A date?

"Kiana! Catarina is already ready to leave so we should leave soon...? What-..what are these??" Keith said after coming into Kiana's bedroom, before seeing a pile of gifts and bouquets surrounding Kiana. "Geordo..kept sending gifts everyday- so uh...yeah." Kiana replied, while chuckling awkwardly. Meanwhile, Keith could only watch in disbelief, with a blank face. Moments later, Kiana, Catarina and Keith were all walking by each other's side while chatting. "Really...I don't get why Geordo suddenly took an interest in me. I'm the most normal- or even the most odd girl out here." Kiana said before sighing. "Whaaat!? No you're not! You're very unique and special, I can guarantee that everyone in our friend group agrees to that." Catarina said, which Keith also nodded at, with a smile.

"I agree as well, Good morning Kiana-san and Catarina-san." Suddenly a voice popped out from beside Kiana. She turned to her side and saw Geordo smiling at her. "Geordo?...good morning to you to." Kiana said back. "Good morning too Geordo-san!" Catarina said back as well. "Have you received my gifts yet? Oh and happy birthday, darling." Geordo said while leaning closer to Kiana's face with a now playful smirk. "O-Oh, thank you and yes I have." Kiana said, before Keith pulled her back. "You're being too close to my sister, Geordo. Have you forgotten that we're twins?" Keith said with a not-so-positive smile. "My, I see you're still the same as when Catarina was my fiancee, Keith. You're such a caring and overprotective brother indeed. Happy birthday also.." Geordo returned Keith's smile with the SAME type of smile. 

They were interrupted by Mary and Alan from behind. "Good morning everyone! Glad we could catch up in time to go to the Academy together. Oh oh! Happy birthday Kiana and Keith!" Mary said with a smile. Alan also nodded at what Mary said, before going closer to Kiana. "Good morning Kiana-san, Happy birthday too, you remember about our plan for today?" Alan said to Kiana, so that only the two of them could hear, but Catarina heard it. "Yeah yeah, Of course I remember about our plan for today, don't worry, and thank you." Kiana replied back while smiling. "What plan?" Catarina innocently said to the two, catching everyone else's attention. "Uhh- nothi-" "Alan said he wanted to take me on a stroll around town after school, since it's my birthday." Kiana unintentionally cut off Alan, which everyone made an 'Ah' sound at. Geordo smiled before he tried to invite himself in with them, but was interrupted by Maria and Sophia.

"Everyone! We must hurry or we'll be late! and Happy birthday Kiana and Keith." Sophia said as she ran past Geordo and everyone else. "Happy birthday Kiana and Keith! Let us go, Catarina, Kiana and Mary!" Maria, said as she stuck out her hand to Kiana, since she was the nearest to her. Kiana gladly took Maria's hand as they began running to the Magical Academy, followed by everyone else. 

Time skip : Past afternoon

"Phew..glad the day is over" Kiana said, before hearing Alan chuckling. "Do you always get tired this easily?" He asked as the two of them walked down the hallway. "Hmm I would say no, only sometimes." Kiana replied while yawning. Alan nodded, before the two of them walked out of the academy's building and into Alan's carriage. They both sat on the same side and Alan closed the carriage door after getting in. "What kind of present do you want?" Alan said as he stared at Kiana's thinking face. "..I don't really have anything in mind. Going around with you in town is already going to be pretty fun." Kiana said back with a closed eye smile. Alan flushed at the comment before looking away. "Fine, I guess I'll have to get you something that I think would suit you.." He said as he looked out of the window on his right, followed by Kiana looking out of the window on her left. 

The carriage started moving but after a while, it suddenly went over a bump, making Kiana stumble over to Alan. The said male was also startled and tried to catch Kiana, so that she doesn't fall on the floor, but ends up giving her a back hug while wrapping his arms around her waist. The two looked at each other with wide eyes, before Kiana moved back to her own side with a small blush. Meanwhile Alan, was trying his best to not let out a squeal by covering half of his red face with his hand and looking away. A while later, they arrived at the town and Alan went out of the carriage first, before helping Kiana down. "I'm sure you and Keith are holding a birthday party at your mansion this evening, right?" Alan asked as him and Kiana looked around the various shops around them. "Mhm! Our-..parents are preparing it right now, I think." Kiana replied.