His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 92

3.8K 165 123
By dionnes_tapes

TRINITY

The next morning, Trinity woke up on the couch inside of Hoseok's embrace.

After their night together she felt this certain heaviness all over. Her legs were hurting which was expected and she was icky with sweat and...other things. But relieved nonetheless.

"Damn." The girl groans, sitting up and rubbing her head.

She knew she would have to scrub the couch down once she cleaned up later on. She felt so bad for poor oreo who probably heard his parents going at it like wild animals from the other room.

Trinity cringed at the thought as she stood up on two wobbly legs. She stretched and yawned, her mind set on going to the bathroom to relieve herself just as she always did after sex.

In the bathroom, trinity takes a seat on the toilet. She hummed to herself and drummed her fingers over her lap as she did so. When she was done with all that, she washed her hands. When she turned to leave, hoseok was entering.

Wearing nothing but his dress pants. Not a single shirt or sock on his feet. Trinity laughed.

"We look a mess." She said.

The man kissed his teeth and raised his arms so that he was touching the top of the door frame. His taller figure looming over Trinity's as he watched her examine her face in the mirror.

"Yeah but we had fun." He counters which she couldn't disagree with.

She loved rowdy, rough sex with Hoseok. It was sexy how he tossed her around and degraded her. Not only that, tried new things with her and managed to keep her feeling comfortable and secure the entire time.

Speaking of...

"Oh shit." Trinity swore all of the sudden.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked. There was no way he didn't remember how they finished off last night...

"I-...uh..." trinity drifted, feeling shy to say what she was about to say. After all it wasn't so embarrassing. They had both participated in the activities. However, only one of them will need the remedy.

"I n-need a plan b." Trinity stutters, looking over at him.

Hoseok raised a brow. "Huh?" He asked, but his facial expression suddenly changed once he thought about it. "Fuck." He swore in Korean.

"I'm sorry. I know it was irresponsible and I know-"

"Baby it's fine. It wasn't irresponsible. If you were irresponsible then I was too. Don't sweat it." Hoseok reassured her, cupping her face in his hands.

"I'll go freshen up and then get the pill. You need anything else?" He questions. Trinity shook her head. All she could think about was getting that plan b into her system.

"No." She says softly. "Thank you Hobi."

"It's fine, baby girl. I'll be right back. The pharmacy just right around the corner." He said before pecking her lips and leaving out of the bathroom.

Trinity listens as his footsteps disappear down the hallway. She released a long sigh of relief was she leaned against the counter. She couldn't believe that she had almost forgotten about what they did. She had never asked him to do such a thing before because she knew what the consequences of that would be. But last night something came over her and well...she did it.

"I should probably shower." Trinity mumbled to herself.

________

3RD PERSON

Hoseok opened the door to his dodge and slid inside after getting the pill from the pharmacy. In total honesty, snagging the plan b felt like a fucking spy mission.

The way the cashier gave him a knowing look and some random woman in line behind him pointed out the fact that he had been "putting in work" made him a little bit uneasy.

But even through all of that awkwardness he managed to successfully grab the pill.

Honestly, he couldn't believe what he and Trinity had done last night. They had sex without condoms all the time. It wasn't their thing for multiple reasons.

For one, he was Trinity's first and trinity was his second and last. They were both squeaky clean and therefore had nothing to worry about in that department.

For two, it felt better. With them being connected a condom wouldn't even feel right. Hoseok loved to hit raw and Trinity loved to let him hit raw. It was just their preference for sex.

He had never came inside until last night... and that one time that caused the first pregnancy. Except that was from what he could remember.

And fuck, did it feel amazing both times.

Still though, he would have to talk to her about considering birth control. They didn't need children right now and their slip up from last night would've given them exactly that had trinity not reminded him to get a plan b.

Whenever hoseok got home, he closed and locked the door behind him. Oreo comes running from around the corner with his tail wagging as he eyed the pharmacy bag in Hoseok's hand.

Howeok kissed his teeth. "This ain't for you, man."Hoseok said. "Unless you been fuckin'." He added.

Oreo barked and stood on his hind legs, placing his paws on Hoseok's pants.

"Get off my dick, O. Pervy ass." Hoseok muttered before walking past the dog and heading to the back. He gave himself a mental reminder to take oreo out on a walk later.

"Baby!" Hoseok called out, entering the bedroom.

"In here." Trinity shouts from the bathroom connected to their room. Hoseok entered with the bag.

"I got it. If you want to take it now I can get you some water." He suggests.

"No need." Trinity said, raising a random ass wine glass filled with apple juice.

"Is that my whiskey?" Hoseok teased as he squatted down beside the tub. She was bathing in a bubble bath at the moment.

"It's apple juice." Trinity giggled. "Reach me a pill silly." She says.

Hoseok retrieved the pill before giving it to her. Trinity took it down with the apple juice before sighing in relief. It felt good knowing that she had fixed that.

"That was close." She hummed. Hoseok remained silent as he stared at the bubbles inside of the tub. He had almost forgotten that he had a meeting later on tonight.

"I made plans with Yanna. Our friend who's in a band has another gig at a lounge downtown." Trinity says.

Hoseok didn't get worked up at all. He wanted her to have fun and behave the way women her age did. He was insecure about it before, but not anymore.

"Sounds fun." Hoseok says as he traced his fingers across the skin on her bent knee. Soap suds scattered about her knees.

"I know right!" Trinity says.

"I'll give you my card and shit then. But when are you leaving?" Hoseok asked out of confusion.

"It's tonight at around 8. I'll probably leave out at 7 something since Yanna is staying at her cousin's for a few days and I can easily pick her up from there and go straight to the lounge." Trinity said.

"Mhm...." Hoseok mumbled.

Trinity raised a brow. "You're not mad, are you?" She asked just to be sure.

"No. I'm not. You were right about me the first time around. I'm insecure and you're a grown woman who has the freedom to do whatever she damn well pleases. We need to have boundaries with each other but I can't stop you from living your life baby girl." Hoseok says.

Trinity's hand fell over her heart as she listened to him. She was proud, honestly.

"Will there be people watching me?" Trinity asked skeptically.

Hoseok nodded. "Mhm." He answered.

Well that was...nice. Trinity knew they wouldn't interact. They would just do their job of watching her and that would be all. Do it was okay. She and Yanna would be safe.

"Okay..." Trinity smiled.

_______

Hoseok leaves about two hours before trinity does. But only so that he could be back around 7 to sit at the apartment while she went and did her thing.

At first, he was a bit questionable about this entire thing but he figured he would let it slide. She had been to a night club before with Yanna. He had hired Yanna to watch after her. He knew Yanna would protect her. And he knew trinity would protect herself. So there was nothing to worry about.

Hoseok whistled to himself as he adjusted the leather gloves on his hand while entering the cold, back room.

He was inside of a butchery. Way in the back where the bright white light flickers with energy and the air smelled of raw meats, blood and fear.

A few of his men were standing around waiting. This was a task that hoseok had put himself on to. This was the guy who had killed Ethan. The guy who would be the downfall of hoseok, but since hoseok caught him he supposed he would blackmail.

"What's up." Hoseok gave the tied up man a limp head nod. Blood was oozing from the side of his face and was all over his clothes.

"So....have you reached a decision yet?" Hoseok asked. "Jennifer was sweet enough to give me another day or two. You have a few hours. I think you should take the charge and it'll go by like that." Hoseok snapped.

"I h-h-have a f-family." The man stuttered. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh brother, here we go..." he remarked.

This guy just kept going on and on about his family. He was hypocritical. When it came down to it, he didn't give a fuck about Hoseok's loved ones. Because if he did then he would've abided by the rules and not killed a CEO who's family he knew would've been on their added about it.

He wasn't mindful of his family when he killed that man. He wasn't mindful of his family when he fucked a random prostitute on the job. But he didn't know hoseok knew that.

"Tell me, do you honestly care about your girl and kids?" Hoseok asked. The man nodded eagerly.

"Then I suppose it would be heartless of me to send you to jail. But it's not like you're being falsely accused." Hoseok thought carefully at loud, slipping his gun from his waistband and rubbing it against his temple.

"You have a beautiful lady and two beautiful children. A beautiful family that I'd hate to break apart." Hoseok sighed with false pity.

He was nowhere near that cruel. He hated punishing men with families. But it was all apart of his job. Hoseok was big on loyalty and discipline with the men he worked with. And this man did not show any of that. No diplomacy or loyalty. He didn't care enough to do so.

Hoseok wanted to spare him but his finger was itching to push a bully through his skull.

"But....as I think about it I realize that jail is better than me fucking killing you. Atleast in there your chances of dying are lower. And your family can still get in contact with you." Hoseok said. He came to the conclusion that this is what he wanted.

"The choice is ultimately yours though." He chuckled, waving the gun in the man's face.

"Jail or hell?" Hoseok whispered, pressing the gun into the man's head.

-
A/n: I love when Hobi get like that tho. The duality of this man is insane.

Excuse any mistakes <3 , only a few chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
75.6K 2.3K 33
Another Klonnie story Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713
65.4K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...