His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 91

4.2K 176 235
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

After talking with each other, the women sat down and finished off half a bottle of wine as hoseok and Sik finished up their smoking session upstairs.

In the end, when it was time to go, trinity was tipsy and hoseok was left to deal with her drunken antics.

"I hope to see you both again very soon. It was nice meeting you trinity dear!" Jia called out, her words a bit slurred.

"S-see you laterrrrrr!" Trinity waved her hand as hoseok held her up in the doorway, shaking his head.

"We have to get going. It was nice seeing you Jia. I'll talk to you later Sik." Hoseok sighed.

"Goodnight." Sik waved.

The married couple watches from the doorway as trinity and hoseok get in the hellcat. Trinity giggled as hoseok helped her get in the car.

"Come on baby girl, please. I'm trying to get you home and out of this cold." Hoseok sighed. They had left with some to-go boxes that hoseok had already put into the car luckily.

He realized that when trinity got drunk she acted so silly. It was adorable but right now he was freezing and she wanted to play games.

"Hobi I'm cold." Trinity said, shivering and rubbing her hands over her arms which were covered by the coat.

"I know baby. I'm turning the heat up." Hoseok said, cracking up the heat after closing the driver side door and settling in his seat.

With one final blow as a goodbye to Sik and Jia, hoseok was pulling out of the cobblestone driveway and driving through the gates to get back in the road.

During the entire ride home, Trinity hummed to herself and rocked from side to side in the seat. It was only wine that had her acting a little out of body so it was easy to tone down a bit the further they got into the drive.

Once they made it back home she was stable enough to walk on her own without the support of hoseok. He carried the to go bags as she unlocked the door. When they entered, oreo came running from around the corner with his chew toy in his mouth.

"Hey baby." Trinity laughed, bending down and rubbing the pup behind his ears.

"I'm gonna go put these bags up." Hoseok mumbled, walking behind her into the kitchen. Trinity stood up from the floor and took off her coat before tossing it on the back of the couch. She then took off her heels and placed them on the floor next to the coffee table before picking up the remote and turning on the tv.

"Did you enjoy the dinner?" Hoseok asked, rolling up the sleeves to his dress shirt.

Trinity nodded as she went to YouTube on the tv. "I did. I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to meet Jia. She is so kind."

"Mhm." Hoseok hummed.

Trinity went to their playlist. The first song that popped up was At Your Best (you are love) by Aaliyah. Trinity snapped her fingers, rolling her hips as she placed the remote on the coffee table.

"This my song!" She exclaimed.

Hoseok chuckled, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall and watched her dance around the living room in her own world.

She was so majestic. Even when she was coming down from a drunken high, dancing around the living room in a dress with no heels singing at the top of her lungs.

Hoseok questioned himself on why, just why and how at one point in time he was so easily able to yell at her. Hurt her. Bruise her.

This angel didn't deserve any of that.

He was disgusted by the man that he was to her one too many times before. Ashamed.

"Dance with me." Trinity said softly, stopping in front of him. "Please?" She begs.

Hoseok licked over his lips and leaned off the wall. He took her hand in his and guided her in the center of the living room. Looping on arm around her waist as she looped one around his neck. They held hands and swayed around the living room.

'When I feel
What I feel
Sometimes it's hard to tell you so

You may not be in the mood to learn
What you think you know'

"Did you have fun tonight?" Trinity asked him. Hoseok nodded.

"I did. I think some time around others was needed for the both of us." Hoseok muttered. Trinity knew that was the truth.

'There are times,
Where I find,

You wanna keep yourself from me'

"I want this song played at our wedding." Trinity says. There were a number of songs she wanted to be played on her wedding day, but this was top of the lists.

It read hoseok so well. Down to a t. If he didn't noticed it then she damn sure did. That's why she loved it so much.

"Really?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Yes. I want it to just be me and you dancing to it on the floor in front of everyone. If not to the entire song then to these first few parts especially." She explained.

"I like that."

'But at your best
You are loved
You're a positive motivating force within my life
Should you ever feel the need,
To wonder why.
Let me know'

"So you want to marry me?" Hoseok raised a brow. Trinity rolled her eyes. "You know I want to marry you. I just wish-..." she stopped herself.

Hoseok waited for her to finish her sentence. But she didn't.

"You can say it." He says lightly, looking her in the face.

Trinity shook her head slightly. "I just wish t-that you helped me fix us." She said.

"By that I mean I wish you helped me heal this relationship. I don't want us to be perfect but I want us to be better. Baby, I see things in you that you don't see in yourself and that's not alright. If only you saw the potential and beauty that you have inside you would put in the effort to save us." Trinity explains.

"I'm trying." Hoseok responded. He sounded so small. So helpless.

Trinity smiled, kissing his lips. "I know baby." She whispered against his lips. "I know." She repeated.

She strives to pull away from their kiss but hoseok wished to keep it going. With his arms still wrapped tightly around her, they stop dancing as he smashes his lips against hers.

The overwhelming desire takes over his body. His needs for her touch begging to be met. Trinity moaned softly, her fingers getting caught up in his hair.

For a second they pull away to catch a much needed breath. Hoseok points over to the couch. "To the couch. Right now." He says. And instantly, trinity obeys his demand.

Hoseok turned down the tv as the next song started.

Hoseok followed her over to the couch while unbuttoning his dress shirt. Trinity middles on her bottom lip as she sat on her knees on the couch, watching him walk over. Her finger nails dragging down his now exposed chest after hoseok stopped in front of her.

Trinity kisses down from his chest, to his perfectly toned stomach, the thin line of hair coming up from his pants to stop under his belly button all the way until she stopped at his belt buckle.

Hoseok clenched his jaw. She unclamped his belt buckle and slid the leather belt from around his waist. When she went to put it down, hoseok took it from her hand and held it in his.

"Don't take it if you don't plan on using it later." Trinity said seductively, giggling afterwards as she unzipped his pants. He was rock hard. She reached out one of her hands to palm his member through his pants, gently squeezing as she licked over her lips.

"Only if you're a bad girl, baby." He says. But Trinity wouldn't go against him. She didn't know how cruel he could get. How sadistic he could get.

Trinity took his cock from his pants. He was heavy in her hand. Playing with him through his boxers, Trinity's mouth watered. Like literally watered.

Taking him from the restraints of his boxers, trinity leaned in to kiss his angry red tip which was leaking with pre cum. She kissed his skin, sticking out her tongue and swirling it around his tip before moaning and letting him go.

She turned around on the couch and arched her back so that her ass was in the air and her dress was raised. Letting him know that she was ready.

Hoseok took one of his hands and placed it on the back of her thick thigh. Dragging his hand up as his warm palm ignites a fire within her. He slowly slid her dress up to reveal the black thong she wore underneath. He kissed his teeth.

"What if I stuff your mouth with these while I'm fucking you, hm?" He asked, looping his finger under the thin stringy underwear and pulling before letting go so that it popped against her skin.

Trinity hissed, gripping the back of the couch.

"You get so noisy." He further teases, doing the same thing as before with her thong before the thin panties snapped and fell over her leg.

"P-please." Trinity begs. Hoseok raised her dress up just a bit more. He could see a bit of the tattoo she had of his name and the entire tattoo she had on the small of her back.

"Please what?" He asked, spreading her ass cheeks as he slowly slid into her dripping hole.

"Please gag m-me." She stuttered. Hoseok chuckled silently. He knew she would like the idea of that.

Hoseok slid in and out of her. A few of them were practice thrust, getting the feel of her at the moment. And all of the ones followed after were calculated and perfect. Slow and steady.

Hoseok took the black lacy fabric and balled them up before reaching over and stuffing them into her mouth. Trinity groaned as he stuffed them inside and yanked her jaw so that she was turned around and looking at him.

"Keep them there." He says. Trinity nodded, closing her eyes slowly as he fucked her

Everytime they had sex hoseok reached a spot so deep inside of her she couldn't even breathe. She felt him all over. No thoughts could be latched on to, everything except his body and the way he made her toes curl being forgotten. It was a magical experience in a way.

Hoseok placed his hand on the small of her back. His lips locked and his hold on her firm. Trinity concentrated on keeping the "gag" in her mouth. Her jaws were becoming a bit sore from the tension but she didn't complain. She couldn't complain, actually.

"Put your hands behind your back." Hoseok breathed. He wanted to see if she would do anything he asked at the moment.

Trinity sobbed, placing her hands behind her back and laying her head on the back of the couch. Hoseok licked over his lips as he picked up the pace of his thrust. Her ass clapping against his skin. He watched the skin jiggle and move like water against him.

He loved the weight she was putting on. She was still shapely but it wasn't hard to miss how much thicker she was becoming.

"Does that feel good?" Hoseok cooed, tightening his grip on the belt as he clenched around her. Trinity nodded since she couldn't say anything.

"Fuck." Hoseok released a long, drawn out curse as he threw his head back. This all felt so good. She was so tight and wet. Just perfect.

Trinity felt him hit a spot so deep in her, she had to move her hands from behind her to grip the couch again. Hoseok clenched his jaw.

"Where are your hands supposed to be?" He asked, his eyes darkening. Trinity turned to him with a pleading look. Her makeup smeared and tears oozing from her eyes. She looked destructed.

Hoseok snatched her hands back in place. He then wrapped the belt around them to keep them there before placing his hands on both of her shoulders and quickening the pace in which he thrusted into her.

"Now let's see if you move." He gritted in her ear, pressing her into the couch.

Trinity closed her eyes tightly. It was nothing she could do to soothe the overwhelming feeling. He was striking her in all of the right places and it felt so good.

Hoseok huffed. He cursed nonstop in her ear. She was cumming, he was sure of it.

"Daddy!" Trinity shouted. Hoseok's eyebrows creased. She had really managed to spit the gag from her mouth...

"You're such a disobedient slut." Hoseok cursed, kissing the side of her lips.

Trinity tapped the back of the couch. She was cumming. With just a few more of these strokes, she would be there.

"Oh m-my god please! Please please!" She begged loudly. Hoseok removed one of his hands from her shoulder and turned her face so that she was looking at him. Their lips only a centimeter apart. He could feel them move as she whispered...

"Cum in me daddy." She whispered. Hoseok smirked.

"Cum in you?" He repeated. Trinity nodded. "I n-need it. Please cum in me." She whimpered.

Hoseok groaned, throwing his head back as he tightened his strong grip on her jaw. "You want me to nut in this pussy, baby?" He breathed.

"Ye-es, please!" She whined.

Hoseok's hips stuttered just as she shook and trembled. Trinity felt him cum inside, filling her up and still thrusting as he did so. She couldn't believe she had begged for him to do this. But she couldn't remember when they had ever done it and she wanted to experience it. It was risky, but worth it. Because she was on cloud nine.

"Fuck, trinity." Hoseok cursed, letting go of her jaw and leaning back. "Fuckkkk" he dragged out in one breathless go. It felt amazing to orgasm alone but ten times better doing it inside.

Trinity smiled softly as her eyes closed. Her cum and his dripping down the center of her legs as her fingers lose their tension and her lips fall slack. She was relieved.

Hoseok sighed, dragging his hand down his face. He looked at Trinity who looked as if she would fall asleep any second. Smiling softly, he leaned in to kiss her forehead. "I love you, baby." He said.

"L-love you too." Trinity stammers.

What had they just done...

-
A/n: 🧍🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...
69.4K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...