FROM21 .

JUGFEIN tarafından

who wants that perfect love story anyways, right? Daha Fazla

★ .
one.
two.
three.
c$.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
#EPILOGUE

five.

10.6K 395 178
JUGFEIN tarafından

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

BOUT THIS JUNT'🚦.

"Just got my paycheck, the amount of zero's that are in my account right now. We both really winning."

"I'm glad you getting back on your toes." I smiled at sullen's reply as she bit the end of her pen , thinking of something . "Didn't know that guy from the car wash was your friend."

"Girl , his not." I sighed , shaking my head scooting my seat closer to her . "He want's me to be his dealer , because I know something that'll put him behind bars."

She glanced at me in shock , not believing a single word that flew out of my mouth , sullen laughs , hitting the side of my arm gently . "You literally pop medicines like they're percs , dealer? next."

"Sullen , I'm so serious ." I rolled my eyes in annoyance . "I literally told you about the guy."

"I know you did , then I asked if he was cute and your ass ain't say nun . And the gag is that he is cute ! I went back inside yesterday for a reason." She chuckles.

"No , you went back inside because he told you off." She gave me the finger feeling slightly embarrassed .

"Well , will you be his dealer though ?." She ask's , I nod in return slightly giving her an unsure stare . "Yas , you giving me mixed signals , yes or no?"

I shrug . "I mean i have no choice anyways." I told her , hiding the small details if I didn't take his offer.

And I'm sure if I didn't , I'll be dead just like that girl I saw on twitter. To be honest I don't even know who I was dealing with.

I sighed to myself , returning back to my desk . Sniffing my nose from a familiar scent I've recognised before, I look up at my boss, Matthew, as his Saint Laurent cologne announced his presence.

"Sir?" I called him out , confused on what he wanted . I'm sure I've already set out the conference room this morning already .

"Hmm." He hummed in thought having his thumb rest on the side of his chin. "Come to my office." He say's calmly while I stood up from my seat feeling eye's land on me.

Following behind him , I walked past the 4-5 wall to roof window's admiring the city view while the natural light beamed in the building.

As much as I was scared of heights , this view slightly made my fear disappear. Only for a small matter though.

I closed his office door , Matthew leaned on his desk still having that look in his eyes , like he was thinking of something but couldn't spit it out . "What's on your mind , you've been having that look in your eye since you called me to come to your office."

He clears his throat . "It's nothing. But , what's on my schedule? I'm certain I have another meeting."

"Oh right." I smiled watching him take a seat on his chair. "You have a meeting with high-profile clients from 11am to 2pm which is sooner than I thought , then another seperate meeting in Los Angeles with a few models."

"You're coming with me to LA right?" He asks , I was unsure because I had stuff to do, illegal wise. "It's only a 6 hour drive."

"Uhh." I built up a skeptical stance , hearing him click his hands for me to sit. "Matthew, 6 hours is pretty long if you ask me."

"We can go together , I'll be at your house by 4." I felt a small part of relief . "You got your lashes done ?." Is he-flirting ?

"No , it's just false ones. The one I usually get makes my eye itch , and I could remember that you told me if I was high on that day." Matthew laughs at my comment , remembering. "I don't even smoke."

"What?!" He replies having on a shocked look , I really didn't know what was so surprising on me not hitting a single blunt or a joint . "I'm actually surprised Yasmin , what about sullen."

"What about sullen?" My mouth formed a sly smirk having an urge that he slowly has something towards her , maybe he likes her maybe I'm reaching , I don't know.

He coughs , clearing his throat. "Nothing, nothing."

"You want me to get your lunch?" I asked , looking down at the watch that was wrapped around my wrist. "It's almost 10am, you should eat before your meeting."

"Thank you, the usual but tell them to not add any onion's or hot sauce."

Onions I don't mind but hot sauce?! It was always crazy when that left his mouth.

"Matthew, are you sure?" I asked, he nod's his head being one hundred percent sure. I stood up from my seat, fixing up my pencil skirt as he leaded the way to the door first.

"You hear about the second body they just found?" My head flew back immediately, making sure if what i heard was correct.

"Another body?" Matthew pauses in his tracks saying yes. "That's so weird."

"It is, really." He sighed heavily moving his feet out of the locked stance he was in. "And they're all prostitutes, he has a type. I really need to start watching Criminal Mind's again."

"Oh my gosh, i'm almost finished." I replied, surprised that my boss would even consider on what that is, or even watching any show's at all. "Who's your favourite?"

"Reed."

"Same! And Derek , but I dislike Penelope so much for some reason."

I was only saying this because Matthew always had on a serious look, he was so professional and strict other's used to keep their distance away from him, but, really he was just trying to make a name for himself, for his company and creativity he slided along the way.

Although some other's were intimidating by Matthew, they always had a small crush on him, it was really the way he dressed and the way he was neat.

I wouldn't say i loved talking about him in every detail but-he was just perfect.

Always had both set's of his nails freshly snipped and filed as the natural light from the floor to roof windows shined on his hands, showing out the glistening shine from his nail.

The aroma of his cologne filled the hallway with a touch of rich-expensive scent that had most girl's to their knees. Dressed like it too.

Everyone always gossiped that he was the type of spicey white. But in reality, Matthew looked like every white boy but just finer and cleaner.

•••

IMESSAGE

+1 310 * * * * * * * *

I'll be in LA , so swing by or I'm cutting your heart out.

Lol, omg i'm so juiced🙄-

My right hand wrapped around my phone, scoffing at the text I sent, placing the phone screen first on the kitchen island.

Wandering around the kitchen grabbing out a modern champagne flute, holding the skinny long piece of smooth glass hearing the door open.

My gaze shifted over at sullen, she enters the house throwing her bag and suitcase in the air as one landed on the custom made Takashi Murakami rainbow floor mat, and the other on the tribeca velvet six seater couch.

"Fuck work, fuck my life, i need some molly." She groans, taking off her wig so it only revealed her corn-rows with some parts of in growth hair coming out. "Pour me some."

"hmm." I hummed in thought, staring at the fridge than back at her. "If you get the wine out for me and grab your own glass."

"Girl-." She stopped herself from talking, rolling her eyes, "Thought you would be off with our boss already."

"Please." I chuckled lightly, scoffing accepting the pinot noir bottle she handed me. "It's only 3pm, his arriving around 4."

"Suit and tie?" She jokes around while i glugged the wine into our empty—clear glasses, admiring the ruby red coloured wine slowly fill itself up.

"You do know he has a wife?" Sullen nod's in return. "And, you do know he brought you up in one of our conversations in his office."

Sullen scoffs, waving me off thinking i was playing some trick on her. "Girl next." She say's gulping a small sip of wine, her face formed a disgusted yet sour look giving me a crazy stare. "This shit dry as hell."

"Rich people shit, they like there shit dry. Just a reminder that i'll be coming home late." I said, switching up the topic. "You know how far LA is, plus i'm that nigga's dealer."

"Oh lord." She sigh's, worried for me slightly. "Babes, not me scared for you." I laughed along with her, washing away any sorts of fear with the wine.

"Bitch, i'm a g. I'm not scared at all." I need my mother, this too much. "I will put him in his place !."

"Hell , the fuck, yeah!" I felt pumped by her comment, pouring more wine into my glass. "Uh-uhn." Sullen takes my glass away, i was nowhere near drunk, i don't know why she did that. "Still work hours."

"I'm going to be a dead bitch on a poster." I joke around laughing to myself, grabbing my phone reading the displayed time, 3:47pm. "Matthew almost here, wait-." I paused, thinking to myself for a couple of seconds.

"What?" Sullen sips away, confused about my facial expressions.

"If i'm doing that drop at 7 and leaving at 4 with Matthews, fuck." I placed my palm on my forehead, hitting myself. "I didn't even realise, 6 hours is long."

"Just tell Matthew you started you feel sick, he'll understand." I sucked my teeth at her suggestion texting my boss i couldn't make it, then texting the car wash guy that he should just pick me up. I've never asked or even remembered his name, so i just named him carwash guy.

•••

I sat on the passenger side of the carwash guy's car, i was surprised that his interior inside was clean and old school since we rode in a srt charger, probably got it done to fit his taste.

"Toss me that duffle bag in the back seat." He say's , rubbing the tip of his nose with his thumb. Looking at the rear-view mirror watching me grab it."

As much as how scared i was, i tried to keep my composure on not breaking down and getting out of character. "Thanks." He sniffs his nose, accepting the bag. "A'ight, let's see. hmm." He hums in thought carrying his gaze towards me, analysing my body.

At first i felt confused, but now, i felt uncomfortable. "What are you staring at?" I asked, he rolls his eye's getting his eyes off me, looking down at the bag. "Eww." Mumbling to myself.

"Take the shirt off." He demands, sending me that devilish look which i knew to listen and follow his instructions quickly. "How you feel about me nailing the cocaine and weed on your body."

"Excuse me?" He chuckles at my response. I sat there trying to control my breathing but my shakily hands ruined my chances of not being scare.

He clicks his tongue, pushing my shoulder. "It was a joke, should've saw the look on your face. Hands shaking and all." All fun and games till i see yours as a mugshot.

"Anyway's bra." He sigh's taking out a few stacks of cocaine and small ziplocks of bags, alongside with black thick tape. "Come here, come closer."

I scoff. "No, what the fuck." I sat there uncomfortable, top half of my body naked giving him an unsure look.

He sucks his teeth, i already knew he was frustrated-as fuck.

"Stop wasting my fucking time." He pulls me in towards him gently, ripping the tape leaving out a jerking sound before laying it around my bare skin. "Yasmin, it's not that hard yo', just nod and do what you're told."

"And you expect me to listen, to you. At the first time." I snorted at the thought of it, watching the two blocks of cocaine that was being taped around me.

"Keep on laughing, you really gon' find out how crazy I am." He say's, bringing his eyes off my body staring into my eyes, and suddenly I felt myself staring back at his. "Just lucky you not no prostitute."

"What's your name?" I blurted, dying to find something out of him.

"Knox." He replied as I grunted feeling him tightened the tape even harder. "Watchu' tryna pull yasmin?" Knox say's.

"Nothing."

"You think I can't read people? You not getting shit out of me yo'." He sucks his teeth, finishing off with the tape, ripping it apart with his teeth. "Put your shirt back on alongside with my hoodie in the back."

"It stank?" I asked, he shrugs slouching on his seat looking up at the ceiling. He was so calm right now, and chill. "You know they found another body." I said, throwing my shirt back on feeling my lash drop somewhere.

"Yeah. Let's see if they'll find them 5 later since they think they're so quick wid' it." Know say's, not showing any interest in the conversation.

"They are quick, and perhaps you just suck at hiding the body but won't accept any of that."

He slowly moves his head to my direction. "The tone in your voice is so proper, and so fucking annoying. You literally talk so much cuddy."

"Sorry." I apologised looking out the window, constantly moving around from how uncomfortable this tape was around me. "Can we hurry up."

"Just wait Yasmin, it won't take long." I cringed from how my name curled around tongue, knox had a soothing yet raspy voice which slightly was kind of attractive. "You ready, his wearing a buddah necklace."

"Uhh—yeah." I lied, I was totally not ready. I opened my door as my right leg was swinging half way out, before I could exit I felt a masculine hand grab ahold of my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

"Hold up." Knox pulls me back, seeing someone he was unfamiliar with, well that's what I thought. "We going together, quick hop out."

"Wai—"

"I ain't ask you to talk back, get out." He demands with a slight raise in his voice. I exited first as he followed along.

I stood beside his car listening to the small chatters of people around the area in groups and cars driving by. The street lights flickered as his footsteps came closer to me. "I need my lash, I'm not going in without my lashes."

He sucks his teeth hitting the middle of his head. "I'll find it later for you, damn." He say's carefully taking off my eyelash before placing it in his pocket. "You done bitchin' now?"

"Yeah, let's go."

V&C , thoughts ? Comments ?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

305K 5.8K 43
𝐼 '𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑦𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑦 💕
736K 26.1K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
158K 9K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
131K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...