His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 83

3.1K 163 204
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Uh, I am in terrible need of a girls night out." Trinity mumbled as she chatted on the phone with Michelle.

Oreo sitting on her lap as she rubbed at his fur and stared at the tv screen. She had been laying down in bed, her legs crossed wearing nothing but one of Hoseok's hoodies and boy shorts. Waiting for him to come home.

"Bitch me too. I was just talking to Jimin about it. But where we gon go?"

"I don't know. I just want to bring in the new year."

Trinity knew that their places were limited since they were still nineteen. But it was the new year and a lot of spots were doing special nights where 18 and older were welcomed into the clubs and allowed to have drinks.

On top of that, Trinity didn't want to do anything too out of the box. But she still wanted to have fun with her bestfriend and bring in the new year.

"You know Raven used to be a bartender. Maybe she had some connections." Trinity suggested.

"Oop- that's right. Raven and Haylee can come along. They both responsible and plus I miss them. It'll be fun and the guys won't be on our asses if they attend."

One thing trinity knew was that Hoseok would flip his shit regardless. But she was grown now and he had no say so in where she could or couldn't go.

"Okay well this weekend let's do something. All four of us." Trinity said.

"Sounds like a plan. Imma call you back though, babes. I'm trying to put Uriah to bed." Michelle said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you guys later. Love you."

"We love you too. Byeeee." Michelle sang before they got off the phone.

Trinity sighed and placed the phone next to her on the bed. She looked down at oreo and rubbed behind his ears.

"Where is your daddy?" She mumbled, referring to hoseok.

Just as she said this, the front door opened.

"Oop- speak of the devil." Trinity said. She stared at the door. A few seconds later, hoseok came in. His keys jiggling in his hand as he looked at the bed.

"What's up ma." He greeted.

"Hey." Trinity said lightly.

"Why you up?" He asked her. Trinity shrugged.

"Nothing...just on the phone with Michelle." She said.

"What y'all talked about? How's Uriah?" Hoseok questioned.

"He's doing good. Bad as hell but he's alright. I was thinking we could get him one weekend." Trinity said.

"Yeah. One weekend when I'm not busy we can keep him. Maybe go out or something." Hoseok suggested.

"That sounds nice..." Trinity drifted.

To be honest, despite what she said earlier about being grown, she was scared to ask hoseok about going out.

Okay don't get her wrong, Trinity didn't need hoseok approval. But it would feel better checking with him first before hand therefore he knew where she was.

"I was also thinking that one weekend I could go out with the girls..." she said, looking up through her lashes to catch his reaction.

Hoseok raised a brow as he hoisted his gun from his waistband and checked it in front of the dresser.

"Go out where?" He asked.

"I don't know." Trinity said.

"Yeah but you atleast have an idea. So let me know what's up." Hoseok said, placing his gun on the dresser before turning around and leaning against the dresser. He crossed his arms and waited for her to answer.

"I don't know...maybe to like a night club or somethin'? It won't be anything too much because me and Michelle can't do all the extra. Plus I know just like you'll want me home at a reasonable time Jimin will want Michelle back. And Raven and Haylee will be with us so it'll be fine." Trinity rambled.

Hoseok just stared at her. He knew he couldn't keep her on a leash. She wasn't his pet so that was a no go.

But what he could do was make sure she didn't show her ass. He knew she would be on this shit the minute she mentioned in Hawaii that she wanted to do things differently this year.

He wanted her to have fun but with everything going on he knew he would need to be a little tough.

"I'll think about it." Hoseok said.

Trinity got an attitude instantly. She gently removed Oreo from her lap and sat up from the headboard.

"You can think about it all you want but if you say no that doesn't mean that I'll stop myself from going out, hoseok."

Hoseok sighed and massaged his forehead. He really wasn't in the mood to hear all that tonight. He would just hit her with that "okay baby" and go get in the shower. He wasn't about to entertain her tonight.

He had a long day and the last thing we needed was this. But he wouldn't blow up on her. Instead, he would just deny her that attention she so desperately wanted at the moment.

"Okay baby." He said. "Anything else?"

Trinity rolled her eyes. "No because ion need you 'thinking about it'." She said smartly.

Hoseok nodded, keeping his cool. "Alright. Im gonna go take a shower." He said.

"You do that." Trinity remarked. Hoseok kissed his teeth and took himself and his clothes into the bathroom before closing the door.

Trinity frowned as she watched the door. That was...weird. Usually he put up more of a fight.

Trinity didn't know if she should be scared of relieved...

_______

The next morning when trinity woke up, she noticed that Hoseok wasn't in bed next to her. She called out to him and he never responded. And after looking around the whole apartment she concluded that he wasn't there.

Trinity sighed and picked up her phone.

Where are you?

She bit her lip as she waited for his response which came a minute or two later.

My Hobi❤️: I needed to take care of something super early. I'll be back in another hour or so. I locked up for you and left my card in case you need something.

Trinity smacked her lips.

Why didn't you wake me?

My Hobi❤️: You looked pretty sleeping.

"He tryna butter me up." Trinity mumbled.

K. See you later I guess.

He seen the message but didn't respond. Trinity waited, but another message never came. Instead, she got a call.

Trinity answered and placed it on speaker. He started to talk without saying hello or anything.

"Listen I know you want to have a attitude and shit but go play with somebody else. I'm handling business and I can't be texting back and forth with you on this stupid shit. Go sit the fuck down somewhere. Stupid lookin ass."

Trinity frowned.

"Who gotta attitude? Im confused." She said. "And if anybody stupid looking it's you. Fat forehead having ass." Trinity fired back.

"Don't play."

"Look all I'm saying is why you ain't tell me you was leaving."

"Because you was sleeping, trinity. Anymore questions?"

Trinity debated on wether or not she should ask him to bring her some waffles and ice cream back. She had been having a sweet tooth for this past week. Craving sugar along with some other things.

"Can you bring me some ice cream and waffles back?" She asked. "From that diner I like. The ones with chocolate chips."

"You have your own car." Hoseok chuckled. Trinity shrugged.

"I don't feel like leaving plus you already out." She said. Hoseok sighed. He would be going out of his way but that's alright.

"Okay crybaby. I love you and I'll see you when I get back home. Alright mama?"

"Alright. I love you too." Trinity said softly. They waited a few more seconds before getting off the phone. It was funny how fast her mood had changed but hoseok did that to her.

She sighed and plopped back down on the bed, deciding that she would lay back down until he got back.

Meanwhile on Hoseok's end, about ten minutes later he was pulling up to an abandoned park. This wasn't the most ideal place to meet but it was convenient since Rico was busy and not only that, it was decked off and perfect.

Rico seen Hoseok's dodge whip up. He stood up straight from the fence he had been leaning against. He was dressed down in black. His black hoodie over his head as he walked towards the car and hopped in.

Hoseok looked over as the door closed. Rico got comfortable in the passenger seat. Hoseok sighed.

"What's up man?" He asked.

"What's up." Rico gave a head nod. Hoseok didn't know how to start. He had given Sik his answer but it was stupid to do so before asking Rico first. It was backwards and hoseok didn't do bad business.

"How's everything looking?" Rico asked.

"It's...it's looking. It's a way out of all this but we need all hands in to make shit happen." Hoseok said.

Rico nodded. "What's needs to happen?"

"So I talked to a friend of mine and we agreed on the same thing. All they want is for the killer to come forward. We think that whoever did it should get this shit cleared and turn themselves in. Pleading guilty in court is the best bet."

Rico was calm. Calm because he knew he wasn't the killer.

"Okay? That's all?" He asked.

"I wish it was." Hoseok said.

Rico kissed his teeth. "Look, if it's something that you need to say then fucking say it." He was short tempered. Just like hoseok. So of course, hoseok didn't take too kindly to that.

"Don't speak to me like that. I'll have your fucking tongue dangling on that fence. Watch your tone." Hoseok said.

"Look boss I apologize but this all has me on edge. I mean why am I being told this? I'm not the killer-"

"But you're the closest thing to it, Rico." Hoseok said shushing him instantly. "We need this. The most you'll have is eight years. Ten years tops. No bail but it's fine. You can do that."

"No. I can't. I have a sick grandmother and a little sister to take care of. I can't be taking the downfall for an irresponsible bastard who couldn't control himself on the scene. Fuck that."

"Rico-"

"No man! I'm not going back to prison, I don't give a fuck for how long. The last time I left everything went to shit. I can't risk that again all because of some asshole who murdered a rich white kid. He stole from us. Why is everybody losing their shit over his death rather than focusing on what he did wrong and all the skeletons in his closet?!"

"He was an heir, Rico-"

"I don't fucking care. I need to think about me. Feel how you want to feel about it but that's what I stand on." Rico says with finality before getting out of the car and slamming the door.

Hoseok watched as the boy walked away, feeling a heavy weight settle down on his shoulders.

He didn't want to add extra stress on to things but that's how things were turning out.

"Fuck." He cursed, starting up his car before speeding away.

He didn't know what his next step would be. And that was the scary part...

-
A/n: Rico face claim :)

Excuse any mistakes <3 this was a filler but we did get some more conflict. On top of that, this book is almost at 100k (with just ten thousand more reads lmaoo) so in honor of it hitting 90k I might update again tonight.

Either way, get ready to party because trinity about to be on her hot girl ish😭

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
14K 560 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!πŸ–€ π–π‘πšπ­ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...