KnBxReaders

By LaSolFaMiRe

What is that? You want to read a fanfic about KnB characters with a pinch of OOC? Ha! I'll top that with a sp... More

Akashi x Reader (You're wrong)
Aomine x Reader (Handkerchief)
Midorima x Reader (Grow up!)
Murasakibara x Reader (Stay)
Kise x Reader (Don't stop loving me)
Kagami x Reader (Bully)
Kuroko x Reader (Pinky Swear)
Akashi x Reader (Fix me)
Aomine x Reader (Not a fairy tale)
Kise x Reader (Drunk)
Midorima x Reader (Innocent)
Kuroko x Reader (Stars)
Murasakibara x Reader (Who do you like?"
Kagami x Reader (A kid)
author's note
Akashi x Reader (Wedding)
Murasakibara x Reader (Priority)
Akashi x Reader (Regrets) part 2 of wedding
Aomine x Reader (Second chance)
Midorima x Reader (Misunderstanding)
Takao x Reader (No way I'll let you go)
Kise x Reader (Accident)
Murasakibara x Reader (Fortune)
Special Chapter! GoM x Reader
Akashi x Reader (Order)
Akashi x Reader (Home)
Aomine x Reader (Me and only me)
GoM in wonderland revised
Author's note
Kise x Reader (Stupid Prince)
Let's go on a date
Kurokox Reader (I'm home)
Kise x Reader (Sorry)
Aomine x reader (Trash can)
Akashi x Reader (No way)
Kuroko x Reader (Bad Dream) Part 2 of 'I'm home'
Akashi x Reader (Part 2 of no way)
my note
Real ( No way part 3 Akashi x reader)
Kise x Reader (Punishment)
Akashi x Reader (What I want)
Nijimura x Reader (What I ask for)
Nijimura x Reader (part 2 of what I ask for)
HEY
Murasakibara x Reader (Pick up lines)
Aomine x reader (Love On Line)
Midorima x reader (signs)

Midorima x Reader (Hug me)

12.1K 427 50
By LaSolFaMiRe

'Is he really a tsundere or is it because he really doesn't like me?' You asked to yourself while scratching your chin. You are walking to the corridor when you thought of this.

2 months had passed after you confessed to him and you two started dating. You always understand him when he doesn't show affection or say bad things and remind yourself that he is just being a tsundere, but lately he's just being mean.

'Hmmmm. Maybe he really doesn't like me. I'll ask him on a date and if he refuse then I'm correct and I'll just break up wit--'

"Ow!" You snap out of your daze when someone bumped you

"Eh... Sorr-- Shin-chan!" You smiled when you noticed it was your boyfriend who bumped on to you.

"Tch. Don't call me that nanodayo" your smile turned into a frown when he showed you his grumpy personality. 'He's way better in my imagination' you thought.

"Oh... Sorry Midorima-kun.... Ano.. Now that you're here.. Can I ask you on a date?" You looked down feeling embarrassed. You sounded like a guy asking him on a date.

There was a long silence from him and you bit your lower lips out of anxiety.

"I.. If you're busy. T.. That's okay" you stuttered and gripped the hem of your skirt.
If he says no you'll break up with him. That's your deal with yourself.

"Saturday,9 a.m at the train station" he said and walks away hiding his blushin face.

Your face lit up and you jumped at him hugging his back.

"See you,Shin-chan!" He froze and before he could react you already let go and run away slightly skipping every step.

-~~Time skip~~
It is now 9:30 and Midorima still hasn't show up. You actually got there 10 minutes late so you wouldn't look like excited but it seems he's the one not even interested.

"Ah... (Y/N). Sorry you have to wait fo--" he walks up and apologize to you but you interrupted him with a fake smile.

"No,It's okay. You probably didn't have the time to be here. Sorry for bothering you" he felt guilty for not showing up on time. He actually got here earlier but embarrassed to walk up to you so he waited.

"Ah... W... Where do you want to go?"

"Let's just go to the amusement park. It's the one closest here." You walked inside of the train and he followed. The whole trip was silent. You are just looking outside while he keeps glancing on you. You weren't your usual bubbly self and Midorima blames himself for that, but of course being a tsundere he couldn't do anything to cheer you up.

"A.. Are you feeli--"

" Where here" you didn't mean to cut him off but he spoke the same time as you.

"Oh sorry, you were saying?" You asked him feeling bad for your rudeness.

"Nothing" he adjusted his glasses and walk outside.

He bought tickets for the rides and you walked behind him.

"Where do you want to go first nanodayo?" You couldn't contain your excitement so you dragged him around the park riding on rides after rides.

"That. Was. Awesome!" You threw your hands on the air and stepped outside the roller coaster.

"Ne,Shi-- I mean Midorima-kun?" You stopped yourself for calling him his nickname he hated.

"It's fine. If you weren't so clingy and kept on hugging me the whole ride" he said in a straight face. You pull another fake smile and looked at him.

"Sorry...." He was surprised on how you're not being pushy today. Usually you just hug him every time he complains and tease him, but now you just keep on agreeing on his insults.

"Midorima-kun! Look! Look! It's a huge teddy bear!" You pointed to a shooting booth that gives a huge teddy bear if you score 3 hoops continuously.

"No way I'll win that for you" he looked away and blushed imagining himself winning prizes for you.

"Ha! I can do it myself!" You scoffed then marched away from him. You placed the money on the table and said in a strong tone.

"I'll have a round,please"
He gave you three balls. You looked to the basket and gulped. It wasn't that high when you looked at it earlier. You sweat nervously trying to think of a way to score a basket that high being a short girl you are [Pretend]

You looked at Midorima and saw a smug looking face. You glared at him then started shooting.

You shoot the last ball and it missed.

"Darn it! I was that close!" You cursed and stomp your feet. Suddenly the teddy bear was at your face.

"Gah!" You backed away and created a space between you and the stuff toy.

"Here, you can have it" a stranger handed you the toy and smiled.

"What? Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yeah. I don't have anyone to give it to anyways" he replied.

"Why? You don't have a girlfriend?" You asked innocently while tilting your head leftwards.

"Y.. Yeah" he confessed

"Really?! Why?! You're cute but you don't have a girlfriend?!" You said not knowing it was an embarrassing thing to say to a complete stranger.

He blushed and looked away mumbling something like 'I'm not cute'.

"Just take it" he pushed the stuff toy to you and you gladly accept it.

"Thanks... I guess" you smiled and waved him goodbye

"You looke cute too!" He shouted and you just laughed when you returned to where Midorima is.

"Ha! I told you I can do it!" You showed him your prize and he looked at it annoyingly.

"Who was that guy just now?" He asked.

"Oh.. I didn't get his name! He just gave me this! And he looks cute too!" You weren't aware that those words should make your partners jealous because your boyfriend is not that showy with his feelings after all.

"Tch. I don't care. Let's go" he walked towards the food court and you just followed him quietly.

"Look! Those couple looks good together!"
"Babe,look! That guy got her girlfriend a stuff toy. How sweet!" You heard the comments of the passerby and you blushed. You looked at Midorima worriedly and sees him blushing. You are aware that he doesn't want attention because of his shyness so you backed away slightly. You walked far behind him and just played with your stuff toy.

"Oh gosh you're so cute!" You pinch the stuff toy you're carrying and fan girl at it mentally.

"I'm gonna call you Shin-chan!" You said to yourself.

Shin-chan... Tsundere.... Shintarou..

Midorima! Oh my gosh where the heck is Midorima?! You looked everywhere for him and run aimlessly searching for his whereabouts.

You saw a paging booth and think if you should call him using that. You looked to your phone and just to be lucky, it's dead! Great! You shooked your head and think of another way. You can't embarrass him by calling out his name to the entire park.

You saw the guy who gave you the stuff toy near the booth. You run to him and bowed politely.

"Ano... Sorry for being rude... But can I borrow your phone?" You asked and blushed furiously

"Ah... Sure,miss" he handed you his phone and you quickly dialed his number. Good think you memorized it.

It rang for a few times but got disconnected. You dialed it again and again but no one answers it.

'Tch. He won't pick it up" you mumbled.

"Miss? Are you ok?" You almost forgot that you are bothering someone with your business

"Oh Sorry! Here's your phone" you handed it to him but he pushes it back.

"No,you can use it"
"No, I won't bother you with it. Have it!"
You two keep pushing the phone to each other but got interrupted when the speaker turned on.

"Ano... (Y/N),I... I'm here at the paging booth nanodayo" you heard a familiar voice and looked at the speaker confusedly.

"Is that Midorima?" You asked yourself.

"Is he your boyfriend? The one you're trying to call just now?" He asked and you looked at him.

"It can't be him. He wouldn't do something like that. Would he?"

"I don't know! He's your boyfriend!"

"He is?" He looked at you weirdly and sighed.
"Whatever your problem is, don't give up on him" you were shocked by a sudden advice from a stranger but you smiled at him.

"Tha--"

"Stop holding his hands. Dang it!" Midorima's voice sounded from the speaker again. You looked at your hand and saw it is touching his hands because of your push-the-phone-to-each-other contest earlier.

You looked at the paging booth and saw Midorima holding the mic while glaring at you two.

You awkwardly lets go of his hands and smiled at him. You bid him goodbye and run towards Midorima.

He expected you to hug him like you usually do but instead you bowed and apologize at him.

"I'm sorry,Midorima-kun! I should have followed you! If it weren't for me you wouldn't have to do that! Sorry for causing you trou--" you got cut off when he dragged you to a place behind the ferris wheel.

"Tch. Do you have anything to say to me,(Y/N)?" He asked and you then bowed again.

"Yes! I'm sorry for causing you tro--" you got cut off again by him.

"About the guy you were talking to" he said and crossed his arms. You stood up and eyed him.

"He... Let me borrow his phone.." You answered and stared at him curiously. He would never ask you something like that.

"Then why are you holding his hands? Are you hiding something from me?" You looked down and bit your lips.

"Ano... To.. To be honest.... I .. Was thingking of.... B.. Breaking up... With you" you stuttered and looked away. He was about to protest but you speak.

"It's not because of you.... I was thinking that I'm just taking up your time... And you don't really like me..... Sorry for being a nuisance" you hugged your stuff toy tightly and burried your face to it to hide the the tears.

"Sorry..." You mumbled and walked away only to be stop by someone grabbing your stuff toy.

"H.. Hey!" You tried to reach for it but it was no use because of his height.

"Is it because of that guy earlier?! Do you like him?! Tch. I'm way better than him!" He throws your toy away. You were about to grab it but he took you by the wrist and dragged you to the same shooting booth earlier.

He pays to the owner and he handed him 3 basketballs. He shoot it without hesitation and it went in perfectly. As expected of the ace of Shutoku basketball team. He took his price and shoved it to you.

"There. Take it!"

"It was the same toy as earlier!" You exclaimed,still not taking it from him.

"But this time it was from me! So take it!" He throws it you and you almost stumbled catching it.

"Now hug it!" He demanded.

"What?!"

"I said hug it like you hugged the stuff toy earlier!"

"But why?!" You asked.

"Just do it!" You were surprised by his pushiness so you did what was told.

You hugged it tightly and giggled by its cuteness.

Midorima took the toy again and glared at you.

"What now?!" You asked confused of what is happening. You are breaking up with him. Right?

"Too much hugging." He answered still glaring at you.

"What are we even talking about?! I was just breaking up with you earlier,right?" You asked him but he lowered his head.

"Now,(Y/N), please hug me.." He said in a low voice.

"Huh?"

"Hug me like you did in the past and I'll hold you like I should've done back then" you were taken aback by his words. You didn't know those words can come out of his mouth.

"Please... Hug me and I'll swear I won't let you go this time.." He said in a shaking and desperate voice.

"Hug him!"
"Go girl! If you won't I will!"
"Whooo!"
You heard the people cheered and notice they are surrounding you two and watching you like you're some kind of shoujo anime.

You looked at him, his head still lowered and the back of his hand covering his eyes while holding his sobs.

You walked at him slowly and awkwardly hug him.

"Ah.... Ano..." You were about to let go when he holds you closer.

"I love you,(Y/N)." He whispers to you and snuggled his head on your neck.

You didn't say 'I love you too' but you hugged him tighter which kinda means the same thing for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.6K 17
━ ❝ π…π¨π«πœπžπ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞 ❞ ━ ➺ In which, Kai sets you up for marriage with the Young Leader of the League Of Villains. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✎ β”ŠπΆπ‘œ...
13.8K 542 6
Β°β€’*β€βž· 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 π€π‹πŽππ„ #πŸ•πŸ»πŸ”¦ -', ΰΌ„ βͺ 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴 πš‚π™²π™·π™Όπ™Έπ™³πšƒ ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ ━ Sam falls for her...
215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
1.2M 58.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...