Birthday party gone wrong

After the supposedly 'date' with Alan, Kiana arrived back at her mansion with the help of Alan himself. He left shortly after and Kiana went upstairs to her room, to get ready for her and Keith's birthday party tonight. She went in her room while calling for Hana to help her get ready, before seeing a white present box with a blue ribbon on top of it. She tilted her head and went closer to inspect it. She opened the box and saw a light blue dress of some sort with a note on top of it. She took the note into her hands and read it, before shaking her head and smiling slightly.

"To my dearest Kiana,

I couldn't help but felt like I didn't get you a proper gift for your birthday, so I bought this lovely blue dress for you to wear at the party tonight! I hope you like it princess, I took a lot of time while trying to decide which dress to buy. Also, let's have a talk after the party, meet me at the balcony on the left side of the second floor. See you at the party!

Sincerely,

Geordo"

"How does he even know that there's a balcony on the second floor??" Kiana questioned Geordo, before taking out the light blue dress from the box. "..Woah" She said as she finally examined the whole dress. The only words that came in Kiana's head was either stunning or gorgeous. 

Feel free to choose between these two dresses below!

"My Lady, let us get you ready for tonight's party before we're late!" Hana appeared at Kiana's door

"My Lady, let us get you ready for tonight's party before we're late!" Hana appeared at Kiana's door. "Oh yes of course." Kiana replied before Hana spoke up again. "I see that you've already chosen a gown to wear?" Hana said with a smile as she walked to Kiana's side. "Ah...yeah, Geordo bought it for me to wear it for tonight, apparently." Kiana replied, before she started getting ready for the party while still chatting with Hana. "Prince Geordo must really love you, my lady!" She said while smiling cheerfully. "..I suppose so" Kiana smiled back. "How old are you now, if I may ask? and is this tight enough, My lady?" Hana asked as she tighten the strings on the corset that Kiana was wearing. 

"mhm- yes it's alright now. I'm 16 now, along with Keith." Kiana replied back. "Ahh I see. You're slowly becoming a proper lady by time." Hana said as she helped Kiana put on the light blue dress. "Indeed..time flies doesn't it? Oh, I just realized that I never knew your age either, Hana?" Kiana asked back, curiosity evident on her face. "Oh I'm 15..I'm turning 16 in 4 months." Hana replied as she circled Kiana to check if there's anything wrong with the dress, before gesturing Kiana to sit down at the vanity. Kiana obliged before replying back to Hana's answer. "I see, do you have any siblings?" Kiana said, while Hana began putting light makeup on her face.