Love In Palace || End S1✔|| T...

By DinaFRahmah

Cale Henituse, the omega known for his beauty that closely resembled his late mother, had always been avoided... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Explanation of Author' faulth and QnA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Commissions and Donations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)
Bab 34. Towards the End (2)
Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses
Season 2 Release Soon

Chapter 5

8.2K 445 135
By DinaFRahmah

The journey to the capital was more difficult than Cale had imagined, moreover it was already winter and the snow was starting to get heavier.

Cale was thinking why the King had his son's fiancee take a long trip in the winter when they might be able to do it another time.

Just like his father said, Cale could bring whatever he wanted.

While finding the secret room that his mother made, Cale had found a necklace with a ruby ​​gem that could store a lot of things in it, the notes in his mother's diary said it could hold at least as much as Cale's room.

And if it was Cale's room in the mansion that meant this necklace was a very very useful spatial storage.

Finally Cale swept everything in the secret room, and Cale also brought along all of his books that were in the pavilion.

Oh, of course Cale also brought a lot of money, the money his father gave him was quite a lot but the money his mother left was no less.

And of course Cale swept all that money away.

On the way Cale stopped to look at things he could never see in the Henituse region like the stone towers in Puzzle town.

They also briefly stopped at the shrine of the god of death, but Cale refused to linger there because Cale had a very bad feeling.

Cale shivered at the strange look the priests gave him.

Of course Cale ignored everything.

It was currently early morning and the sun had not yet fully risen, Cale sat in the horse carriage while reading more of the things his mother had written because there was more than one diary.

It seemed like her mother wrote down everything she knew.

'How long did it take you to write all this?'

All the books looked good because of the preservation magic, but that must have taken years.

Ckiiet.

The carriage stopped at the entrance of the Capital, it was true that Cale was not an official fiancé, this was only done between their families so the guards must not have known.

Or maybe they knew but just ignored it.

"Young Master of the guards will proceed with the inspection."

Ron from another carriage came and approached the carriage door Cale was in and started to open the door to help Cale down.

There were only two carriages one for Cale and the other for Ron and Beacrox as his father had said, there were only two servants who wanted to go with him while the other servants remained in the Count's luxurious mansion.

The guards began checking the documents and ID cards Ron had given them while the others looked at the two carriages that were simple enough but still good enough for a noble to wear.

"Two trains and some luggage, then there are three passengers is that correct?"

The guard asked Ron to confirm.

"Right, nothing else."

The guard nodded before returning to his work and letting them in.

Cale climbed back into the carriage and called out to Ron who was about to close the door.

"Ron, I want to go to some places, can we not go straight to the Palace?"

Ron nodded at his request.

"Of course Young Master."

Then Ron closed the door and they went to find an inn, as Cale wanted, they would spend some time in the Capital before heading to the Palace.

.

.

.

Cale was walking around the shopping area of ​​the Capital, it was already morning and the sun was already up, but since it was winter the weather was still cold so Cale still had to wear a complete set of cold clothes.

Cale then stopped and entered an average-looking inn, the first floor of the inn containing quite a good bar and restaurant.

"Hello."

Cale greeted the waiter who was at the counter.

"Hello Young Master, looks like you are new here can I take your order?"

The waiter handed Cale the menu even patiently saying what drinks he shouldn't order.

Finally Cale ordered some cookies and a warm drink made of chocolate.

Cale sat at one of the tables by the window with a good view of the streets of the Capital.

"This is your order, young master."

After a while the waiter came and took his order.

"Thank You."

Cale gave his best smile that rivaled all the sweet food and drinks in front of him, even the other waiters and diners were blown away by it.

'Angel is coming here!'

That's what all those people thought.

Seeing that everyone seemed to have gone too far due to her cuteness, Cale took that opportunity and spoke to the maid who was still nearby.

"Please bring me another order."

Cale thrust a piece of paper carefully to the maid.

"I will wait."

The maid who seemed to have just survived the deadly attack finally started processing and took the paper and carried it to a room behind the counter.

Cale waited while enjoying the sight of people passing by on the streets of the Capital and enjoying the sweet food in front of him, everyone was still busy working despite the winter.

Not long after the waiter returned and brought a bag of groceries, for a child who had just ordered a lot of sweets other diners would think he would order some to take home.

Cale got down from his seat and approached the counter then handed a tightly sealed pouch to the counter guard.

"Thank you."

Cale waved and walked to the exit, even some of the visitors smiled back and waved at him.

"Huh... kids these days."

But not with some waiters and counter guards.

.

.

.

Cale walked the streets of the Capital from one shop to another that caught his eye, not needing to be afraid of getting lost because he had already memorized all the streets he had walked.

As for the groceries, so far Cale had only bought some food that went straight into his stomach and the other items easily fit into his storage necklace.

Cale stopped looking at the peddler selling candy apples, the peddler happily sold them to the children including Cale.

Of course Cale ignored the gazes of the passersby seeing that there was a very cute kid with chubby cheeks walking alone in the middle of the city.

There were plenty of places that provided heating so as long as it wasn't too far from the shop yard it wasn't that cold, even so it was still cold outside so Cale would often stop by the shop.

After all, who would scold a cute little kid just for going in and out of a shop?

Cale walked towards the nearest bookstore while eating his candy apple, those gazes seemed to be increasing?

There was even a pregnant mother who came and pinched her cheeks saying she wanted a child like her, Cale just smiled and nodded because he gave him a cake.

Entering the bookstore in the warm air, the shopkeeper smiled upon seeing him. The shopkeeper was about to escort him to the children's story book section but Cale wanted to take a look at the textbooks first.

'Which one should I take?'

There are many textbooks that seem to be of use.

Etiquette, basic politics to a higher degree, royal law, economics and finance? Oh, Cale was going to take this one, he neglected the etiquette part because he wasn't planning to appear in public, the administration... might find it useful.

Then the reading books section for children, Cale didn't really like fairy tales but it didn't hurt because Ron was always lecturing him about the importance of reading books at his age so he would take them. Ah, there were a lot of interesting novels, so Cale ended up sweeping a bunch of books in the store.

After paying for all his books, the shopkeeper waved happily at him.

"Come again!"

Cale waved back and walked back to the inn, of course while stopping by the shop a few times to rest and being cold.

.

.

.

It was late afternoon and the sun was turning red, Ron had sent a message to the palace that they would arrive by sundown.

While Ron and Beacrox were packing all the luggage for the trip to the Palace in the near future, Cale was frustratedly rolling around on his bed.

"Ah, why is my fate like this?!"

Cale had just read the documents he got.

It was a document regarding the First Prince that he got from the inn where he bought a lot of sweets before.

The grocery bag where all the documents were packed had already flown out the window while all the documents were scattered on the mattress and floor with Cale rolled up into a blanket roll while groaning in frustration on the bed.

"I'm really unlucky."

Cale had just seen the contents of all those documents, his mother had said it was important to have information, so Cale bought the information he could get about the first Prince at a great price, he even used the printed Henituse emblem to make sure they gave them the best information they had.

How did Cale find out where the information seller was? That was because his mother's diary wrote down several locations of information sellers in the Roan Kingdom's territory, one of which was the Capital.

But seeing all that information, the First Prince turned out to be a very useless Prince, Cale originally thought of living comfortably in the palace while waiting for the Prince to forget about him and leave.

But Prince's condition seems to be just a baggage for his peaceful life.

"Hah..."

Cale sighed for the umpteenth time.

'Maybe it's not so bad'

On second thought, if the Prince didn't get any attention, then neither did Cale. Maybe it would be good as long as the Prince didn't bother him.

So Cale decided not to get involved with the Prince and would just be a cute Palace display.

.

.

.

In one of the rooms of the Prince's palace, Alberu looked out the window. The sun has set, his fiancé will be here soon.

Step step step

The sound of cheerful footsteps came from the direction of the door, a woman dressed as a maid entered without knocking even though it was the prince's room.

"Geez Alberu I can't wait to see my nephew's little fiancé."

His aunt Tasha had been fussing over the boy since morning.

"Hah..."

Alberu just sighed disinterestedly and turned his gaze to his reading book.

"Come on my nephew, don't be that cold."

"The weather is really cold auntie."

"I'm not talking about the weather!"

Tasha shook her head at her nephew's behavior.

Knock knock

There was a knock on the door and a man in maid clothes entered.

"The carriage has entered the gate."

Tasha nodded and pulled Alberu up from his chair and adjusted his clothes, though too simple for the Prince to wear but enough to make a first impression.

"Come on you have to go out and greet your little fiancé."

"Auntie just let him in and walk him to his room."

"You have to do that for your fiancé."

"Hah..."

Alberu irritably walked towards the exit to greet his little fiancé.

Now outside in his winter coat, Alberu could see two pretty good horse-drawn carriages bearing the Henituse coat of arms, two servants getting off the second cart and one of them approaching the first carriage to open the door.

As per the information the boy was not paid much attention to by the Count so it would be impossible to bring in many servants.

The somewhat old looking maid opened the door and tried to get the person inside to come down, it wasn't long before Alberu could see that child.

A fairly small and slender body clad in complete winter clothes, the lighting in the palace courtyard was lacking in the least not hiding his red hair to attract attention, his pale skin was as if it had been soaked by snow, the cold hue on his chubby cheeks was clearly visible by the moonlight.

That child looked... cute.

Alberu glanced at his side his aunt clearly had a shining gaze on the little boy in front of him.

The boy started walking towards him his red hair slightly waving in the wind.

Then he bowed in greeting, it was a sloppy gesture and not right but everyone ignored him as the boy nearly slipped from the unwashed snow.

Luckily the maid behind him was alert enough to notice the situation of the unkempt palace streets and help that child.

Then the boy opened his cherry lips and gave a greeting in a sweet voice.

"Hello Prince, my name is Cale Henituse."

Alberu saw that all the dark elf maids were trying hard to hold back their smiles at the cute child.

Actually the dark elves were already quite depressed by the situation of the palace, coupled with their princely nature, seeing a child who was like a little rabbit in a place like this gave them new life.

Of course Alberu didn't notice and found that child's eyes.

Reddish-brown eyes like autumn trees.

Seeing that innocent innocent face Alberu felt a headache.

"You should have greeted me formally."

Alberu gave the boy a nonchalant answer and an irritated look as if he was the most annoying thing in the world.

Tasha who saw her niece's behavior, secretly telepathically to him.

"What did you say to the little bunny!"

Cale whose gaze trembled at Alberu's answer made the dark elves look at him with pity.

Though actually Cale was thinking about something else.

'This prince is annoying! I've been good to you you know! I want to smack that handsome face you bitch Prince!'

"Relax boy, you can't hit the Prince in the face unless you want to sacrifice yourself."

'Who said I wanted to sacrifice myself!'

Cale almost forgot this person was also here.

Cale stuffed the talking stone into his storage necklace, and it started to talk a lot more recently.

"Just come in, you look like you're going to be blown away by the wind."

The Prince spoke again to Cale who was still standing where he was, Pangeram then turned around and left him just like that.

Several maids brought Cale to his Room, a large room that was in the corner of the second floor, quite far from the main room where the Prince was. Cale noticed the lack of maids, even the palace was unkempt.

Beacrox's gaze scanned every corner like he was ready to execute- Cale ignored him.

One of the maids opened the door for him and the other brought in his things.

"The other rooms around this room you can also use as you please Young Master, and my name is Tasha you can say if you need anything."

Cale nodded at the woman who seemed to be leading the other maids.

"Thank You."

As Tasha came out Ron started to put his things in their place, while Beacrox was somewhere else with those executioner stares- Cale decided to plop down on his bed, comfortable enough but it looked like he had to ask Ron to buy a new one.

Cale ended up sleeping with several layers of thick mosquito nets that Ron had put around the bed and a few blankets because the palace had no heating.

Exhausting day.

.

.

.

.

.

Super Rock is here!

Wait for the next update.

Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 14.6K 30
Book 1 (𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅) a story where Y/n L/n was accidentally placed in a all boys volleyball club, but one certain person caught her eyes. it w...
560K 23.7K 36
What happens when Sung Jin-Woo, the most formidable hunter in the world is revealed to be an Omega? The revelation that the Jeju Island raid clearanc...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...