His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 82

3.4K 161 103
By dionnes_tapes

A/n: forgot to include it last chapter butttt, this is Hobi and Trin's Hawaii Vacay aesthetic <3

3RD PERSON

"Uhhh, I missed this bed." Trinity sighed, collapsing on the cold soft sheets of their bed in their bedroom.

"Me too." Hoseok agreed, sitting down next to her body.

It was 7 am and they had just reached the house after an eight hour flight. Hoseok was tired as hell and it seemed as if sleeping on the jet only made him ten times more tired.

He knew that his rest could not and would not last for long. They would be going to pick up Oreo from her parents later on and it would be a lot of back and forth.

Trinity had cleaned the house before they left so that was one less thing she needed to worry about. However, it would be a piece of work putting away all of their clothes and going to drop of the souvenirs that they had purchased for their loved ones while in Hawaii.

"I think I want to make us a slide show or movie. With all of our pictures and videos from vacation." Trinity said.

Hoseok hummed. "Will you be including our sex tape too?" He questions.

Trinity gasped to conceal her laughter as she
Slapped his shoulder. "Hoseok!" She shrieks.

"What? It's a yes or no question." Hoseok chuckled.

Trinity sighed. "I...I planned on showing that to my parents and our friends." Trinity said, her cheeks becoming warm.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Then nah. Nah don't do it."

"I can always just make us a video to keep to ourselves..." Trinity proposed, looking up at him through her thick lashes.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Hoseok teased, gripping her chin and stroking her skin with his thumb. Trinity breathed shakily, nodding in submission.

"I w-would." She stutters.

Hoseok gripped tighter and yanked a bit causing her head to jerk. Trinity whimpered and closed her eyes, crumbling.

In all honesty....she didn't know what was wrong with her.

During their vacation she realized a lot of things about herself sexuality wise. She was extremely fucking submissive which, everybody knew. On top of that her sex drive had been through the roof. She didn't mind a good straightening from hoseok. The same night as the day they fucked by the pool, they went at it like animals. And she didn't complain.

They made more videos and said some...questionable things. But it was sexy and fun and Trinity loved it. During their touring she could embarrassingly admit that she even looked a few women's way, daydreaming about doing things with them and hoseok that she had never even thought about...

And Trinity wasn't into women. So she was confused on where these emotions had come from. But in her defense the women were gorgeous.

She would never tell hoseok that though.

"I think we can make a few more before turning it into a slideshow. But the idea is cute, princess." He remarks, bending down to kiss her lips before letting go of her chin.

Trinity nodded and turned her attention elsewhere.

Later on that morning, they went and got Oreo and gave her parents their gifts from Hawaii. They stayed and had breakfast there as well before going on about their business.

Hoseok had a meeting to attend this evening so he couldn't do a lot of fooling around. While trinity focused on getting things back in order around the apartment, he got ready for the meeting.

By the time evening hit he was ready to take the drive and meet Sik.

"Already? We just got back." Trinity pouted, holding on tightly to hoseok as if he would fly away at any second.

"I know sweetheart but it's important. Tomorrow you'll have me all to yourself." He said. He wasn't too certain about that but he needed to give her some form of assurance.

"I guess...I just miss you so much when you leave." Trinity said, standing on the tips of her toes to kiss his soft lips before stepping back.

"I miss you when I leave too but it's my job." He said.

"I know." Trinity mumbled. "I'll ... get dinner started while you're out."

"Sounds good. I love you. Oh, and don't open this door for anybody okay?" He said.

"Love you too and we don't get visitors so I'm confused on why you're telling me that." Trinity chuckled, watching his legs as he walked out of the door.

"I'm just saying. It's late and you know how people act. Don't open this door and if somebody does happen to pop up, you call me."

"Hoseok you're scaring me..." Trinity said. Hoseok smiled softly. "I'm sorry baby. I just need you to get it through your head. I'll be back." He said.

She watched him leave, feeling a little uneasy about what he had just said. It scared her the way he was talking and that had just came out the blue.

Was hoseok caught in the middle of something? She hoped not, knowing the dangers that it would bring. She closed and locked the door. Standing there trying to process it all.

They had just came back home and already shit was getting weird...

_______

"I think you should convince Rico to turn himself in."

Hoseok stared at Sik with a confused expression. He couldn't believe that those words had even left Sik's mouth just now.

No way would hoseok get one of his men to snitch on themselves and get thrown in jail. If anything, that made hoseok look like a pussy. That made him look bad. He didn't look like a leader when he did that but rather, a wimp.

"There's got to be another way." He shook his head in disapproval. Sik sighed.

"I'm afraid not. Getting Rico to plead guilty in court it's our best bet. It gets the Kendrick's off your back and let's them know that you didn't do it directly. Yes, they'll want something in return for Ethan's murder but atleast they'll stop following your loved ones and sniffing for blood. The most they'll want it money. A truce."

Hoseok licked over his lips, staring at the wall behind Sik. A big portrait of his family was on that wall. Himself, his wife and their twin sons. Hoseok wondered how Sik was about to make such dangerous shit when he had a whole family at home.

That was powerful. Being able to be dangerous with children and a delicate wife.

"I can't do that to Rico. He's more loyal to me than any of those fucks. He watched after my lady while I was gone numerous of times and he never tried to sell me out for a dollar. I can't let him see his downfall so early on."

Sik narrowed his eyes, leaning up on the desk and clasping his hands together.

"Hoseok do you fucking hear yourself right now? You're basically saying that you would rather risk your life and keep Ethan's actual killer out of jail instead of getting this shit done and letting him plead guilty in court. You have way more to lose than he does."

Hoseok clenched his jaw. He didn't know why. He just couldn't do that to Rico. He was a good guy, all about his business. He had a sick grandmother and a little sister to worry about. He was...a great guy. But he did play a huge part in killing Ethan. The actual killer had ran off and hoseok couldn't touch him. Rico was the closest and best thing to the actual suspect. The actual killer.

And Sik was right. Hoseok did have a lot to lose. He couldn't get thrown in jail. He would go crazy, leaving trinity behind and only being able to keep tabs on her from a fucking prison.

"And what does that make me look like, huh? A fuckin' pussy? I don't look like a real man doing that shit. I look like a wimp." Hoseok gritted.

Sik rolled his eyes. "Jesus fuckin' Christ do you hear yourself?! You would look like and actually be someone with sense if you avoid getting thrown in jail for years on top of years. You have people out here that needs you. Sure, Rico had a sick grandmother and a little sister to live for but look at the bigger picture. If you leave them this entire operation of yours loses it's glue and collapses."

Hoseok listened carefully. He didn't want to admit that with each word Sik said, he was persuaded. Persuaded to meet up with Rico and discuss having him plead guilty in court.

"Think about Trinity." Sik said.

Hoseok looked at him, an ice cold look in his eyes.

"Don't fucking bring her in this." He said.

"I'm not bringing her into anything. I'm just saying. She'd be crushed if you were to leave her. She's vulnerable and she needs you here with her. She'll go crazy if you went to prison."

Hoseok massaged his temples. It felt as if he were being pulled into different directions. Being tugged and shrugged around. He couldn't think straight.

He didn't want to do that to Rico. But Sik was right. He was fucking right.

Hoseok knew he couldn't beat himself up about it because hoseok wasn't the one that killed Ethan. It wasn't like he was putting the blame on somebody else. But he was doing something...wrong. Atleast that's what it felt like.

"How many years would he be facing?" Hoseok asked.

Sik clicked his tongue and made a hand motion. "I don't know. Maybe about...eight to ten years?"

"Eight to ten years?!" Hoseok yelled.

"Lower your voice." Sik mumbled. Hoseok blew out a heavy breath.

"Look...you have time to think about this. I just want you to learn that doing what's best for you does not make you any less of a man. You're a good man, Hoseok. I wouldn't have you as a partner had you not been."

Sik stared down at the sleek mahogany desk. Yet, another picture of Sik's family sat there.

He was a good man. Family oriented and he stood tall on loyalty. He never led hoseok in the right direction. He just wanted hoseok to get out of that block boy mentality and realize that he was on different things now.

Shit like this happened everyday in the mafia. Hoseok was over Rico and if Rico really was loyal he would take that downfall and come back harder than ever, ready to help hoseok all over again.

Hoseok wasn't scared but he knew he wouldn't want anyone fucking over him like this. He was trying to put himself into Rico's shoes...

"Think about it. Give me a call tomorrow and we can go from there. But this year I'm not fucking dragging this on. I'm sick of dealing with it and I know you are too."

Hoseok felt like a child getting scolded. He cleared his throat and sat up in his seat.

"I'll have a decision by tomorrow evening." Hoseok said. Sik nodded briefly and opened his laptop.

"Good. We have some stocks to check up on and after that you're free to go back home to your trinity."

My trinity. Hoseok thought.

Everything was worth it to protect her. She was worth protecting...

Hoseok knew what he needed to do.

-
A/n: short but atleast we peeped something about trinity...👀👀

Excuse any mistakes <3

What y'all think hoseok should do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.1K 11
"I Didn't See You Coming."
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
807K 17.6K 49
Male reader story. follow the misadventures of the I.M.P.s (Immediate Murder Professionals), an assassination company in Hell. The members of I.M.P...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...