After I was dressed as a weal...

Bởi Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest:... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119

Chapter 120

1K 26 2
Bởi Darkknight123457

Chapter 120

    Everything ended on this night, and in the end, only the grass soaked in wolf blood and the bones on the grass remained.

    Ye Lang didn't have the confidence to face the girl who used to be the most precious but now hurt him the most. After confirming that Bai Rongrong was okay, he led the wolves to leave first.

    Bai Rongrong turned around, but suddenly stopped.

    Standing in front of her was not Shen Ming, but an old acquaintance who had not seen her for a long time - Black Spider.

    And just now, the dreadful demon king, the white tiger, has now changed back into a human form, standing alone in the distance.

    Bai Rongrong was helpless, she didn't say anything.

    She walked up to the black spider first, and said seriously, "Thank you!" The

    black spider blushed: "Don't you blame me?

    " .

    "It's not your fault. It's life, isn't it just one tribulation after another? There is no certainty." The

    black spider nodded, with a complicated mood: "The most unreliable little rabbit Jing, this time, I'm more transparent than us."

    "No way." Bai Rongrong smiled lightly, "If you can't change it, you can only accept it."

    She smiled and looked at the old woman in front of her, from the first time she saw her When it came to Black Spider, she was like this.

    I don't know what special hobbies she has. Obviously, she can become anything she likes.

    But now that I think about it, it may be that I intend to scare others away, and I don't want to have anything to do with any fairies.

    After all, like her, everyone has feelings for each other, and how much worry they have to worry about when they cross the calamity.

    Besides, she has a big heart and is not afraid at all, and dares to ask others about Ye Lang.

    Not afraid to see through the secrets of heaven and be punished by heaven.

    "Do you have anything to tell me?" Bai Rongrong felt warm in her heart.

    "Do you still need me to tell?" The black spider asked back, and in his tone, there was a hint of sadness that his children grew up and the parents lost their usefulness.

    Bai Rongrong smiled, like in the spiritual world, holding the arm of the black spider who was isolated from the crowd and ignored, walking slowly in the night.

    "Tell me about it, I'm still stuck in my heart."

    "Alas." The old man sighed, she was worried that the little bunny would still be unable to think about it.

    Growing up doesn't just mean figuring out what is bearish, but sometimes, learning to cover up.

    She doesn't want the girl to become a person who only knows how to bury the pain in her heart and can only tolerate it.

    Although the black spider's voice was low and hoarse, it was extremely gentle: "Actually, as early as when you were young, I secretly calculated a hexagram for you. At that time, you were still with your parents, and there were no variables. The cycle of cause and effect. , The original world of tribulation was a book written by Zhou Tian. You and Shen Ming should have had a happy ending, but later, the fox appeared, and she secretly used secret techniques to come to the human world with you and changed things. You commit suicide and die. Shen Ming wakes up in pain, but he is very tenacious and cherishes you the most, so he refuses to accept his fate, creates a parallel world, and wants to try again."

    Bai Rongrong listened to the black spider, The expression on his face turned sad involuntarily.

    So what if you figure it out, the pain does exist and it won't be wiped away.

    The black spider took the girl's hand and looked at her confused black and white eyes.

    "What I want to tell you is that even if you, as Bai Rong, were influenced by a fox and died early, Shen Ming lived alone in the human world, and he died alone in the spiritual world. Wake up and regain consciousness."

    Bai Rongrong's body was shocked, and she imagined Shen Ming's appearance from being tall and strong to gray-haired, and her eyes were subconsciously moist.

    "As for the fox, she is a confused person. Using secret techniques and guilt drained most of her essence, so she only blocked a stone and couldn't hold it any longer. And Shen Ming saved her when he first saved her. It's just because I know that the fox is your bunny's friend."

    Bai Rongrong burst into tears, these, Shen Ming never told her when he was the demon king.

    He felt that helping her friend was an effort, and he was willing to take credit in front of her.

    ...

    Bai Rongrong sent the black spider away, and sat alone for a long time under the night.

    When she made up her mind and ran in front of Shen Ming, the man couldn't help but kept looking in her direction.

    "Let's go home!" she said with a smile.

    Shen Ming was stunned for a moment, and then he was ecstatic: "Rongrong, don't you hate me? Don't you mind?"

    Even he couldn't forgive himself for causing endless pain to the girl.

    He stared at her tightly, not daring to blink, for fear that the girl standing in front of him with a smile after knowing the truth was just an illusion.

    Bai Rongrong shook her head and looked into the man's eyes seriously.

    In those eyes that would glow clear blue, at this moment, they were full of her.

    "I used to be stupid, cowardly, and evaded. Maybe these shortcomings will never change, but I don't want to lose you because of cowardice!"

    -

    Shen Ming and Bai Rongrong returned hand in hand, the Shen family only heard about it The thrill of the sudden rockfall on the farm, I don't know what the two children really experienced behind this.

    Fang Xu was very happy. When she tentatively asked about the wedding that she had prepared for a long time, the two children nodded unexpectedly and agreed.

    Nothing gets in the way!

    However, both of them expressed their hope that the wedding would be simple and not too grand.

    Fang Xu naturally agreed to everything. She was not a person who pursued pomp and circumstance, and she knew that if she really invited a bunch of people to attend, she was really there to bless the new couple, and I'm afraid not even half of it would be enough.

    They are troublesome, so are the guests, and the happiness of the son and daughter-in-law is the most important thing.

    But this doesn't mean that her previous preparations are useless, after all, of course she has to dress up Rongrong beautifully!

    During this period, Ye Lang visited the Shen family once.

    Then again, Ye Lang lost the spirit of the first time.

    To miss is to miss. He didn't realize his feelings early, and he didn't intend to stay by Bai Rongrong's side and protect her. He was destined to not be the one standing by her side.

    He wanted to ask her when she would return to the spiritual world. The appearance of the black spider in front of everyone meant that the barrier between the spiritual world and the human world had disappeared, and they could return to their original world.

    If he can, he still wants to protect her and return with her, just in case.

    Bai Rongrong shook his head firmly: "We won't go back yet. There are uncles, aunts and grandpas of the Shen family here. We will wait for them to die before trying to find a way to leave in a natural way."

    Ye Lang felt sour, but still Congratulations to the girl and decided to return to the spiritual world with the wolves after attending her wedding.

    The wedding was held so quietly.

    There is no media, no partners in the shopping mall, only some relatives and friends including Tong Ling, Zhou Tian, ​​Ji Jun.

    After the marriage, Bai Rongrong got his wish and once again lived a life as leisurely and leisurely as a salted fish, and there were no more difficulties and hardships.

    However, there are still small episodes.

    For example, Shen Ming told Bai Rongrong to rest assured that he had taken certain measures, so he didn't have to worry that there would be children left in the human world.

    Bai Rongrong thought he had strong spiritual power and completely trusted him.

    They will return to the spiritual world sooner or later, and they don't want to leave any worries in the human world.

    If you just do this, the only thing you need to worry about is how to persuade the three elders of the Shen family.

    They have enough respect for the young couple, and although they are itching to think about it, they never urge them.

    But the more this is the case, the more embarrassed Shen Ming and Bai Rongrong said.

    Just when they were scratching their heads and scratching their cheeks because of this, a piece of news made the two goblins dizzy and confused.

    The reason is this, Bai Rongrong suddenly has a big appetite, and he used to eat a lot, but now it is more like a bottomless pit.

    The key is that while her little face became more delicate and translucent, her body didn't grow any fat at all, instead she looked thinner.

    It is a blessing to be able to eat, and it is not such a way to eat!

    Even the old man Shen was stunned when he watched his grandson's daughter-in-law eat.

    Fang Xu was the first to react. One day, she secretly stuffed her daughter-in-law into a small long box, her face full of excitement.

    After seeing what it was, Bai Rongrong was embarrassed and guilty, but she couldn't explain it clearly, so she could only bite the bullet and try to prove it with facts.

    Then, she proved Fang Xu was right...

    She dragged Shen Ming aside and gritted her teeth: "What's going on?!" How does

    Shen Ming know!

    Although he is invincible in other aspects, this is completely a blind spot of knowledge!

    He hurriedly took the Rabbit Spirit to his own hospital under the Shen family for an examination, and the two of them were completely silent.

    After a long time, Bai Rongrong calmed down, took a deep breath and said, "What kind of measures did you take??"

    Shen Ming's face was rarely confused: "I, the medicine I take..."

    Bai Rongrong: " "..."

    You, a demon king who is one step away from ascension, take a few small human pills and dare to swear that there will be no accidents? !

    It was only then that Shen Ming realized that although he was still in the human world, the true identities of the two were long ago not the Shen Ming and Bai Rong from the previous life...

    Things have already happened, and it is not easy for a practitioner to get pregnant. It is absolutely reluctant to abandon this "hard-won" life.

    They were afraid to ask the black spider, for fear that when a little monster was born, they would not be able to explain it to the three elders of the Shen family.

    They are not too young, but they can't stand the blow of the only baby's accident.

    The black spider just told them calmly: "After the founding of the country, it is not allowed to become a sperm." The

    two: "...Oh." In the

    end, Shen Liu was born, a complete human being, and his name was taken by his parents.

    While he was growing up, the three elders of the Shen family left one after another, and Shen Ming and Bai Rongrong also set off and returned to the spiritual world.

    If they don't go back, they will need to wear makeup every day to hide their faces that won't age.

    And Shen Liu inherited Shen Ming's wisdom and calmness, knew the truth, and accepted it well.

    He stayed in the human world and would miss his parents from time to time, so he would often filially burn some gold and silver treasures and things that Bai Rongrong liked on weekdays for them... pretending to be in front of outsiders.

    And Bai Rongrong, who was in the spiritual world, was pleasantly surprised to find that there were always many "babies" in the house for no reason!

    After Shen Ming thought about it, he calmly resolved the confusion for the excited little rabbit.

    So Bai Rongrong began to dream frequently, asking for this and that for his son as it should, and getting more and more into it.

    Although Shen Liu knew that his parents were from another world, he didn't know what their situation was.

    Because Shen Ming and Bai Rongrong were afraid that he knew too much and would spy on heaven's secrets, he was still suspicious of such a "shameless" mother image.

    One time, Bai Rongrong, who secretly drank a little wine with Shen Ming on his back, forgot to transform into a humanoid, and actually appeared directly in his son's dream in the form of a rabbit.

    On the other hand, Shen Liu remained calm on the surface. The first thing he did when he woke up the next day was to ask the master to do it, so that he could have a weapon in his dream. go back.

    "Ah—" Bai Rongrong woke up in the spirit world and found that her originally flawless forehead had swollen a tall bag.

    "Dare to lie to your grandfather?! Let you know it's amazing!"

    That night, Shen Liu finally slept peacefully.

    After Shen Ming found out, he naturally stood on Bai Rongrong's side, and to avenge his wife and son, he ran to Shen Liumeng and beat him severely.

    So much so that the next day, Shen Liu could only go to work with a bruised nose and a swollen face, like an iceberg, and go to work with an expressionless face, pretending to be a "cold and dreadful little Mr. Shen" in the eyes of outsiders.

    That's right, Shen Liu actually inherited Bai Rongrong's jumping off and unreliable character.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

394K 8.1K 174
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 学习使我暴富 AUTHOR: 素昧平生 A well-known local businesswoman, Mrs. Xi, out of boredom, sponsored a little girl and let her live in X...
153K 2.7K 48
https://m.shubaow.net/227/227356/ Author: Cat Fengqi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-12-23 Latest: Chapter 48 · rebirth finished 17...
150K 3.2K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
83.6K 1.3K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...