The play

Everyone gathered around in a small room to discuss the matter. Turns out, one of the actors playing the wicked sister role in the play, had an injury. Everyone is worried, since the show is about to start and they can't find a good replacement. "We have to find a substitute soon." Geordo said, before looking at Catarina and Kiana. Catarina slowly looked at Kiana with a sheepish grin. "How about having Kiana fill the role?" Catarina suggested. "Eh? but I'm not even in th-" Kiana was cut off by Maria. "I agree with Catarina." which made Kiana turned to her. "Maria, why are you joking like that too?" She asked, with a deadpanned face. "Actually, I also thought that Kiana might be the only one perfect for the substitute. She really acted like an actual villain, when we had to go rescue Mari-Oh my gosh! I shouldn't have brought that up!" Sophia said, before realizing what she had just said and apologized. 

"It's okay, but I was under control by dark magic at that time." Kiana replied with a shy smile. "Either way, she's still fit for the role." Geordo said as he ruffled Kiana's hair with a smile. "Huh!? You too!?!?" Kiana said, as she tries to get Geordo's hand off from her head, two other boys were staring at them though. "It's impossible! I can't do it...I've never been in a play!" She replied, after pushing Geordo away. "It's okay! There's always a first for everything." Catarina said while smiling. "Catarina is right, please take the role!" All the girls in the room crowded Kiana with begging faces. Kiana turned around and also saw the boys looking at her, waiting for her answer. She looked at Alan for help, with a hopeful face. Alan didn't get the hint for a bit, until he did and put his hand on Kiana's shoulder.

"Don't worry. You don't have that much lines anyways, It'll be okay." Kiana had a 'how dare you betray me' look, as Alan just smiled at her innocently. "Let's do our best, Kiana san!" "Let's make the school festival flashier than ever!" was what Kiana heard from behind her, and it was settled. Kiana was going to take the wicked sister's role. Everyone quickly started getting ready, along with Kiana, who received the script. [She was wearing what Catarina wore in the series for this scene, but the dress color was mint green and her hair was half up and half down.] Kiana sighed as she looked in the mirror, seeing herself. She flipped the script open, seeing more than a few lines. 'A few lines my arse...No way I can memorize this much!!' She thought to herself. She had an idea to make a cheat sheet and quickly wrote the lines down on a small paper, before sticking it behind her fan. 

"Hey Kiana! what are you doing?" Keith suddenly came from behind. "Oh, uh why, I'm memorizing my lines! Of course." Kiana said while slipping the fan under the table. "Kiana! Are you okay?" Maria also came from the side, which Kiana nodded. "Yeah..sort of, what about you, Maria?" She asked back. "i've practiced enough, all that's left to do is to do my best in the play!" Maria said, determined. Kiana laughed before replying, "You're so reliable, Maria." Maria smiled and replied, "I'm happy to be on stage with you, Kiana. Oh! I forgot to mention, I borrowed Catarina's boots for the play too." Maria said as she lifted her dress a bit, enabling Kiana to see the boots that Maria was wearing. 

"Oh, that's nice of her to let you borrow it." Kiana replied, smiling. "The show is starting!" One of the staffs said from the other room. Everyone came to the stage, but still stayed behind the curtains. Kiana was re-reading the lines on her fan while biting her lips as Geordo stood beside her. He looked over to her and saw that her cleavage was showing and tensed up. "Hey Kiana, are you going out to the public with that dress?" He asked, which Kiana turned to him and nodded. "Yes. is anything wrong with it?" She asked back, confused. Geordo let out a 'hmm' before going somewhere and returned shortly, with a white fabric. He wrapped it around her chest and smiled at her. "There, I..uh..I didn't want you to feel cold!" He said while scratching his nape awkwardly. "Oh, thank you Geordo." Kiana replied, before Sophia shouted. 

"It's time to go live!" Kiana suddenly started sweating a bit, becoming more and more nervous. She shook her head and let out a sigh. 'Alright Kiana, you can do this...don't mess this up!' She thought to herself. She saw Alan sitting on the piano, who turned around at her direction. She waved at him, and he waved back with a smile. The curtains lifted and Maria started her lines, Keith joining after a few minutes. This time, Maria was in a living room of some sort. "Alright! It's our turn Kiana!" Mary said, and started walking towards the middle of the stage, followed by Kiana. Kiana was looking at Maria, before looking at the audience, freaking out at how much people were there. Unknown to her, the paper sticking on her fan slipped off of it and landed on a big stool, a few feet behind her.