In-complete family dinner

"Kiana! wake up!!" Kiana woke up at someone shaking her while shouting her name. "h-huH?" Kiana blurted out and looked to her side, seeing Catarina's worried expression. "Sister..? What's wrong-" "Keith! He's gone! He's missing!!" Kiana said as she sat up and wiped her eyes, only to be cut off by Catarina. "Good for you...WAIT KEITH'S MISSING!?" Kiana said with a sleepy voice, before fully taking in what Catarina said. Catarina nodded at Kiana's shocked and now worried face. "He went out to town in the afternoon today after telling me that he's going to the get a get-well-soon gift for you, but he never returned! It's been 6 hours already-" Catarina rambled on as she covered her cheeks. 

"6 hours!? That's too long to pick a single gift-" Kiana said while scratching her head. "Exactly! that's what I thought, but mom and dad doesn't seem fazed! They think Keith just got caught up in another important business so he'll arrive late.." Catarina said while continuously nodding. "Hmm..what time is it right now?" Kiana said as she looked around her room, in search of a clock. "..nearly 7pm.." Catarina said before sighing. "...I'm afraid we can't go look for him then. Let's just..wait until tomorrow morning. If he's still not back, we'll immediately begin searching, is that okay?" Kiana said to Catarina, who sighed but agreed. "Are you feeling better now though?" Catarina said as she checked Kiana's temperature with the back of her hand.

"yeah I feel much better than before." Kiana replied with a smile. "You also don't have any fevers left anymore, which is nice!" Catarina said after taking her hand back. "Do you want to have dinner in here or do you want to have dinner downstairs?" Catarina asked as she smiled at Kiana. "I'll have it downstairs, since I'm feeling fine now." Kiana replied, before getting out of her bed. "Alright! Let's go together." Catarina said, before they both walked downstairs together. "You still need to tell me what happened at the party after I fainted last night though." Kiana spoke up while looking at Catarina. 

"Oh! Well basically Nicol carried you upstairs and I led him to your room so that he can place you on your bed, but you didn't let go off him after he did, so he stayed by your side while Keith was requesting a doctor. Geordo and Alan also came up after telling the guests that something happened and that the party had been cancelled! All of the guests were pretty much worried for you but they respected our privacy, so they left, thankfully. The doctor did came shortly after, and he checked up on you while you held Nicol's hand, who also held your hand back. That's pretty much it i think." 

Catarina explained, before the both of them arrived at the dining room. Millidiana and Luigi looked up in surprise when they saw Kiana. "Kiana? You're going to have dinner here? I thought you still had a fever?" Millidiana said as she stood up with a worried expression. "I don't have a fever anymore and I feel alright now, so I decided to have dinner with you all." Kiana replied with a smile, before seating next to Catarina. Luigi and Millidiana sat in front of the two of them as the two parents looked at each other, before smiling at Kiana. 

"Well then! Let's have a family dinner together. I wonder why Keith is taking a long time to come back home." Luigi said as he started cutting the steak with his utensils. "Like I said earlier, something must have happened to Keith! It's been more than 6 hours since he went out to town.." Catarina said after swallowing a piece of her steak. "Catarina! Don't say things like that, Keith is smart so I'm sure he'll be alright." Millidiana said, before turning to Kiana. "Kiana darling, have more of these! It's good for you!" Millidiana said with a smile while adding more food into Kiana's plate. "Oh oh! have some of these too!" Luigi also pushed a plate of grilled shrimp with some add ons. 

"Ah-..thank you, mother and father." Kiana said as she sweat dropped at their behavior. Both of them stared at Kiana with wide eyes, before Kiana started getting paranoid. "D-Did I say something wrong?" Kiana squeaked out as she looked at Catarina for help, only to see her trying to bite into her steak. "...She called us mother and father!! SHE CALLED US MOTHER AND FATHER!!" Luigi said as he started jumped out of his chair, along with Millidiana, before they both hugged and cried happily with each other. Both Kiana and Catarina just stared at them with this type of face.