Graduation

Time went by like nothing. Kiana constantly thought about who to choose, during the days before her graduation. The surprising thing was that she also recovered rather quickly, only taking 2 more days to heal before she became as good as new. Geordo also asked when she will choose one of their marriage offers a few days ago, which she replied with the same answer she said for Nicol. Geordo being Geordo, also told Alan that. 

During the days Kiana waited, she managed to learn a little 'stunt' from her crystal/ice magic by accident, which you'll soon see. She considered it ice as well, since it was similar. But today, was the day that Kiana would graduate. 

Speaking of which, Kiana got caught up with the events of what happened at the mansion. Now Kiana and Catarina had a pet dog named Pochi, made out of dark magic. Currently, they were listening to Geordo saying his speech at the graduation ceremony. Kiana was sitting between Nicol and Mary as she listened to Geordo, before Nicol leaned closer and whispered to her. "You look quite pretty in that dress, Kiana-san." He said with a small smile, making Kiana's eyes widen and a blush to appear on her cheeks.

Here's her dress for the graduation ceremony! 

"Thank you Nicol, you look dashing as well." She said while smiling back. Soon, everyone clapped and started exiting to the Academy's garden where the ceremony was properly hosted. As soon as Kiana exited, Catarina immediately grabbed her towards the food stands, saying that they should eat together.  Of course Kiana followed her sister and watched her stuff desserts into her mouth, while eating a plate of jelly. They were soon approached by the others, engaging in a conversation about them graduating.

But one thing unexpected was that Kiana was allowed to join the Magical Ministry by Larna, because of her new magic and skills, which she also accepted. "I'm glad we're all doing fine and still together until now, to be quite frank." Kiana said after a while, making everyone turn to her and smile. "Me too! I was really worried that I wouldn't have friends like you guys, but here we are." Sophia said while giving Kiana a side hug, who easily accepted it. 

Suddenly some girls started approaching Geordo and Alan with bouquets, saying congratulations, followed by multiple other people also congratulating their group with bouquets. "Seems to me that we're quite popular." Mary said while chuckling. "I didn't expect to, to be honest-" Kiana said while taking some bouquets from people, before returning their smiles as sparkles surrounded them because of her beauty. "Thank you! Oh thanks- Aha..thanks guys." She said while struggling to keep all the bouquets in her hand as more and more people surrounded her. 

"Congratulations Lady Kiana!"

"Lady Kiana, please take this bouquet!"

"Take mine too, Lady Kiana!"

"Congratulations on your graduation!"

"I love your dress Lady Kiana!"

"You're so strong Lady Kiana, I admire you a lot!"