Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 46

3K 187 22
By user32078143

They all went inside the room but Nandini was no where to be found.

Alia: Where did she go?

Cabir: Doctor strictly told her not to walk for a week then where did she go?

Manik saw the blood marks on the floor heading to the direction of bathroom.

Flashback:

Nandini's POV:

Owww it hurts so bad.... Who told you to get up from bed and these guys... What are they talking about? I can smell something fishy... They might be planning how to convince me for injection... Yes I know how Abhi bhai is going to treat my wounds as this is not the first time happening with me... (making a crying face) But I don't want injection... Nandini think something how can you avoid taking it... (she saw the bathroom door open) Idea I will hide in the bathroom... But no if I move from bed Dadda will get angry and I don't like it when he is angry... But Nandini if you don't hide they will force you to take injection... Yes I don't want it I should hide and about Dadda I will figure it out inside.

POV ends.

She then with the support of wall slowly went inside the bathroom and locked the door hoping they don't find her.

Flashback ends.

Manik: (rubbing his face) God this girl... I feel like slapping her. See this (showing the marks)

They went towards bathroom and tried to open the door but it was locked from inside.

Navya: Nandini baby open the door.

Nandini: No I know if I came out you guys will give me injection... I am not coming.

Abhi: No baby who told you this? You come out no one is going to do anything to you.

Nandini: No No I know you guys are lying so that I will let you in.

Manik: Nandini stop testing my patience and come out right now... If I came inside it wont be good for you.

Nandini: No I will not come out.

Manik: You are going to regret this thing Nandini I am telling you.

Dhruv: Buddy what are you doing man? Control your anger.

Manik: Kya control man... This girl she doesn't understand anything... Her health is not a joke for me she needs to understand that... Nandini I am giving you last warning if you don't come out I won't talk with you for a week and I mean it ok.

He knew that Nandini can't stay without talking to him so she will come out. Even though he was angry on her but more than that he was scared for her health and this girl was just testing his patience.

Manik: I am gonna count till 3 and still if you don't come outside I will make sure you will regret your decision.

1

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

and -

Nandini: Fine I am coming.

Even though she was scared of injections but angry Manik is more scary so unwillingly she had to agree with them.

She slowly started walking towards the door but suddenly she lost her balance and fell down.

Nandini: (crying) Owww.

Everyone outside panicked.

Navya: Nandini... Nandu are you fine?

Manik: (worried) Nandini... Baby open the door.

Nandini: I can't... Please help its paining.

Manik: Ok ok don't worry baby I will open the door in a minute.

He ran towards the drawer and started finding for the keys. Finally after few seconds he found it and ran to open the door. Nandini was on floor he immediately picked her up and laid her on the bed.

Nandini: (crying) Dadda its paining.

Manik: Then who told you to pull out such stunt... You know that you are not allowed to walk still you don't listen to us. What-

Abhi: Manik you can scold her later on. I need to treat her for now. Nandini it might burn a little just bare it I will do it quickly. 

Manik took her in his embrace and hid her face in his chest so that she can't see anything or else she will panic. Abhi started removing the glass pieces slowly and because of the pain and burning sensation Nandini was screaming and crying which was heart breaking sight for everyone. Manik kept on caressing her hair and whispering good things in her ears.

Nandini: Please stop... Please its hurting... Stop it.

Manik: Its almost done baby. You are my strong girl right stop crying ok... Strong girls don't cry baby.

Abhi disinfected the wounds and applied ointment and bandage on it. Manik signal Abhi to finish off everything soon as Nandini was distracted a bit. As soon as Abhi injected her she started crying loudly to no end. 

Abhi: Manik I have treated her wounds so don't worry but now don't let her walk at least for a week.

Manik: Don't worry I take care of it. I guess you guys should rest for a while I will look after her.

He said while staring at Nandini who was still crying and had a tight hold on his shirt.

Cabir: Don't scold her again once we are gone.

Everyone left the couple alone.

Manik: Baby now stop crying.

Nandini: (sobbing) But it hurts.

Manik: I know dear and that's why I always say that don't do any mischief but you don't listen to me.

Nandini: (sad pout) I just wanted to drink water.

Manik: You should have called me. Anyways don't repeat it. If you need anything call me or anyone else ok and as Abhi told no walking for a week.

Nandini: Dadda. (he hummed). Can we cuddle?

Manik just laid on the bed and Nandini immediately climb on him. They both were enjoying the silence. Manik caressing her hairs while Nandini doodling something on his chest. After sometime she broke the silence.

Nandini: It's good to be back.

Manik: (smiled slightly) It's good to have you back.

She looked at Manik and realised he was already staring at her with love in his eyes. She smiled a bit.

Nandini: Aren't you angry on me? I tried to go away from you. 

Manik: You can never go away from me... Wherever you go I will also come behind you.

Nandini: Can I ask you one thing? (he nodded) What happened with my parents?

His eyes darkened and the hold on her waist tightened. 

Manik: They are paying for their deeds. Those bastards will never come out jail and I have taken care of it.

He said with a smirk on his face as if proud of his work.

Nandini: I want to meet them.

Manik: No Never... I will never let you meet them and even you keep that in mind.

Nandini: I promise one last time... Please. I want everyone to come with me but please I want to see them.

Manik: You have to promise me that their words won't affect you. You will not listen to them and stay by my side the whole time.

She smiled and pecked his lips.

Nandini: Nandini promise.

Without any warning he pulled her closer to him and started kissing her. It was a gentle one at start but slowly he started dominating the kiss. He bites her lower lip and enter his tongue inside. His hands caressing her waist while Nandini playing with his hairs but suddenly they a scream which startled them and they immediately got up.

??: Ahhhhhhhh

Even others rushed towards their room because of the scream.

Cabir: Navya what happened? Why did you scream like that?

Manik: What the hell Navya... Why did you screamed so loud?

Navya: Vo... Vo I saw something which I shouldn't.

Mukti: Asa kya dekh liya?

Navya: Vo I came to call Manik and Nandini for dinner but when I opened the door they were kissing each other so I screamed.

Cabir: God I thought you injured yourself or something. Aren't you used to with them kissing like that?

Mukti: Bro you screamed as if you saw them naked... They were just kissing it common.

Manik: (gritting his teeth) Guys I guess you all are talking about us that also in front of us.

Cabir: (fake shock) Ohh shoot we didn't realised that and by the way you were angry at her, isn't it? What were you saying, haaa "Nandini you will regret, I will punish you" is this how you punish?

Manik: Cabir get lost before I get a hold on you.

Alia: Guys we can discuss all this later on in the dining room but first can we eat something I am hungry.

They all went and had their dinner with few talks and pjs.

Manik: Guys I want to say something... Nandini wants to meet her parents tomorrow.

Cabir: You are kidding right? And if this ain't joke then just to let you know I am not allowing her to meet them.

Nandini: Bhai please.

Cabir: Nandini I said no.

Nandini: I will not go alone you all will come with me. Please for me. Please.

After lot of convincing everyone agreed and decided that they will meet them tomorrow morning. They all went in their respective rooms and slept.

Next Morning

Manik's sleep was disturbed by the sun rays falling on his face. The first thing he saw in the morning was Nandini's face which was hidden by the few strands of her hairs falling on her face. He tucked her hairs behind her ears and pecked her forehead. He had waited for morning like this for 3 months where she would be in his arms. He kept on gazing at her until she started stirring in her sleep. After 5 min she woke up and saw Manik staring at her. She blushed.

Manik: Good Morning baby.

Nandini: Good Morning Dadda.

Manik: Lets get you ready for today.

They then went inside the bathroom. Manik was helping Nandini in brushing her teeth while she was playing with water. They then took bath and got ready and went downstairs for their breakfast.

Nandini: Good morning.

Everyone: Good morning.

Dhruv: (side hugged her) Did you sleep well?

She nodded cutely. They then headed towards dinning room.

Nandini: (excited) So what is for breakfast?

She asked while licking her lips. Navya opened the lid and as soon as she saw what's inside her smile falls down.

Nandini: What is this?

Navya: Porridge and then a glass of carrot juice for you.

Nandini: But I am not sick.

Manik: But you are weak so you have to follow this diet. Now stop talking and eat this.

He take spoon full of porridge and brings it in front of her mouth. When she opened her mouth to argue he shoved the spoon in her mouth not giving her chance to speak.

Manik: Sshhh... No more talking.

She then finished everything but even throwed hell lot of tantrums but who can win in front of Manik. They then got ready to go to meet her parents. 

In Living Room.

Abhi: Babydoll keep one thing in mind.. Whatever they say, for us you are our life. You are very precious for us ok?

She nodded with smile and then everyone headed out and sat inside the car. Cabir on the driver seat, Navya on passenger and others settled in the middle and the back row.

The ride was silent than usual. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts thinking what will happen over there. What if they once again hurt Nandini. Manik had hugged Nandini the whole time who was sitting on his laps. Within no time they reached there. Manik carried Nandini and they went inside.

Manik: (coldly) We want to meet Mr and Mrs. Murthy.

The constable immediately recognized them and he took them towards their cell. When they reached their they saw a couple in not so good condition. Nandini signaled Manik to make her stand which he did but had his hold on her shoulder so that she doesn't fall.

Mrs Murthy felt someone's presence she saw them standing there.

NM: (full of hatred) I see someone survived. Anyways why are you all here? To laugh at our condition?

Nandini: Aren't you happy to see your daughter back to life?

NM: Don't call yourself my daughter... I prayed everyday for you to die.

Nandini: Ooo glad to hear that but sadly I guess some else prayer were stronger than yours because of which I am alive today.

ND: Why are you here?

Nandini: I thought now that I woke up from coma why not meet my parents afterall you both must be worried for me right.

ND: (chuckled) Worried? For you? In your dreams... You made our life worst from the day you entered in this world. You are a curse. No one loves you here. You don't deserve to be loved. You just bring darkness in others life. You don't deserve a family.

Nandini: Is it? Sorry to burst your bubble but let me introduce my happily living family to you who loves me more than their life and ya one more thing you know they say that their life brighten because of me.

Everybody was stunned by her savage reply but also so proud of her.

Nandini: And one more thing I came here to show you how happy I am with MY FAMILY. So now that I am done I will leave because I don't want to see your shitty face anymore. At least wash your face with water to look a bit presentable. (back to her innocent nature) Dadda let's go.

Manik carried her and walked away from there. No one said anything in there but as soon as they came out they all hooted and hugged her tightly.

Mukti: Wow Nandu what was that ha? I am still shocked to see that sassy Nandini.

Dhruv: Seriously man I was worried they might hurt her again but you just stunned us.

Nandini: Hehehe thank you thank you... Don't I deserve a reward?

She said while looking at Manik with puppy eyes.

Manik: Ok fine we are going at ice cream parlour but remember only one ice cream.

Nandini: Yayyyyyy!!!!

And they went and enjoyed the rest of the day.

That's all for today. Hope you like it.

What do you think about this chapter?

Please give some suggestions for the next chapter.

If you like this chapter please vote and comment your thoughts.

Will see you all in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.7K 19
A 17 year Unwanted child of His Parents Bearing Torture of His Parents since he was 4 years old He never put his foot out of his house No one Knows W...
I found love By Kanantayal

Mystery / Thriller

72.8K 5.2K 39
Hi everyone, this is my first story so please adjust with me. This story is of a girl who became mature earlier than her age. The girl who carved f...
50.7K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
216K 13.8K 53
#1 in Manan (26/7/20) All of us have crushes once in our lifetime but do they become our life partner? This is a story of Manik and Nandini who in t...