Love In Palace || End S1✔|| T...

By DinaFRahmah

Cale Henituse, the omega known for his beauty that closely resembled his late mother, had always been avoided... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Explanation of Author' faulth and QnA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Commissions and Donations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33. Rowards the End (1)
Bab 34. Towards the End (2)
Chapter 35. Yard Dance and Kisses
Season 2 Release Soon

Chapter 2

8K 417 31
By DinaFRahmah

After meeting the stranger in the garden, who was naturally his father's guest Cale immediately ran back to the pavilion.

Just like before the place was still quiet, the maids hadn't returned yet so Cale just wanted to roll around on his bed.

Cale walked along the bottom floor of the mansion towards the nearest staircase where his room was until a voice stopped him-

"Young master?"

Cale stopped in his tracks, just as his feet were about to step on the stairs.  He turned and saw a twenty year old boy looking him up and down.

"Beacrox."

"Where are you young master?"

"Uhm, I hang out for a walk because I'm bored."

Beacrox was still looking him up and down, okay, his hair was a mess, and his clothes—there were a few leaves from the bush sticking to them.

But then Cale's gaze fell to the spot beneath his feet, then down all the way on the porcelain-lined marble floor that he had passed.

There are footprints.

Cale forgot he wasn't wearing footwear when he went out and then just walked in.

There were small footprints lined up towards where Cale was standing on the stairs.

"Young master...."

"...yes?"

.

.

.

Okay, now Cale ended up in the bath.

Of course Cale wasn't allowed to step on the floor, Beacrox carried him like he was carrying a plastic grocery bag to the bathroom.

Knock knock.

"Young master, I will leave the clothes outside."

"Okay!"

Beacrox must have just come to see him, he must be on duty in the main house.

Grumble.

'Ugh, I'm hungry.'

"Beacrox, I want to eat!"

"I've already prepared it."

Cale nodded internally, he could hear Beacrox setting the food on his bedroom table.

After finishing his bath, Cale made sure nothing else got dirty, from his hair to his feet, even though it wasn't really necessary but he did it anyway in anticipation.

Cale put on his bathing suit and walked out, the food was neatly arranged on the table, and his new pajamas were already on his bed.  Cale decided to put his clothes on first so he could quickly eat and sleep.

.

.

.

"Don't you have a job, Your Majesty?"

In a special room that was closely guarded by selected people, Count Deruth and His Majesty were still sitting and enjoying the alcohol provided.

"Are you kicking me out?"

"You can take it that way."

The Count looked at the King in front of him, King Zed Crossman, the King who was known to not have any privileges like the other Kings of the Roan Kingdom.

One who ascended the throne at a young age.

No one questioned that back then when King Zed Crossman was enthroned.

There was no one smart enough to question why a prince could ascend the throne at such a young age despite knowing how fierce the competition for throne was between the Crossman Royal Family.

"We met after such a long time, you should welcome me well."

"Your Majesty knows it wouldn't be good if someone recognized you here, right?"

The King nods he is also aware of the consequences by coming here.

But after he thought about it again, it was actually a good decision to come here.

"I should be the one asking why are you here? The guests out there will be looking for you."

"They're just ordinary nobles."

The King only confirmed internally, only the northeastern Nobles were here, but that alone was enough to introduce a new Countess from the family without any political influence.

The Henituse family was clearly the strongest in the northeast, no one would question the Count's temporary departure.

"Well, I do have work to do."

The king stood up from his chair after putting down the wine glass silently.

Two people approached him and one of them started setting up teleportation magic.

"By the way Drew's son is very sweet, Deruth."

“You saw Cale?!”

The king just smiled at him with a sad look.

The teleportation magic then activated, and three people disappeared followed by the shadows who also disappeared from their place.

.

.

.

The morning came to welcome a new day in the Henituse area, the sun's rays seeping in from the balcony window that his master forgot to close.

Cale rolled over on his bed completely unwilling to get up.

It's been two years.

It had been two years Cale had lived in this pavilion and had almost never returned to the main house.

Only the times when his father would call him to eat together.

Even that didn't feel like a family event to Cale at all.

Cale was again rolling on the soft sheets looking for the most comfortable place to go back to sleep.

Krieet.

"This young master is already morning."

Unless Ron came and woke him up.

"Five more minutes..."

"You said that three hours ago."

"..."

Well, it's not really morning but it's still not noon.

Apart from that Cale didn't have anything else to do, he had stopped studying with the instructors, no more instructors came here, and he wasn't allowed to go out either.

"Young master."

Ron was still patiently trying to wake his Young Master who was still wrapped in the blanket and showing only red hair on top of him.

Cale turned around and looked at Ron, this time at least his head was showing.

For some reason Cale's cheeks remained plump despite his thin body, Ron had fed him well but only his cheeks had gotten thicker.

At least he's getting taller.

Cale got up and headed to the bathroom while Ron would prepare his clothes and breakfast, actually a rather late breakfast.

.

.

.

After Cale finished, Ron helping him get dressed, he then sat down at the table that had been prepared in his room.

This house of course had its own dining room, but Cale preferred to eat in his room, the dining room was too big for one person.

Cale started eating with the prepared dishes, the food was still delicious as usual because Beacrox had prepared everything.

As Cale started eating happily Ron who was watching started a conversation carefully.

"Young Master, Master summoned you for breakfast earlier."

"Hmm?"

Cale's mouth was full of food, there was even sauce sticking to it as he turned to Ron.

"But since Young Master woke up late, Master requested that you meet him this afternoon."

Ron then wiped the sauce that was in his mouth.

Cale was already ten years old, he hadn't really learned manners before, but now not even the instructors came here anymore.

Cale just nodded and continued eating like it wasn't important news.

.

.

.

Cale had his personal library in the pavilion, and as usual he would spend his time there.

Cale looked at the large clock that was in the center of the room, it was now afternoon and it was time to meet his father.

So Cale walked out of his pavilion towards the main house, the sky was already starting to turn red.

It was now early November and the temperature was getting cold, there were even areas that had started to snow, cale was wearing a thick coat to warm himself up.

Cale walked through the garden filled with tall trees and flowers, the grass under his feet started to freeze, only a few flowers remained and the tree leaves turned red and fell.

It was unusual for his father to call him personally.

Whatever it was his father would only tell him and not ask him, so he just had to come and listen.

Cale arrived in front of the main house, he just walked in some of the maids passing by glanced at him, some just walked past as if they didn't see anything.

Cale didn't care.

He immediately went to his father's office, already guessing where his father must be.

Cale arrived at the door and started knocking.

Knock knock.

"Father."

In the past Cale would just walk in without needing to knock on the door, but he knew he couldn't do that anymore now.

"Enter."

An answer arrived and Cale opened the door, stepping inside.

Cale could see his father, and his younger brother sitting on his father's lap looking curious with all the documents lying on the table.

His father then put him down and the child ran outside, the child smiled as he passed Cale, but Cale just stared blankly.

"Cale."

When the boy was no longer in the room, his father started the conversation.

Cale looked up at his father who was sitting in his chair, his father continued.

"There's a letter from the palace."

Deruth paused for a moment and looked at Cale, and continued.

"Directly from the king."

Cale just nodded 'what does that have to do with me?'  Cale just wanted to go back and roll over on his comfortable bed while continuing the book he left behind.

“Cale, the King ordered your engagement to the First Prince.”

Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
42.8K 1.7K 34
"Tay, shall we get a kitten?" New asked during their dinner. "Why Hin? We both are busy. We can't take care of it" Tay replied. "But it is so borin...
556K 23.6K 36
What happens when Sung Jin-Woo, the most formidable hunter in the world is revealed to be an Omega? The revelation that the Jeju Island raid clearanc...
28.7K 2.2K 6
What if sidharth did a big mistake of making shehnaaz prioritise her career first and not him but what will happen when he found out that there is so...