Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Av shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Mer

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 67

644 23 10
Av shadow1dark2night

The day for _____'s doctors appointment finally came.

Katsuki wasn't able to make it being stuck in a meeting which annoyed the heck out of him.

He told her to go, but to make sure that the nurse hides the reveal in an envelope so they both could find out together.

***
She laid there as the nurse turned the machine on.

"Are you nervous?" She asked excitedly

"Kinda..I already have two twin boys..another won't be bad but.."

"Can't be ashamed of wanting a girl I get it. I have two little boys as well" the nurse said while putting the gel on her stomach.

_____ took a breathe as the nurse began searching.

Both staring at the screen seeing a tiny face.

"Aw..Dynamight must be so upset he cants be here huh? I'll take a few pictures for you to take home." She said smiling.

"Thank you...he'll appreciate it."

The nurse nods smiling as she then searched for the gender.

"You want me to write it down right??"

"Ya..wait you know!?"

The nurse laughed. "Of course, here"

She wrote it down then closed the envelope before handing it to ____.

She cleaned her up as _____ sat up.

She held the envelope.

"..so it's in here? Really??"

"Yup!"

_____ hesitated looking at the envelope before looking at the nurse who had a cheeky smile.

"It's a girl isn't it..?" ____ asked not being able to be quiet.

The nurses face said it all to her as her face lit up.

"ITS A GIRL!?" She yelled a smile on her face as the nurse nods happily clapping her hands together.

***
She drove to Dynamight's agency.

Her happiness of having a baby girl overjoying her with emotions wanting to immediately tell Katsuki.

She walked in seeing everyone as River ran over to her.

"Nova! What's up?? I didn't know you were coming in today!"

"Oh I'm just here for Katsuki, where is he??" She asked

"Still in that damn meeting, they kicked me out could you believe it!?" He said offended.

She smiled. "Can you tell him I'm in his office?" She asked as he nods.

"Sure, you okay??"

"Ya I am. Thanks River."

He nods walking off as she walked to his office greeting the office lady who offered her water while she waits.

***
Katsuki sat there bored out of his mind. But once River (who forced himself back into the meeting) slipped him a note he sat up.

Katsuki looked at the commander.

"Can we wrap this up? I'll get down to Hosu in 2 months I got it. We can handle everything else after I arrive. If those Villains show their faces before I arrive then you have my permission to restrain them or use force to take them down." Katsuki said.

"This meeting isn't over Dynamight. We still need to go over partnering wi-"

"Do whatever you need to do." He said getting up.

Katsuki walked out of the meeting heading to his office.

He opened the door finding _____ sitting on his chair.

"Babe?? Are you alright?" He asked walking over as she stood up hugging him.

He hugged her back feeling her nod against his chest.

He pulled away looking down at her seeing her gentle happy smile.

"..you know?" He asked getting suspicious as she nods.

"You know!? What!? What is it!?" He asked.

The envelope stayed on the desk as she smiled wide at him.

"A girl! We're gonna have a baby girl Katsuki!" She cried excitedly.

He froze staring at her in disbelief before hugging her tightly kissing her lips.

"Oh my god.."

She smiled hugging him tight as he took off his glove placing his hand on her stomach.

He kissed her cheek again. "A little girl.."

***
When they got home they made the twins sit on the couch just so they can tell them the information.

It took days to make them understand that they will have a sibling and that it was in their mothers belly but they understood some part of it.

***
"So, you two know how mommy's pregnant right?? How I'll have another one of you two. And you guys will get a little brother or sister??" _____ asked .

The twins nod.

"I want a sister!! Mama can it be a sister! Like Seri!" Kyori said smiling wide at her.

"No not like her!" Kenji whined.

_____ smiled at them.

"You two will have a baby sister"

"Yay!"

"What about a brother??"

"No, no brother. But I know you two will be the best big brothers right?"

Kenji and Kyori nod smiling at her as she hugged them both.

Kenji put his tiny hands on her stomach as he giggled.

_____ smiled at him as Katsuki walked into the living room watching his family with a smile.

***
For the next few days _____ got the workers who were working on their new house to paint the room a pastel purple as she bought the white crib and told them where to put it.

They did as she said sending her pictures to get it confirmed from her.

This went on for a couple days as she wanted to make the new house as perfect as it could be.

***
Currently Kenji and Kyori were at school.

_____ just took the day to take care of herself and the house.

She could already feel tiny kicks from the baby but nothing too strong.

Katsuki said he'd be home early but she didn't depend on that.

Once it hit 12pm she went and brought the kids back home.

The boys ran to the kitchen wanting lunch to eat which _____ had already prepared.

She set their plates as they told her about their day.

***
"And then Seri told me she likes Hero Ace too!!" Kyori said smiling up at her.

She ruffled his hair.

"That's great sweetie."

Kenji glared at Kyori. "You're both annoying!"

Kyori glared at him. "No you're just mean!"

"No I'm not! Mama!"

"Boys just eat."

They both took a bite of their sandwich as she sighs walking to the living room to turn on the news channel.

There was nothing major going on and Ivor shut her off from SuperNova for a while so she was free to do anything for now.

So she sat on the couch watching TV...

***
After a couple hours however the news channel spoke about Dynamight's defeat.

_____ turned the volume up as the boys stare at the tv hearing their fathers hero name.

But what she wasn't prepared for was...

"I'm at the scene right now and there's no sign of Dynamight! The towns in complete chaos and explosions were going off everywhere before that building fell apart!" The news reporter said as the camera showed the debris of the town.

"Hero Dusk is helping civilians out but there's no sign- or sound of Dynamight..."

_____ stared at the screen her body completely frozen.

They could hear civilians and other hero's yelling to move things and get out of the way but there were no explosions..

This went on for 4 straight minutes..just silence as they searched for any survivors..

"...no"

Kyori looked up at his mother confused.

"Mama??"

"He must be buried! Help!" Another voice said.

The reporter stayed silent, everyone else on camera silent too as the heroes try removing the debris off the ground to find him..

______ continued to stare at the screen.

"Mama?" Kenji says walking to her only to find tears falling down her cheek.

"M.." Kenji looked over at Kyori who looked worried as he looked at the screen too.

"p-please"

Kenji looked up at his mother confused as she gripped the remote.

"Please Katsuki.." she repeated having her free hand on her stomach.

There was only silence coming from the tv..

But as more and more people joined to dig him out..

"Look over there!"

The camera moved from the reporter to the sides where a faint figure was dragging along a villain.

"It's Dynamight !! He's okay!" The reporter said as the crowd cheered heavily.

Kyori and Kenji smiled seeing their father alright but before they got to see more the TV shut off.

They look at their mother who fell onto the couch throwing the remote to the side to cover her face as she cried.

The boys immediately ran to her.

"Mama!"

"Mama..don't cry.."

They stayed besides her, both snuggled up against her for the rest of time...

All _____ could do was think about what could've happened and how heart breaking it felt...it was too much for her even this little scare.

***
Katsuki got home around 10pm.

He walked in yawning as he shut the door.

The living room was dead quiet as it should be, so he walked upstairs but..he saw that the boy's light on.

He walked in seeing the two playing quietly.

"What the hell are you two doing up?!" He asked walking in.

"Papa!" Kenji ran to him as Kyori followed.

"We saw you on TV!" Kyori said smiling

"Did you now?? Did you see me win?" Katsuki smirked as they nod smiling.

"But Mama was crying." Kenji told him.

Katsuki looked at him confused.

"crying? Why?" He asked.

"She thought you were hurt!" Kenji said.

"Ya! The TV said you weren't there! I was scared too!" Kyori said.

Katsuki got up just walking out to get to his room.

He opened the door seeing it was closed as he then saw _____ sitting on the bed.

She looked over at him seeing him home finally.

He walked to her side looking down at her worried seeing that her eyes were a bit red.

"_____.."

She looked away wiping her cheek. "You're a jerk."

He smiled softly walking closer to her as he leaned down to lift her head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were scared."

She pushed his hand away before standing up infront of him.

"You can't..you can't do that to me!" She said poking his chest.

"I know-"

"No! You can't! You-..you can't.." she yelled tears falling again.

He just hugged her tightly as she cried into his chest hitting his back multiple times.

He rubbed her back before calming her down.

"I'm sorry..but you know...I can't go down that easily." He joked causing her to glare at him and pull away.

She just walked to the bathroom to wash up as he followed.

"You'll be okay?" He asked.

"Of course I will. It's not like I care." She snapped sarcastically.

He chuckled taking off his uniform piece by piece.

"I love you."

She peaked over at him as she dried her face before mumbling..

"..me too"

***
The next morning Katsuki stayed in bed.

He wasn't in a rush having no urgent meetings to attend so he stayed by his wife holding her in his arms.

He felt guilty for last night, the thought of her crying never felt good for him, especially now since she's pregnant and more emotional.

He smiled softly caressing her cheek as he stared at her face.

He leaned in kissing her cheek before pulling her body closer to hold.

***
When the time hit around 11 am the twins were running into the master bedroom curious to why no one woke them or got them out of bed.

But once they saw their parents sleeping they helped eachother climb onto the bed to wake up their parents.

"Mama! Mama!" Kenji giggled jumping on the bed.

Kyori struggled getting onto the bed throwing his leg to the top as Kenji pulled him up giggling.

Kyori giggled running right into Katsuki's back.

"Papa!! Wake up!"

Katsuki just hugged _____ tighter having his arm across her stomach just so the boys don't jump or hurt her.

"Mama! I'm hungry!" Kenji said trying to get between them.

"Later..go away" Katsuki mumbled.

Kyori giggled hearing him as he kicked Katsuki's back.

Katsuki sighed turning to grab Kyori as Kyori laughed wildly.

_____ smiles softly, she was awake- well has been for a while.

She felt Kenji touch her face as she opened her eyes seeing him smile wide at her.

He leaned down hugging her head as she raised her arms to grab him kissing his cheek hard.

"Give me my babiesss" she said reaching for Kyori as Katsuki let go letting Kyori run to her as she hugged both of the boys tightly.

She closed her eyes. "I love you both so much."

"I love mama!"

"I love mama!!" Kyori copied

"Hey what about papa?" Katsuki asked as the boys giggle looking away from him as she laughed.

"It's ok I love papa." ____ said as she leaned forward to kiss his lips.

"Ewww!" Kenji said

"Ew my ass! Get away" Katsuki said pushing the twins away as he grabbed ____ and hugged her. Keeping the boys back with his leg.

"Give me another kiss." He said knowing it would disgust the twins as she laughed kissing him again.

"Haha no!" Kyori laughed trying to get past Katsuki's legs.

Katsuki held the two back as ____ laughs.

They continued like that for the rest of the morning before they got the boys down for breakfast.

***
Katsuki met them all downstairs as he put on his eye mask about to leave.

He stole one of the strawberries from Kyori's plate as Kyori giggled trying to get it back.

"I'll try and come early today" he said walking to _____ who hugged him tightly.

He just rubbed her back as he smiled down at the twins who ate their waffles.

He pulled away kissing her cheek before grabbing his gloves.

He said his goodbyes before leaving out the door.

The boys finished their breakfast leaving a mess on their face and the table which ______ cleaned up.

She walked to the living room as Kenji turns on the TV using the remote.

Kyori sat on the couch waiting for Kenji to find their show.

Kenji clicked the remote again but this time it exploded in his hands.

"AH!"

"MAMA!"

Kenji threw the remote forward afraid as it was smoking.

Kyori looked at him confused as they then look at Kenji's palms.

______ walked over worried before realizing what was going on.

Kenji opened his hands again and tiny green lightning explosions sparked out of his palms.

A huge smile grew on his face as he stood up.

He looked up at ______ as her eyes were wide open.

"Oh my god.."

"Mama look!" Kenji yelled.

"cool!!!" Kyori cheered running over as ______ smiled at Kenji.

"you got your quirk baby! Oh my god..I need to call your father!" She said happily grabbing her phone as Kenji smiled wide.

He giggled excited as he turned to Kyori who looked down at his own hands.

_____ called Katsuki yelling at him to come back home now. Kenji stood by her side excited for their father to find out.

"Mama..?" Kyori said looking up at her.

She hung up the phone patting Kenji's head before looking at Kyori who held his hands for her.

"What is it baby?" She asked as Kenji giggled using his quirk again to show Kyori.

_____ realized Kyori wanted to do the same but before she could respond the door slammed open as Katsuki ran in worried before seeing them.

"PAPA! I got my quirk!!" Kenji cheered running to him.

"Huh!?" Katsuki looked down at him then to _____ as she nods to him before looking back at Kenji who showed him his explosions.

Katsuki's eyes widen as he smiled picking Kenji up as Kenji giggled.

Katsuki looked at his hands as he continued to use his quirk.

"My fucking god finally! I knew they'd get a quirk!" Katsuki said as he walked to _____.

_____ kissed Kenji's cheek as he smiled at them.

Katsuki then looked down at Kyori who was waiting for attention too.

"What about him??" Katsuki asked putting Kenji down as he bent to Kyori's height.

"Show me your quirk bud" he said ruffling his hair.

"Kats..Kyori didn't get one yet." ______ said with a soft smile.

Kyori looked up at his mother then father.

"...when will I get mine?" Kyori asked looking at them.

"Has to be soon. You guys may be twins but are still different people." Katsuki said to him as he stood back up.

Kyori stood by his mothers leg as Katsuki looked over at Kenji who still had a huge smile on his face.

"I'll have to start training you two soon won't I?" Katsuki smirked asking.

Kenji nods. "YA! I wanna train!!"

He smiled before looking at ______.

"That's your mothers decision" he chuckled as she sighed seeing Kenji turn to her excited.

"I'm sorry baby but not today. Your dad has work still. Plus you just got it. No child should be using their quirk right now." _____ said.

Kenji pouted. "Please!"

"..how about tomorrow?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

"Yes!" Kenji cheered.

"Me too!" Kyori chimes in still wanting to be apart of it.

"Babe this kids have school." _____ said.

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders.

"A day won't kill them. What do you say boys?? You want to train like a real Hero tomorrow?" Katsuki smirked.

Both boys nod eagerly.

Katsuki smiled at them then felt her cold stare.

"Then you gotta convince your mom for me." He whispered softly to them as they nod giggling.

He smiled walking to _____ as he kissed her cheek.

"I'll be back early today, I still want to see more of that quirk of his. Kenji don't use it until I get home got it?" Katsuki said as Kenji pouted.

"Okay.."

Katsuki checked the time groaning annoyed.

"Fuck..ok I'll see you three later." He said kissing her cheek again before running out.

Kenji looked back at his mother who smiled down at him.

"How about we go get ice cream to celebrate?" She asked him as he nods smiling wide.

"Me too?" Kyori asked as she nods caressing his cheek.

"Of course. Do you two want to go see grandma today? She should be home." _____ said.

The boys nod eagerly as she smiled grabbing her keys.

"Off we go then. Go grab your shoes." She sent them off waiting by the door their day just getting more and more interesting.

***
Yayy quirk.

Like and Comment!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...