Finale?¿

Kiana was sprawled out on the bed as she slept peacefully. The butler guy, who's name was said to be Rufus, stared in disbelief at how Kiana was able to sleep like this. "Well this is-..shocking." Rufus spoke to himself, unintentionally waking Kiana up. "R-Rufus??" She said as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. "I think you should wake up now, It's already past noon, Lady Kiana." Rufus said while bowing a bit. "Huh? Past noon? Wow..I'm shocked at myself, I broke my own record of sleeping until 10am!" Kiana spoke to herself while placing her finger on her chin. "So that's what surprised you..If anything, I'm the one who's shocked..." Rufus said, dumbfounded. "Alright I have tons of questions for you, but before that, is Lady Selena alright?" Kiana said while standing up on the bed. Rufus looked up at her, before chuckling. "Lady Selena is doing fine. She is staying in her room as usual." Rufus replied. 

"I see, are you a dark magic user?" Kiana asked again. He seemed surprised for a split second. "Very straight to the point, aren't you? I'm guessing you know about dark magic, since you were controlled by it, am I right? You were apart of the last year's incident, I'm sure." Rufus asked back. "..Correct." Kiana replied. "You really are quite interesting.." Rufus said with a smile. "Since you have dark magic, I'm guessing there was a sacrifice?" Kiana asked again. Rufus nodded. "Indeed. I received the dark magic from my master. I am also here by his order." Rufus said as he extended his hand towards Kiana, who slowly accepted it and Rufus brought her down the bed. "What is his true intentions, If I may ask?" Kiana said, watching his every moves. "My master's wishes is for the first prince, Prince Jeffery, to claim the throne. And to achieve that, he will do anything." Rufus said. 

"Wait-what about Alan? Why is he counted out in this stuff?" Kiana said with a pout. "I see you're closer to Prince Alan, rather than Prince Geordo." Rufus said, chuckling. "Wha-No! Well..you're partly true, but we're all just friends!" Kiana replied. Rufus hummed before replying. "I didn't mention anything about being more than friends, Lady Kiana." Kiana had a small tint of pink on her cheeks before she sighed. "Let's end our discussion here. I've brought you breakfast, ring this bell if you need me." Rufus said as he walked to a table and placed a bell on it. Just like that, he left the room, leaving Kiana alone. Kiana walked to the table, seeing only a few plates. "Huh. Only a few?" She said, before sitting down and starting to eat. "WHAA!? HOW IS THIS SO GOOD?" She asked as she munches on a croissant. She finished everything in a few minutes, before she let out a sigh. She rang the bell and Rufus appeared a few seconds after. 

"Well well, starting to feel lonely?" He said cockily. "Nah I just haven't had enough food, could you bring me more food? Some snacks and tea would be great!" Kiana said cheerfully. Rufus seemed to be shocked at Kiana's behavior. A few minutes later, he arrived back with more food. He poured the tea into the teacup as he spoke to himself. "I can't believe this.. Does she have nerves of steel? Is she really even a noble lady??..Right here you go." Rufus mumbled to himself, which Kiana heard, before giving her the teacup. "Thanks! Hey wait, care to accompany me for a bit?" Kiana replied. Rufus turned around with an 'are you crazy' look, before sighing. "You...really are..Fine whatever. I'm starting to get tired at being surprised at your actions." He said, before taking a seat in front of Kiana. "Is it just me or did your tone changed?" Kiana asked, before sipping her tea. 

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel stupid, trying to keep my act in front of you. If you don't like it, would you rather I act, M'lady?" Rufus said the last words playfully. Kiana shook her head as she replied, "Nah keep it this way. I like you more as not uptight." Kiana smiled at Rufus. "Since you're acting, does it mean you're not an actual butler too?" Kiana asked again. "Do I feel like a butler?" "Not really-You're more like some guy from lower parts of the city..no offense though." Rufus asked, which Kiana replied while making a thinking pose. He widened his eyes and smiled. "You're getting too good at surprising me, but yes you're correct. Hang on..you're a noble lady, but you still went there?" He said back. "Mmm only sometimes, in secret of course. Are you from there, perhaps?" Kiana said, as she drank the last sip of her tea. "Close, but not exactly. I was born in the slums, not this kingdom." He said while staring at her.