His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 97

3.5K 173 146
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

A month later...it was Uriah's birthday weekend.

The baby would be turning a year old. Just last week Michelle was calling, crying about how he had started walking and now today they would be celebrating his birthday.

The weather was nice in Georgia. They decided to have a get together at their place. There would be food, drinks, snacks and other children there for Uriah to terrorize. They could play games while the grown ups chilled, and their parents watched them. It would be fun.

Trinity stood in the mirror putting on one of her hoop earrings. She was now two months and a week pregnant. Not quite showing yet but still putting on the weight for it.

She noticed some changes in her body as the time went on. Her breast were soar almost all the time, she was always craving something sweet, and she even began spotting. She talked to her doctor and she knew these things were normal so she didn't stress about it.

Hoseok had been a big help. If he was overprotective before, it was now multiplied by 100.

Being extra cautious because he knew that the first time around they lost a child because of her constant stressing. He tried to make her environment and her life as stress free as possible.

He was always waiting on her hand and foot. Yes he had work still but he cut back on hours. He tended to her every need whenever he could and if he didn't do it, he had one of his workers do so.

Yes. One of his workers.

Trinity had met a few. One of them being Rico. He was scary at first glance but he was actually really sweet to trinity. She had only seen him one time though.

"You alright, mama? Ready to go?" Hoseok asked. Trinity nodded. "Yeah. I just need my purse-"

"Already have it." Hoseok said, raising the hand that held her purse. "Thank you." Trinity giggled.

"Did you take care of oreo? He needs his leash, his chew toys and bowls." Trinity said.

"I have all that taken care of. I'm just waiting on you." He said.

"What about Uriah's gifts-"

"All of that is taken care of like I just said. Baby come on." He rushed her.

Trinity flickered off the lights before stepping out of the bathroom. Hoseok followed behind. "I'm ready then."

He admired her figure in the baby blue sundress she wore. She had her natural hair out, picking through it so that her curls resembled a loose Afro, curls falling all in her eyes and over her ears touching her shoulders. and she did her makeup lightly, even wearing one of her nose clips that resembled an actual piercing. He loved when she wore those. But Trinity said she didn't want a nose piercing yet, because of the pain.

"You look beautiful, by the way." Hoseok says lowly in her ear. Trinity tilted her head to the side as he started to kiss her neck.

"Thank you baby but we're gonna be late if you keep this up." She replied, placing her hands over his. He had wrapped his arms around her, being gentle with the pressure he put on her stomach.

"They won't miss us just yet. You knew what you was doing when you put this on girl." He mumbled.

"Dressing appropriately according to the weather is what I was doing, you horn dog."

"Yeah. And intentionally trying to make me har-"

"Hoseok!" Trinity scolded, slapping his chest and moving away from him. "This is why I'm pregnant now. Let's go." She scoffed, walking out of the bedroom.

Another thing hoseok had to deal with was the mood swings. It was like how it would be had she been on her period. Except, it lasted 24/7. He couldn't wait for that shit to wear off.

_______

"Come here uri, let mama see." Michelle said, squatting down to Uriah's level to see what he had put in his mouth.

"Open and let mama see." She said, squishing his chubby cheeks.

Uriah tilted his head back. Michelle damn near passed out once she seen that he had got into one of Jimin's tool boxes and put a screw in his mouth.

"Give me that!" Michelle snatched the wet screw from his mouth before picking him up. "Rock head bastard. I told your daddy to put that shit up." Michelle scolded.

"Ain't about to have no teeth in your mouth." Michelle continued to complain.

Uriah laughed and threw his hands up. "Mama mama!" He said. Michelle shook her head and went towards the bathroom.

"Why couldn't I have a normal child?" She sighed.

Trinity laughed as she watched them from the table. Everyone else was in the backyard. Michelle's cousins that she actually liked had come to the party, and a great deal of them had children.

Of course majority of them were little like Uriah and so the house was filled and the backyard littered with toys. Raven and Suga had brought Mila, and she was getting along good with Michelle's cousin's daughter - Lacy - who was the same age as Mila.

Namjoon and Haylee had also came, but they were outside as well. Mr. And Mrs.Kim had came earlier to drop off Uriah's cake then went back home to get dressed. They should be back in a few.

So while hoseok was outside having beers with the guys, Trinity sat inside with Michelle eating barbecue and drinking juice.

In the midst of her stuffing her face with Mac and cheese, somebody slid open the sliding doors and stepped inside. Trinity didn't pay them no mind since she was so consumed in her food, but when she felt someone touch her thigh she looked.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked. Trinity nodded. "I'm fine." Trinity said.

Hoseok was holding his beer in one hand, his other still placed on her thigh as he stared at her.

"I'm fine. Honestly. I'm just eating." Trinity said.

"Oh...I thought you just didn't want to come outside with us or something." He said.

"Of course that's not true." Trinity said.

"Okay I got that taken care of. I had to clean his mouth but now we're back in business." Michelle came around the corner.

Uriah ran straight past them and outside to his father who was standing next to Suga as they talked.

"Hey Seok. You hungry?" Michelle asked, going back to sit in her chair.

"I ate right before coming in. I was just checking on my babies." He said. Trinity smiled, her cheeks feeling warm.

"Aww you guys are so cute." Michelle gushed, placing her hand over her heart. "Gonna make a thug cry in this bitch." She cursed.

Hoseok laughed before kissing Trinity's lips. "I'm gonna go back outside." He said.

"Okay." Trinity mumbled against his lips. Hoseok then stood up straight and walked past Michelle, nudging her head in the process causing Michelle to slap his arm. He was so annoying sometimes.

"Girl I just know that nigga finna be on your case for the next seven months." Michelle said.

Trinity sighed, nodding in agreement. "Tell me about it. I love how protective he is already but it's a bit overbearing. Every hour he's asking me if I need something."

"That's a good thing. Let him take care of you. I see that he's trying and he wants to help. It's plenty of baby mamas out there carrying children for men who don't give a damn. Let's be grateful that we have men who do." Michelle said.

When she said it that way, trinity look at things in a completely different light.

"You're right." Trinity said, sitting down her fork. "I need something sweet." She mumbled, rubbing her both bloated and pregnant belly.

"Look at you. Fat ass." Michelle teased. Trinity flipped her off. "Go get me something sweet to eat bitch." Trinity said.

Michelle stood up from the chair. "Okay daddy!" She fake moaned as she went over to the pantry. The sweet treats wouldn't be getting handed out yet.

"What specific cravings have you been having?"

"Honey buns. Like...I legit had a dream about honey buns last night and hoseok told me this morning I was drooling in my sleep and saying 'feed me'." Trinity said. She was humiliated but she couldn't hide her love for honey buns.

"Ew. I couldn't stand honey buns when I was pregnant with Uriah. I loved to eat candy and rice crispy treats though. But I always craved spicy food." Michelle said.

"It's still early on so I'm sure my cravings might become more diverse later on." Trinity said.

"Mhm." Michelle reached trinity the entire box of honey buns from the pantry. "Here you go mamas."

"I didn't need the whole box-"

"Yeah but you wanted it." Michelle pointed out. Trinity smacked her lips, knowing she was right. "Thank you I guess."

Michelle then sat back down. "I can't wait to meet me niece or nephew. I've been waiting my entire life for this." Michelle said.

"This is how I felt when you were pregnant with uri. I literally stayed up one night thinking of nicknames to call him and all." Trinity said.

"Ooouuu imma be so extra. Going on shopping sprees and all." Michelle said.

Trinity was happy that everyone around her seem excited. Her parents were happy to be grandparents and her friends were happy to be aunts and uncles.

She knew that her baby would be surrounded by love and that was all she could ask for.

_______

"Now why would you do that barbaric shit?" Michelle said, wiping her face after Jimin had smashed a cupcake on to her cheek.

"You did it to me first!" Jimin fired back, holding Uriah who too had cake on his face. All of their faces were covered with icing.

The party had ended and everyone left. Hoseok and Trinity stayed a little while longer than everyone else because Trinity and Michelle wanted to have conversation. But now they were gone.

"Now we down three cupcakes that we could've eaten." Michelle said, tossing the towel on the counter. Jimin licked his lips.

"I'm sorry gorgeous." He said.

"Fuck you." Michelle said, walking past him.

Jimin rolled his eyes at her before looking down at Uriah who was now fiddling with his dad's chain.

"Did you enjoy your party, little man?" Jimin asked, sitting the toddler on the counter and placing his arms on either side of him.

Uriah smiled big at his father and clapped his hands. He was one but he seemed to always have the right reaction to things.

"I'm happy you had fun." Jimin chuckled, kissing the baby's forehead. They needed to take their baths and call it a night. It was still sinking in that Jimin now had a one year old.

On this exact day one year ago, he was passing out in the hospital delivery room as he watched Michelle push their son out. It was weird to think about. It felt like just yesterday.

He realized that he didn't want Uriah to grow up. He wanted his baby boy to stay a baby forever.

"Papa." Uriah said, pursing his lips.

"What's up man?" Jimin asked, moving the boys curls out of his face. "Huh?" He probed. Uriah was once again distracted by his father's chain. Jimin sighed and scooped the one year old up again.

"Let's go see what's wrong with mama." He said. He knew something was up with Michelle. For the past hour she's been a bit hostile. The only time she loosened up after the party was when they had their little cake fight, and after that she was back to being mean.

Jimin and Uriah entered the the bedroom where Michelle was getting out clothes for Uriah's bath and her shower.

"Baby." Jimin called out, placing Uriah on the floor so he could walk around.

Michelle looked over at him but didn't say anything. Jimin walked up to her and leaned on side of her against the dresser, his arms crossed over his chest.

"What's the issue? You were in a good mood earlier and now you're upset." He said softly. "Is it me?" He asked.

Michelle shook her head. "Is it uri?" He asked.

"Of course not." Michelle said.

"Then who? Or what?" Jimin asked.

Michelle sighed. "Chandra texted me earlier." She started off. Jimin knew that wasn't good. Chandra was Michelle's mother name. And since Michelle no longer felt like she deserved to be called a mother, she addressed the woman by her real name.

"She was getting on my fucking nerves. Asking me why she wasn't invited to her grandsons party and this and that. I am so sick of her playing victim. The reason I don't want her around my son is for that exact reason. She's the fucking she devil." Michelle said.

"Don't let her ruin your night-"

"She already did!" Michelle whisper shouted. Not wanting to startle Uriah who was pressing random buttons on the remote.

"Jimin you watched how she just put me out, pregnant and all. She did not care for me or Uriah's well-being so I doubt she cares now. The reason that she just wants to come around is because she feels guilty and she no longer wants to carry that guilt."

"That's exactly why I say to not worry about it, baby. She's getting her karma and it's hurting her. You don't have to raise a hand or bat an eye. Just ignore it." Jimin comforted her.

Michelle took a deep breath of relief. He was right. This wasn't her problem.

"Are we alright now?" He asked. Michelle nodded, looking up at him to make eye contact. She was alright.

"You gave me so much attitude earlier." He said lowly, getting in her space and talking in her ear. Michelle shivered, his breath caressing her skin. She already knew what he was planning.

"You know how I feel about attitude." He said, kissing her ear. Michelle closed her eyes.

"Jimin our son is literally two feet away." She whispered.

Jimin laughed, pulling away. "Well after his bath he's going straight to bed. I have work to do." He teased, pinching her thigh before going over to Uriah.

Michelle knew she was in for it..

-
A/n: uri is soooo cute😭💙🤞🏾

Excuse any mistakes <3 I loved this little chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...