A visit to the Magical Ministry

"Hana, could you also help me do my hair...if possible? I would like to try a new style for it." Kiana said to Hana after Hana finished helping her get ready for the day. "Oh, of course my lady! What style would you like to try?" Hana replied, smiling cheerfully as usual. "It's up to your choice, I don't really have anything in mind." Kiana said, smiling back a bit. "Alright! I'll make sure you look even more beautiful." Hana said, as Kiana took a seat in front of her vanity, before starting to work on her hair. "Oh! I forgot to mention, you have an invitation to visit the Magical Ministry from Lady Larna, along with your friends." Hana said as she gently splitted Kiana's hair, before tying it with a white elegant bow. "Oh really? That's a sudden request..I wonder if anything is wrong." Kiana said as she looked down at her hands on her lap. 

Hana smiled and shook her head. "I don't quite think so, her letter informed that she was excited to show something. Maybe she made a discovery on an object?" Hana spoke out her thoughts politely. Kiana made 'hmm' sound, before nodding. "You might be correct Hana, but we never know until we go there ourself." Kiana replied, before Hana backed away a bit to take a look at her work on Kiana. "Oh my! You even look more stunning now!! I'm glad I picked the right outfit." She said with wide eyes. Kiana stood up and twirled a bit in front of her vanity. She smiled in satisfaction before thanking Hana. The two later on walked out of Kiana's bedroom and went downstairs to have breakfast. 

 "Kiana darling! Good morning, did you have a good sleep?" Millidiana said as she spotted Kiana and Hana walk down the stairs

 "Kiana darling! Good morning, did you have a good sleep?" Millidiana said as she spotted Kiana and Hana walk down the stairs. "Oh Ms Cla- I mean..mother, good morning to you too and yes, I did had a pleasant sleep." Kiana said, before taking a seat in front of her new mother. "That's good to hear. I heard that you, Catarina and Keith were invited to visit the Magical Ministry by Lady Larna today?" Millidiana said while pouring more honey over her pancakes. Kiana nodded, before picking up her utensils to start eating. "Yes, Hana informed me about it...speaking of Catarina and Keith, are they still sleeping..?" Kiana replied, before gesturing at the empty seats. "Those two are probably getting ready, no need to worry about them. Your father is still sleeping though, today's his day off." Millidiana replied. 

"Ah I see...These pancakes are quite delicious by the way." Kiana commented, after a few moments of silence. Millidiana smiled at Kiana before nodding. "Indeed, our cook is one talented lady. She always cook ravishing meals for us when it's time to eat." Kiana was going to grab more pancakes to eat, but she was interrupted by Catarina barging in with Keith trailing from behind. "AHHH I KNEW IT! FRESHLY MADE PANCAKES FROM ELENA!- Oh hey Kiana! and mother..." Catarina yelled, before her voice got quieter when meeting Millidiana's piercing glare. "Sit down, Catarina and Keith. You should eat quickly and get going, you have somewhere important to go to, don't you? and Kiana's almost finished." Millidiana said, before taking a sip of her tea. "Y-Yes mother." Both Catarina and Keith said, before Kiana smiled slightly.