left me all alone and went to God knows where. So, like the good doctor he was, he tried to contact Taehyung. He really tried a lot but Taehyung was too busy being a mafia or being rich or doing whatever the fuck he was doing back then. This is why Namjoon Oppa has always hated Taehyung. He met him for the first time when his boyfriend introduced him to Taehyung. When he heard Taehyung's name, he recognized him right away. Sometimes I think Namjoon Oppa hates him more than I do.", she chuckles. (Refer to Chapter 7: The Double Date)

"Wow...I had no idea"

"He saved my life Yeonjun. He was the big brother I needed when my own brother abandoned me. You will never understand what he means to me. I never show it to him but he is like family to me. Heeseung on the other hand, never had anyone who could be a big brother to him until he met Jungkook. He was crying his eyes out when he called me to tell me that Jungkook was missing. And he met Jungkook only a couple of days ago. Jungkook was willing to help him achieve his dreams, he comforted him in that mansion when Taehyung was busy giving him a cold treatment. My baby brother doesn't deserve to lose his big brother once again. Do you understand?"

"I don't know what you are saying", Yeonjun looks confused.

"I am saying whatever you did to him just tell me. Tell me where he is. I am honestly done taking revenge. I don't care anymore. I just want to live. And Jungkook didn't harm anyone. He was kidnapped by Youngjae once and it was because of us. He doesn't deserve to suffer all of that again. Trust me, I would have helped you if you were to kidnap Taehyung but let Jungkook go."

"Let Jungkook go?", Yeonjun asks before he breaks into a loud laughter, "See not gonna lie, I didn't plan any of this. I was out there grocery shopping when I spotted him sitting on the pavement looking sad and sick. Firstly, I thought I would just check up on him and see what happened. So I stopped my car and went to him but he literally passed out in my arms. He called me hyung so I am assuming he thought I was Taehyung? So now that I had Jungkook unconscious in my arms, I couldn't let go of the golden opportunity. Now would I? I called your dad and handed Jungkook over to him and now I am finally free! I am done with your sick father and Youngjae. Thank God he was dizzy, sick whatever because I couldn't figure out for the longest time how I was going to take him. I mean have you ever seen him?", Yeonjun chuckles shamelessly, "he is literally double my size and so strong. I am glad I caught him in a vulnerable moment and now those two maniacs won't bother me anymore", he says with the brightest smile.

Gahyeon isn't shocked. She expected Yeonjun to do something like this and she couldn't blame him because she is the one who dragged him into this. Yeonjun was just a guy working at KC who had nothing to do with any of this but then he met Gahyeon and fell in love with her. Desperate to win her heart, he helped her take her revenge by colluding with Youngjae and sharing information on Jungkook which eventually led to Jungkook's kidnapping. And now Yeonjun is stuck with two maniacs and has no where to go. He knows Gahyeon will always be safe since she is Sooman's daughter but it's him who will die if he doesn't do what Sooman asked him to.

Gahyeon takes a deep breath, "Yeonjun. It's okay. I will take care of everything okay? Just tell me where you dropped him."

"Why?"

"Just tell me"

"So you can go tell your brother? I know you have had a change of heart but I don't have this luxury to go on the right path now. They will kill me before they do anything to Jungkook".

"Baby", Gahyeon holds his face in her palms, "I won't let that happen. I promise. Come with me to Kim Mansion and tell Taehyung where Jungkook is. I will make a bargain for your safety".

"Taehyung couldn't protect his boyfriend. How will he protect me?", Yeonjun scoffs.

"Because Jungkook ran away on his own. You won't. Please come with me"

"No. Your brother will end up killing me if he finds out what I did"

"He won't. Trust me. Tell me where he is"

"There is no way I am telling you Gah. I value my life. I got into this mess because of you. I can't trust your judgement anymore".

"Then I am sorry to do this to you, baby", Gahyeon pulls out a gun and points it to Yeonjun's head, "You will tell me where Jungkook is right now or I will shoot you".

Yeonjun chuckles, "No, you won't. You can't"

"Don't test me. Tell me where he is".

"I won't. Kill me if you can", Yeonjun smiles knowing all well that she loves him too much to kill him.

Gahyeon pulls the trigger and shoots Yeonjun's arm making the man scream out loud as blood gushes out of his left arm.

"I said I'd shoot you. Didn't say anything about killing you. Tell me where he is", She asks again pointing at his other arm.

"YOU BITCH!", Yeonjun mad in pain and anger leaps on to her and hits her in the face making the gun fall on the other side of the room. "HOW DARE YOU!", he yells, choking her neck with his other hand.

......

Taehyung is on call trying to find information on Jungkook, pacing around the hall and trying to keep himself together while others try their best to find Jungkook as well. Everyone stops what they are doing when Jin barges into the main hall followed by Namjoon. Jin walks straight upto Taehyung and slaps him right across the face making every soul in Kim Mansion gasp.

The guards immediately point their guns at Jin's head as Taehyung stands there with his palm on his impacted side of the face. He gestures the guards to put the guns down with the other hand.

"IF YOU AREN'T CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF HIM AND KEEPING HIM SAFE. WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM GO? WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO HIM? WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN WITH YOUR BIG TALKS OF LOVE?", Jin yells at Taehyung who stands there staring at the floor.

"I will find him", Taehyung mumbles, his head still low.

"HOW?"

"Wait- how did you even know that he is missing?", Jimin intervenes.

"Gahyeon called me here and told me Jungkook went missing and that she needed my help. Jin hyung heard our conversation by accident.", Namjoon tells everyone.

"Gahyeon?", Jimin frowns, "she isn't even here!"

"Hi everyone..sorry for being late. Your guards weren't letting me in", Gahyeon comes in, running.
Everyone in the hall has there eyes pinned on her bruised face.

"Oh my God Gah! Are you okay?", Namjoon rushes towards her.

"I am okay Oppa", she smiles.

"Who did this?", Namjoon's gritting his teeth in rage.

"Yeonjun", she deadpans, "but don't worry. I am okay. Not sure if he is okay though", she chuckles.

"Here", she shows Taehyung a piece of paper, "address of where Yeonjun took Jungkook".

"Yeonjun took Jungkook?!", Taehyung going crazy in anger.

"Yes. He took him to dad and Youngjae"

"DAD?!", Heeseung squeaks in shock.

"Later Hee", Gahyeon shushes him.

"Give me the address", Taehyung walks upto her.

Gahyeon chuckles. "Just because I decided to help you find him, doesn't mean that I became a saint overnight. I need a bargain", she smiles.

"What do you want?"

"Immunity. From everything. I don't want to go to jail for drug dealing or for colluding in kidnapping or abuse or whatever it is that I have done in my life. I want a fresh start"

"Fine. You have complete Immunity. You won't go to jail for anything", Jimin assures her.

"I want assurance from him", she points to Taehyung.

"He is the businessman. I am the lawyer. Remember? I will keep you safe..give us the address", Jimin says with a sense of urgency.

Gahyeon looks at Taehyung and he nods in response.

"Um..also..I..might.. need Immunity from a murder?", she adds laughing nervously, "or..maybe just attempted murder..depending on whether Yeonjun is dead or alive at the moment"

Jimin stares at her in disbelief.

"Hey, don't stare at me. It was self defense. And that's how I got the address so..", she defends herself.

"I won't let you go to jail for killing Yeonjun. Let him die", Taehyung deadpans, "Now please. I am begging you. Tell me where he is", he says with teary eyes and Gahyeon immediately hands over the piece of paper.

"Gather all the men and weapons you have. We are going to get him back", Taehyung tells Shane.

"Hello", Yoongi smiles as he enters the hall with Hoseok. "Someone called for reinforcements?".

Taehyung widens his eyes and stares at Jimin.

"I swear I didn't call him", Jimin gulps hard.

"Oh, I did", Gahyeon chirps.

"How the fuck do you even know him?", Jimin asks Gahyeon, shocked.

"I am me. That's how", Gahyeon shrugs as if it was nothing. "I know every druggie in town".

Jimin immediately stares at Yoongi with wide eyes that said 'what the fuck?'

"I used to", Yoongi laughs nervously. "I swear I don't do drugs anymore".

"We'll talk about this later", Jimin hisses.

"You have quite some balls stepping into my house when your father has Jungkook kidnapped. For the second time. Really want to die that bad?", Taehyung grabs Yoongi's collar, his eyes red in rage.

"We are here to help Taehyung", Hoseok steps in, trying to pacify the situation. "Nobody knows Youngjae better than his own son. Let us help"

"I don't trust him one bit", Taehyung hisses.

"Then trust me instead", Hoseok says reassuringly.

Shane rushes back from the basement with a cavalry of men and weapons ready, "we are ready sir".

"Fine. Both of you will come with us", Taehyung tells Yoongi and Hoseok and they nod in response.

"You will stay here to make sure everyone here is safe", Taehyung tells Jimin and he nods, hesitantly.

"And you-", he was about to tell Gahyeon what to do when she announces that we will be going with them.

"You are staying", Taehyung deadpans.

"Nope. Dad won't hurt me. I need to be there. This is my mess as well", she says getting ready to leave with the men.

"In case of a medical emergency, you might need me. I will also go", Namjoon says, "but hyung you stay here", he tells Jin, "you won't be able to think straight. It's your baby brother".

"Fine. Just bring my brother back", Jin adds and everyone nods in unison.

"This feels like a party of people with evil dads!!!", Yoongi comments, laughing.

"My dad wasn't evil!"
Namjoon and Jin mumble in unison.

"Who are you two again?", Yoongi asks them faking a confused face.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Gahyeon and Shane leave the main hall with armed men to get Jungkook back while Jin and Jimin stay back with Maria and Heeseung. Something dawns on Jimin and he runs to the main gate and calls Yoongi before they sit in the car.

"Hyung!", he yells, trying hard to contain his tears in.

Yoongi walks back to Jimin.

"Unlike Gahyeon's father, your father hates you. He will not leave any opportunity to hurt you. Do you really have to go?", Jimin says as the tears finally roll down his face.

"I have to go, Jimin. I have to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone, anymore. Also, I still need to find Dami".

"Okay, okay", Jimin mumbles as if reassuring himself. "Just..please..don't get hurt. Okay?", Jimin says as the tears free fall from his eyes.

"I won't. Don't worry", Yoongi smiles, wiping away Jimin's tears with his thumbs. He turns around to finally leave and join the others but something inside him stops him after taking a few steps. He knows that there is no guarantee he will be able to fulfil his promise he made to Jimin and it's true that Youngjae might end up hurting him or worse, killing him. Either way, he knows he has to go but a sudden urge stops him midway and makes him return back to Jimin with a sense of urgency. He immediately pulls the younger by his waist and kisses him like he never did before. Jimin responds to the kiss with same sense of urgency, wrapping his arms around the older. Jimin's tears don't stop as Yoongi kisses him as if he is claiming him infront of everyone, once and for all.

When Yoongi finally pulls away, Jimin notices the older's teary eyes and smiles, "I love you too, hyung".

Yoongi gently holds the younger's face in his palm, wiping his tears with his thumb as he says, "I will say it back when I return. Will you wait for me?".

"Always", Jimin smiles.

With that he rushes away with the rest of the men to bring Jungkook and Dami back and leave Jimin behind with his heart pounding in his chest.

"I am scared", Heeseung mumbles to Maria.

"Why are you scared? Did you not see your Noona? How can you be scared when your Hyung and Noona are so brave? Aren't you their little brother?", Maria smiles at the boy, trying to comfort him. "Don't worry Hee, they will all come back to us safely", She tells Heeseung and also indirectly to Jin who sat across the room on a different couch with his head in his hands.

After Jimin comes back to his sense after what just happened with Yoongi, he calls one of the remaining guards to the side so others don't hear what he has to say.

He whispers to the guard, "Go to Yeonjun's apartment and get rid of his body if he is dead. And if he is alive, bring him here. Discreetly."

To be continued....

Author's note: Who doesn't love a 'Bangtan saving their maknae' storyline. Right?👀

Also, stan (or atleast check out) Dreamcatcher for a better life😌 (Gahyeon is equally bad ass in real life as she is in the story).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.2K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
802K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
122K 5.3K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
504K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...