His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Oleh dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Lebih Banyak

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 95

3K 177 142
Oleh dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

The next day, it was the same thing.

Trinity bolted out of bed and went to throw up. She knew it wasn't from honey buns or candies, because hoseok has made sure that she wouldn't touch anything sweet for the remainder of that day.

After awhile she started feeling okay. But the next morning she felt bad all over again. She needed to see a doctor.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the clinic." Hoseok said, patting the mattress.

Trinity groaned and tightened herself further into a little ball on her side of the bed. She knew she needed to get up but it physically pained her to do so.

"Let's wait another hour." Trinity mumbled.

"Baby, no. You been like this all morning. I'm concerned." Hoseok expressed his worries, caressing her cheek with his fingers.

Trinity sighed.

"Okay."

At the doctors office, Hoseok sat next to trinity. Laying back in his chair and holding her hand over the arm as he waited for her name to be called.

She had been spaced out. He knew she wasn't feeling good. It was so unlike trinity to be so distant even while she didn't feel the best. He had every reason to be concerned.

"It smells horrible in here." Trinity whispered. The stench of hospitals or doctors offices was one she hated. While it didn't smell bad, it still was overwhelming. She didn't want to smell sanitizer and shit all day. It was sickening.

"You want some water?" Hoseok asked. He was trying to comfort her as best as he could.

Trinity shook her head No and squeezed his hand tighter.

"Kim?" A nurse calls out Trinity's last name from the door. She looked around. "Trinity Kim." She calls again.

Trinity raised her hand and stood up from the chair. "That's me." She said lightly. Hoseok leaned up in his seat. "You want me to come back there, mama?" He asked.

"I think it'll just be quick so you can stay out here." Trinity assured him before turning on her heels and walking to the nurse.

"How are you?" The nurse asked. Trinity smiled. "I'm okay."

"Please follow me to the back. We'll measure you and get your weight. After that I'll get you in a room." The nurse says with a kind smile.

"Alright."

Trinity followed the nurse. She got measured and weighed. It wasn't surprising that she had put on a few pounds. But seeing it made trinity see things in a new light.

Trinity then went into the room to get her blood pressure checked and her temperature checked as well. The nurse pointed out that her temperate implied she might be catching a fever.

After that the nurse showed her to a room. Trinity sat on the leather seat, a thin paper sheet covering the seat. Trinity's feet dangled over the edge. Stared down at her crocs as the nurse wrote something on her clipboard.

"So miss trinity, what brings you here today?" The nurse asked.

"Um...upset stomach. All morning I've been feeling a bit sick."

"How long has this been happening?"

"It started yesterday but I was partially the blame for that. I had a sugar crash the night before. But today was something new." Trinity chuckled.

"Is stomach pain the only issue?" The nurse questions. Trinity shook her head.

"Vomiting, nausea, stuffed nose in some cases." Trinity said.

The nurse raised a brow as she looked up at trinity. Trinity did a similar expression to her, confused.

The nurse's name was Nurse Pam. She was a short lately with curly black hair. She wore purple scrubs and had the sweetest voice.

"When was the last you had your cycle?" The nurse questions.

That....made trinity do a double take.

She couldn't recall having her cycle last month. The last she could remember was when she had her cycle about a week or two before Christmas. Which was damn near two months ago.

"Oh my..." Trinity whispered. Nurse Pam waited patiently.

"I-it's been about two months..." Trinity answered.

The nurse marked that down on the clipboard before placing it on the counter where boxes of gloves, mouth swabs and all were located.

"I'm going to have you urine in this cup. It doesn't have to be a lot, if you need water let me know. Once you're done just top it up and bring it back here. The doctor should be in with you shortly after that, dear."

Trinity nodded, a lodge settling in her throat.

"O-okay." She stammered, taking the cup from the nurse and going going towards the restrooms.

_______

Hoseok's leg bounced up and down. He clenched his jaw and stared out in the distance. His nerves were all over the place. He knew that today was the day of the hearing. And yet here he was sitting at the doctors office.

But Trinity's health was more important than anything. He had done his part in the case and there really wasn't much else he could do. Once the killer was thrown in jail all that would be left to do was making amends with the Kendrick's. That would be easy.

It seems as if hours and hours pass before finally, trinity comes from the back holding papers in her hand. He knew it was her diagnosis.

Hoseok stood up from the chair and ran his hands down his pants, wiping his sweaty palms as she stopped in front of him.

"What's wrong? What'd they say?" He questions.

Trinity was silent as she held the papers tightly in her hand. Hoseok found himself getting concerned.

"I-I'm ready to go home..." Trinity said, her lip quivering and her voice shaking as she stepped around hoseok and walked towards the doors.

Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair and followed behind her.

They made it out to the car. He unlocked the doors and opened the passenger side door for her. Trinity slid in and kept the papers in her hands. Hoseok hopped in the drivers seat but he didn't start up the car.

He looked over at her. "What's the problem, baby? Because now you making me nervous and my nerves already bad." He said.

Trinity took a deep breath before reaching him the papers. Hoseok frowned and slowly looked down at the papers. He was terrified, thinking she had stomach cancer or a kidney stone or some shit.

But as he read over the papers, he realized that he was way off...

"What the fuck." Hoseok swore, flipping the pages to make sure he was seeing the right thing. Trinity had a feeling he would say that.

"You pregnant?" He asked her, looking over at her.

"That's what the papers say don't they?" Trinity mumbled, fiddling with her fingers.

"But that can't be right. You took the pill." He pointed out.

"I know. But I also haven't had my period since December and as I think back on it we weren't being careful with sex the entire trip to Hawaii. So it's possible and it happened." Trinity explained.

Hoseok opened his mouth to speak but honestly no words could come out. He was shocked. He couldn't do much of anything.

"And even if I took the pill since I was already pregnant before that the pill wouldn't prevent anything." She added.

"How far along are you?" Hoseok asked, sitting the papers on his lap.

"The doctor said a month and some weeks." Trinity shrugged.

"Dammit." Hoseok swore, closing his eyes and leaning back against the seat.

"I mean what did you expect to happen, hoseok? This is the outcome to unprotected sex and carelessness. I know you're upset with me and I'm sorry I should've been responsible on my end...I'm sorry." She apologized.

Hoseok didn't know where that was coming from.

"Baby-"

"I'm so stupid." Trinity sniffled, wiping her eyes. She thought about how she was pregnant last year and had lost their child because of stressing and not eating properly.

Now she had to deal with the thought of bringing another child into this world while still grieving the loss of what would've been her first born.

"Trinity stop." Hoseok said, reaching over for her hand and kissing the back of it. "Baby look at me." He said.

"I don't want to." Trinity sniffled, pouting as she stared out of the window.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Look at me princess. Please." He begged.

Trinity looked over at him. She looked so cute with her little frowny face. But knowing the reasoning behind her tears made him hurt.

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. If you were irresponsible then so was I. I'm to blame as well." He said.

"So stop crying," he paused to wipe her tears. "And let's talk about this. Let's figure this all out. Okay?" He asked.

Trinity nodded, moving her hair out of her face.

"I don't know, Hoseok...I mean we just lost a child in August and this is hitting us already. It's been months, granted. But it feels like just yesterday. We have a lot of stuff to figure out on our end. Adding a child to the equation would be a lot to take on." Trinity said.

"I agree." Hoseok said. He knew what he wanted already. From the minute he read the words "pregnant" he knew that he was ready to be a father.

He often wondered what it would feel like. How did Jimin feel when he and Michelle were in this predicament?

How does Suga feel anytime he embraces Mila, has cute father daughter moments with her and spoils her rotten with gifts and affection?

How did Sik feel when he entered the house after a long days work, only to be embraced by his two sons who jumped into his arms the minute they heard him come inside of the house?

Hoseok was still healing from a lot of things. But he knew that this tiny human who he had helped bring into this world would make his entire life way better than what it was.

He had lost one child already. He didn't want to lose another. And he didn't want trinity to get rid of it. But he knew that she had some things to think on as well, so he wouldn't be assertive or demanding.

"I'll give you some time to think. But I know what I want, and I'll tell you how I feel after you come to a solid ground. Deal?" Hoseok asked.

Trinity nodded. That was fair. At the moment her mind was scrambled. She had so much to think about.

"Deal." She said.

-
A/n: 😩😩

So there you all have it folks. Trin is prego lollll

The last few chapters are going to be extremely cute and emotional. I'm already catching the feels 🥰

Excuse any mistakes <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
65.4K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...
82.9K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...