𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 (𝐊𝐨...

By MayaM51

𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punis... More

CAST
Aesthetics
|1| - Don't touch him!
|2| - Childhood friend
|3| - Lighten up
|4| - Stupid
|5| - Baby
|6| - Unlike you
|7| - Date
|8| - Wedding day
|9| - Big plans
|10| - Answers
|11| - Family
|12| - Parents
|13| - Half the blood
|14| - Dance
Happy New Year!
|15| - King and Queen
|16| - Last members of the family are here
New Characters
|17| - Family Time
|18| - Cool
|19| - My baby
|20| - History
|21| - You say it
|22| - Start of A War
|23| - We Have A Problem
|25| - Hudson & Pierce
|26| - Curse
|27| - Cousins
|28| - God's Little Pets
|29| - The Real Sinner
|30| - Silence
|31| - First Born
|32| - Equally
|33| - Wolfie
|34| - Brothers
|35| - Gemini
|36| - Rivals
|37| - Soundproof
|38| - Strange Actions
|39| - Expectations
|40| - Text
|41| - Sacrificing A Little
|42| - Why Do You Even Care
|43| - Aftermath
|44| - Kai Bloody Parker
|45| - Not Klaus
|46| - I Am Sorry
|47| - Unbreakable Bond
|48| - Next Deities
|49| - Eavesdroppers
|50| - Feeling In Tune
|51| - Winning Streak
|52| - Everlasting
New Story Announcement

|24| - Fuel From Kiss

1.6K 46 9
By MayaM51

Lucy pinched her nose bridge and sighed. She was tried of hunting down demons. She looked up at Henrik, who was helping her round them up.

"Henrik, you should go home now. It's late and you must be tired. Bonnie and Bonita are also waiting for you."

"It's fine, Sister Lucy. I will call Bonnie and tell her to go to sleep with Bonita." Henrik said, waving the matter off and getting back to work.

"I got it. You go. I will be fine."

Henrik was about to protest, but Lucy looked at him. "Go. And take Xavier with you as well."

"Why me? I am a demon and I don't have a family to worry about." Xavier said.

"Because you have been working for..." Lucy looked at her watch. "22 hours. So, go home before you collapse on me."

"I can't collapse."

"Xavier." Lucy said in a warning tone. "Go home."

Xavier sighed and left with Henrik.

Lucy looked at the demons. "Which bastard released you all?" She sighed tiredly, before locking the demons into their specialized sectors.

She looked at the door, hearing footsteps. She saw Cole, Kim, and Laura dragging in other demons. "Kids, you all should go home now. I have just sent Henrik and Xavier back."

"But we can't let you do it all alone." Cole said, locking up a demon.

"Yes." The twins said.

"Thank you for the help. But no. You all have school, so, go to bed. Now." She glared at them, when she saw that they were going to protest.

They groaned and nodded. "Okay, Mom." They said together, before leaving. 

...

Hours later.

Lucy got back to her bedroom, which she shared with Kol. She got in and closed the door carefully, making sure not to wake Kol up.

She turned and saw Kol laying on the bed.

She bit her lower lip and tippy-toed to the bathroom to get changed.

Once she came back, she slipped into bed and laid beside Kol. Kol turned to face her. He was wake the whole time. He was waiting for her.

They both smiled, looking at each other. "You didn't sleep?" Lucy asked, caressing his cheek.

"No. I was waiting for you." He replied. "Tired?" He opened his arms for her.

She nodded and snuggled into his open arms. He had his arms wrapped around her shoulders and placed a leg on her thigh, cuddling her like a little baby.

She rubbed her cheek on his chest and inhaled his scent. She sighed in relief and looked at his bare chest. She smirked and touched his chest. 

She leaned up to his ear and whispered, "why is my husband so handsome and good-looking?"

He looked down at her and smirked. "I know, darling. I am one of a kind. The most good-looking being to have ever existed."

She chuckled and nodded. She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip, while her hand traveled up to the back of his neck. 

Kol narrowed his eyes at her. "Wh-" Lucy kissed his lips and got on top of him. "Mhm..." She made the kiss rougher and more passionate. He sat up, while maintaining their lips together.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, while wrapping an arm around his neck and another hand tangled in his hair. 

She tugged his hair back a little, while making the kiss harder, which caused him to growl a little. 

"Lucy..." He grabbed her by her hips and brought her body closer to him, making their bodies clash into each other.

She let out a little squeal with a giggle. She looked into his brown eyes and kissed him. She held him closely in a tight grip. 

He laid her on the bed and they had a long make-out session, until she fell a sleep.

He stopped kissing her, once he saw that she fell asleep. He smiled at her and tucked her into the bed. He looked at her face and caressed her cheek softly. "Goodnight." He whispered, before kissing her cheek and hugging her to sleep.

...

Mikaelson Mansion.

Niklaus sat in his art room and painted pictures of Lucy.

Elijah leaned on the door arch with his arms folded on his chest. "Should you be doing this, Niklaus?"

"What is wrong with painting my love?" Niklaus asked, while painting.

"Maybe the fact that she is our brother's wife?"

"I don't care who's wife she is. All I know is that she is mine."

"You know, I think I went wrong somewhere in teaching you." Elijah stood up straight and walked up to Niklaus. "You have developed a very bad habit, Niklaus. The habit of getting whatever you want."

Niklaus chuckled. "And it was that very habit, that kept me and this family alive, Elijah."

Elijah narrowed his eyes at his brother. "I was thinking about how we treated Kol. And I feel that he deserves to be happy."

"Kol's happiness has nothing to do with me anymore." Niklaus said with an angry expression. "He lost his place in my heart, the very moment he decided to be with Lucy. The one I love."

"Did you forget that you cheated on her?"

"I was drunk. Otherwise, I wouldn't have slept with Hayley."

"You are really unbelievable, Niklaus... How can you even expect someone to come back to you, when you hurt her the most?" 

Niklaus tightened his grip on the paint brush, causing it to break. "I don't need such talks, Elijah."

"No, no. You do... Have you forgotten how you also moved on from Lucy and loved Camille?"

"ELIJAH!" Niklaus roared. 

"What? Hurts, right?" Elijah asked. "Don't you dare forget that Lucy is our sister-in-law now. And that she is Kol's wife, along with the mother of his kids."

"She had a child with me too, Elijah."

"Is that child accepting you?" Elijah asked. "He hates you. He hates all of us. How can you say he is your child, when he wants nothing to do with you?"

"He is my son and I will get him, along with Lucy."

"I suggest you to stop before you make things worst for our family." Elijah said, before leaving the room.

Niklaus looked at the painting of Lucy and touched her face softly. "I am sorry... But I want you. Even if you are my brother's wife." He mumbled. 

...

Next day.

Cole picked up his sword and looked over at his girlfriend, who is also his best friend. Lizzie Morningstar-Saltzman.

He smiled at her as she did too. "Ready?"

"Ready." She put her sword up in air, while he did the same. 

They both sparred with their swords. 

He smirked, dodging her hit. "Are you going easy on me?"

"No!" She struck a hit again, only for him to dodge... Again. 

He smiled seeing her fighting spirit. 

"Why aren't you doing anything?!"

"You want me to?" He asked with raised brows.

"YES!"

"Okay." He looked at her body, figuring out her weak points and her posture. He clunked swords with her, pushing her back. He then kicked the sword out of her hand. 

She looked at her sword and back at Cole, who had a smirk on his face, bringing the sword to her neck and pinning her to the wall.

She blushed, as he brought his face closer to hers. She squeezed her eyes shut.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Try again."

She opened her eyes and he handed her the sword she was using. She was now more fueled to win against him.

"I won't go easy." Cole said backing up to the center of the training room.

"Good." She ran up to him to strike. 

Cole blocked her hit with his sword. She tried to push him back, but it was of no use. He was stronger than her because of his angel blood.

He tilted his head to the side, watching her fight hard, with an amused expression. To him, she looked like a cute little bunny. He smiled and said, "cute."

She looked up and him and glared at him. "Are you mocking me?"

"No. I am admiring your cute side. How can you be so cute, even when you are angry?" He asked, causing her to turn red.

"Oh shut up." She mumbled, averting her eyes, while blushing hard. She went to put her sword back. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Doing what?"

"Training. The sword is so heavy. And my hands hurt." She whined.

He took her hands and massaged them, to relief her pain. "Because I don't want you to be unable to protect yourself."

"I am a siphoner. I can take down anyone."

He looked into her eyes. "Can you take me down?"

She went quiet, as she knew he was stronger than her. "Fine. Anyone else, except angels."

He shook his head and cupped her face. "You know what's going on. There are demons running around. You can't siphon a demon. And your magic won't work on them. So, I want you to be safe, if I can't make it in time to protect you."

He placed his forehead on hers. "I can't lose you..."

She touched his hand and closed her eyes. "Me too." She tilted her head up and kissed his lips.

He then pulled her into a hug.

Meanwhile, Josie was training with Kim in the gym, along with Laura and Cory. Kim was teaching them everything from the advance level, that she learned from Mikael with Cole.

Laura was more into hand to hand combats, while Cory was a more of a Bow and Arrow.

Josie and Kim were comfortable with anything, like Cole and Mikael.

...

Abaddon walked into a dark room in his kingdom.

A blue light reflecting on the walls due to the pool of water.

As he walked closer to the pool, the blue reflection went on to him too.

He looked into the pool and the pool water turned red. It because red blood.

His eyes widened seeing the water change to blood. "Oh no..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
1.3M 38.1K 35
⚜️ I'm Not Me || The Vampire Diaries ⚜️ "the evil hybrid or the psychotic maniac?" "the moral or the ripper?" A story about Imogen Avery, a girl who...
33.3K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...
728K 14.2K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...