Vendetta || (Leon Kennedy X R...

By yuhyuh12345ye

Y/N L/N found years later gets a call, making her face her past. She's changed, and so has everybody she's kn... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (Smut)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two (Smut)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Author's Update!
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Smut)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Five

601 27 1
By yuhyuh12345ye

I rapidly blink my eyes open, taking soft breaths as I slowly sit up. I scratch my head, seeing fresh towels placed beside my feet. I gently take the rugged towels and feel myself craving a shower. I turn on the shower, and place the towels down, I close the door and completely strip naked.

I step in, letting the water hit my scalp. The burning feeling massaging my current headache and I lightly clean. I finish up and dry myself off, I clench the towel around my body and quickly open up a drawer under the bed. I take out white clothing and rush back into the bathroom, as I change I hear a door open and close.

I release the towel from my hair and hesitate to open the door. I close my eyes and allow myself to face my fears.

It was Leon.

"Leon?!" I shout as his shocked expression lights the room. I rush to him, grabbing his neck to hug me back.

"Y/N?!" He returns it, his arms covering my back. "You're okay?"

"Yes, yes Leon." I whisper into his neck, as I feel his hair hit my shoulder.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you contact me?" I separate from him, staring at the camera in the corner.

"I couldn't contact you, and I'm not allowed to tell you why." I slowly turn back to him, as his eyes fixate on the camera as well.

"You know I can't accept that." He completely drops his arms, I retract mine. "Y/N, I need to know-"

"I wish this could've been different, I wish this didn't happen." I look down, and shake my head. He lifts it up. "What have you been doing?"

"What?" He mumble with a laugh.

"I've been gone, and I want to catch up." He gently moves to my bed, sitting down. I follow turning my body towards him. "Tell me."

"DSO called me in." I nod, expected to know that he had a job to do. "I have been partnered up, looking for research on my mission."

"What's the objective?" I ask, he looks at me, his hair covering one eye. "Confidential."

"Y/N, why don't you work with me?" I sigh, we've had this conversation but differently than this time, it's surprising why he would bring it up now. "I'm serious."

"Why do you bring it up now?" I say, as he seems panicked I asked. What is he hiding? "Leon...is there something wrong?"

"Y/N.." I gulp hard in my throat, as his heartbeat fills my ears. I quickly back away from him, resting my back on the bathroom wall. "Y/N??" He stands up, I extend a hand telling him to keep his distance.

"Leon you need to go." I state, using my eyes to looking around the room, unable to make eye contact with him.

"What? Why? Is this because I won't tell you what I'm doing or something—" I close my eyes, holding back the familiar crave.

"No never, it's just that I can't hear you." I look up as he inches towards me, confused. "Leon don't—" He's inches away from me, I felt the hunger take over my thoughts.

(Leon's Point of View)

I watch as she breaks into a nervous sweat, closing her eyes then opening them like someone who has just been detoxed from drugs. I hold onto her shoulders, keeping her body still.

What have they done to her?

Then that's the moment I knew, the eyes I've seen before.

Her eyes were red, blood red.

Las Plagas.

I slowly back away as she slowly walks towards me, her strength pushes me against the entrance door. Her hand tightening on my neck as I struggle to get a good look at her. She's fighting back her virus, her eyes twitching shows me the urge is stronger than before.  She shows her teeth, gritting them, she's losing.

"Y/N hold it." She grits her teeth harder than before, this time her strength follows along with her hand. She opens her mouth, charging at my neck, I close my eyes but quickly open them as the door behind me opens.

I fall back, feeling my spine ricochet on the dry wall. Two men grab her in a haste, inserting a syringe in her neck. Her eyes leaving the red, after every blink.

"I told you this is done." Chris states sternly as they place her body down onto the bed. I immediately stand holding my neck out of fear.

"Chris....what the hell?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 707 22
❝ s.t.a.r.s lost one of their best that night, but more importantly, the redfields lost one of their own ❞ ( a resident evil fanfic ) ( resident evil...
61.5K 2.5K 24
(π‹π„πŽπ πŠπ„πππ„πƒπ˜ 𝐗 𝐅. πŽπ‚) SEQUEL TO SERENDIPITY ❝What are you doing?❞︎ THE NIGHT THEY SPENT TOGETHER in Raccoon...
1.6K 71 7
Leon and Ashley struggle for survival. In a retelling of events from the game, get a fresh, new perspective of the inner turmoil these two characters...
34.7K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...