His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 98

3.4K 188 158
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Another week had passed. It was early on in the morning when trinity woke up from her resting to the feeling of someone rubbing her belly.

Still half asleep, Trinity smiled and looked over. Hoseok was laying next to her with his eyes staring down at her stomach where his hand rested. He had pulled her shirt up so touch her skin to skin, and was rubbing gently over her stomach.

"Why are you up so early?" Trinity asked, rubbing her stuffy nose. She knew the morning sickness would be kicking in soon.

She was no longer throwing up but she still experienced the cramping and the runny nose along with other minor symptoms that would disappear at the start of her second trimester.

"Couldn't sleep." Hoseok answered.

"Don't you have to be on the road in another couple of hours anyway?" Trinity raised a questioning brow, sitting up against the headboard.

Hoseok removed his hand from her stomach and sat up next to her before sighing. "Yeah."

Today he had decided that he would take the hour in a half drive up to a few towns over to see his mother. She had been admitted into rehab. At first, he was hesitant on seeing her so early on. But he figured that this was something he needed to do.

It would be a step towards bettering himself. His mother was a horrible woman to him growing up but he needed to forgive her for himself. Not for her.

So after talking to trinity about it, he made the decision to go. He would like for trinity to meet her somewhere down the line but right now he wasn't to keen on the idea. With her being pregnant and a bit emotional at the moment, he didn't want that to happen right now. Plus he would need to patch up a lot of things with his mother before going down that road.

"Okay well I'll make us some breakfast." Trinity said.

Hoseok disagreed immediately. "No. No no no, you need to lay down and rest." He said.

"Hoseok im fine-"

"I'll get me something to eat on the way. Standing up and cooking causes for a lot of moving around and being on your feet. You'll be inhaling a lot of seasonings and stuff and I know it'll upset my baby so no." He shook his head.

Trinity couldn't help but laugh. It was adorable how careful he was when it came to these things. He was particular in how he wanted trinity to do things these days, because he didn't want her to bring harm to herself because that meant bringing harm to the baby.

"Hobi what did you think I was gonna make? I was just gonna fix some French toast and stuff. Nothing major." She said.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes at her. "You're lying." He said.

"No I'm not." Trinity argues.

"Hmm..." he hummed, looking away from her. Trinity grabbed a honey bun from the nightstand on her side of the bed before getting up and stretching her limbs a bit.

She opened the honey bun and began eating it as she walked towards the door. "Breakfast should be done in a few." She called out, getting her way as she went towards the kitchen.

Hoseok blew out a breath before throwing himself back on the mattress. He loved how she was moving around as much as she could now. Because he knew that as the months progressed she wouldn't be able to handle being on her feet for long. And , to be honest he wouldn't let her be on her feet for long.

While trinity was fixing breakfast, hoseok got freshened up for the day. He brushed his teeth and took quick shower before getting dressed. He was light with jewelry, going with the silver locket trinity had gifted him and a silver Rolex touched with a few diamonds. Nothing major.

After that, he and Trinity had breakfast together. He made sure she was comfortable afterwards, washing the dishes they ate off of before getting her settled in on the couch.

He placed a blanket over her body and gave her anything she asked for. She requested the book she was currently reading, the remote and Oreo. He gave her all of those things instantly.

"You alright before I dip, baby?" Hoseok asked, placing his hands on the back of the couch and leaning down.

Trinity looks up at him with a satisfied grin. "I'm fine. Thanks baby." She said.

Hoseok hummed before leaning down to kiss her lips. He then laid his hand gently on her stomach one more time before taking his keys from his pocket and going towards the door.

"I'll see you soon. I love you." Hoseok called out.

"I love you too." Trinity responds, peeling open her book as he closes and locks the door behind him in his leave.

Trinity knew he was a little nervous. When they were eating he asked her a couple of questions on how he should go about things. She was happy that he was being more open with his concerns and trying to address them rather than just diving into things. It showed that he was really determined and trying to better himself.

They had been looking into finding him a counselor Hoseok didn't want to meet in person for them time being which was fine. But a lot of people weren't willing to work around his schedule. Hoseok lost his temper a lot during this process but it was understandable. He was frustrated, but Trinity wanted him to relax.

______

A few hours later, Hoseok was sitting at the small square table in the center of the visiting room of the rehabilitation institute.

They had given him two cups of water for himself and for his mother whenever she came out. He sat fiddling with his fingers as he waited for her to arrive, nervous and scared out of his mind for what was to come next.

Hoseok wasn't scared of anything. Well scratch that, he was scared of some things but none of his fears could outweigh the things that he didn't fear.

He just didn't know what to say. The reason that he choose to come was because he knew it would be right to atleast check up on her. He sent Stella the money and left everything else up to her. He paid for her to be here and this place was nice. The workers looked like they treated the patients well and everyone was so well mannered. Hoseok hoped that his mother was doing better.

The buzzer goes off by the entry way. Hoseok looks up to see a nurse escorting his mother out. She looked ... bored.

Her black hair pulling up into a messy ponytail. She wore a pale white cardigan over a baggy T-shirt and plaid pajama pants. Slippers on her feet and her lips in a hard line. She was such a beautiful woman in her youth but now she looked... negatively different.

Hoseok straightens up in his seat after she sat down before him.

"Good morning, sir. You'll have as much time as you need to talk. Visiting hours end at 3:30 pm. If there's anything you need there is help all around." The nurse says kindly.

"Thank you." Hoseok nods, looking down at her name tag. Shockingly, she had the same name was trinity.

He smiled once he seen it and have the woman a reassuring look before she walked away from them. For some reason, that brightened his mood.

Looking over at Eun, Hoseok could tell that she wasn't all that happy to be seeing him. Either that or she just wasn't all that happy in general. Because hoseok hadn't done her a damn thing.

"Uh...hey." Hoseok started off their conversation dryly.

Eun didn't even blink. She was giving him a hard time.

"This joint is nice. I see they treat the patients very well..." he says. "Do they treat you well?" He questions.

Eun let out a shaky breath, looking up at him at once. The darkness in her eyes gave him chills.

"Why do you ask as if you care about my well-being?" Eun asked.

"Don't do that." Hoseok scoffed. "If I didn't give a shit about your well-being then I wouldn't have paid for you to be in this place."

"You've been tossing money in my face ever since you started pushing drugs at 14. Money doesn't mean you care. It means that you feel bad, or you want to get rid of me. And that's fine to admit." Eun says.

Hoseok tilted his head. "I haven't been the best mother...I can understand your resentment." She sighed.

Wait...

Was she....finally talking to him about this?

"In here I realized that instead of going crazy I could just reflect on my mistakes and try to make better of myself from them...I was a wicked person to a lot of people, but the pain I caused you hurts me to know the most." She said.

"Eun-"

"Stella told me about your scene at the coffee shop. When you two met up." She confessed.

"I didn't need to hear about that to know how you felt about me. I heard it all in the hospital bed that night you came to see about me." She laughed painfully, shaking her head.

"Y-Yeah but...that wasn't me saying I didn't care about you. I care about you. You're the first woman I ever cared about, Eun." He addressed his mother by her first name. "The first person in general I ever cared about."

"I know." Eun said, reaching over and unexpectedly grabbing his hand over the table. She held it tight, and stared down at their intertwined fingers as she teared up.

"I know that and I know that you try for us. I'm sorry for neglecting you and hurting you. You were just a boy..." she cried, wiping her eyes with her free hand. "My sweet boy."

Hoseok frowned. He called her that all the time when he was smaller. But it stopped after awhile.

Her sweet boy...

"You hurt me because Hanseo hurt you." Hoseok points out the obvious. If Eun hadn't been tainted by Hanseo, she would've never handled hoseok that way. That man was the root of all of the family issues.

Eun held a pained expression as she listened to the truth. She knew that. She knew, that if Hanseo never turned out to be the devil in disguise then she would've never hurt hoseok that way. She would've never turned to drugs for solace and escape. and she would've never abused her son.

"You hurt me because you were hurt...hurt people hurt people." Hoseok said. Damn, he sounded like trinity right now. But she had given him advice and he would use it.

"But that's still no excuse." Eun said. "I stayed up at night sometimes thinking...back on how I mistreated you. Sometimes I would sit by your bedside and play in your hair. Praying over you when I was low on faith, hoping that you could feel my apologies through your sleep."

Hoseok never knew that. It broke his heart to hear she still cared even through all the events.

"I'm sorry..." Eun says. And that's all he ever wanted. Was an apology.

"I'm sorry. If I could go back in time and fix everything I would. I hope that you can forgive me."

Hoseok held her smaller hand in both of his hand. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it tenderly, closing his eyes as he felt them grow heavy with tears.

This is all he ever wanted...

"I f-forgive you." He stuttered, shaking his head. Forgiveness was for himself. To move on and grow. To become a better man for his woman and their child.

After they got themselves together, they settled. It was done. The storm had passed. They were..able to smile in each other's presence again. It was nice.

"So...I know you have a woman in your life but you never tell me about her." Eun smiled.

"Oh...I don't." Hoseok said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "You don't? But I thought-"

"Oh no I do, have a woman that is. I was just saying that you're right. I don't tell you about her." He chuckled.

"Ahh...who is she?"

"You remember my friend Namjoon?" Hoseok throws her a hint. Eun nodded.

"His little sister...well step sister. Trinity." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok that girl is four years younger than you-"

"Mama she's 19 and I'm 23. We work out just fine." He said. Eun sighed, waving him off.

"Continue. Tell me about her." She says.

"She's perfect, mom. We started dating when she turned eighteen. I'll give her the fucking world someday, that's how amazing she is. She takes care of me. She cooks for me, takes care of our apartment, she listens to me and she makes me want to be a better man for her and our child."

"Child?!" Eun whisper yelled.

"Yeah...she's pregnant." Hoseok said.

Eun smiled brightly. "That's...wonderful. You two will make amazing parents. And judging by the way you talk about her, she'll be your future. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you." Hoseok cleared his throat. When his mother said it, it kind of made him see things in a totally new light.

"You'll be perfect. I can see the nervous all on your face. You're not me or your father. Don't let our mistakes set up your future. You're a good man, hoseok. Do you understand me?" Eun says sternly.

Hoseok nodded, lowering his head. "Yes." He mumbled.

He realized how trinity had told him the same thing. He knew that he would be a great father to his child, and an amazing man to his woman. He had to be. He felt like being imperfect wasn't an option when it came to them. They deserved the world, and he would give them that.

-
A/n; EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 😭

I'm watching my niece and so it took me hours to finish this chapter lol

Next chapter is the last and then the epilogue <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
153K 3.1K 11
"I Didn't See You Coming."
807K 17.6K 49
Male reader story. follow the misadventures of the I.M.P.s (Immediate Murder Professionals), an assassination company in Hell. The members of I.M.P...
75.1K 2.3K 33
Another Klonnie story Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713