Nicol's ending

...before reaching out to Nicol. Sophia immediately squealed quietly for her brother, before giggling with Mary. Kiana knew he was the right one for her. Ever since they met, she knew something about him kept pulling her towards him, despite her not noticing it at first. But after thinking about him several times, she realized that she has indeed fallen for him and wish to chose him. To be honest, Kiana had already suspected that she might have grown feelings for him during the past months, but after the mission to rescue Keith, Kiana finally accepted it. 

Upon placing her hand on Nicol's hand, the said male smiled happily for the first time in so long, before pulling her towards the middle of the ballroom. He was truly happy that she picked him, out of the royal twins. In the corner of her eye, she saw how sad and disappointed both Alan and Geordo looked, while they looked back at her. 'I'm sorry Alan and Geordo...I'll have to make it up to them later.' She thought to herself, before focusing back on Nicol, who started guiding her to dance with him. Everyone in the room was staring at them, some were jealous and some were fangirling. The lights dimmed in the room, before the spotlight was placed on them.

"I'm glad you chose me, Kiana-san. I'm truly happy that you did too.." He said after leaning in closer, as Kiana blushed, before she suddenly remembered what she was planning to do. "Nicol..would you let me take the lead? There's something I've been preparing." She said with a spark in her eyes, making Nicol confused but curious. "Of course." He said, before Kiana smiled at him and started leading him. As they started twirling around, a crystal platform started forming under them, slowly raising them into the air as they twirled and danced in the air. The platform moved with them in the air as they danced so that they wouldn't fall.

Everyone gasped in awe and shock at the crystal platform, along with gasping at Kiana's hair and dress that started changing colors. Her hair slowly started changing when the platform started rising, along with her dress. Nicol watched her with utter shock but still let her lead him as they danced in the air, before twirling Kiana. When he did, her whole dress sparkled and changed completely as the room became a bit cold, before he pulled her back closer to him.

Here's the dress!!

"You look...fascinating." Nicol muttered out, making Kiana smile brightly. "I'm glad you like it, I've been practicing this 'stunt' since I got better. I managed to learn how to maintain my- uh..white-haired state for a long time." She replied back, making him chuckle. "I'm sure the people down there are quite shock of how you look right now." He said, making her look down, seeing multiple people looking up at them in wonder. "I guess so." She said with a smile.

"Shall we go back down?" Kiana asked back after a few seconds, which Nicol nodded at. They started twirling again as the platform slowly lowered to the ground. Suddenly, Nicol gently cupped Kiana's cheek, making her eyes widen and blush, before he brought her closer and their lips came in contact. It was as if time had slowed down when they closed their eyes and shared a passionate kiss. When they got to the ground, the platform disappeared into mist while everyone clapped and cheered for them. They soon pulled away, before they pressed their foreheads touched against each other's.