Reunion

The sound of birds chirping and the sunlight hitting her eyes, woke Kiana up. She fluttered her eyes open after struggling a bit, because of the blinding light. She looked down and saw that she was back in her room, dressed in her blue night gown. Kiana groaned a bit after trying to sit up, due to the pain going through her entire body, but she managed to make herself lean against the bed post. Kiana looked around and saw that it was 7 am in the morning, which explains why there was sunlight shining brightly through the window. 

She suddenly recalled the battle with Cordelia, which led to her quickly grabbing a small mirror on the table beside her bed, before taking a look at herself. Instead of seeing herself with white hair, she saw her regular self with flaxen hair looking back at her. 'Huh? I thought my hair turned white?' She thought to herself while looking down at her hair in confusion, before sighing and placing the mirror back in its place. Kiana was contemplating with herself, whether or not to try getting up and going downstairs, before deciding to try it. 

She slowly went out of bed before standing up with wobbly legs. 'How long has it been since I was asleep for it to be so hard to walk like this!?' She said while trying to maintain her balance, before proceeding to take a step, only to fall to her knees which created a loud thud. "Oof-" Kiana squeaked out on the ground. Not long after, the door to her room bursted open, revealing all her friends. "What the-" She tried to speak after her eyes widened at them, only for everyone to cry out her name and hug her. 

"Kyaaa! Kiana-san we were so worried of you!!" Sophia said while crying as a string of agreement came from the others. "We- we were worried sick when we heard that y-you got heavily injured, since we couldn't come check your condition..you idiot!" Alan said while back hugging Kiana tighter as tears were also streaming down his face. "I-I understand that all of you missed me but you guys are hugging a little too tight and my injuries-" Kiana choked out while trying to hold her tears back as well. 

"Oh my, we're sorry for that Kiana-san." Maria said as everyone pulled away except Alan, who only lessened his hold on Kiana. "Alan." Geordo said after wiping his tears and warning Alan, who glared back before letting go of Kiana. "Are you feeling better? You've been asleep for half a week, but congratulations on defeating Cordelia, Kiana-san." Nicol said while gently patting Kiana's head, who looked at him in shock. "Thanks but nearly a week?? I've been asleep for that long??" She said while looking around, which everyone nodded at. 

"Wait a minute, where's Keith? He's already saved right?" Kiana said, which made everyone smile at her worried-ness. "He was with us downstairs a few moments ago, pretty sure he's in the toilet though." Mary said before giggling, followed by Catarina and Maria. "I see, is he alright?" Kiana asked again, which everyone nodded at. 

"Don't worry about him, he's as good as new-..well, kind of. But at least his condition is better, compared to you." Geordo said, before crossing his arms. "Speaking of which, did you fall down to create that loud noise?" He said again, making everyone turn their attention back to her. "Eh? well.." Kiana cautiously said, before giving them an embarrassed smile. "Why would you even try to go out of bed with those injuries? It's not safe for you." Alan huffed out while also crossing his hands. "I just wanted to go downstairs to see if anyone was there, that's all!" Kiana tried to defend herself, before everyone chuckled. 

"Soo...about your battle with Cordelia..did you perhaps unlock a new magic? I saw you with white hair and a crystalized Cordelia on a crystal platform." Geordo said as everyone waited for Kiana's answer. "Um..about that- it seems like I did achieved a new power, but I don't know how I did. It happened suddenly too! I was closed to dying because of Cordelia and all I saw was...white, before she dropped me on the platform. Then a crystal barrier spawned itself when she tried to kill me with fire balls, which I also didn't do purposely-" She tried to explain to the others, who listened carefully. "Then..I heard a voice, urging me to crystalize her and finally end her, so I did." She said, before sighing.