A New Life (BoyxBoy)(Poly)

By ConfuzzledBlueberry

WARNING: Abuse Self Harm -*-*-*- Adam is your average 19 year old, working in the mall and sharing an apartme... More

Chapter 1 - What a Day
Chapter 2 - Introductions
Chapter 3 - The ER
Chapter 4 - Lunch
Chapter 5 - Night Terrors
Chapter 6 - Going Home
Chapter 7 - Regrets
Chapter 8 - Worry
Chapter 9 - Time to Panic
Chapter 10 - Aftermath
Chapter 11 - An Empty Apartment
Chapter 12 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13 - Fries and Fingers
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14 - Moving Day

5.2K 170 47
By ConfuzzledBlueberry

James POV

I begin my walk back to my job, internally freaking out. God, he looked so fucking delicious. It takes everything in my power not to turn back around, grab him, bend him over the table, and fuck his brains out.

I drool a bit at the idea, quickly wiping it off..

What was I thinking? What if he doesn't like me and I was just being a weirdo? Hell, I just fucked up so bad.

I head into the store and take my seat behind the checkout.

No matter how hard I try, I can't get the image of his red face out of my head.

- One Week Later -

Adam POV

I look through my bag, making sure I have everything. The boys will be here soon to pick me up, and I don't want to forget anything. After all, this will hopefully be the last time I ever see this apartment.

I stare down at the small duffel bag. I didn't have many things to begin with, and when you couple that with the fact that most of the stuff I do own is either bloodstained or gifted from Martin, I don't really have that many things worth keeping.

My eyes wander to the bathroom as I contemplate whether or not to bring my little box. On one hand, they would be nice to have in case I needed them. On the other, if the boys catch me, they might get mad and...

No, they wouldn't do that. Besides, I deserve whatever I get. I know that.

My phone dings, and see a message from Dan pop up.

- We're here

I quickly grab my box and shove it in the bag, zipping it and happily trotting out the door. I exit the building a final time.

I quickly spot Noah's car and jog over, hopping in the back. Noah smiles at me from the front seat, and I can tell It's genuine.

"You ready?"

"Definitely." I tell him, practically beaming.

He starts the car, and we begin down the road. The car is comfortably silent, though I do find myself staring at James. Neither of us has said anything about that almost-kiss thing last week.

I'm sure it's not that big a deal and I'm just being an obsessive freak, as usual. Still, I can't stop thinking about it. About the way he looked at me, about how close our lips were. Dammit Adam, can't you think about anything else?

- An Hour Later -

I smile, sitting on the bed happily. It's nice staying somewhere I'm not always aching to leave. I don't think I've felt like that since elementary school.

Unpacking was pretty quick and easy, only taking about twenty minutes. My few outfits are now safely stored in the dresser, along with my little box, which is safely hidden beneath them. A few chokers and rocks lay on top of the dresser, but other than that the room is basically empty.

There is a knock on the door, making me jump. Daniel opens it, a soft smile on his face.

"We ordered pizza and are gonna watch a movie together out here. Wanna come?"

I stand up, smiling. "Yeah, that sounds like fun. I'll be out in a sec, I just wanna change into something more comfortable." I tell him, and he nods in response, shutting the door.

Since it's already eight, I decide to just throw on some pajamas. I grab an oversized shirt and some fuzzy pants, feeling pleased with the result. At least if I'm gonna look revolting, I can be comfy while doing so.

I step out, taking the open spot on the couch between James and Daniel. They've already turned on some scary movie, and I smile. Horror's my favorite.

The pizza arrives not long after, and I eat a slice of cheese. My stomach longs for more, but I ignore it.

I find myself drifting off on Dan's shoulder to the sound of some lady screaming while an axe slices through her back.

I can feel the couch being replaced by air underneath me as I am carried to what I presume is my room. I can't tell for sure, because by the time the door is fully open I've been pulled away by the vicious grip of sleep.

- Around Five AM -

I sit up, panting in a pool of sweat. I can't stop shaking. I curl up into a ball, choking back sobs as my nightmare flashes through my mind. He's back. I've been selfish and now he's mad and I can't escape. It's too real, too real.

I can't breathe. I can't stand it. I'm too weak. Why am I even still here? This isn't worth it. Life isn't worth this. I'm just too weak. I should just die already.

I cry in my bed for a while, before finally gaining my bearings. I remember where I am, and relax a little. The early morning sun is shining through the window beside me.

Sighing, I check the time. It's almost six-thirty, and I look like a wreck. I slowly drag myself out of bed, grabbing some work clothes and getting dressed.

I head to the bathroom and brush my hair, covering my puffy eyes with a bit of concealer.

When I step out, James is sitting at the counter with a bowl of cereal. I pour myself a bowl, sitting down next to him. I can hear a shower running down the hall, which I assume is from Noah.

"Didn't expect you to be the Lucky Charms kinda guy." I tell James tauntingly.

He smiles. "You're one to talk. I mean, Froot Loops? Talk about basic."

We joke around for a little while, before resting in comfortable silence. I turn my focus to eating, forcing down bite after bite. Even though I don't want to, it's better than passing out at work like I did that one time. I shiver, remember the mortifying occasion.

I glance up from my bowl, only to be met with Noah, dripping wet and wearing nothing but a towel right in front of me. He's facing away, but I can tell he's ripped just by the muscles on his arms, legs, and back. I'm blown away by how hot he is.

He turns his head towards us and chuckles, having caught me staring. I immediately look back down at my cereal, face on fire.

"Like the view, dove?" He jokes, and my blush intensifies, now a deep crimson.

His voice lowers, and I realize that he is now right beside me, his large frame towering over my own.

"You look adorable when you blush, by the way." He practically growls, turning my head so that I'm staring directly up at him.

I swallow hard, glad that the edge of the island covers my lap. I can feel my pants struggling to restrain my boner.

I watch as a drop of water runs down his jaw, only to drip off his chin, landing on his rock hard chest with a small splash.

I realize that I've been staring for way too long, and quickly tear my eyes away from his gorgeous figure. I can hear both of them burst into laughter as I shove a spoonful of soggy cereal into my mouth. I don't think I've ever felt more embarrassed.

Noah POV

Adam looks away, face glowing red. James and I both laugh at his sad attempt to act like he wasn't just full on staring at my muscles. I decide to tease him just one more time before going back to what I was doing, because I could honestly do this all day.

I slowly lean over so that my mouth is at his ear level, causing him to freeze.

"I could always give you a better look." I whisper, my lips just barely brushing the tip of his ear.

If he wasn't hard before, he definitely is now. I stand up, resisting the urge to bite his earlobe. I casually stroll back to where I was before, continuing making my breakfast.

I do steal a glance at Adam's face, and I must say, his expression is priceless.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Character facts:

Noah = Most Buff (6"2)
James = Slightly Less Buff (5"7)
Daniel = Okay Buff (5"11)
Adam = 0% Buff 100% Underweight (5"3)

Words: 1394

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
SAFE (mxm) By Anna Nikol

General Fiction

477K 26K 80
A handsome man, obsessed with computers, workout and books, clever, well known for his professional expertise, rich and impressive. David is all of t...
209K 3.6K 20
When two boys who've hated each other since youth share a dorm room, things are bond to happen, mistakes are bond to be made and sparks are bond to f...
5.8K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...