Lovers Endgame

By ella40813

Love. I was such a fool for falling in love. All it gave me was pain and suffering. -------------------- 6... More

Characters
Playlist
Authors Note
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Stranger
Chapter 3: Opposites
Chapter 4: Sold
Chapter 5: Gone
New Characters
Chapter 6: Death Do Us Part
More Characters!
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Shattered
Chapter 9: Divine
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Believe
Chapter 12: Pleasure
Chapter 13: Trust
Chapter 14: Different
Chapter 15: Admirer
Chapter 16: Monster
Chapter 17: Jealousy
Chapter 18: Hope
Chapter 19: Confess
Chapter 20: Forever
Chapter 21: Together
Chapter 22: Corrupted
Chapter 23: Torn
Chapter 24: Free
Chapter 25: Alister
Cover and title change
Chapter 26: Capture
Authors note (please read)
Chapter 27: Let Me Go
Chapter 28: Never
Chapter 29: Liar
Chapter 30: Once again
Chapter 31: Don't Stop
Chapter 32: Missed You
Chapter 33: Real
Chapter 34: Reality
Chapter 36 : Holding On
Chapter 37: Found
Chapter 38: Memories
Chapter 39: Closer
Chapter 40: Almost There
Chapter 41: Endgame
Chapter 42: Amore
Chapter 43: Lovers
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Believe Me

6.1K 106 31
By ella40813

Ace's POV

"I love you amore. I know you won't believe me right now but soon you'll know the truth. My heart has always been yours and it will stay that way. Always and forever" I say before placing a kiss on her forehead and walking out.

I mean every single word.

I know she won't believe me but maybe in the future if everything goes the way planned, then I can finally tell her the truth. She may not forgive me then either but I have to try.

I get back downstairs and go towards the man that has his hands all over Ava. He's going to wish he stayed home. He has no idea he's about to take his last breath. I pull out my gun and reach out with my other hand to grab him. Right before I can touch him my hand gets pulled away and my gun gets pulled out of my hand.

"Ace stop!" Ava says pulling my hand into hers and gripping it tightly.

"Get out of my way Ava. He touched you. You're mine, not his." I say and try to remove my hand from hers but she only holds me tighter making me wonder why she's trying to protect him.

As if hearing what I'm thinking she frantically says, "Please. You can't hurt him. He might know where Dimitri is. Please! Don't you want to find them?"

"We'll find another way" I answer and try to move her out of my way once again but she cups my cheek and crashes her lips onto mine. At first, I freeze not knowing how to respond. She's kissing me. I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her closer to me.

The kiss is gentle and slow but she ends it just as soon as it starts.

"Ace, I can't allow you to hurt him. Not yet. Please. I miss them so much. Do it for us, for our children." she whispers against my lips.

I close my eyes and gently rest my forehead on hers. She's right. This man may be our only shot at finding Serafina and Nicholas. It hurts knowing I haven't even met my children yet.

"Okay. Be safe amore. I'll be close by." I whisper before walking away from the crowd.

Ava's POV

This dumbass likes to confuse the shit out of me. One second he's all like "oh your mine blah blah blah "and the next he says "I love you amore blah blah blah"

Now I know where Fina and Nick get their mood swings from.

I walk back over to Ryan and he puts his hands around my waist as soon as I reach him. I put my hands around his neck and bring my lips to his ear.

I seductively bite it and whisper "let's get out of here"

He turns me around and puts his hand around my waist. He starts leading me upstairs, probably into a bedroom.

His hand slowly creeps down and rests on my cheeks before he squeezes them and it takes everything in me not to snap his neck.

We finally reach a room and he guides me inside before shutting the door and locking it behind him. He has no idea what he's in for.

As soon as the door is locked he slams me against the wall and tries to pull down the straps of my dress but I quickly stop him before he reveals the knife I'm hiding.

"Ryan, I wanted to surprise you with something," I say seductively.

"Anything for you babe" he winks and I throw up a little on the inside.

I unbutton his shirt and push him down onto the bed before grabbing a blindfold with restraints and coming on top of him.

"Kinky, I love it," Ryan says before putting his hand above his head which makes me throw up a little more on the inside.

I ignore the feeling of wanting to throw up and plaster on a fake smile before handcuffing his hands to the bed. Next, I grab the blindfold and put it over his eyes so he isn't able to see what I'm going to do next.

"Take off my clothes baby. I want to feel you," he says.

Oh, you will feel me. Trust me.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down before pulling down his boxers. This was probably the worst part of having to seduce a man. His dick springs out once his boxers are off and it's already as hard as a rock. How nasty can this get?

I slowly wrap one hand around his dick and slowly start to rub up and down before reaching behind me and taking my knife. I put the knife closer to me so if I need to use it, I won't have a struggle reaching for it. Ryan starts to moan and I slow down. No way am I going to give this man an orgasm.

"Faster baby. Use your mouth. Don't be shy." he groans.

Shy my ass.

That's all it takes for me to roughly grip him which makes him yell in pain. This is always my favorite part.

"What the fuck are you doing-" he starts but I cut it off.

"Make one wrong move and I'll cut your dick off," I warn.

"What the hell do you want? Who do you work for?" he yells but I squeeze tighter to cut him off.

"Now that's where you're wrong. I don't work for anyone but myself. The names Ava Vitiello, r I'm sure you've heard of me" I say which makes him gasp.

Bingo.

"So you have heard of me. Well, then I'm sure you must have also heard of Serafina and Nicholas." I say waiting for him to answer me but he stays silent.

Wrong answer.

"Last chance before I cut your dick off," I say while picking up the knife and bringing it closer to him, and start counting down from 5.

"5...4...3..2-"

"Please!! No! I'll tell you everything I know!" he exclaims.

Pathetic.

I hold the knife against him waiting for him to talk.

" I don't know exactly where they are but I know who has them," he answers

" Don't fucking play with me! I know which idiot has them, I just want to know where I can find them. And don't even think about lying to me. My patience has reached its limit" I hiss.

" Last I heard about Dimitri, he's at one of his warehouses in Chicago. He might be holding your children captive in Chicago!"

Chicago.

"Please! I've told you everything I know! I don't know anything else! Let me go!" He yells.

" Don't worry. I need you alive for now. If you're hiding anything from me, I will find out and it will cost you your life." I hiss before getting off the bed.

I slide my dress back on and hide my knife on its strap again before I start walking towards the door.

"Wait no! Don't leave me here!" he yells.

"Don't worry. Someone will come up and take real good care of you" I say before shutting the door.

A pair of hands grab my arm and pulls me towards him.

"Did you get him? Are you okay?" Ace questions.

I slap off his hand from my arm.

"I'm fine. Dimitri is in Chicago" I say.

"Okay, you ready to head on home?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm exhausted. Let's go" I agree.

—————————

"So you're telling me he confessed!! He still loves you?" Davina exclaims.

"I know. I don't know what to do" I whine.

"Do you still love him?" she questions

Yes.

"No," I say but she eyes me, "I don't know"

Of course, I still love him. I know I shouldn't. After everything he did, how could I forget him when our children are a constant reminder of him? Nicholas looks exactly like Ace.

"Just think about it. Is your relationship worth saving?" she says.

"I- I don't know," I say honestly.

"Just think about it for now and follow your heart. I'll support you no matter what," she says and with that, she walks off.

———————-

I walk into my room to find the bed empty.

I quickly change into my pajamas and slide under the covers. I close my eyes and try to sleep but no matter what, I can't. My mind is too confused.

Just as I feel myself drift off I hear the door open and quiet footsteps approach the bed. I hear some shuffling before I feel Ace slide onto the bed as well.

I keep my eyes shut hoping he doesn't notice that I'm still awake.

He comes closer to me and puts an arm around my waist before pulling me towards his chest. As soon as I feel his chest I inhale his scent and sigh.

"I love you amore" he whispers.
.
just like that, I drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 595 39
A couple years ago, my older brother and I saw something that we shouldn't have seen. Ever since then, we have been on the run from our father, const...
1.7M 53K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
3.8K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
1.6M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...