Geordo's ending

...before reaching out to Geordo. She knew he was the right one for her. Over the past few weeks and even months, he successfully made her fall for him, despite her not noticing it at first. But after thinking about him several times, she realized that she has indeed fallen for him and wish to chose him. To be honest, Kiana had already suspected that she might have grown feelings for him in the past month or so, but the mission to rescue Keith with him added up for it.

Upon placing her hand on Geordo's hand, the said male smiled brightly and proudly before pulling her towards the middle of the ballroom. In the corner of her eye, she saw how sad both Alan and Nicol looked while they looked back at her. 'I'm sorry Alan and Nicol...I'll have to make it up to them later.' She thought to herself, before focusing back on Geordo, who started guiding her to dance with him. Everyone in the room was staring at them, some were jealous and some were fangirling. The lights dimmed in the room, before the spotlight was placed on them.

"I'm glad you chose me, Kiana." He said after leaning in closer, as Kiana blushed, before she suddenly remembered what she was planning to do. "Geordo, would you let me take the lead? There's something I've been preparing." She said with a spark in her eyes, making Geordo confused but curious. "Of course, princess." He said, before Kiana smiled at him and started leading him. As they started twirling around, a crystal platform started forming under them, slowly raising them into the air as they twirled and danced in the air. The platform moved with them in the air as they danced so that they wouldn't fall.

Everyone gasped in awe and shock at the crystal platform, along with gasping at Kiana's hair and dress that started changing colors. Her hair slowly started changing when the platform started rising, along with her dress. Geordo watched her with utter shock but still let her lead him as they danced in the air, before twirling Kiana. When he did, her whole dress sparkled and changed completely as the room became a bit cold, before he pulled her back closer to him. 

Here's the dress!! 

"You look so...alluring." Geordo muttered out, making Kiana smile brightly. "I'm glad you like it, I've been practicing this 'stunt' since I got better. I managed to learn how to maintain my- uh..white-haired state for a long time." She replied back, making him chuckle. "Must be quite a fascinating show for the people down there." He said, making her look down, seeing multiple people looking up at them in wonder. "I guess so." She said with a smile. 

"Shall we go back down?" Kiana asked back after a few seconds, which Geordo nodded at. They started twirling again as the platform slowly lowered to the ground. Suddenly, Geordo cupped Kiana's cheeks, making her eyes widen and blush, before he brought her closer and their lips came in contact. It was as if time had slowed down when they closed their eyes and shared a passionate kiss. When they got to the ground, the platform disappeared into mist while everyone clapped and cheered for them. They soon pulled away, before they pressed their foreheads touched against each other's.

"Does this mean..you're mine now?" He spoke up quietly, making Kiana giggle. "Mhm.." She said, making him smile, before they both pulled away. Kiana was soon attacked by compliments and questions from multiple people, catching her off guard, while Geordo laughed at her. Kiana managed to see Nicol and Alan giving her a small smile in the corner of her eye, before they walked away. 

A few hours later, everyone had gone back, since it was getting late. The girls were going to a spare room that Geordo agreed to let them stay at for a sleep over. Geordo had some matters to do so he went to his room a few minutes ago. "Hey Sophia, where did Nicol go?" Kiana asked Sophia, who thought for a bit. "Oh, I remember him telling me that he's going to the balcony near the ballroom with Alan." She replied back.

 "I see, I need to apologize to both of them so tell the others to go ahead alright?" Kiana said to Sophia, who gently smiled back at her and nodded, before Kiana took off to the ballroom's balcony. While she ran, her hair and dress slowly returned back to original, but she paid no mind to it. She soon arrived there and saw them conversing under the moonlight. "Alan, Nicol," She said while walking into the moonlight, making them turn around to her in surprise.

"K-Kiana.." Alan said, panicking. "Hey.." She said while scratching the back of her neck. "Kiana..what are you doing here?" Nicol asked, making her gulp. "Well..I just wanted to talk to you two first." She replied while going between them and taking a look at the view of the kingdom. It was quiet for a bit, before she sighed. 

"I'm sorry I didn't choose one of you as my fiancee..I had a hard time deciding, to be honest. I hope we can still be good friends, even after this. Maybe in another dimension, I might have chosen someone different." Kiana tried to reason with them as they quietly listened, before Alan sighed. 

"Don't worry, we're not mad or anything at all. Just, sad..I guess. But of course we'll still be friends, I just hope it won't be awkward every time we meet or talk. It might take a while for our feelings to go away though." Alan said while smiling sadly at the moon. "I agree with Alan. Even after all of this, I'll still want to be a good friend of your's. And I respect your decision of choosing Geordo as well. I hope you have a good relationship with him." Nicol said after looking down at the view, trying not to get emotional. At this point, Kiana was also trying not to cry.

"Yep..we'll always be there if you need advice- AND TELL US IF GEORDO DOES ANYTHING STUPID!" Alan said, before ruffling Kiana's hair, making her laugh with tears in her eyes. "But really though, you can tell us." Nicol said with a smile, which Kiana nodded at. "I will, don't worry..." She replied back, before sniffling and hugging both of them, catching them off guard. 

"Thank you for being there for me when I needed you guys too." She said as a tear slid down her cheek. That was the last straw for Alan and Nicol, before they started crying as well, after returning the hug. Alan tried to wipe his tears away while avoiding eye contact when Kiana pulled away, but the tears wouldn't stop. Meanwhile, Nicol just silently cried while looking away. "Well..I'll let you guys be, the girls are probably waiting for me." Kiana said while wiping her tears, before smiling at them. 

They turned back to her and returned her smile after sighing, before she walked away. Alan and Nicol both watched her walk away, still longing for her touch, but knew it wasn't possible anymore. 

Time skip

"Do you, Geordo Stuart, take Kiana Claes, as your lawfully wedded wife and to be the future queen of this kingdom?" The wedding officiant asked Geordo, who smiled. "I do." He replied back, before the wedding officiant looked at Kiana. "And do you, Kiana Claes, take Geordo Stuart as your lawfully wedded husband?" The wedding officiant asked Kiana. "I do." She said while smiling and tears forming in her eyes. "You may now kiss the bride!" The wedding officiant said, before Geordo gently pulled Kiana closer and shared a passionate kiss with her as the gigantic crowd cheered for their new King and Queen. They pulled away and Geordo picked up Kiana in bridal style as both of them laughed happily. 

It's been about 5 months since they graduated, and a month ago since Geordo became the new king. Alan and Mary had also finally fell in love during the 5 months, and will be getting married next month as well. Nicol, also managed to fall in love with frey, who once met him when he was looking for a fiancee back then. 

Sophia chose to stay single, along with Maria and Catarina. Keith still liked Catarina, but being the successor of the Claes, he needed to get married to someone else, so he got married to Ginger. Unexpectedly, the two somehow clicked after a month of being married together. Now they were a very loving couple. Everyone had undeniably gotten more and more busy, but they made sure to meet once in two weeks to hang out. No doubt, working at the Magical Ministry was hard for Kiana, along with Catarina, Maria, Sora and Raphael, but they didn't mind it. 

Raphael and Sora also stayed single, making the Magical Ministry their top priority. Kiana and them were good friends, but good work mates as well. Both Kiana and Geordo were hoping to get a child in the future soon...or even more! Who knows? It all depends on the future.

But this..was the story, of Kiana Claes.