The Bat Pets

By MarilynneCadance1218

You've seen Damian's point of view but what about his animals? What do they do while Damian's away and how do... More

When He's Gone
He's Mad, WE'RE mad.
It Was A Sneeze
I Am So Grateful For My Pets
Sick Of This
Oh My Squirrel!
Being Dogsat Is Hard Work
What Do You Guys Think?
The Takeover Of The Animal Kingdom
Lost In Gotham.
Titan Origin
The Park
Hmm, Peace
The Bad Day
Snow Day
Shop Walk
Tornados And Storms
Christmas Days
Titan The Talker
Chatterbox
Foes And Furries
Tim And Puck
Injured
1,000!!!!!!
The Secret Life.
We Have A Pool?
Movie Night
Raven Into The Moon
Weeeellllll.....YOU DID IT!
Funny Seeing You Here
Groom Day
In The Best Way
This Is The End

Farms

124 7 5
By MarilynneCadance1218

"Where are we going at seven am again?" Tim asked as he looked up from his phone.

Dick looked in the rear view mirror of the car and said "I have a friend who owns a farm and I haven't seen him in forever! He has a brother and little sister who are your ages so I thought it would be nice if you all met!"

Jason snickered and crossed his arms "Oh yeah, you'll get along great!" He said with his voice lasted with sarcasm.

Damian scowled at the back of Jason's head. "And why are you here Todd?"

Jason shrugged "I know the guy too
On days Dick would dissappear we would play poker together."

Titan looked up at Damian and laid his head on Damian's knee, letting out a little whine.

Damian looked down at Titan and pet his head before looking up "How much longer until we arrive?"

Dick smiled and said "Maybe half an hour"

Damian looked back down at Titus and Titan who looked cramped from being in the car for an hour now.

"We need to pull over, they need a walk" He announced.

Jason groaned "Oh come on! Can't they hold it?"

"Do you want them peeing on your fancy leather jacket?" Tim asked. "Pull over Dick"

"Right now? We're ten minutes away from the nearest rest stop." Dick said.

"You're not in the back with them, so you won't be the one peed on!" Tim growled.

"Grayson, if you wish to keep your fancy new car in mint condition I suggest you stop this instant!" Damian snapped.

At that Dick finally turned his blinker on and smoothly guided the car off to the side before parking.

Damian pulled the door open and Titan and Titus jumped out, relieved themselves, and jumped back in.

The rest of the car ride was a jumble of Dick wanting to play every Disney song in th universe in a span of thirty minutes, Jason wondering if he could hide Dick's body in thirty minutes, Tim feeling extra smart because he brought head phones, and Damian really questioning if helping Jason would stain his pride any. Of course, Titan was enjoying the ride by playing eye spy with Titus.

"I spy something blue!" Titan exclaimed happily.

Titus, who didn't really like the car ride all together, looked at Titan and said "You're color blind."

Finally, after what seemed like forever for most of the passangers, they pulled down the long road drive way and pulled up to a country house and barn.

Jason kicked open the car door and climbed out with a loud "Hallelujah!"

When Damian's door opened the dogs jumped out.

Their noses were attacked by all sorts of smells they hardly recognized.

"I smell Bat Cow!" Titus exclaimed but Titan was already chasing after the chickens who were wandering the roads.

"Hey birds! Do you know Jerry the Turkey?" Titan exclaimed as he barked at the birds that flocked and made all sorts of panicky clucking noises.

"Richard!" A man called as he walked out of the house.

Dick looked up and grinned "Hey Patrick!" they met each other with a hug and Jason smirked and nodded at Patrick.

"You look tanned" Jason said.

Patrick laughed and ran his hand through his brown hair "Yep, living on a farm will do that to you!"

Damian walked over to Patrick and looked him up and down, taking in the jeans, loose shirt, and freckled face.

He seemed to inwardly sigh before he put his hand out "I am Damian" He says.

Patrick laughed and shook his hand. "Gee, Richard talks about you all the time! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Damian makes a little 'tt' sound before saying "Maybe"

Patrick turns to the house where an older boy and younger girl walk over. The girl was wearing overalls and her brown hair was in a bun. The boy also had overalls and had his hands in his pockets, he lacked the brown hair and attack of freckles and instead had blonde hair and a big brown birthmark on his chin.

Tim stood next to Damian and muttered "You get the girl, I'll get the boy."

Damian scowled and was about to say something but Patrick gestured to the kids "This is Annie and Puck. Annie is ten and Puck is sixteen, I'm assuming they'll get along well together" He said it more to Dick who smiled and nodded.

Dick looked at Damian and gave him a 'be nice for stars sake' look. "Yeah, Damian would love to hang out with Annie!" Dick exclaimed happily.

Patrick laughed then turned "Well, we'll let them talk. I think I have some beers in the fridge."

"You had me at "let's leave the brats behind"." Jason said as he followed Patrick inside.

Dick gave Tim and Damian a final look before following in the house.

Tim walked over to Puck and started to talk with him before Puck smiled and seemed to get excited before the two ran off.

"Hey" Annie said as she walked over and crossed her arms with a doubting frown.

"What?" Damian asked as he gave her a look.

She scowled at him and said "Don't even think about calling me Ann, got it?!"

"I had no intentions of even calling you." Damian replied.

Titan saw Annie and ran over. "Hi!" Titan exclaimed as he jumped on her.

He knocked the girl over an do to the floor before licking her.

Damian debated about pulling Titan off or not but he heard Annie giggling.

Annie pushed Titan off enough so she could sit on her knees.

"Is this your dog?" She asked as she scratched Titan.

"Oh I like her!" Titan exclaimed before his leg started to thump.

"Yes, his name is Titan" Damian answered.

Damian watched curiously before the girl finally stopped and stood back up to brush her pant legs off.

She turned to Damian with a smile, revealing her dimples.

"I like Titan! He's really sweet!" Annie said with a smile.

"Do you have dogs?" Damian asked.

Annie nodded "Oh yes! They're in the barn though come on!"

She ran over to the barn and Damian followed with Titan by his legs.

She opened the barn door and three collies ran out.

"Hi!" A collie exclaimed.

"Hey!" Titan grinned.

"Howdy!" Another exclaimed.

"Hello!" Titan replied.

"What's up?"

"I don't even know!" Titan laughed as they all jumped around each other.

Annie giggled again "I think they all like Titan."

"Of course they do, Titan is amazing" Damian said proudly.

Annie pointed at the three follies and said "This is Rock, Paper, and Scissors! They're all siblings!"

The dogs all started sniffing each other when Titan gasped "Have You met Titus?!"

"No! Who is he?" Rock asked.

"Another dog?" Scissors and Paper asked.

"Yeah come on!" Titan yelled before running off, the three running after him.

The rest of the day Titus and Titan played with the collies while Annie and Damian talked.

Damian than found out she was very competitive and they had many competitions. One of their favorite competitions was archery. She was actually very good and they had a long competition with that.

Around noon Patrick called them back for lunch but Tim and Puck were absent.

"Where's Tim?" Dick asked.

Damian frowned "I haven't seen Drake since we got here."

Annie elbowed Damian's arm and said "Hey, can you eat upside down?"

Damian scoffed and rolled his eyes "Of course I can eat upside down."

"Doubtful" Annie said with an eye roll.

Damian's cheeks heated with slight anger and he grabbed his sandwich and stood up.

"Come on, I'll prove it." He huffed as he walked outside.

Annie grabbed a glass of tea and followed him outside where they climbed the wooden fence.

Damian leans backwards and dangled by his knees then started to eat his sandwich.

Annie set her glass down and watched as Damian finished his sandwich.

"I stand corrected." She said with a nod "But can you drink upside down?"

That part didn't blow over too well. It ended with Damian getting a face full of sweet tea and lemon while Annie fell off the gate laughing.

Later, they found the dogs and found out they had all found some sort of poop, or dead animal because their fur was coated with something that smelled worse than anything.

Jason suggested that they gave the dogs a bath before the ride home.

Annie and Damian then took on the task of washing five dogs with a hose and some dish soap.

Annie went chasing the collies while Damian got Titus cleaned but had a more than difficult time with Titan who tried to get away at every cost.

An hour later Annie and Damian laid on the porch floor, trying to dry themselves off.

Titan shook his fur out and went back to playing with the collies that showed him the sheep and chickens.

At the end of the day they were ready to head home.

"Where is Tim? I haven't seen him all day!" Dick exclaimed as he stood next to the car looking around.

Patrick frowned "I haven't seen Puck either."

Jason shrugged "It's truly a mystery"

Everyone looked at him suspiciously as he casually sipped a can of soda.

"I'm here!" Tim's breathless voice said.

Everyone turned and saw Tim, covered head to toe in mud and leaves. Behind him was Puck who looked like all he had was a few grass stains and scraped arms. Their hair was messy, and they looked like they had just rolled over the entire property.

Jason snorted and laughed so hard that Titan thought something happened so he got all excited again and the collies decided to be excited too.

"What happened?!" Dick and Patrick exclaimed.

Tim and Puck shared a look and exhaled "Uh, nothing" Puck muttered.

"You don't want to know." Tim added before attempting to climb into the car.

"No! No! No!" Dick said as he grabbed Tim's arm and pulled him back "You're getting a hose down before getting in this car with me!"

Damian turned to Annie and said "Well, you are a good opponent and if I ever require your assistance I'll think about an alliance."

"I'll think about it too." She says with a shrug "But until than want to be pen pals?"

Damian nodded curtly. "Yes, I suppose it would be a good idea to keep in contact."

"Well good bye partner!" Paper said happily as he sniffed Titus.

Titus and sniffed him back and said "Goodbye!"

Titan licked Scissors who smiled and liked him back "Well, I'll see you later" She said with a smile.

Titan's tail wagged a little harder as he climbed back into the car.

Rock barked at the car as they drove away after Tim had gotten cleaned up.

"So, are you going to tell me what you did all day Tim?" Dick asked as he looked in the rear view mirror.

Tim cleared his throat and awkwardly fiddled with the cord on his headphones.

"Forget it Dickie" Jason said as he turned the radio on. The first song that turned on was 'We Don't Talk About Bruno'

"IT WAS MY WEDDING DAY!" Dick started.

"IT WAS OUR WEDDING DAY!" Jason chorused.

"Oh great." Damian muttered. "Stupid Disney fans."

Titan looked at Tim and stared at him for a long time. Tim finally looked down at a Titan who said "Why couldn't I come with you?"

Tim couldn't understand Titan but he felt like maybe Titan knew about the day he had.

Helloooooo!!! Sorry if the animals weren't in this story much but I got carried away with the humans😂 If you want to know what shinenagins Tim did all day just say so in the comments otherwise I'm gonna move on! Thanks for reading! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Closer By Rain

Fanfiction

234K 7.2K 20
Bat Family book! Damian and Bruce have a big argument where Bruce kicks Damian out! With nowhere else to go, Damian turns to Jason. See how they bond...
234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
33K 2K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...
645K 19K 47
{Book 1 in The Demon Twins Series} What if Damian actually had a twin? Someone, who is similar yet different from Damian Wayne. His sister the stress...