The Blind Alpha is My Mate?!

By AdventureWriter17

This is the third book to A Forbidden Love. Liam is the son of Alpha Ethan and Luna June. He is the eldest a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 16

140 4 1
By AdventureWriter17

Jordan's POV:

It's been a couple days. My mate was in the hospital a couple days for observation. With Liam, they want to keep him one more day just to make sure he's alright. It really is a miracle how he can now see. It's...amazing..

 My little Buttercup is a little nervous, but very excited and energetic. I've been calling her Buttercup or little mate whenever I talk to her. Well, I finally did ask her name. 

 "My father calls me...Dabria.."

  I stared at her. Why would her own father call her..a name that was practically calling her the angel of death?!? "Um..Is that your real name..Buttercup?" I asked. 

 She shrugged. "Well, that's my middle name..but it may as well be my first name. My real first name is Aviana.." 

 I smiled. "That is a beautiful name..it's perfect for you, Buttercup," I commented. 

 She shook her head. "No, Dabria is the name perfect for me..I'm a murderer.."

  I stared in shock. Tell me I heard her wrong, please, somebody! There is no way that this sweet, energetic girl could have ever killed somebody! "Um..What happened?" I asked hesitantly.

  "My mother died giving birth to me..She was human..My father hated her, but stayed with her in hopes she would have a wolf baby. When he found out she was dead, he called me Dabria..a murderer. But, since he figured he was my dad I'd probably be a wolf, so he did give me a good name..Aviana. But, he called be Dabria pretty often. And after my sixteenth birthday passed without me shifting, he knew I was human. And called me Dabria a whole lot more..He even hit me more often and didn't feed me much." she explained. 

 "Aviana, you are not a murderer! It was not your fault your mother died. You are a sweet, wonderful, energetic girl. And I'm proud your my mate..my sweet Aviana.." she smiled, tears in her eyes. "I propose, that we forget all about your middle name. From now on, your name is no longer, Aviana Dabria. It's Aviana." I told her. 

 She nodded. "I like it..Thank you, Jordan..I actually thought no one would ever want to be my mate..Since I'm ugly, a murderer.." 

 "You aren't a murderer and you are definitely not ugly. You are really pretty. And, you'll be even prettier when we get you a makeover!" I said, leading her to the pack house. 

 Now, I am not exactly the makeover king..So, I asked my siblings, Mirah and Siarra for help. Let's just say, they were very excited. They made me drive them to the mall. Then, they dragged me all over the mall carrying their bags. At the moment, I'd rather be at the hospital with my aunt. But, lucky me, my mom and dad wanted me to stay home and do something other than mope around wishing Uncle Ethan would just wake up. I guess they just don't want me to think about it. 

 Well, after that, we went home and they literally locked me out of my own room. I cannot believe my siblings right now! 

 By the way, you might be wondering about Mirah's mate. Well, his name is Tanner. I think they did get married. Tanner was from another pack, so Mirah moved to that pack. But, a month or two ago, she came back here. Without him. She doesn't really talk much about Tanner at all. We try not to talk about it because when we do, she gets really emotional. 

 Finally, they opened the door. When I saw Aviana, my jaw dropped. "A-Aviana..you look wonderful.." I said softly. Her hair was so smooth, and she wore a pretty dark blue dress with tiny white flowers on it. 

 "Thank you, Jordan.." she smiled. 

 "U-umm...g-guys..I think we need to go to the hospital.." Mirah gripped her stomach. 

 "Mirah?! Are you ok?!" Siarra asked in concern. 

 She didn't answer. She looked like she was in a lot of pain. 

 "Come on, sis," I said quickly. "You'll be ok. Don't worry." 

 She was in tears. "I-I'm sorry...I never t-told you..AHH!!" 

 "Mirah?!" Ian burst into the room. "What's going on?!" 

 "We don't know, big brother. We're going to the hospital now." I replied, taking Mirah's hand. Aviana and Siarra were doing they're best to give her some comfort. 

 "C-call..T-Tanner.." Mirah whispered. 

 Ian nodded and took out his phone. When we got there, she was rushed into the E.R. Thirty minutes later, we heard..get this...a baby crying! 

 "Is our sister alright?!" Siarra asked the doctor, as he was walking out. 

 He nodded with a smile. "Yes, she and her baby are alright." 

 I stood there in shock. 

 "Guys! Where is Mirah!?" a voice exclaimed from behind us. 

 "Tanner! She's in that room right there." Ian stated. 

 "Is she ok?!" 

 "She and the baby are safe, sir." the doctor replied. 

 "M-Mirah was...pregnant?!?" he shouted. 

 "Shh!! Sir, please!" the doctor chided him. 

 Tanner looked through the window at Mirah and the baby and smiled sadly, then, he turned around and left. "Tell Mirah I'm sorry..She deserves better..Please, take care of her and my child.." he muttered to us before leaving. 

 "Um..what just happened?" I asked, not sure if I quite understood what was going on. 

 "I think we'll get the answers we seek when we go in and see our sister. I can only imagine what mom and dad will say when they find out.." Siarra remarked. 

 I took my mate's hand and we all went into our sister's room. 

 She smiled. "Meet your niece, Tana.." she said, holding her baby in her arms. 

 "She's wonderful, Mirah.." Aviana exclaimed. 

 "Maybe we should have our ceremony quickly so we can have one." Fang commented. 

 "Fang! Be quiet! We haven't even marked her yet!" I scolded. Oh, this dragon of mine..

 "Thank you, Aviana..But..you all are probably wanting an explanation.." We nodded. "Well," she began, "Tanner was..not exactly the kind of mate I'd always dreamed of..We fought a lot..and sometimes, he'd slap me..hit me..Finally, I had enough and left. He never let me out of the house.He was very..protective..But, I managed to escape. I was..hoping he'd come after me..ask for forgiveness..Maybe he doesn't really care. But, I do. I love him..So much so, I named my baby after him.." 

 "What?! He hit you?! Oh I'm going after that guy and he's gonna regret ever even meeting you!" I yelled. 

 "Jordan, please, don't hurt him.." Mirah begged. 

 I growled. "Fine." 

 "Mirah, Tanner does love you..we did call him and he did come. He looked in through the window at you and the baby." Aviana explained. "He smiled sadly then left. But, before he did, he wanted us to tell you he's sorry and you deserve better. And, he wanted you to know, he loves you."

  Mirah was in tears. "He..really does love me?" she asked.

  Ian nodded. 

 "I'll get him.." Siarra replied.

  Mirah was hesitant but let her go. Within minutes, she was literally dragging a protesting, nervous, and not very happy Tanner.

  "Let me go!" he screamed. 

 "Ok." Siarra stated, letting go. 

 He took one look and his face was pure shock and..surprisingly, terror. "Goodbye! My dad needs me for work!" he exclaimed, trying to rush out. 

 Siarra rolled her eyes and grabbed him. She led him to the bed, where Mirah handed him the baby.

  "Daddy, meet your daughter, Tana.."

  He looked a her then at Mirah. "T-Tana?" he asked. 

 She nodded. "I think we'd better go.." Siarra smiled, leading us out of the room.

Ian's POV:

Ok, now, who said just because I was led out of the room doesn't mean I can't eavesdrop on my older sister, who is literally in there with her idiot mate and newborn baby? Answer: Nobody! While Jordan, Siarra, and Aviana were trying to explain to dad and mom all while keeping dad calm so he won't go in there and commit murder, I eavesdropped on Mirah and Tanner.

"I know why you left, Mirah..Because I was an idiot. I shouldn't have ever done those things. I didn't want a mate, but didn't exactly believe in rejection. So...." Tanner said. 

 "It's ok..I forgive you, Tanner. I've loved you since day one. And I still do..That's why I named our child after you." Mirah told him. 

 "I only realized how much I actually did need you and love you after you were gone.." Tanner replied. 

 "Tanner, sit down, please. Why do you look so weak??" 

  "It's a long story, Mirah.." he smiled. 

 Mirah looked a little worried. 

 "Mirah, I don't expect you to take me back..I never expected forgiveness..I've been so alone ever since you left..I had to lose you to know how much I need and love you..Not even Ace would speak to me.."

I assumed Ace is his wolf. 

 There was complete silence in the room. 

 And then, Mirah screamed. "IAN!! STOP EAVESDROPPING AND GET IN HERE NOW!!" 

 "How did she know I was eavesdropping?" I asked my wolf, Hugo. 

 "Our sister is a lot smarter than you think, bro." 

 Dad, my siblings, and I rushed into the room. Tanner was slumped in a chair. Mirah was in her bed, holding little Tana. She was crying and so was Tana. 

 "Doctor! We have a slight problem!" I yelled. 

 The doctor came rushing in. He went over to Tanner. 

 "Here, put him on my bed. I'll sit in the chair." Mirah replied. 

 He nodded and laid Tanner in the bed and examined him. Finally, he turned to us and said, "He's alright. He's just exhausted. It appears he has not eaten or slept for a while. As long as he gets the rest and nourishment he needs, he should be alright. As for you Ms. Mirah, you and your baby are good to go."

  "What about Tanner? Can we take him home with us?" she asked. 

 "Well, alright. I trust you'll take good care of him." 

 "Doctor, before you go, how's my brother?" dad asked, just as the doctor was walking out the door. 

 He sighed. "Not good, I'm afraid.." was his answer. And with that, he left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
202K 5.1K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
7.6K 578 19
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....THE NERD" FIRST Book 4 of the "My Mate......" series Ryker Storm is the alpha of the Alpha is the Moonlit Oasis Pack. Wi...