Around towns

Through out the ride, Larna, Maria and Catarina  sat on one side while Kiana and Geordo sat on one side. That was before the carriage stopped at a town and all of them went around asking people if they had seen Keith, while showing a drawing of Keith. Of course, Geordo insisting to follow Kiana because there was a possibility that she might get kidnapped by herself, but Sora managed to pull her away first. 

The two were walking around the peaceful town while looking for Keith, before Sora started a conversation with Kiana. "So..uh, are you worried for Keith?" Sora said while scratching his nape, before Kiana turned to him with an 'are you serious?' look. "Wait no I'm sorry- shouldn't have asked that..I mean of course you're worried for him." He said while shaking his head, after slapping a hand on his forehead. 

Kiana laughed it off and patted his back with a smile. "It's fine Sora, and yes, I'm very much worried for my brother." She said, before pointing at a group of nobles conversing. "We should go ask them if they've seen Keith, come!" Kiana said before walking up to them, followed by Sora after he nodded. "Excuse me, have you seen this male anywhere? We're currently searching for him. His name is Keith Claes." Kiana said to the group while holding up a drawing of him. Most of them looked at each other, before looking back at Kiana. "The famous Keith Claes? Did he get kidnapped or something?" One of the noble ladies asked back while using her fan to cover her lips. "Well we're not entirely sure yet, but yes, he's been deemed as missing." Sora replied to her for Kiana.

"Then this fine lady must be Kiana Claes! They were right, you two twins sure look so much like each other." A noble man said while eyeing Kiana up and down with a big smile. "Uhm..yes, you're correct. So I'm assuming you haven't seen my brother?" She asked again while keeping a pleasant smile on her face. "Sadly no, but we wish you good luck on finding him dear." Another older noble lady smiled back at her. Kiana nodded, before she and Sora thanked the nobles and walked away. Both of them sighed and sat down on a bench, after asking around several people. "Not even a single clue..." Kiana said while hiding her face in her hands so that Sora wouldn't see the tears forming in her eyes. 

"Hey..it's okay. It's only been a few hours since we started, maybe the others found something? Speaking of which, we should meet up with them. I think they might already be on their way." Sora said while rubbing Kiana's shoulder comfortingly, knowing that she was feeling emotional. "But we don't know if Keith is okay! God knows what he's going through right now...he might be getting beat up, or even worse, tortured!" Kiana said while sighing out loud. "Hey, come on, don't be so pessimistic. At least try to think positive for everyone else..well, for now." Sora said while standing up and walking in front of Kiana, before kneeling down on one knee so that they were on the same level. 

Kiana looked up to meet eyes with Sora who smiled at her, before wiping the single tear that streamed down her face. "But I really do feel like something is happening to him, Sora.." She said while fumbling with her fingers, before Sora grabbed both her hands and pulled her up. "Who knows? there's a possibility that he's still fine. Now come on, we should really go and meet up with the others now." He said as he caressed her hair gently with a smile, before pulling her with him to go meet up with the others. 

Kiana stared at Sora's back with her lips parted for a moment, before a small smile appeared on her face. 'I'll trust you for now Sora.' She thought to herself, before the others came into their views. They asked each other for any clues, but of course, no one found any. Larna soon decided that they should go back to their carriage to move to another location, which everyone agreed.

Catarina said she wanted to stay in the front with Sora to see the view better, so only Larna, Maria, Geordo and Kiana was in the carriage. They talked with each other for a bit, before arriving at another town. They continued searching in partners, taking a break and eating lunch, before searching again. They went from town to town, before it started turning evening. "Ah! We can't find Keith anywhere..it's as if he- he disappeared!" Kiana frustratingly said out loud. Maria patted her back while also sighing.