His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 84

3.1K 220 133
By dionnes_tapes

HOSEOK

Hoseok knew that dealing with Rico wouldn't be easy. But he had some down time, maybe about a day in some hours, to come up with another solution.

Since last night (the night of him meeting with Rico) he had been throwing himself into hours of work. Wether it be with legal activity or illegal activity, checking on the movements of Sik's men to ensure that shit was going smoothly - hoseok had been deeply involved.

It served as a great distraction in all honesty. He has a lot going on right and. It was better to think while being active so that he didn't sit and go insane.

Hoseok sat on a stool in the kitchen near the island with his laptop sitting on the surface. He actually poured himself a glass of whiskey and along with that sparked up a nice, heft blunt while working

Surprisingly, the apartment had been silent. Usually trinity would be lingering around and asking questions to make sure he was alright. But all day she had been cooped up in the room, talking on the phone with Michelle or something.

Hoseok wasn't upset because it gave him some extra work time alone.

A light patter of paws hitting the flooring let's hoseok know that Oreo was near by. Reluctantly licking his lips, hoseok looked towards the floor to confirm that Oreo was in fact sitting there looking up at him.

"What's up, O dog?" Hoseok asked the puppy.

Oreo barked and his tail wagged. Hoseok kissed his teeth, knowing that trinity was probably coming around the corner too since Oreo was here.

"You wanna go for a walk?" Hoseok asked. He knew Oreo was probably ready to go outside.

Trinity rounds the corner with her phone up to her ear and the leash in hand. Hoseok knew she was ready to take him out for a walk which meant he didn't have to do it. But he might still join in since he had been sitting up by the laptop all morning.

"Girl yeah I seen that on Instagram. But i might not go since I don't know nobody like that."

Hoseok tuned trinity out as she talked on the phone. He picked up his glass and took a slow sip as he watched his laptop. Watching the graphs and amounts change as his stocks worked their magic. Knowing that everything was going beautifully with that, hoseok logged off and shut his laptop.

"Well see about that and I'll get back to you, bae. Okay?"

Spinning around on his stool he could catch a glimpse of trinity hooking the leash on to Oreo's collar before picking it up.

"Talk to you later. Love you!" She ends her calls just as she always did with Michelle, before stuffing the phone into her sweatpants pocket.

"I see you finally decided to come out the room." He teased.

Trinity giggled and tightened her grip on the leash as she turned to look at hoseok.

"I see you finally decided to close that laptop." She threw back. "You wanna come with? I was just about to take Oreo out for a walk."

"Nah. I think im gonna go lay down. Im a little tired." Hoseok said. And as if on que, he yawned right after.

"Oh...well we'll be back in just a minute. He probably just wanna sniff grass anyways he don't care about using the bathroom."

"Take your time." Hoseok nods towards the door.

Trinity left a few seconds later, leaving him sitting alone in the kitchen. So far he knew that tomorrow night Sik would be busy with a meeting at club in the city. So meeting tomorrow night was a no go.

But what hoseok could do was hit Sik up tomorrow morning and give him a final and carefully thought out answer. He realized a lot after the brief conversation with Rico, and he figured he knew exactly what he needed to do.

A few minutes later, trinity returns back from walking the puppy. Hoseok was laying down but he could hear her turning Oreo loose and of course the puppy went wild the minute he got back inside.

Laying in bed ready for Trinity to come back in and nap with him, hoseok stretched his arms behind his head and eye balled her as she came in. Trinity took off her jacket and slides. She slipped into their bathroom and washed her hands before going back and climbing into bed.

"So I have some news." Trinity said.

"That's never good." Hoseok teased, turning on his pillow and facing her.

Trinity twirled one of her braids between her fingers as she stared down at him.

"What's the news, baby?"

"Mimi told me that a home girl of hers having a party bus tomorrow night and she asked if I wanted to go with her to it. I said yeah because I've never been on a party bus for one and for two, I think it'll be fun."

Hoseok sighed. Why was she so obsessed with partying? He would be lying if he were to say he didn't miss the chill trinity that loved staying in bed all day everyday and was repulsed by the thought of partying.

"Why Mimi gotta know everybody in the damn city? Do Jimin know she going?" Hoseok questioned.

"Of course he does." Trinity said.

"And he just gonna let her go?" Hoseok asked as if it was so absurd and abnormal.

"Uh...duh? Because Jimin is her husband and not her father. He can't tell her where she can and can't go and I respect him for letting his wife have a life of her own." Trinity said.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, noticing that she was getting at something.

"What you trying to say? That I stop you from living your own life?" He asked.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm trying to say. I come to you about these things because I want you to support me. A simple 'yes baby you deserve to go out and have fun' would be nice. But you always love to make it seem like I can't do anything and I don't need your approval, hoseok."

"I do want you to go out and have fun. But it's also dangerous for you."

"That's not my fault." Trinity said.

Hoseok sighed. This was utterly useless and he refused to have another argument with her over this. She was right. She was grown and could do very well so whatever she pleased. Hoseok wouldn't sweat it anymore.

"Okay. Go on the party bus. Have fun." He said, turning his back to her and closing his eyes. He was tired.

It was quiet after he said that and honestly, he was thankful. Trinity was driving him crazy with this shit. It was like she wanted attention and she just kept bringing it up in efforts to pull a reaction out of him.

It was silly. But he would be the bad one for blowing up on her. So hoseok just held his tongue.

"It's just a party bus. I won't get into anything else and you know I'll be back. I feel like you don't trust me or you think I'm irresponsible." She continued.

Hoseok sighed deeply, fixing his pillow under his head. She just kept going and going and going.

"You always leave out and I never have a say so over that. I get it's for work but it's still going out nonetheless. To clubs, strip clubs, out of town and all. But when I want to step out and do something I'm instantly wrong."

"You nagging me." Hoseok said with a warning tone. Seconds later he felt her pull the blankets further to her side so that she was covered.

"Whatever. I knew you wouldn't listen." She mumbled.

________

The next day, there was a slight difference in the air.

Hoseok woke up later than usual. But he still made it his business to call Sik.

They talked and came to terms with what was best. And what was best at the moment was getting Rico to either testify against one of the guys, pat the Kendrick's or get Rico to take the fall.

It was complex and a heavy load to take on but atleast the options had been narrowed down to three.

When night fell upon them, trinity pranced from out of the bathroom wearing a tight black dress and heels. She styled her braids and put on her makeup. And hoseok didn't say a word.

"Michelle's picking me up. Haylee's going with since Raven couldn't make it." She said.

Hoseok didn't say anything back. He sat on the bed rolling a blunt and keeping to himself. Undoubtedly, she had pissed him off and he didn't even want to talk to her.

It wasn't because she wanted to get out and have fun. It was because she wasn't listening to him when he tried to tell her that the only reason he was so strict about these things, was because of the shit he had going on.

He wasn't completely nonchalant. He wasn't nonchalant at all when it came to trinity. Best believe he would still have his men on watch while she enjoyed her night. But what he wouldn't do was kiss her ass and double back on what he said.

Things were dangerous out here for the both of them but he couldn't and wouldn't hold her back. If she wanted to prove a point then she could do so. Hoseok was tired.

"Do you like my outfit? I switched because the other one made me look a bit...thicker? I'm gaining weight." Trinity rambled. "Plus it's only a party bus I doubt I'm going to be doing much anyways."

Hoseok didn't even spare her a glance. "Whatever you think."

He side eyed her to catch a reaction. She looked hurt. Good. He wanted her to feel that hurt. She looked beautiful and she knew it. But as always, she wanted his approval and opinion. Yet when he gave it she would get pissed.

"O-okay well...I'll be back a bit after midnight. I'll call you."

"Do you." Hoseok mumbled as he dusted his pants off.

Trinity sighed. Hoseok heard her phone vibrate. Assuming it was Michelle texting her or something since she was getting picked up, hoseok didn't worry his nerves.

"I'll see you later." Trinity said softly as she left the room.

"Later." Hoseok says dryly.

3RD PERSON

"I'm tellin' you Mimi, he was so uninterested in anything I had to say. I asked him if he liked my dress and he said 'whatever you think'. Like what?"

"That's so unlike him." Michelle says. "You look sexy, girl."

"Right? I'm starting to think he talking to other bitches. It's either he's highly interested in me or he's incredibly annoyed by me these days."

"I doubt he talking to other girls. I would gut him like a fucking fish if he were to ever cheat on you. Maybe he just have a lot on his plate but that's no reason for him to be treating you like that."

"Honestly. And for what? All because I said I want to live my life?" Trinity mumbled, reapplying some lip gloss as they whipped into the lot where the party bus was at. Everybody had met there. Plenty of cars were lined up. People walked on to the double decker party bus and Haylee who had followed behind them, parked next to them.

"Don't let it get to your head girl. Just come on and let's have us a real good time bringing in the new year. I can't wait to shake some ass on a bad bitch." Michelle said, turning off the car.

She was right. Trinity needed to let go of the boy problems and instead have fun.

They got out of the car just as Haylee got out of hers. Shockingly, Raven stepped out with her. Both of them looked cute in their club attire.

"What the hell is this? I thought you bailed on us." Michelle said to Raven.

"I'm sorry I changed my mind last minute. I thought Suga wouldn't be there to look after Mila tonight but he didn't have to handle business so I decided to come." Raven said.

"Well we're glad you did. Trinity need to surround herself with good energy."

"Why? What happened, trin?" Haylee asked, being a concerned older sister figure.

"Just boy troubles." Trinity smiled eventhough she was dying inside.

"Well let it go at the door girl. They ain't here now." Raven said, patting Trinity's shoulder as they boarded the bus.

Time seemed to fly by...

From the minute they got on the party bus, things had become a blur. A glorious, fun, colorful blur. And Trinity didn't mind. In fact, she loved it.

'Ho don't run up,
If you broke and in my business then just shut up,
I invested in my body bitch I'm done up
I look good I like to fuck him when the sun up'

Trinity didn't stop screaming the lyrics at the top of her lungs. Baby sitting an entire bottle of Malibu rum after taking a few shots during a mini drinking game. She was drunk admittedly, and everyone knew. But then again damn near every guest was as well.

While dancing around the minimal spacing in the section, trinity accidentally trips over a guy who was sitting down on the leather wrap around seat.

"Sorry." She giggled shyly, standing back up on her own two feet with slightly wobbly legs.

The light skinned guy licked over his lips and smiled kindly. He had dreads and a few grills and tats. He was cute and all but trinity of course wasn't interested. However, she was drunk and tended to be flirty when in this state. Luckily though, Haylee came to the rescue.

"You good, ma." He says. "Look cute too." He added.

Trinity gasped. "Really?" She slurred. "T-thank youuuu. You look cute tooooo." She dragged.

The guy laughed and turned to his friend who was also eyeing trinity down with amusement.

Haylee sighed. "Trinity girl I think you had enough." She said, pulling trinity away from the guys.

"Enough of what?" Trinity asked.

"Enough of that Malibu and shots. You drunk as hell."

"I'm not drunk." Trinity denied, shaking her head.

"Really? Touch the tip of your nose." Haylee said.

Trinity drug her finger up to touch the tip of her nose. Haylee was convinced all up until trinity went cross eyed and started making funny faces while doing so.

"Just as I thought. Tipsy, but you not all that drunk." Haylee said.

She dragged them back over to the section where Raven and Michelle were. Michelle too was tipsy and Raven had been loosening up. The party bus was now about to turn into the lot after some hours of rolling. After that, most people were planning on hitting up the club afterwards.

Trinity carelessly plopped down on Michelle's lap and caught her breath. Michelle didn't mind.

"So what's the move after this? I was thinking we could hit the club." Michelle said.

"Shit I'm down." Raven shrugged.

"Me too." Trinity said. She knew that she told hoseok she would be back right after the party bus but she didn't care. He didn't either apparently.

"Where would we go though? Y'all ain't twenty one yet." Haylee pointed out, being the more sensible one.

"I know a few clubs doing specials tonight since it's basically still the beginning of the year. We have a shot at getting into plenty of em."

"Yeah. And plus I used to work at a few clubs. I made good friends with the owners I'm sure I can get y'all into atleast two twenty one and up." Raven said.

The last trinity had ever been to a club was when she went to a club on the strip. But it was an 18 and up club so did it really count as a legit one?

There was the distant memory of that time she and Michelle snuck into a club to follow up behind hoseok and Namjoon. But besides that, this was new to trinity.

Still though, she wanted to experience it.

"Okay. Work your magic then, ray." Michelle laughed as the bus came to a stop. Once they got off, it was safe to say that their night didn't end for awhile.

And Trinity was wayyyy past the curfew she had set for herself to return home back to hoseok...

-
A/n: okayyyy party girls😩

Hoseok about to be P I S S E D

I might double update just to feed y'all some drama lmaooo. But this chapter gotta reach a certain amount of votes for me to publish the next chapter tonight.

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.
1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...