✔️ Fix you

De NJ655212

This is BTS fictional story. *When it comes to competition Jungkook is very serious. He wants to win no matte... Mai multe

1. Last Confession
2. Stranger
3. First time in BTS?
4. Hold me tight
5. Miss you
6. Bulletproof
7. What mine is mine
8. Fake love
9. Blue and Grey
10. It's definitely you
11. First official date
12. Paradise
13. Yours
14. One day
15. Thunder
16. Love myself
17. I will take care of you
18. Don't let me go
20. After Vacation
21. First Confession
22. So What!!!
23. Ring Finger
24. Caught in a Lie
25. So far away
26. Mom
27. Wild Flower
28. No More Dream
29. You are my everything
30. Ending Scene
31. Alive
32. Lost
33. I'll make it right
34. Ready to let go
35. Sweet Night
36. Husbands
37. Last Chapter
38. Marriage Special

19. Vacation

254 19 0
De NJ655212

["Hello"]

"Hi Tae, how are you?"

["Not so good, how can I?..you are not with me"]

"It's just day one Tae, 30 days to go"

"...."

"Tae, say something"

["Why did you leave without telling me? I am feeling incomplete without your goodbye kisses"]

"...."

["Hyung"]

"Hmm"

"You were talking about the punishment that day when you did hurt me, Remember?"

["Hmm"]

"So, now two punishments?" Tae said with a devil smile.

Jin smiled, "That bound to be happen but, we will see who will be giver and receiver ....of punishments."

Tae exhaled heavily, ["I am waiting for this day, Hyung"]

Jin gulped and closed his eyes, he could hear his unsystematic heartbeat just to think about it, "I gotta go Tae, talk to you later. Bye"

["Hyung?"]

"Yes"

["I miss you"]

"Hmm"

["I love you"]

"Hmm"

["Can I call you anytime?"]

"Hmm"

["Bye"]

Jin was experiencing this feeling for the first time. It was just day one and he was missing Taehyung already. It was hard for him to express so he convinced himself by saying maybe it was a habit for them, so they are feeling such a way, after someday they will be used to this as well, staying away from each other. He sighed and started to distract himself. He remembered he dialled Jungkook's number many times but he neither received the call nor called him back. He decided to message him instead.

"Hello Kookie"

Message delivered but not seen

Jin inhaled deeply and sent another message.

"Kookie, Hyung missing you. Call me back whenever you are comfortable talking with me."

Jin shoved his phone thinking Jungkook not gonna reply to him so soon.

But his phone beeped earlier than he expected. He took his phone in his hand to check. He received a message from Jungkook.

"Hyung, I am good. Don't worry about me"

Jin Hyung typing.....

Jungkook holding his phone staring at the screen.

"Look, I know you are good, truth is you are the best instead😊"

Jin made JK smile, and Jin knew that.

"Baby, if anything bothering you, you can tell me...anything"

......seen

"Do you love someone?"

......seen

"Do you want to make someone run away with you? Tell me. I will help you...no matter who is that person, girl or boy"

.....seen.

Jin waited for a while for Jungkook to reply, when there was no response he started typing again but his phone rang instead... He smiled looking at the screen, it was Jungkook.

"Hello Jungkookahh"

["What was that?"] Jungkook chuckled

"I am serious, you just tell me what you want in your life"

["You will do anything for me?"]

"Try me"

Jungkook laughed, ["You are_ just...you know"]

"No I don't know...what am I"

["YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING"]

There was an awkward silence for a while. To break that Jin spoke changing the topic

"So?..umm..when are you going to leave for your trip?"

["I am gonna cancel those tickets"] JK answered.

"What?...why?"

["Umm...not feeling like going"]

"Jungkook, You were not like this before, I am worried about you. I hope you are doing good" Jin said with a sad voice.

["Jin Hyung, I am sorry for making you worried" JK breathed deeply. "It's high time I guess, I swear I will tell you everything when we will meet in person"]

"Thanks for believing me for this, I will try my best to make your concerns less. I promise I will never leave your side no matter what. But you have to promise me one thing as well"

["What Hyung?"] JK's voice cracked a little

"Don't stay alone at home for a long time. Don't cancel your trip"

JK smiled, ["I promise, I will go. But Hyung, will you be available for me every time when I call you?"]

"Sure Kook, every time"

["It will be a video called sometimes" ]

Jin chuckled, "No problem Kook, you can call me anytime."

["Bye"]

"Bye"

Jin was relieved that finally JK agreed to talk with him. He promised himself that he will make JK happy like before.

#

Days pass...JK was continuously in contact with Jin, telling about his whereabouts, his stories, his experiences. At some point, Jin began to feel that he was with JK on the trip. Jin was thankful that JK was in touch with him. Honestly, he was getting too much bored, he did not thought that he would be, and top of that Taehyung was too busy to call him or message. The truth is their timing was not matching to connect each other. Jin was missing him like hell. He was not believing on the fact that he will miss him so much. He was feeling empty without him, only the thought that they will meet soon relieving him from getting anxious. He didn't know why he was getting more upset looking at the Tae's uploaded pics on social media. He was mad on himself thinking why he was being sad for seeing him enjoying the solo trip instead of being happy for him.

Three consecutive days passed but he didn't receive any call from him, not even a single message. He was expecting nothing but just one message daily at least. Why was that so hard for him to contact him. He thought, he could understand, he was in a trip and he is busy but Jungkook is on tour as well but he calls him, if call not possible at least chat with him every day. Then why not Taehyung. Or he is not missing him at all. Jin sighed with frustration. He was hating himself for overthinking. To distract himself he used to cook, he learned lots of new dishes. Even while cooking, he thinks about Taehyung's choices, what he likes and what he does not. He thought when they will meet he will make best dishes he learnt for Tae, he would like it, he smiled with just the thought. A single day was hard to pass without thinking about Taehyung. He was counting days to pass fast. 

Jin was happy with his today's cooking. It turned out best. He clicked the photo and looked at it smiling. At the same time, he received a message. He smiled wider knowing its Jungkook.

Jungkook: Reached🛩

Jin: Ohh great, how was a journey

JK: good.....

Jin: You must be exhausted. Take a rest. Don't forget to eat first🙂

JK: Wow Hyung. It's tempting😋. I want it.

Jin: 😀 Sure.

JK: So?..you enjoyed trip with me?

Jin: Yeah.. 😀 I really enjoyed. It was like I was with you all the time.

JK: You were Hyung.

JK: So what is your plan next.

Jin: Nothing special as usual, you say.

JK: Are you bored Hyung?

Jin: 😐I am really bored.

JK: Hyung?

Jin: Yes, Kook.

JK: I am bored too. Can we meet?

Jin: 😁 Only 4 days Kook, we are going back to our home anyway. Will you go all way long only to meet me?

JK: Why not?...we can do one thing instead, why dont we go to our house earlier than decided😼.

Jin: Are you serious!!!

JK: of course I am... tell me, are you in?

Jin: 🤔 let me think.

JK: C'mon Hyung!!

Jin: 😅

Aren't you tired Kookie? You just arrived. Don't you want to spend time at your home?

JK: I am not saying for moving tomorrow. We can go there the day after tomorrow. And we won't be working, just rest and hang out🤗🍻. What do you say?

Jin: Umm ...Sounds good though

JK: Ok then done👍

Jin: Done?.. Have you asked everyone? I don't think they can manage to go early.

(JK did not reply, after some time he messaged.)

JK: Hyung, I will ask in our group, whoever is ready or can manage, will join us. But You and I are going for sure, right?

Jin: Yes👍

JK:😚

Jin:☺.

.......

JK did not asked in group that day. But the same day finally Taehyung called him. Jin could not understand one thing, talking with Tae is normal, he even slept with him, had sex for many times, still why seeing his number on his phone screen his heart started pounding fast and why hand was shivering. He took some time to pick up the call, on the last ring he finally received the call

"Hello"

He tried his best not to show he was unhappy for not calling him daily.

["Hi Hyung"]

Tae's voice was cheerful, hearing him a automatic smile pasted on Jin's mouth.

["How are you?"] Tae asked.

"I am good Tae, how about you. What's up with you...Everything going well?"

["I am all good Hyung. Don't worry about me...You know!!! I told you about a girl I met on flight?"]

"Girl? No you did not"

["Really, to whom I told then?...anyway. Actually when I was on airplane, she had seat beside me and she was so excited as she said she was a very big fan of ours"]

"Okay..so what's new in it?"

["New thing is, today when I visited play zone. I met her there" Tae chuckled. "She turned out very pro gamer. I lost against her. So now as per decided I owe her dinner"]

Jin heard someone called him 

["Yes yes coming..." Tae responded to that person. Then he again started to talk with Jin, "So Jin, I am here having dinner with her"]

"Ohh wow, you were destined to meet her again" Jin laughed.

["Ha ha ha, You jealous"]

Jin laughed again, "not at all"

["Yaa..Hyung, atleast you could lie".]

"Okay okay..I am so jealous, when are you gonba come back, V" Jin said dramatically.

["It sounded too fake"] Tae pouted.

"Ha ha ha.." Jin laughed, "I don't need to be Jealous Tae, I know you are not going anywhere leaving me; you can't live without me"

["That is true...but this is not fair, why I get Jealous all the time and not you."]

"Because you are stupidly cute"

Tae got all pink with the compliment.

"So seriously, when are you gonna come back" Jin asked.

["Umm Hyung, I guess I will be late this time. See my return ticket is after two days and I have to spend time with my brother and sister, as I promised them at least for two days."]

"Ohh good...you should spend time with Jeong Gyu and Eonjin. Give my love to them too" 

["Yes. What's your plan. Long time we didn't talk. I miss you Hyung"]

"You sure do" Jin smiled, "And yes, I am planning to return to our house earlier"

["Why? What's so urgency"]

"Nothing special, just going as I don't have anything to do"

["Ohh...then go..I will join you after 4 days..when are you going by the way"]

"Day after tomorrow morning"

["But take care huh...you are gonna miss me there very badly"]

Jin laughed, "ohh yah?"

["Yes, there are lots of memories of ours, and my bedroom, it still smell like you...smell of sex as well"] Tae said in very low voice so that no one will listen to him, but he sounded husky...

Hearing him Jin's member erected.

"Hyung...you there?"

["Y..yes"] Jin shuttered.

Tea laughed, ["My little Jinnie hardened, didn't it?"]

"Ohh Tae...don't tease me...I promise you are gonna regret this"

Both were laughing, One thing Jin realized how relaxing he was feeling just after talking with him.

["So..I think I gotta go, she is waiting"]

"Yah..of course.. you should go., bye take care"

["You too... hyung???"]

"Yes V"

["I am missing you. I love you"]

Jin gulped, licked his lips, and blinked multiple times, "I...I love you too"

Tae's smile got brighter, ["I love you more."]

"Of course you do" Jin smiled, "Okay then, bye"

["Bye"]

Jin pressed his mobile to his chest, he sighed and then looked at the screen of his mobile and kissed on it.

After about 20 minutes, Jin phone rang, this time he didn't expect Taehyung will call him. He received the call, "You missed me already, huh?"

["Hyung"] His voice tone was serious.

"What happened Tae?" Jin found his serious.

["Was it your's and JK's plan to go early?"]

"Umm.. Yah.. kind of, why? What happened, JK told you?"

["I read the messages, he sent on group. He is asking if anyone available"]

"Yah, he told me that he will ask."

["So? You two only are going to home?"]

"Why two? no one interested?, Actually I didn't saw messages"

["RM is sick, he said he will take rest and then join after 4 days... Jimin already having plan with his friends, so may be he will be joining next morning, he said."]

"And what about Hobi and Yoongle"

["I don't know, they did not replied yet"]

["I know they will go, even they don't have any other plans"]

["Means you have already decided that you are going"]

"What's wrong with you, on last call you said I can go"

["Hmm, OK no problem. You, Yoongi hyung, Hobi Hyung and JK, right?"]

"Most probably, yes"

["Okay, keep me updated, I will try to come earlier.]

"Tae, don't break your promise with youngers" 

["I won't, don't worry, gotta go bye"]

Taehyung cut the call. Jin giggled with himself, 'cute when Jealous'

___________

INTERVAL
____________

Whoever is reading...Thank you so much.
This is my first writing, hope you are enjoying.

Now upcoming chapters will be Jungkook focused. He will be in main role for some chapters. Enjoy Jinkook🤗.

Please vote if you liked. And comment if any suggestions, Love you all💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

294K 10.5K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
16.9K 829 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
436K 21.6K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...
56K 2.7K 36
"I-i literally r-ruined you hyung..y-your life also. I'm sorry. I-i never intended to do s-so. I f-forcd y-you into t-things. I----- "TAEHYUNG"Jungko...