Alan's first kiss

Ah yes, I assume you're here for the Book 2? Welcome. I won't waste any of your time, let's jump right into the story. I'll have to tell you a bit of what happened, after the second year's graduation party though. So sit back, relax, and let us officially start.

Kiana woke up, the sounds of birds chirping and the blinding light coming from her window. Today was a day off from the academy. She remembered meeting Rapheal after the second year's graduation party, along with the others and the events after. Of course, chaos broke out at first, since Catarina invited Rapheal and she herself only knew about it. Catarina had to stand in front of Rapheal to stop Alan from attacking him, while Nicol pulled Kiana behind him and stood in front of her while almost activating him wind magic. Of course, Catarina had to explain to everyone that Rapheal was on their side now, and about what happened in the basement. 

Rapheal slowly walked over to Nicol and Kiana, having a staring contest with Nicol for a few minutes, before Kiana walked out from behind Nicol and stood in front of him. Rapheal went down on one knee and apologized to Kiana, for all the things he did to her, along with the things he made her do. Kiana pulled Rapheal up, before hugging him. She forgave him and told him that she understand his pain now, before Rapheal hugged back with tears blurring his eyes. Eventually, everyone made up with Rapheal and became friends with him. A few days later, Sophia planned to go swimming at the lake that they went once. Everyone agreed and met up there the next day, since it was also a day off from the academy.

Let's take a trip back at this event for a closer look, shall we?

"Kiana and Maria! Come swim with us!" Catarina shouted as she saw Maria and Kiana talking with each other near the dock. Maria nodded and waved back at Catarina before turning back to Kiana. "Are you going to swim too, Kiana?" She asked. Kiana sighed before replying back. "Maybe later, I'll stay at the dock for now...you go enjoy yourself, alright Maria?" Maria smiled and nodded, before leaving Kiana. Kiana walked over to the edge of the dock and let her legs dip in the cool water. She sighed before hugging herself with her hands. She was sort of insecure about her body, and was feeling uncomfortable because of how her swim wear showed her curves and skin, compared to what she usually wears.

She didn't have anything else to change into, since Sophia only gave her this swim wear. The girls had exchanged swim wears, before coming here. Kiana gave her swim suit to Mary, who was happy to wear it since the color fitted her. It wasn't that revealing as the one that Sophia gave her. Kiana's swim wear had long sleeves and it reached her mid thighs, unlike the one she's wearing right now. The boys were only in their shorts or had un-buttoned shirts on. Kiana cursed at herself for not bringing a coat or something to cover herself a bit more, before being interrupted by a voice behind her. "Um...here." She turned around and saw Nicol, handing her something white. 

She raised a brow, before taking it. Kiana realized that it was Nicol's shirt that he brought. She then turned back around, only to see a half naked Nicol. He had a well built figure, she was not going to lie. "You seemed uncomfortable in your swim wear." He said, while avoiding eye contact. "..yeah I was. Thank you for the shirt though." Kiana said, as she slipped the shirt on. She already felt comfortable wearing it, and it was quite hot too, so she kept the shirt unbuttoned. Unknown to her, Nicol blushed, seeing Kiana in his shirt. He thought she looked cute in it, before covering his face with his hand, so that she doesn't see him blushing. "Nicol, come sit beside me! Let's dip our legs in the water." Kiana said, now a bit more cheerful.

[She didn't had the hat and her hair was flaxen color btw.]

]