Unleash The Chaos(Not Edited)

charmbells631

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ID charm_bells631 THIS BOOK CAN'T BE READ AS A STAND ALONE. READ SERENITY MEETS CHAOS... Еще

《Chaos Ensues...》
《Ch 1 Sin》
《Ch 2 Salvation》
《Ch 3 Dual Identity》
《Ch 5 Empire》
《Ch 6 Ms.Kingsley 》
《Ch 7 Selcouth》
Quiz time
Dear Readers!
《Ch 8 Seven Years Ago》
《Ch 9 Faith 》
《Ch 10 Neighbour》
Announcement
《 Ch 11 D & S 》
Thank you : Announcement- Rose Gold Awards
《Ch 12 Baby Shower》
《Ch 13 Surprise》
《Ch 14 He Knows》
《Ch 15 Fitoor》
《Ch 16 A week 》
《Ch 17 It's a Boy》
《Ch 18 Pdharo Mhare Des》
《Ch 19 Patience Can Rest In Hell 》
Character Guide
《Ch 20 Welcome to Rajasthan》
《Ch 21 Infinite ways》
Instagram♥️
《Ch 22 Lime and Almond Oil》
Hey there!
《Ch 23 With You And For You》
《Ch 24 Reunion》
《Ch 25 Reason Of His Existence 》
《Ch 26 Her Little Light》
《Ch 27 Blunder》
《Ch 28 Crush From The Past》
《Ch 29 The Contract 》
《Ch 30 Festoon》
《Ch 31 Marshmallow》
《Ch 32 The Bachelorette》
《Ch 33 Night out 》
《Ch 34 Closer 》
《Ch 35 Stabbed》
《Ch 36 Tragedy Strikes》
《Ch 37 Phantom》
《Ch 38 His Salvation》
《Ch 39 Unearthed Secrets》
《Ch 40 Dinner》
《Ch 41 Red dress and Blue orbs》
《Ch 42 Confrontation》
《Ch 43 The Deal》
《Ch 44 Deal Is Sealed》
discussion time
《Ch 45 Serenity and Chaos 》
《Ch 46 Brightest Star 》
《Ch 47 Paradise》
《Ch 48 Betty's Love》
《Ch 49 Nritya Bhawan》

《Ch 4 The Masquerade》

3.4K 201 54
charmbells631

Note:- Just that you guys won't get confused I want to remind you that Adhiraj's eyes are of sea blue colour but when he becomes Allerick Russo to hide his true identity he wears black contact lenses. So, his real eye colour is sea blue. Understood?

Now, even though many of you had already predicted the twist of Adhiraj being the Mafia King but still you liked the twist didn't you? Come on be honest 😏😉

▪︎|Anvika|▪︎

My eyes wandered around the condo I was apparently staying in. It's a three bedroom, hall and modular kitchen apartment with sea facing view. Thanks to Ms.Jefferson she arranged it for me just the way I wanted, serene and comfortable. The thought of moving back to my previous home did crossed my mind but the memories  swarmed back at the speed of lightning, it's so overwhelming to remember every single thing so vividly.

It's feels so wrong to head back there without Champion and Clarissa. Her dashing towards me with arms wide open with her tiny feet whenever I returned from work, her enthusiasm made all my tiredness flew away. Our picnics, trips to amusement park, Clarissa's chiding to finish out food properly, late night ice cream at Point Hill, bed time stories, Disney movie marathon had been bawling my eyes out.

The gentle breeze from the window caressed me as if sympathizing with my miserable condition. Shuffling through my bag I glanced at my IPhone which I had switched off before leaving London. Sucking in a deep breathe, I switched it on. I witnessed the screen growing effulgent as the apple symbol made its way, it showed the time and date. I unlocked it and within seconds it was flooded with notifications.

There were emails, promotional messages, news feeds and...voice notes from them.

Biting my lower lip, I contemplated whether to listen or not but finally the bigger part won which desperately wanted to hear their voices.

"Hi, Anvi. How have you been?"

It was Clarissa. I breathed in and continued hearing.

"I don't know what has happened and honestly I am angry with you. Extremely furious cause  you left us. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever try to hate you but guess what I did. I tried... i tried hard but no matter what couldn't bring myself to do so. Your Champion misses you...but wh-what surprises me is that she is acting more maturely then me. I seldom end up crying and you the reason is that....I mi-miss you. I can't believe what you said that day was true. Kiara consoles me with her blabbering and you know it works. Why do i feel as if she knows something that even I am not aware off? Well there's nothing new in that you two have been like this. Eric proved to be a great father and Kiara just couldn't get enough of it. I feel blessed to see my daughter getting for what she craved. He loves her so much and ev-even me. I think I have fallen for him all over again well i never stopped loving him and no one knows this better then you do. But An-Anvi I can sense that my baby, your Champion she misses your presence even though she pretends to be strong for us but I can still see through the emptiness she has in her life after all you have the place above everyone. You are her Fairy Godmother, aren't you being too harsh on a six year old. Com-come back Anvi if possible. I lov-love yo-you." 

I could feel her whimpering by the end as I myself  broke into sobs.

"I miss you too Clarissa, I miss my Champion as well." Her brown eyes were filled with sorrow with atrange tightening in her chest. She felt burdened and guilty for making them go through such problems but I was content of the fact that Kiara got back the family she deserves and Clarissa's love is blooming as well. I could feel her blushing while talking about Eric and confessing about her love.

Wiping the tears to clear my  blurred vision I saw another voice note and eagerly pressed on it.

"Anvi."

My  breath hitched at the familiar adorable honey like tone.

"Champion." I  whispered clamping my mouth to muffle the harsh  cries.

" Don't tell mom she doesn't allow me to take her phone." Kiara was speaking in a hushed tone fearing to get caught by her mama hen making me chuckle through tears.

"I miss you. I am carrying out the mission you asked me too. I found my Dad Anvi, he is so sweet and our eye colour is same. He cooks very tasty food and you know he even takes care of mom. At first, they were always fighting but then I did what you told me to we spent lots of time together and then HAPPY! HAPPY!. But... I miss you"

Kiara started crying after animatedly talking about her father. My heart clenched hearing the little soul cry.

"Come back Anvi. I miss you, I will get angry. Bye. I love you my Fairy Godmother." I cried hard listening to the nickname Kiara had given me . She doesn't says it for the sake of saying rather means it and the way she adores me its clearly visible.

"Anvi, it's me Dia. Hey, there bud. I am too ashamed to call you but all I want to say is that I am sorry. Bye, I-I gotta go." The line went silent I  could make out Dia wanted to say more but couldn't gather the courage within her to do so.

"Hello,Head. Evolet here. I want to tell you that I am working quite efficiently and even though I trip on one or another thing at times but Ms.Jefferson is there to guide me but still Royal Jade has lost its essence as if a major part is missing without you. Please come back soon. Bye, mam."

I smiled  as I continued listening  to few other messages there were frequent ones from Kiara who had recite her daily activities to her through the voice note and I, with the same enthusiasm as hers would listen. There were few from Clarissa and Evolet. There were none from Daniel, Siddharth bhai and him.

Why would they? More specifically, why would he? I broke him and is selfish of me to think that he would forgive me for what I did.

There was one from Jenny and it was recent. It had been sent a week ago. This surprised me. Doesn't she hate me too?

I listened to it with bated breath.

"Umm...Hi Anvi. I-i don't know how to say this but everything seems to dull without you. I didn't even noticed that you had become such an important part of our lives especially mine. I know you are away and aren't willing to be found. Dia told me and she is miserable without you by her side, she even blames herself for the decision you took. Anvi... I am having my baby shower in the coming week, I didn't knew where you were so couldn't sent the invitation and thought this would do. If you hear this, please come because you promised me. Remember? Take care, bye. We love you." Jenny finished probably referring to her unborn baby at the last sentence.

I was confused and happy at the same time. Did she hear what I said at the hospital that day but wasn't Jenny unconscious?
Should I go to her baby shower? But everyone will be there and I am not ready to face them.

I was still contemplating through the web of questions swirling in my mind when I heard code on the lock of my apartment being punched and the door opened. Only, one person knows.

"I am here." Arthur chimed in with bags of food in his hand and was followed by a team of make-up artists at whom I gaped as if I had seen a ghost.

"Wh-what are they doing here?" I asked even though I already knew the answer but was dreading that it doesn't turn out to be true.

"To clean the house." He spoke sarcasm lacing his deep voice.

"Of course, they are here to do your makeup. Now take this and get in." He said shoving a packet in my hands which if I am right contained carbonara and hazelnut latte.

"Don't do this to me." I pleaded.

"Shut up! Ladies get her ready." He spoke in a flirtatious tone making the three young girls giggle and turn crimson. I gagged at it.

Did I tell you that Arthur is a certified flirt. He believes in flirtationship.

"Let's go Ma'am." One of the blondes spoke.

"Just strangle me instead." I muttered under my breath but much to my dismay Arthur heard it.

"That's not an option." He said sitting beside the couch taking a bite of his egg sandwich.

"How about I strangle you instead?" I seethed at him.

"I would be glad to die at such beautiful woman's mercy." He winked at me as the other girls giggled at his so called flirting.

I picked up a cushion and threw it right at his face making him groan before taking my food and strutting inside the bedroom to let those make up artists torcher me with their skills.

1 hour later....

"And it's all done." The brunette whose name I found is Eliana said after applying a tint of red colour on my lips. I finally breathed in relief as I would be able to see myself in the mirror. They didn't allow me to see the mirror this whole while wanting to keep it a surprise.

The satin cloth was removed and I gasped at the sight in front of me.

"Is this really me?" I stared my reflection in disbelief. My brown locks were styled at the right shoulder as they flowed up to my chest and had that volume and ripple. The gown perfectly fitted my curves, the makeup was on point without any flaws.

"You girls are truly artists." I praised them with a huge grin.

"Come on we had the perfect canvas." The blonde named Glenn spoke with a smile showing her pearly white teeth.

"Thank you, Susie. My hair looks so good. Everything is just perfect." I said to the third and the last girl who seemed shy and just nodded her head with a sweet smile.

I couldn't let them leave like this and brought out two boxes of Ferraro Rocher chocolates. Thank God I had them.

"I am sorry. I couldn't give anything else better then this at the moment. Please keep it as a token of my gratitude." I said.

"Oh my thank you so much. It wasn't needed though. You are beautiful inside out." Eliana said grinning cheekily as three of them left bidding goodbyes.

I waited in the hall for Arthur who soon came out wearing a black tuxedo looking dapper.

"Woah, you will steal hearts tonight madame." He said widening his eyes and then bowing dramatically.

"Shut up! Arthur I am already nervous. First this backless dress and then these killer heels. What if I trip and make a fool out of myself? Do you really think that bastard will believe our act. What if he recognizes me?" I shot at him one after another panicked.

My blabbering was cut short when he opened his palms and forwarded me a small packet. I looked at him confused who in return jutted his chin to take it.

"Lenses?" I questioned.

"Yes, green colored lenses. They won't recognize you if you wear this as your real eye colour would be hidden. First, problem is solved and second if you don't want them to recognize you then be confident in yourself and moreover I will be connected with you through this receiver." He forwarded the device which I placed it in my right ear and the hairstyle covered it efficiently.

"You will be wearing mask so your identity would be furtive but your body language shouldn't give away who you are, just believe in yourself and everything will turn out accordingly. No matter how much  you plan but confidence is the essential key and the first step towards reaching our goal. So, just wear it like your armor and let's go and rock." He said forwarding his palm for her to hold. I looked at his hand and then smiled at him determined.

"Remember we are doing this for Dia, our best friend and the person who is one of us who has been wrongly accused." He reminded and the rage flared up in me. He has to pay for messing with us.

***************_***************

The venue was thronged with elite guests cladded in expensive suits and gowns. It was lavishly decorated with abundant flowers, silk curtains, glass ornaments, Victorian Era furniture and the grand wooden staircase. The place was glimmering and screamed rich in all aspects. It was a charity ball event and people had arrived to show off their wealth if one wants to be more precise.
Still there were some people who were genuinely donating for the noble cause of providing homes to the homeless wanderes around the world and reduce poverty.

My hands felt cold and the confidence and boldness that I had flew away when I got hold of the fact that Adhiraj would be present here. Of course, he is the youngest business tycoon why wouldn't he. I was desperate to meet those sea blue orbs yet feared the consequences if he finds me. Arthur got hold of my shaking hands and spoke,"Remember the cause Anvi, one of us has been accused and her image has been harmed. We can't let her reputation get dented."

Taking in a deep breathe, I collected myself. I must do this, no matter what.

"You ready?" He asked and i nodded as he left my side and strided down towards the main hall while I was standing in a dark corner from where I can see everyone downstairs but it's hard for them to see me.

Apparently, our plan is to trap Theo Karlos. He was the one who framed Dia and is planning to get her evicted. I can't let that happen, he has ring with him that has all the proofs of his misdeeds. We need to get hold of it and for that I must seduce him because what information we have got on him is that he is a player and it's time that he gets played.

Play the track from here. 🎵 Aashiq Banaya...

I put on the golden mask and waltzed down the staircase elegantly , the gown swayed gracefully along with me as I descended down. It was blue in colour, backless and had a slit on the left side, there was shimmery work on the neck area.

The reason I asked you all to chose either red or blue 😂🤭😉. I couldn't decide myself. Here's the result blue!!!

The guests eyes flew in my direction, I couldn't believe my presence made heads turn. It got me panicked but Arthur's voice strengthened me.

"Don't panic, Anvika. Everything is under control. I am standing to your left at the drink's section." He said and I calmed myself. I discreetly stole a glance at him and found him leaning against the counter with a glass of red wine beside him.

"We have got attention now blend in. Don't talk with someone if you feel they are familiar, well I will guide you with every move of yours." He spoke in a dulcet tone the last line and I was assured.

"You see the guy in silver suit with black mask. It's him." I slightly nodded and  strutted with confidence towards the bar counter and noticed men and women gazing in my direction even though they were wearing masks I could feel their stares of admiration, envy and lust. He hadn't noticed me yet so I decided to play as if I am interested in him.

"Order a Margrita." Arthur said and I followed. I stood there propping my elbows on the table.

"He is staring." Arthur said and I  smirked internally.

"Look at him now." I did as asked and gave him a flirtatious smile.
Theo smirked and ran his fingers  around the rim of the glass of his drink.

I lightly pressed my cheek on my shoulder and rubbed my neck with my fingers only to feel like gagging internally. Can't I just punch him right at his disgusting face?

"No, you can't!" Arthur's voice broke into my reverie.

"Did I say that out loud?" I said still smiling at Theo.

"Yes, you did now focus." He reprimanded.

"A guy is approaching you." He informed.

"Should I walk towards Theo then?" I spoke turning my gaze away from that disgusting human.

"No, don't. Talk to the guy approaching you but keep on glancing towards Theo make him feel that you are drawn to him and fell for his charm." Arthur directed and the urge to strangle Theo increased.

"Yeah, right." I muttered sarcastically and felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I saw the guy whom Arthur informed about and began talking with him frequently glancing at Theo who seemed to get in our trap.

"I guess he got the signal that you are interested in him." Arthur's voice came through the receiver.

"Interested, my foot." I grimaced in my mind.

"Keep going." Arthur encouraged and I continued my work.

Suddenly, a shiver ran down my spine as goosebumps rose on my bare skin. My head whipped towards the direction and found familiar pair of blue orbs staring at me with so much intensity that I might melt away.

It's him.

I could easily recognize him in room full of people because he has the ability to stand out like a king. He looked regal in  black tuxedo perfectly fitted to his muscular physique and a silver mask. His sea blue orbs seemed cold and chaotic.

I can't be wrong when it comes to recognize him.

But did he recognize me? No, that's not possible, I hid my apperance perfectly even wore contact lenses. Then, does he find me attractive just like other men present here. This made me feel pained and jealous.

Even though he is staring at me but he thinks of me as someone else and him staring at some other woman with the same intensity with which he used to stare at me makes me feel extremely jealous as a dreaded feeling crawled within me.

This is what you wanted right that he moves on that why are you behaving like a hypocrite and jealous brute? My conscience mocked and it was harsh.

"Hey." The guy whose name I don't even know waved his hand infront of me. I peeled my gaze away from Adhiraj whose stares weren't wavering at all. I apologized for spacing out and continued talking.

"Focus, Anvi. Where were you lost?" Arthur chided. Only if I could tell him that the devil has himself made his grand presence. I am very well aware of Adhiraj's cold attitude towards them who betray him or whom he dislikes, I have witnessed it myself and in anger he is no less then a devil.

Arthur directed me to excuse myself and head towards Theo, still shaking I somehow composed my frantic nerves and strutted in Theo's direction. Passing him a flirtatious gaze I headed to the dance floor and as expected he caught hold of my wrist.

"May I have the pleasure to dance with you?" He asked in a chivalrous tone and I could feel his hooded stare.

I hate him!

I just nodded swiftly with a gentle innocent smile causing him to smirk in victory as he led us to the dance floor.

The lights dimmed and a romantic tune was played, couples began to fill in. We swayed to the rhythm as I could feel his hands traveling to my bare back. Before he could I led the way and encircled him tracing my hands on his shoulders, he smirked as his gaze followed me.

"That's right Anvika, play hard to get." Arthur said cheering me up.

Theo held my hand twirled me around as my back hit his chest, we moved to the slow rhythm as he again turned me to face him. Entwining our hands with waltzed on the dance floor.

"Follow me." He huskily whispered in my ear and by the time I looked at him he had already left towards the bar counter where he had left his drink unattended and when we were dancing a girl in emerald green gown had mixed the liquid in it.

Theo gulped the drink within one shot and gestured me to follow him. I internally smirked and was about to follow him when I was yanked back harshly to a hard chest.

The familiar cologne hit my nostrils taking away all the senses. I resisted myself not give in but one harsh tug and I was turned around to face him.

He was staring right at me, his gaze piercing right through my soul. I melted in his embrace, how much I missed him, his scent, smile, laugh, teasing, affection, everything.

"Anvi." A voice hissed in my ears and I remembered it's Arthur.

"What are you doing? Do something before Theo suspects us." He warned and I glanced at his direction, he seemed to be fuming and dizzy. Looks, like the drink is working.

Oh no, it's our only chance I can't afford to lose it. I tried moving away from Adhiraj but this hulk of a guy didn't even moved a muscle rather turned me around and roamed his hand my bare back. I gasped as goosebumps formed all over me.

No, no! I can't let him see the effect he has on me.

"Anvika, do something!" Arthur's panicked voice came.

Adhiraj was nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck when I did the unexpected. I gave him access and tightened his hold around my waist. He seemed taken aback and immediately left me.

Taking the chance, I smirked at him and then sprinted off  following Theo who had went in deeper the corridors.

"Good, now I am coming behind you." Arthur said as I breathed in relief.

I was looking for Theo when a hand pulled me inside a suite and I panicked realizing it was the person for whom I had been looking.

Gathering the courage, I seductively smiled at him and went away from his hold when he tried to take off my mask.

I hadn't spoken a word to him, fearing he would recognize my voice. He took of his blazer and my heartbeat quickened.

"Come on now don't play hard to get." He cooed and I grimaced.

He yanked me closer and was going to remove my mask when I stood stiff at my place. He suddenly clutched his hand trying to keep his eyes open but it didn't seemed to help. He tried to speak but nothing came out of his mouth as he fell on the floor with a thud and I stepped back.

Arthur came in panting heavily as the door burst open. He latched  the door and crouched down to search Theo making sure he was passed out. He thoroughly searched him.

"There's nothing." Arthur spoke throwing his mask away in frustration. I scurried towards the blazer he threw and searched for it,  my hands went inside his inner pocket and there I found it.

"Here." I showed it to him. We smirked at each other in victory, Arthur carefully placed it inside his coat pocket.

"Let's leave." He said.

"Wait we shouldn't leave together. It might raise suspicions." I told him. He nodded in agreement and we decided to leave separately and meet at the parking lot.

He left first curtly glancing around muttering profanities at Theo after ten minutes I headed out leaving the passed out guy alone not before glaring at him.

I was walking through the corridors still with my mask on knowing that Adhiraj was present here suddenly a tall silhouette came into view. He was looking for someone when his eyes landed on me, I couldn't think of anything else and ran away as he was marching towards me in long strides. I could hear the drumming of my heart and the blood rush in my ears.

After a while, I pressed my back against the wall resting from all the running with my hands at the back, I closed my eyes to steady my breathing.

"Running away I presume." A cold voice laced with amusement made me gasp as shiver ran down my spine witnessing him standing a few steps away from me leaning against the wall. He took off his mask and threw it carelessly on the floor.

I was right, it's Adhiraj.

He subtracted the distance between us as my breath hitched, I was completely gobsmacked by now.

I should have left with Arthur.

He stood mere inches apart as my breathing was still ragged.

"Take off your mask." He commanded crossing his arms over his chest gazing at me intensely.

Not even a word came out of my mouth, as I stared at him in disbelief.

He recognized me.

"Do it." He said and now his cold stare and turned dark and scary as his eyes raked me from top to bottom. My toes curled up and knees wobbled.

I need to leave.

He was slowly decreasing the distance between us and thank Gid I wasn't wearing strap heels. I took them off and when his hands were about to reach for me I gathered all my strength and pushed him hard causing him stumble back surprised.

I ran out bare feet lifting my gown. In the chaos,  my mask fell but I didn't stopped until I reached the parking area.

"Where were you?" Arthur's concerned voice came out as I sat in the car and slammed the door shut.

"Just drive." I ordered panicked.

"What happe-

"Leave, Arthur. Drive come on." I yelled and he obliged without a second thought noticing the urgency in my tone.

The car rolled out on the asphalt and from the rear view mirror I noticed Adhiraj running out with the mask in his hand as he stared at our car.

His stare was dark and dangerous to be precise and a hint of maliciousness was present.

I was breathing heavily resting my head on the seat's headrest.

Until when will I avoid him. He has found me.

*************_***************

Next Morning, 10:45 PM,

The Royal Jade Museum, London,UK

"Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen as we all our aware that we are present over here today for the hearing of the crime committed by the President of Royal Jade Museum Ms. Dia Sahni. She has been charged for the theft and smuggling of rare artifacts in the black market." The guy named Paul spoke standing on the podium who was the assistant of Mrs. Renee Madison one of the officials from MDMO(Museum Management and Development Organization).

{I hope you guys remember about MDMO and how it works from Serenity Meets Chaos, if not then read Ch 37 Checkmate.}

Dia was sitting in the seat of Royal Jade's beautifully architectured hall without a word with an emotionless face as few tears cascaded down her orbs.
Theo just smirked at her state and was feeling victorious watching her defeated, she didn’t protested when she was accused and even now was sitting eerily calm.

Dia glanced at Theo's direction and something inside him churned . He didn't knew but her eyes held a swarm of emotions, a strange belief on certain someone.

He looked away as Mrs. Renee decided to start the hearing session, he stood up and spoke.

"Your Supremacy and to all the media present over here I have already submitted all the necessary evidences and I hope justice will be served by punishing the suspect." He spoke venom dripping his tone as he smirked at Mrs. Madison.

Dia noticed that the official from MDMO was smirking back at him which meant she was involved with Theo in this conspiracy.
She scoffed at her before diverting at her gaze at Theo who had ghost of a smirk plastered on his face.

"Taking in all the evidences, there's nothing left for the defense to say. I will be giving my judgment as no one is here to object-

Mrs. Renee Madison's voice was cut off as a familiar authoritative voice boomed in the hall, people turned their heads in the direction and gasped.

"I object."

**************************

Huh, cliffhanger!

I love this don't you? I know you don't but guess what next update will be soon so just buckle up.

I got great response for the previous chapter.

Did you guys liked the twist so much?

Do tell me about this chapter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I Was Never Yours Blair

Любовные романы

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
60.5K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
Unconventional Love Alexis

Исторические романы

1.2K 56 21
Sixteen year old Lily is living in the Pennsylvania frontier during the French and Indian War tragedy strikes and she is faced with difficult decisio...
148K 4.7K 53
ICE HEART | ❝some people say that he has an ice heart.❞ DEFINITION: a chance occurence. SYNONYMS: chance, accident, fluke, serendipity, providence, c...