Dreams?

Kiana woke up in a dark room, again. The one where she had a nightmare of all her friends going against her, but this time, it was empty. She stood up and looked around, confused and sort of scared. She suddenly heard female giggles from behind, so she whipped her body around. To her surprise, she found no one, just an empty void. "Fancy meeting you again, Kiana Claes~" The same voice said again, but this time it was from beside Kiana. She immediately backed away while looking to her right with wide eyes. "You again..! What did you do to me!?" Kiana yelled as she saw the same woman that approached her at the party. 

The said woman laughed hysterically, before poking her cheeks with a crazed smile. "Me? did something to you~? Well you might be half correct there, 'Claes'! but unfortunately, using dark magic on you, wasn't my plan~ But I did requested to be able to meet you personally though!" She said before disappearing again. Kiana looked around frantically while holding her throat, feeling a burning sensation surging through it. She coughed out aggressively for a few times, before falling to her knees while still coughing. She could hear the crazed laughter of the woman all around her, before seeing a huge version of the woman in front of her, who stared down at her.

Kiana could feel tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes from coughing too aggressively. She tried to activate her water magic by holding out her left arm in the air, and attack the woman with it, but it just worsened her situation. Her whole left hand started to ache badly as she quickly retract it back while holding her left wrist. "Oh, looks like she wants to see you." The woman said as everything stopped hurting for a second, before Kiana fell into a pit while screaming out loud. After a few seconds of falling, she landed harshly on her back, making her grunt in pain. 

She looked up after seeing a red light flash brightly in front her. She suddenly saw another woman on a fancy throne, looking directly at her. The woman in front her was wearing a middle length skirt dress, which looks like blazing flames, along with a sharp crown. The woman suddenly smile at her, but Kiana knew that the smile was not meant to be welcoming. "So we finally meet, Kiana Damaris." The woman said as she stood up, before walking closer to Kiana.

Kiana was trying her best to back away, but she felt a force holding her down, which made her glued to the floor

Kiana was trying her best to back away, but she felt a force holding her down, which made her glued to the floor. "Who-..who are you and what is going on!?" Kiana shouted, utterly confused, before the woman was right in front of her. She looked down on Kiana, her smile disappearing slowly. "I suppose it's normal you don't know me. After all, we've never met before..but I'll properly introduce myself. My name...is Cordelia, Cordelia Heingston." The woman, who was now know to be Cordellia, said as she circled Kiana with prey-like eyes. Kiana followed the Cordellia's every movement with her eyes, staying as sharp as possible. "My my, even though you and that hag Marellia aren't relative, you both have the same glare.." 

Kiana widened her eyes at this, before anger started boiling inside her. "How do you know her!? Answer me!" She yelled at Cordellia, who just smirked at her. "Let's just say, we were old friends. She took something precious to me, so I had to take revenge~"Cordellia said while leaning down closer to Kiana's face, who was seething with anger, before freezing. "You...you're the one who murdered her..?" Kiana's voice came out quietly, nearly like a whisper. This made the smirk on Cordellia's face widen. "Indeed, I did murder her. I was also looking for you when I was at your resident, to finally finish the Damaris bloodline...but unfortunately you weren't present then." She said while twirling Kiana's hair with her long fingers. 

"What did she even took from you to make you-..kill her?" Kiana asked, as she tried to force herself to not cry in front of the person who murdered her mother. "There's no fun in telling you this right now, why not when we meet again next time? I'm sure your friends are worried sick of you, go back to them and prepare for the next time we meet~ I'll make sure to fully finish the Damaris's bloodline when we do." Cordellia said as the dark room suddenly started shattering one by one, turning into a bright white room. "Till we meet again, Damaris..." She said, before a bright light blinded Kiana, who tried their best to cover their eyes. 

Kiana suddenly sprung up from her bed with a gasp, startling Geordo and Alan, who were arguing on who to take care of Kiana. "Kiana!" They both shouted as they rushed to her side. "Geordo..Alan.." She said as she quickly stood up and hugged them both. Geordo and Alan both turned stiff and spared glances at each other, before hugging Kiana's figure back. "Are you okay Kiana? I think you should lay down..you still have a fever" Geordo said after a few moments. They all pulled away and Kiana sighed. 

"..I know who made me faint last night and...I also know who killed my mother." Kiana said, which made both of the princes widened their eyes. Before any of them could say anything, Kiana continued. "Last night, a woman with a long black dress approached me and talked with me for a bit, before pouring me a drink and for herself too. She handed me the drink while taking her own too, before both of us chugged down our drinks. Right after we finished, she left saying that it was getting late." She explained, but Geordo raised a brow, not quite getting what Kiana was trying to imply. 

"You know what happened after, right? I think I passed out after that, while dancing with Nicol-" Kiana said while looking at both of them, who had an irk mark on their head as they suddenly remembered seeing Nicol rush upstairs while carrying Kiana and the said girl clinging to him for support. "quite yes, we do...but I'm sorry, that still doesn't make sense for me..?" Geordo commented. Kiana sighed at him, before finally deciding to explain what fully happened in her 'dream'. "There, that's everything I remember." Kiana said after explaining everything, before letting out a sigh. "Wait where's Nicol? Keith? Catarina?" Kiana said, before she walked past the brothers, who were still processing what she said.

Kiana suddenly felt the familiar burning sensation in her throat, making her fall to her knees while gripping her throat, before starting to cough. This broke the brothers out of their trance as they turned around and rushed to her side with worry. "What's wrong!? Why are you coughing that much??" Alan said as he held Kiana's shoulder. "..wa-*cough* water-" Kiana said while pointing at the jug of water on the table. Alan quickly poured the water in a cup and handed it to Kiana, who immediately chugged it down. "...ugh, I hate when I cough this much." Kiana said after sighing out loud. 

Geordo also sighed, before pressing the back of his hand on her forehead, feeling how hot it was. "princess, let's get you back in your bed. You still have a high fever and you just coughed a lot- so that's only reasonable. Can you walk?" Geordo said as he stood up and handed his hand to Kiana on the ground, who accepted it and got on her feet. "I'm pretty sure I can." Kiana said as she let go of Geordo's hand and started walking back to her bed, only to trip on a heel. Luckily, Geordo caught her just in time, before chuckling. "Well at least you can walk." Alan stood up and walked to the door while looking back at the two. "I'm..I'm going to tell the others that you're awake." Alan said, before leaving.

Kiana sat down on her bed, planning to talk to Geordo more about her dream, only for him to push her down. "So continuing on with Cordel- Geordo!?" Geordo could clearly tell that she was startled and smiled at her, before leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead. "We can talk again later, princess. For now, you still need some rest, so sleep tight!" He said after pulling  away. He patted her head, before standing back up and walking out of her room. Kiana just stared at the door after Geordo left, before sighing out while covering her pink cheeks with her hands. She then turned to her side while getting comfortable under the sheets, before finally drifting off again, hoping that she wouldn't had those horrible type of dreams again.