This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Three

4.8K 187 42
By chubbybunnykp

Chapter Three

Sakura lay on the ground, trying to catch her breath. She was covered from head to toe in yogurt, her once silly hair felt sticky and gross but it didn't kill her mood. She was enjoying the moment too much to care.

Sasuke plopped down in the grass next to her. They watched the blue sky slowly change into a majestic purple, announcing nighttime had fallen over Konoha. The stars came out one by one, lighting up the dark sky. All around them the street lights began to flicker on.

"Hn, I totally blame you for this."

"What? My fault?" Sakura shouted.

"Aa, you're the one who started it."

"Oh whatever, you have to admit that you had fun." Sakura stuck her tongue out knowing that the answer was yes.

Hating to admit it, Sasuke sighed, "Aa."

Sakura jumped up," Ha in your face Uchiha."

"Hn, quite down before you awaken Kami and she'll make it rain."

"Like I care!" Sakura shouted with a smile. "I just beat the oh-mighty Uchiha Sasuke!"

"Hn, seriously, shut up."

"Nope." She ran around the park screaming 'Uchiha Sasuke just got beaten up by me, Sakura.'

Sasuke shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

'Never give her sugar again.'

He tried to catch her and tell her to shut that loud, crazy mouth of hers but it was no use. She would easily wriggle out of his grasp with all of that sticky substance all over her.

"Hn, shut up."

"Nope,"

"Hn, don't blame me when it rains,"

"It's perfectly ni-," Sakura was cut short of her sentence as she felt a water droplet on her cheek. Looking up at the sky, more droplets fell, before you knew it, it was down pouring.

"It's raining!"

"Hn, told ya." Sasuke said smirking not believing that it was going to rain either.

Sakura let out shrieks of glee as she began twirling in the rain. She lifted her head high in the sky and let the rain drops hit her face in a soothing manner. Sasuke just stared at the girl and one thought crossed his mind.

'She's not your typical girl, far from one.'

Out of the blue, Sasuke was slammed to ground by a certain sugar high rosette. Her angelic laughs filled the rainy night.

"This is so much fun!"

"Hn, it's time to get you out of the rain and let you calm down from that sugar rush." Sasuke stated in a commanding tone, leaving no room for an argument. Sakura pouted but never less got up.

In the distance, a clap of thunder was heard as lightning split through the sky, lighting up the dark night. As if being snapped out of her daze, her bubbly personality dropped in an instant.

"Uhh…I should get home."

"Hn, about time." Sasuke rolled his eyes at the obvious.

They began walking down the road, not seeming to care that they were soaking wet.

"Hn, no more sugar for you," Sasuke stated. "Ever."

"Whatever," she scoffed.

The down pour had gotten worst over the span of five minutes.

"I think you should stop by my house to dry off," Sakura suggested as they ran. "It's closer."

Sasuke smirked, "I believe mine is closer."

"Oh really? Care to make a bet Uchiha," Sakura smirked thinking that she had the advantage here.

"Aa,"

"Alright," Sakura took out her precious IPod, "I'll bet this."

"Hn sounds good when I take it."

"Quit being so full of yourself," Sakura rolled her eyes at his attitude.

"Hn, I'll take that IPod right now." Sasuke stopped running.

"Yea right, we're not even at your house yet."

"Hn, we are."

Sakura raised a confused eyebrow, "Huh?"

"This is my house."

"What?"

Sakura looked behind him and indeed there was a house….err mansion. Iron bars surrounded the area and a big metal gate stood in the front. The land that it covered was huge.

Sasuke smirked and went to the intercom and pressed it, "Uchiha Sasuke."

The metal gate opened up revealing a long, enormous paved driveway leading up to a pair of French double-doors.

"Hn, you coming?" Sasuke asked when he was halfway up the driveway.

Steaming with anger and embarrassment, Sakura stomped up the driveway.

He opened the door for her, being the gentlemen he was.

'Gentlemen my ass.' Sakura puffed her cheeks out in frustration and walked into the house with Sasuke behind.

Someone had just walked in to check who opened the door and was quite startled, "Young master!"

It was Kenji the butler.

"Good Lord! You're both soaking wet!" Kenji exclaimed. "Kimiko, we need a couple of towels."

A plump, cheery woman came in holding a stack of towel and nearly dropped them at the sight of the two teens, soaking wet to their bones. Handling a towel to each of then she asked, "What happen? It looked like you stood and played in the rain thinking that it was snow or something."

"Hn," Sasuke smirked, "something among those lines."

Sakura shot him a glare, "You better shut that mouth of yours Uchiha, before I shut it for you."

Kenji and Kimiko stared wide eyes at the girl; it was certainly a first time this had occurred. Usually any girl that had happened to be able to slip past the security was a fangirl, and who be all sugary sweet at Sasuke. But here, a little girl with pink hair spoke in a tone that even other businessman much older than their young master wouldn't even dare use.

"Uhh…is there anything else you need young master?" Kenji questioned once he got pass his shock.

"Hn, she'll be staying here for the night. She needs a room and set of new clothes."

"Who said I was staying?"

Sasuke ignored her comment and made his way up the stairs.

"Hey!" Sakura shouted at his retrieving back.

"Once young master sets his mind onto something he's not going to back off." Kimiko took Sakura by the hand led her up the stairs. "Hmm…young master has surely outdone himself! What a pretty young lady you are!"

"Thanks…." Sakura replied very confused.

"Here you go sweetheart," Kimiko led her into the bathroom of a beautifully decorated suite. "I'll set out a pair of clothes for you on the bed. Once you're done, come down for dinner."

Sakura nodded and closed the door of the bathroom, advancing onto her daily showering routine. She stripped herself of her wet clothes and got into the shower, letting the warm water from the shower head calm her down and forget about a certain Uchiha's cocky attitude.

Walking out the bathroom in a fluffy white towel, she found a set of clothes on the bed; a pair of grey shorts and a red shirt with a number one on it. Putting it on, she began brushing her long, silky pink hair. She sat on the bed and brushed each lock of hair, little by little though, her mind began drifting off.

'What the hell happen? I just met him today at school and all of a sudden I'm in his house, just casually brushing my hair like no big deal? We're not even best friends! Argh! Stupid Uchiha.'

She angrily brushed her hair with more than enough force.

'SNAP!'

The brush in her hand broke in half.

'Great.' Sakura thought sarcastically. Digging through her semi-wet bag, she pulled out a pair of cherry blossom chopsticks and twisted her hair into a bun.

Before going out of the door, she threw the broken brush in the trash and made a mental note to buy another one tomorrow. Upon leaving her room, she let an out yelp as she nearly slammed into Sasuke.

Placing a hand on her racing heart, she shot him a glare.

"Hn, Kimiko told me to come call you for dinner." Sasuke stated bluntly.

"Aa, I was on my way down 'til I was nearly slammed into again." Sakura hissed.

"Hn,"

"Hn," Sakura mocked.

"Annoying,"

They begin making their way down the stairs and into the kitchen. On the kitchen bar were two plate of Manicotti, but one was loaded with a ton of tomatoes and sauce. Assuming that it was Sasuke's, she sat down at the other plate. She took the silver fork and she cut a piece and put in her mouth. Cheesy and tomato goodness filled her sense, sighing with pleasure; she took another bite then another. Sasuke sat there watching the rosette with amused, then began stuffing himself with tomatoes too.

Kimiko came in and watched the two teens stuffing their faces like no tomorrow. Letting out a small laugh she said, "Slow down before you choke."

"But it so good Kimiko-san" Sakura pouted but kept eating.

Laughing, Kimiko shook her head. "No need to call me Kimiko-san, I'm just a worker."

"Okay Kimiko," Sakura smiled.

"Hn, you're weird."

Sakura mood totally dropped, she sent him a glare. "I believe I know that."

"Hn, just saying."

"Just eat your damn tomatoes Uchiha."

"Don't you cuss in the same sentence as the word tomato."

"Why not? Is the oh-mighty Uchiha making a big deal over his fucking tomato I hear?" A smirk appeared on her face as Sasuke's narrowed."What are you going to do about it Uchiha?"

You could just hear the suspenseful music playing in the background as the duo came to another stare off. Kimiko stood there in mid-stance of putting away a plate and looked at the two with a worried gaze. Beans of sweat started to form on her forehead, afraid of what the young master would do to the fragile little rosette. A minute passed. Two minutes. Five minutes went by but still nothing from the young master. Then he opened his mouth to say something. Kimiko squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the verbal abuse.

"Hn," Sasuke coolly said before he commences eating the rest of the manicotti.

Kimiko stood there shocked while Sakura just smiled and hopped off her seat. She came around the kitchen bar and placed her plate in the sink. "Let me help you do the dishes Kimiko."

Snapping back from the shock, she exclaimed, "Oh its okay sweetheart. I got it."

"It's alright, it's still pretty early and I have nothing left to do. Mind as well put myself to some use." Sakura grabbed a sponge and began washing the dishes. "I'll dry the dishes then," Kimiko said smiling. 'What a sweet girl, but she has a feisty attitude to cope with our young master. They're too perfect.'

"Do you need to call your parents to tell them that you'll be staying over here or the night because of the weather?" Kimiko questioned.

"It's alright," Sakura smile reassuringly.

"Are you sur-," "I don't have any parents." Sakura stated with a smile but Kimiko knew sadness was what they held. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's alright,"

Sasuke stop his fork in mid-air and paused but went to back eating like nothing happened.

Somewhere in the house, Kenji called, "Kimiko someone is calling for you." She hurriedly wiped her hands dried on her apron and untied it, setting it on the counter. "I'm coming."

Sasuke got up to put away his plate when she turned around, "Sasuke dear, help her with the dishes."

It wasn't a new thing for him to be called 'dear' by Kimiko, she treated him like son and he treated her like a mother. But he would always love his okaasan more though.

He handed his plate to Sakura, then he took the cloth and began drying the dishes. They stood side by side; shoulders touching but neither one seemed bothered by the contact.

Suddenly he felt a water droplet fall onto his arm. He looked over at Sakura and found her eyes blurred with tears, which were threatening to fall. She handed him a wet, clean plate with a sniffle and then it was it, she broke down. Tears cascaded down her rosy cheeks, but she kept washing the dishes. He didn't say a single word, thinking that it was best for her to cry it all out before he said anything.

Sakura finished the last dish and turned off the faucet. Quickly wiping away her tears, she leaned against the sink trying to pull herself together but it was no use. Sasuke stood there silently drying off the rest of the dishes, but stopped himself. Uncharacteristically, he opened his arms up in which Sakura immediately came into. He rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

"Hn," Sasuke sighed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Sakura shook her head and said nothing.

Kimiko and Kenji observed the two from afar.

Kimiko cursed herself, "I knew that it was a wrong question."

"You can't blame yourself, you didn't know." Kenji stated sadly but then he smiled. "At least they're getting closer. This girl must be something for young master to bring her home like this and comfort her in her time of need. Not to mention then just met."

"True."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 5 7
This is my take on how would Naruto characters live in Normal High School life.Hope you like it!
71.6K 1.8K 20
•Saito pov• What the hell... why is Konohagakure here... I remembered a car and headlights and me frantically trying to get up but failing. This was...
2.1K 128 22
"Good girl? Are you sure?" "Well yeah. I mean you have Never. Ever done anything bad in school." "That's because you have never seen me out of...
71.3K 2.1K 20
Did I ever tell you that my life was normal? If I did, then I'm 100% sure that I was wrong. Being the only girl in the family was not an easy task. N...