His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 99

3.3K 182 361
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Three months later...

"Okay, babe did you get the napkins like I asked you too?" Trinity asked in the midst of the havoc going on around her.

"Yeah they're in the-"

"And the forks?" Trinity cut him off before he could finish.

"Mhm, your-"

"And-"

"Trinity." Hoseok said sternly, cutting her off before she could continue on with her overthinking. Trinity released a dip breath, looking up at him as if he had killed her puppy.

Speaking of puppy...

"Where's oreo?" She asked, looking around.

Hoseok chuckled, placing his hands on her shoulder. "Baby relax. It's literally a park. I'm letting him roam free and interact. Everybody is chill and you over her freaking the hell out. And this is supposed to be about you."

Trinity pouted. "I know. I just want to make sure everything is all here. More and more people are arriving."

"Everything looks amazing. Now all I need for you to do is stop stressing and rest your nerves." He coached, walking her over towards her folding chair.

They were currently in the middle of the gender reveal. At first, trinity didn't want one. But Michelle forced her to have one because she didn't have one for Uriah. She said that it was only right that trinity had one due to her missing out on the opportunity for her first born.

Trinity was excited to find out the gender of her baby. But she was nervous knowing that Michelle was the only one that knew while nobody else didn't. Michelle was the host of this entire thing which is why trinity shouldn't even be worrying. One thing Michelle was good at, was making sure shit got done.

"Can we get a move on with these folding chairs? People don't wanna sit on benches all day and shit. Line em up!" Michelle yelled, clapping her hands.

The freshly turned 20 year old had Suga, Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook working their asses.

Yes. Jungkook.

With him and trinity being good friends and still keeping up to this day, she invited him to the gender reveal. He was so sweet to her before her pregnancy and even more so now. He thought it was adorable how his peach would be having a little mini peach.

At first, hoseok wasn't to keen on liking Jungkook. He still didn't like him but for the sake of trinity he would tolerate him.

Despite Jungkook having a whole ass girlfriend whom he planned on proposing to soon, hoseok refused to let his guard down.

The gender reveal would be held outside. It was a beautiful summer day. They had the function at a humongous park that had just recently been opened up to the public visitors. Everything was so clean cut from no use of equipment, so basically this would be the first time anyone held an event here.

Everybody was invited. But some people, like Hoseok's mother or even Stella, could not make it. Which was fine. Hoseok had decided he would tell his mother the gender once it was over anyways. They had been keeping up with communications.

"I'm so thirsty." Trinity mumbled, placing her hand over her five month old baby bump.

To say she was only five months pregnant, her stomach was huge. Of course it was constantly growing since the baby was constantly growing. But people often questioned her on if she were having twins or not because of how big she was at five months.

She looked amazing with her baby fat though. She always wore comfortable yet cute clothing and she kept up with herself. As always. That was just trinity.

But out of anybody, Hoseok was in love with her body the most.

Before kids were even thought of, he was infatuated with her build. He loved her legs. He loved her curves and the shape she got from dancing. She was firm yet soft. She was the perfect height. He could do anything with her. Cuddle, hugging her while spinning around in circles, picking her up so that she wrapped her legs around him like a little koala bear would.

All in all she was perfect to him.

But knowing that she was growing and was carrying their child just made her a hundred times more sexier in his eyes. He couldn't describe it. But he loved the feeling he got from her.

"I'll get you some juice and some fruit, okay?" Hoseok said, kissing her forehead. Trinity nodded and gave him a warm smile before he went to get her stuff.

Click.

"Mamaaaa stop it. I told you stop taking so many pictures of me." Trinity groaned, turning her face away as her mother hovered around her with the camera.

"Girl hush up. You my daughter. I can take as many pictures of you as I want." Mrs.Kim said, flickering through her camera as she sat down next to trinity.

"Not when I look like this. I'm sweating and I'm hungry. I look like a blimp." Trinity pouted. Mrs.Kim chuckled before pinching Trinity's cheeks. They had also gotten chubbier.

"Awww my little baby. You look gorgeous. You and my grand baby." She cooed.

"You can't even see them yet." Trinity dead panned grumpily, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yes but I know that they're just the cutest in the whole world. Them and Uriah's little bad ass." Mrs.Kim said.

"Where is uri? I miss him." Trinity looked around for the one year old.

"He's...I don't know..." Mrs.Kim frowned, too looking around for him.

But suddenly they heard Michelle in the distance yelling and Uriah squealing. And they figured it all out.

"Boy get your lil ass outta that ant pile!" Michelle yelled, scooping up uriah who had been dragging a random stick through the ant pile.

"Ants about to tear your ass up." Michelle grumbled, walking away with her baby who thought it was so hilarious.

"Well there he is." Trinity mumbled.

Ever since he learned how to walk, he had been terrorizing his parents. He was bad as hell as Michelle liked to put it. Always getting into something.

But it was funny because with mr and Mrs.Kim, whenever they watched him while the parents were off working or whatever the case might've been - he was an Angel. He loved his "grandparents" and was the sweetest thing.

With trinity and hoseok it was the same thing except, he was a tad bit more unhinged yet not as much as he was while with his parents or with his uncles Suga or Namjoon. But it was still a good thing.

"Trin I'm gonna go wipe him off and change his clothes in the car." Michelle sighed. "Everything is all situated now everyone can relax and we can get started."

"It's fine, take your time. Thank you so much for this Michelle."

"Girl you know I gotchu. All you have to do is sit there and look pretty until it's time to reveal the gender." Michelle smiled happily.

"Alright." Trinity said, playing with Uriah's hand as he blabbered to her in his baby language.

Michelle and uri went off to get him fixed up. Hoseok came back a few seconds later holding a plate of fruit and some juice for trinity.

"Thank you so much." Trinity sighs in relief.

"Of course, mama. You need anything else?" Hoseok asked. Trinity shook her head.

"No thank you." She said softly.

"Sik should be here in another few minutes. I'm gonna go chill with the guys." Hoseok said.

"Okay. I'll be here." Trinity said. She and hoseok shared a small kiss on the lips before he was off to go with the guys.

Mrs.Kim placed her camera on the table behind her before bringing her hand up to fiddle with her hoop earring. It was honestly amazing seeing her daughter in this state. Pregnant, and growing up. It brought tears to the mothers eyes whenever she thought about it.

She was just happy that trinity had a man who would love her. Cherish her and take care of her. At first, Mrs.Kim hadn't done a good job at finding that for herself. Trinity's father was a cruel man to her a little after trinity was born.

But Mr.Kim stepped in and things changed for the better. He gave her a husband to love, a son to love and a father figure for her daughter. A house to call a home and a life worth living. That was all Mrs.Kim had ever wanted for her children. For them to find love and happiness.

"Mama are you crying?" Trinity asked softly, chewing down on some diced watermelon.

"Am I?" Mrs.Kim asked, confused as she wiped her eyes. She had started to cry.

"Yes. Are you alright?" Trinity asked.

"I'm fine baby." Mrs.Kim reassured her daughter. She noticed Raven and Haylee approaching.

"I'm gonna go bother your father. The girls are coming to keep you some company over here." Mrs.Kim said, standing up from the bench.

"Okay..." Trinity mumbled, watching as the woman walked away.

_______

"Man...Jay done took lil trin out the game." Jaheem chuckled, chugging down some of his beer. Hoseok kissed his teeth as the guys laughed.

"She been out the game." Hoseok said.

"Yeah you right. Crazy bastard." Suga mumbled, slapping Hoseok's back.

"Look I put down fifty that my sister's having a boy. What you got?" Namjoon announced, pulling out his wallet.

"Shit I got fifty on that too. Nephew number two for the win." Suga said, taking out his wallet as well.

Hoseok frowned at them as they all started going on and on about what the gender of his child would be.

"Aye cut that shit out. Ain't nobody betting on my baby." He said, waving his hand in the middle of them.

"Look at mr family man. Sounding like a middle aged dad." Jimin joked.

"You had a kid first!" Hoseok said.

"I mean if you wanna be technical, Suga did." Jimin said. "What?" Suga asked.

"Mila is seven so that means that if she were your child in the flesh you would be the first." He said. Everybody looked at him stupid. Because that's how he sounded.

"Dumb as hell I tell you." Jaheem shook his head.

Everybody got quiet as they looked around. Namjoon's eyes landed on Jungkook who was occupying a bench by himself, typing away on his phone.

"We should invite him over here." Namjoon said.

"Who? The bunny looking mother fucker?" Suga asked.

"Yeah. He look a bit lonely. He's a cool guy I don't see no harm in sharing a drink with him." Namjoon shrugged.

"Yeah sure. Plus he's been a big help at keeping Michelle off our asses about those chairs." Jimin said.

"Hey that's your wife man. And we're all scared of her. Watch what you say." Suga mumbled.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He didn't like Jungkook at first because he was a jealous bastard. Always will be one. But Trinity broke it down to him who Jungkook was, and hoseok became a tad bit more opened to his company.

They invite Jungkook over. At first it took awhile for him to warm up, but after a few sips of beer he was in with them all.

Hoseok peeped down at his watch. Sik should be arriving soon...

"Don't check your watch like I don't keep my word."

Hoseok turned his head to see the older standing before him. Sik was dressed...normal. He didn't wear one of his suits or ties or dress shoes. Instead he was dressed casual, in clothes one would usually wear to a park. For once he was stepping away from work to have fun with hoseok's family. It looked nice on him.

"Well sometimes you don't." Hoseok chuckled, sharing a quick handshake with Sik.

Everyone looked at the man they had never seen before, confused on how hoseok even knew him and why they seemed to be so close.

"Sik these are my dumbass friends. Namjoon, Suga, Jimin, You already know jaheem and that is...Jungkook." Hoseok hesitated to call Jungkook a friend.

"Guys this is Sik. My work partner." Hoseok kept his description of Sik short.

"What's up?" Everyone greeted, shaking hands with Sik.

"Shit, you have a clean ride." Suga whistled, gesturing over to the car Sik had pulled up in. Jia and the boys were walking from the car and towards everybody else.

"Ahhh Thank you. I hate driving it though." Sik said.

"What? How could you possibly hate driving a Royce?!" Jimin asked in shock. His mechanic side showing.

"I can give a thousand reasons." Sik chuckled, placing his hand in his pocket.

"Well pop open a beer and tell us because I damn sure wanna know what's so bad about rolling around in a 300,000 dollar car." Suga scoffed, reaching Sik a beer.

Needless to say, it didn't take long for the guys to warm up to Sik.

_______

"Okay everybody gather around. Come come." Michelle said, waving everybody into a humongous crowd around trinity and hoseok.

"I'm so excited." Yanna squealed, pulling out her phone as she stood next to Jungkook. They had become something similar to besties at this point.

"As you all know, our reasoning for being here today is because we all have the wonderful opportunity to share this joy with both Hoseok and Trinity. I've decided that since popping a balloon and getting powder over everything is aggravating, we would be doing things differently." Michelle said.

"Huh?" Haylee mumbled, looking around.

"Baby what did you do?" Jimin sighed, already knowing that Michelle had done something bizarre. He adjusted Uriah in his arms and waited for her response.

"It's nothing dangerous I swear it's actually super cute!" Michelle clasped her hands together, giggling like a fool.

She went into the bag she carried on her shoulder and reached hoseok and Trinity a piece of paper with a code on there to solve. Trinity rolled her eyes.

"Mimi my brain is not in the right place to be solving shit. Tell me what my baby's gonna be." Trinity laughed.

"I can't do thatttttt. You both have to solve the code first. I'm giving you ten minutes." Michelle said, starting a timer on her phone. "Go!"

Hoseok clicked his tongue. It was a fun idea in his opinion. He wasn't ready to find out the gender just yet. Because that would make him emotional. And he really did not want to look like a bitch in front of everybody in this park.

"Okay, what we looking at?" Trinity asked, staring down at the paper. Hoseok's brain got to work instantly. He cracked a few codes. Plus he was good at shit like this ever since he was a child.

"It's basically a scramble code. All of these words look like gibberish. It's only six words." Hoseok said. "All of them are scrambled....and because the first letter of each word we have to piece together to make one word on its own, we have to be careful." He said.

"Oh...okay." Trinity said.

Math and puzzles were Hoseok's thing. Trinity was good at math but she loved literature and social studies the most. Not numbers and puzzles.

"Smarty pants head ass." Suga mumbled.

Mila was on his back and she held a popsicle in her hand while the other one was wrapped around his neck. Raven stood next to them with a fond smile as she watched the couple crack the code.

A few minutes pass.

"I don't get it...I thought we were supposed to make a word out of this?" Hoseok said, scratching his head. It just wasn't making sense.

"Maybe we aren't supposed to make the word." Trinity said.

Hoseok sighed. "We are, baby." He said. He knew she wanted to help but it was just making him frustrated because he couldn't figure it out.

"The best gifts in life..." he mumbled. He knew he couldn't make a word with that.

Trinity looked away. A gentle breeze passed them by. Her eyes advert up to the sky just in time to see what looked like three hot air balloons. All of white bright pink with the words "it's a girl" on them.

Trinity's eyes widened. "Hoseok." She called out, tapping his shoulder. Hoseok looked over at her. Once he seen she and everybody else was looking up, he did too.

"Shit." He cursed, watching in amusement and surprise as the silent yet extravagant surprise weighed down on him.

"ITS A GIRL!" Michelle squealed, clapping her hands together and bouncing happily besides Jimin.

"Oh my god." Trinity said, covering her mouth with her hand as she laid her head against Hoseok's chest. They would be having a baby girl.

Hoseok smiled brightly, hugging trinity and kissing her cheek repeatedly as she cried against him.

"Aw hell. I bet fifty." Namjoon shook his head, his smile prominent on his face. He knew he didn't care about the gender. He was just happy to be an uncle. He would love his niece.

"Shit me too." Suga chuckled, staring up at amazement at the hot air balloons as they slowly came down for landing. It was so strange yet cute. Michelle had outdone herself with this. But hoseok was paying for it so she didn't care about a limit.

"We're gonna have a little princess, baby." Hoseok said lowly in Trinity's ear. Trinity nodded. She could barely talk through her tears.

Everybody rejoiced around them. It was wonderful. Things were hitting trinity harder than ever before. And she just knew it was the same thing for hoseok.

A little princess...

-
A/n: I'm sorry this feels rushed but I know we all only care about one thing rn😭😭

WE HAVING A GIRLLLL💕💕💕💕💕💖💗💓

Excuse any mistakes <3 epilogue will be posted later then we out this bx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.