my next life as a villainess...

By Nicol_is_my_beloved

[This book is written after Book 1, so if you haven't read it, go to my profile and read it to understand thi... More

Alan's first kiss
The play
Kidnapped!?
Finale?¿
Another rival
The royal palace!?
Marriage offers? An Incident?
Adopted by the Claes
A visit to the Magical Ministry
A date?
Birthday party gone wrong
Dreams?
In-complete family dinner
Missing brother
Around towns
A dream or a vision?
The downfall
Reunion
Graduation
Geordo's ending
Nicol's ending
Alan's ending

Festival!

358 16 0
By Nicol_is_my_beloved

Catarina and Kiana were crouching in front of the boxes of vegetable, from Catarina's farm field. Catarina seemed distressed as Kiana just sighed, not knowing how to help, before Maria came in from behind. Catarina told Maria about how she couldn't sell her vegetables at the festival, which saddened her. Maria got an idea and told Catarina that she can use them to make sweets, which Catarina agreed and told her that she should sell those sweets at the festival too. Maria gave in and agreed, as Catarina became happy again. They went to Geordo to ask his permission on selling homemade sweets, who was hesitant on agreeing, but ends up doing anyways. The others arrived, before telling about the play that they'll be doing at the festival to Catarina and Kiana. "You two aren't going to join?" Alan asked from behind Sophia. 

Both Kiana and Catarina declined, saying they weren't student council members. Sophia tried to convince them, along with Mary, but it didn't work. "We can help with the back stage work?" Kiana suggested, which Catarina agreed to. Starting from there, everyone got ready for the festival and helped each other, before the festival arrived. Kiana went around buying gifts and eating snacks from several stands, along with Alan and Sophia. "Wahh this tastes really good! Excuse me sir? Two more of these please!" Kiana said to the man at the stand, before pulling Alan to her side. Sophia was buying something from a stand beside them, so Kiana didn't want to disturb her. "Alan! This dessert tastes good, you should try it!Oh thank you." Kiana said as she pointed at the desserts, before the man at the stand handed her two more of them. "I feel like you're eating more than usual.." Alan said, scratching his head. "Nonsense, I'm just enjoying the festival! Here, take a bite." Kiana said, as she extended her hand towards Alan, which was holding the delicious snack she ordered.

"E-Eh? We're in public...this is embarrassing, Idiot!" Alan said, while trying to push Kiana's hand away, but she pushed it back to him. "Don't mind that! Take a bite or I'm eating the whole thing!" She said, with a pout. Alan shook his head, before taking a bite. "Is it good?" Kiana said, bringing the food back. Alan nodded while chewing the snack in his mouth. "Thought so." Kiana said with a smile, before taking a bite from the same snack that Alan did. Alan saw this and quickly turned around before starting to cough. "ALAN? ARE YOU OKAY!?" Kiana said, worried. Alan waved his hand at her and replied, "yeah-just-*cough*don't mind me.." which Kiana sighed at. "Kiana! Come check this necklace out! It might suit you." Sophia shouted from the stand beside them. "Oh? Alright! Come on Alan!" Kiana replied as she pulled Alan to Sophia. "Here! Doesn't this look pretty?" Sophia asked as she showed Kiana the necklace, Alan was also peeking over Kiana's shoulder to see it. 

"It does but...I already have a necklace. The one that's matching with Nicol's bracelet, remember?" Kiana replied and looked at the other jewelry on the trays. 'She's wearing a matching set with Nicol?' Alan thought to himself. "Ohh yeah now I remember! He bought you that necklace when we were in the town right?" Sophia asked again, which Kiana replied with a nod. Kiana saw a crystal blue pendant in front of her. She picked it up and lifted it in the sky, before turning it to the side a bit. "Wow! This changes colors, it was light blue before, now it's a darker shade of blue." She said, which Sophia agreed at. The darker shade of blue looked similar to her eye color, which was mainly the reason she picked it. "excuse me sir? I'll take this!" She said, before handing cash at the stall owner.

Alan suddenly spot a ring on one of the trays. He picked it up and examined it, before pulling Kiana's hand up and slipped it on her middle finger. This action made Kiana surprised before she she took a look at the ring. "Alan?-Ooo this ring is quite pretty!" Kiana said as she stared at the ring. "...It matches the color of both of our eyes." Alan said as he also stared at the ring while still holding Kiana's hand. "You should get it!" Sophia said from beside Kiana. "would you like a double? There's another copy of it." The seller said, which Alan agreed at. "Hmm...alright, how much are they?" Kiana asked the seller, who told her the amount. She was about to pay for them, when Alan beated her to it. "Al-" "Don't you even try to pay me back, just take it as a present." Alan cut off Kiana before she could say anything and ruffled her hair with a smirk. He slipped the other ring on his hand and smiled slightly.

"Hey! Get back here-" Kiana said as Alan started to walk away from them. "Sophia, we'll meet you back at the auditorium. See ya!" Kiana said, before chasing after Alan. "Alan! Wait up  stupid!" Kiana yelled at Alan as he suddenly stopped, making her bump into his back. "Did you just call me stupid?" Alan said as he turned around. Kiana smirked and crossed her arms. "Correct." She said confidently. "...hmm what's 46 multiply 14 then? Answer it in 5 seconds." Alan said, after leaning in a bit. "U-Uh-" Kiana hesitated, probably because of the distance between their faces. "5 seconds is up, now who's the dumber one hm?" Alan said, chuckling at the end. "Whatever, not like you can solve it either." Kiana said as she pouted at him.

"Shoot a question at me, I'll try to answer in 5 seconds." Alan said confidently. 'There's no way he'll get it...oh! I know..' Kiana thought to herself. "What's 142 divided by 24?" She asked Alan and it took about two seconds before he replied back. "5.92" Kiana paused for a bit, before doing the calculation in her mind. It took a minute for her to get the answer, and she was shocked to find out that he was correct. "How did-how did you get it so fast?" She asked Alan, who laughed at her. "Not telling! now let's go to the auditorium. I still need to practice a bit for the play." He said while intwining his hand with her's, before pulling her towards the auditorium. They arrived before Alan went to practice the music sheet given to him, so you two waved goodbye to each other.

Sophia appeared after a few moments later and dragged Kiana with her, saying Nicol needs help with something. Of course Kiana followed Sophia but turns out, he just needed help with practicing a few lines. Kiana saw some unconscious people on the ground and asked about them, obviously concerned. Sophia explained to her that she made Nicol stand in front of the entrance, since she wanted more audience, which turned everyone into...that. "Oh by the way! you ended up not participating in the play, just when I thought I could see you on the stage.." Sophia said in a disappointed voice.

"I see. so you're not in it, Kiana.." Nicol said while looking away, also looking sad. "Ah well..I'm sure the audience would like it better if you're the one appearing, Nicol." Kiana replied. "But I cannot act." "I'm sure the audience would love brother, even if they don't consider his lineage. But unfortunately, he can't change his expressions by his own will that much." Nicol and Sophia said, as they hugged each other with sad expression. "I...see. That is true sometimes." Kiana replied with a sigh. "But! if he's with you, I'm sure he'll be able to smile more!" Sophia said with her puppy eyes. 

"But I-" "Oh right! Let's have brother recite the dialogue!" Sophia cut off Kiana and turned around, before coming back with the script. "Okay, here's the script!" Sophia said, handing it to Kiana. 'She really wants to see her brother act huh..' Kiana thought. "Alright, I guess I can help him!" Kiana said as she read the script carefully. After a few minutes, Nicol stepped forward and Kiana turned around. "Let's begin." He said, which Kiana nodded at. They were having direct eye contact, which suddenly made Kiana nervous. He suddenly cupped her right cheek with his left hand and gave her a genuine smile, before saying, "I love you.." which made Kiana's heart beat fasten by 10 times. Kiana screamed internally, before hesitantly replying.

"I-I love you too..Nicol." She said, not really thinking much about her reply, before realizing what she said. Kiana saw Nicol's eyes widening and Sophia's surprised but happy face. 'OH NO! I ACCIDENTALLY SAID NICOL INSTEAD OF PRINCE!! SOMEONE, HELPP' Kiana thought to herself. "M-my apologies..I didn't-" Kiana was cut off by Nicol hugging her. Her eyes widened and the blush on her cheek increased. "Kiana...even though I seem to be  falling behind, I..still do." He said, which she could only react by letting out embarrassed noises. 'Nicol...you're messing up the dialogue too..' She thought to herself, since she didn't fully know his lines. She walked down the streets of the festival as she covered her cheeks with her hands. "Ahhh that was so embarrassing..' She thought to herself, before someone put a hand on her shoulder, which made her snap back to reality. 

She immediately turned around, nearly activating her magic, before seeing Alan. "A-Alan! You scared me, gosh!" She said while hitting his arm. "Ow! relax..just come with me." He said, which Kiana sighed at, before agreeing. They arrived at a large garden of some sort and saw Geordo. They walked up to him while waving at him, which he returned after spotting Kiana and Alan too. "Hey there, how's the festival?" Geordo asked. "It's very fun, I can't wait for the play." Alan also nodded to what Kiana said. "Hey guys!" Another voice appeared from behind as the trio looked backwards. "Sorry for being late!" Catarina said, with a sheepish smile. "You got excited at the stall and forgot the passing time, correct?" Geordo said while shaking his head. Catarina shyly nodded as a reply. "Well, it's all good if you go around together with your classmates like this....but if it was a male, I wouldn't be able to forgive them though." Geordo had a dark aura surrounding him while he said the last part, which Kiana shook her head at. The girls behind Catarina freaked out at this and said they had somewhere to go, before fleeing. 

"Anyways..here's some souvenirs! Pease have a bite!" Catarina said, handing Kiana, Alan and Geordo a small bag each. "Isn't this the sweets that Maria made?Did they sell well by the way?" Kiana asked while taking out one of the sweets and enjoying them. "Yep! It's a huge success!" Catarina replied cheerfully. "That's good to hear." Geordo replied, before a deep voice interrupted the four of them's moment. "Geordo! Alan!" All four of them turned around, seeing two charming men and two beautiful women. "Brother Jeffery!" "Brother Ian?" Geordo and Alan spoke, as Kiana turned back at Geordo. 

"You two have older brothers!?" She whispered to him, which he nodded. "Ohh Isn't this Lady Catarina Claes? It's been a while, and who may you be?" Jeffery said to Catarina, before turning to Kiana. "Ah-I'm-" "She's Kiana Damaris, a close friend of our's, right Alan?" Geordo cut Kiana off, as he placed his hands on her shoulder from behind. The others could see Alan glaring at Geordo and Geordo smirking at Alan, as he didn't move his hands from Kiana's shoulder. "R-right! It has been a while..Lord Jeffery, Lord Ian." Catarina said as she bowed in front of them. While Catarina distracted them and Geordo while greeting them, Alan quickly pulled Kiana closer to his side, which made Geordo's hands drop off her shoulders. Unknown to Alan and Kiana, Jeffery and Selena saw this action, but they didn't say anything.

"It has been a while too, Lady Randall, Lady Berg." Catarina said again. "It has, please, do call me Susanna." One of the women said. "Please call me Selena as well." The other woman said after. "Y-yes!" Catarina replied. "Look, Alan~!Your brother is coming to see you!!" Jeffery suddenly said while attacking Alan in a hug, which made Alan scream. "Stop it! Stop hugging me!!" Alan yelled at Jeffery, as Kiana laughed at the scene in front of her. She heard Catarina talking with Selena and Susanna, but she couldn't hear well on what they were talking, so she dismissed it. "Prince Geordo!" Someone suddenly shouted and ran in. "What is it?" Geordo replied. 

"T-This is bad!!" The same person said again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 127K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...
3.1K 186 36
(THE REVISED EDITION OF THIS STORY IS OUT NOW! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VISIT IT!!!) (THIS IS COMPLETED AND WILL NOT BE RE-EDITED NOR WILL A NEW CHAPTER B...
91.7K 2.7K 37
Hello! this is my first fanfiction so please go easy on me! Twins are often seen as bad luck in many cultures, and maybe they're right. Or perhaps i...
125K 3.7K 23
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime When Zen's twin sister come to Clarines after hearing he was getting engaged, she meet new faces and becomes great friends...