Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

Od the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... Více

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Promo
-6-
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨7✨
✨8✨
Important
New Story
✨10✨
✨11✨

✨9✨

1.7K 236 24
Od the_bogummy

Avoid mistakes if any.

07.02.2022

A black colour car stopped infront of a mall and three people got down. They were none other than Nandini, Manik and their princess Aradhya.

"So ready princess?" Asked Manik to which shd excitedly bobbed her head making Nandini chuckle.

They entered inside and directly moved to see which movie is up. There was nothing special so they opted to shop something for themselves.

They came towards Big Bazaar. Entering inside they noticed lot of crowd. Ofcourse, soon Diwali will be there.

"Oh shit! I forget, 10 din baad diwali hai. Manik chalo help me." Nandini said making him open his mouth wide.

"Oh hello! Madam, main yahan apni princess ke sath time spend karne aaya hun not to shop with you. You continue with your shopping me and my princess are going to shop for her." Saying this he pulled Aradhya with him making Nandini stand there with mouth wide open.

Aradhya turned and gave her apologetic smile making her chuckle and mouth 'its okay enjoy your time.'

Nandini turned and started with her diwali shopping. She first went to DIY and bought some decoration stuff.

Here Manik and Aradhya entered into a fun game zone. First they went to play basketball.

"Papa, let me do na." She cribbled as she saw him playing very well. Manik chuckled and let her win the game.

She jumped when she scored more than him. Many people were surprised seeing Manik Malhotra in the game zone. But he cared less about them. For him his princess is most important than anyone.

"Papa let's try that one." She pointed at the dart game. He agreed and stood infront of the target taking the darts.

Manik aimed and it hit the 3rd line making her squeal. Manik laughed and continued to play. Like this he hit 2 more in the 4th line.

Now it was time of Aradhya she came forward and aimed at the target and it hit directly in middle making her jump again in excitement.

"Wow Aru! You are good at it." She gave him sheepish smile and continued to play for second time she hit 3rd line and the 3rd time she hit the 2 line which clearly states she is winner.

They played few more games and decided to buy some stuffs. They came back near the grocery shop.

"Dad, let's have barbeque today." She said he agreed moving to buy some chicken. She went and bought some macaroni, cheese and butter. She looked around until her gaze fell on her favourite thing.

Manik was busy choosing the best chicken, taking it as a chance she slowly moved and picked up 4-5 korean noodles and kept them in the cart.

"Aru, this much will be enough?" He asked turning around to which bobbed her head. He went to keep it in the cart but saw korean noodles he looked up and she gave him sheepish smile and pleaded to buy.

"Fine! But don't blame me if your mother scolds you." He said keeping the chicken in the cart.

"Woh kuch nahi bolengi. Abhi chalo, let's bill it out. Mumma ko bhi dhundana hai. She is alone." She said dragging him with her to the bill counter.

They paid for it and taking their stuff they went to search Nandini. They came down and saw Nandini in clothes shop right now.

"Ek kaam karo Aru, Nandini ke paas jao main yeh gadi mein rakh ke aata hun." Bobbing her nead she moved to Nandini.

She went slowly behind her and tapped her shoulder making her a bit scared. Seeing her Nandini sighed.

"Dara diya tumne." She gave her sheepish smile.

"Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Tumhare liye aur sabke liye kapde dekh rahi hun. Diwali ke liye. Baad mein last moment pe sar khaoge mera. Vaise Manik kahan hai?" She asked looking around.

"Woh samaan car mein rakhne gaye hai. Chaliye pehle hum aap hi kya lete hai." Saying this she held her hand and they both looked around. Soon Manik came and started shopping.

**********

"Kahan thi tum kal?" Nisha's dadi asked making her sigh.

"Rehaan ke ghar. Aradhya ki tabiyat theek nahi thi." She replied, thinking they won't questions her more she took step to go up tp her room but they weren't ready to leave her today.

"Uske maa baap nahi hai kya jo tujhe uski dekh bhaal karni pad gayi kal?"

"Dadi! Woh meri dost hai. Aap aise kaise bol sakte ho? Aur aisa nahi hai ki Rehaan vahan pe akela tha. Manik uncle aur Nandini aunty bhi thi kal." Nisha said irritated with their behaviour.

"Nisha! Badi hai woh tumnse theek se baat karo." Her father scolded her making her sigh and look at him.

"Seriously papa! Aapko meri baat galat lagti hai aur dadi ki nahi? Jo aaye ji mein woh voh bole jaa rahi hai. Kya galat kiya maine Aradhya ke yahan rehkar? She wasn't well aur uske sath main ruk gayi. Bas! Aap itni choti si baat ka batangad kyun bana rahe hai?" She bursted out in anger making her father glare at her and her dadi too.

"Dekha, shadi se pehle se hi uske ghar rehkar aa rahi hai. Log kya kahenge? Isse accha toh tum isko shadi jald se jald kara do." Dadi again poked her nose making her sigh.

"Aap log meri shadi ke peeche kyun pade ho? Buddhi nahi huyi hun main. I can handle myself. Aur rahi baat meri shadi ki toh main Rehaan se hi shadi karungi."

"Arey! Shadi karni hai tum dono ko toh kar lo abhi...woh aata kyun nahi tumahar hath mangne?" Her father asked where as her mother was going to interrupt but he glared at her.

"Because he needs time." She said stressing on each word.

"Time chahiye use? Kis liye? Tum 25 ke upar hone wali ho...aur woh bhi 30 mein aa jayega. Aur kitna time chahiye? Tumhari bua ki beti ki shadi ho gayi aur tumhe yahan shadi nahi karni hai. Waah!" Dadi said in a taunting way making her angry.

"Maine nahi kahan tha aapki natin ko shadi se pehle pregnant hone ke liye." She shouted in anger at her making her father angry and slap her.

The slap was literally hard that left finger prints on her cheek. Her eyes watered. This was the first time he raised his hand on her. Her mother gasped and held her in her arms.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap? Bacchi hai."

"Bacchi hai na toh bacchi hi bane rahe. Apni zubaan naa khole. Batmeez." He shouted making them flinch.

"Bacchi hun toh kyun mere peeche pade ho shadi karne ke liye? Main nahi Swadha (bua's daughter) jaisi. Just because ek ne galti kar li iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap sabko force karoge shadi ke liye." Saying this she went to her room and locked herself.

"Muh toh dekho iska. Main keh rahi hun Rakesh. Iski shadi kara de. Woh Rehaan pe mujhe bharosa nahi hai." Dadi said making him sigh and agree at her.

"Ji, agle hafte ladke wale aane wale hai. Ab toh rishta pakka karva ke rahunga."

"Ji, Nisha ko thoda aur vakt..." Her mother tried speaking for her daughter but he stopped her.

"Jyada mat bola tum. Tumhare vajah se sar pe nachti hai. Kahi society mein humari naak na kata de woh. Chup chap raho tum." Saying this he went to his room. Nisha's mother sighed and looked at her mother-in-law who sighed and glared at her for staring.

***********

After 5 days

"Mom! Mom!" Rehaan shouted coming home around 8 pm in the night. Nandini frowned listening him.

"Kya hua? Why are you shouting?" She asked keeping the plate aside.

"Guess what! I got my dream project." Nandini's eyes widened in surprise and felt happy listening him. She hugged him immediately.

"Wow! Congratulations Rehaan. So so proud of you. Acha toh kab jana hai tumhe?" She asked after thinking alot.

"Parso, subah ki flight hai. Ugh! Papa aaye ghar pe?" He asked looking around.

"Haan he is in the room. Go meet him." He bobbed his head and went to meet Manik. He also informed Manik about his dream project. They had a talk and decided to have the dinner soon.

Around 10 Rehaan came to his room and called Nisha. Here she was crying thinking about her family's behaviour from past 5 days.

It was video call and she couldn't ignore it. She went and washed her face and looked good. She came out and picked up the call.

"Hey! How are you?" She asked softly making him frown.

"I'm fine. What's wrong with you? Na phone and message. You were ignoring my calls from past few days. Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly seeing her eyes a bit dull.

"Haan. Was busy. Anyways, you look happy. And are you going somewhere?" She asked seeing his suitcase out.

"Yes! You know I got my dream project." She got happy listening him.

"Wow! Congratulations. So when are you leaving?"

"Parso! Anyways, I'll come to meet you before going."

"No Rehaan. I'll meet you tomorrow. I need to tell yoh something also." She said looking down making it obvious for to me get worried.

"Nisha, seriously tell me. Are you fine?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Haan. Don't take tension. Focus on your packing. I'll meet you tomorrow. Anyways it's late. Good night." Without waiting for his reply she cut the call which was not her habit.

"I hope you are fine Nisha." He mumbled and got back to packing. After 5 minutes his someone knocked at his door. He let that person enter, seeing Nandini he smiled at her.

"So, done packing?" She asked to which he gave her sheepish smile making her chuckle.

"I'll help. Dono baap bete ko packing nahi aati. By the way, tum diwali pe nahi rahoge. I'll miss you." She said moving towards him and hugging him.

"Ohh! Com'on mom. I'll call you. Abhi help me. Aapko bhi sona hoga. It's quite late now." Nandini bobbed her head and helped him in the packing.

How was it?

Few words for Manik & Aradhya.

Your thoughts on Nisha's family.

Yay! Rehaan got his dream project.💃

Will Nisha tell him about the situation at home?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

109K 5.8K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...
14.9K 633 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness
5.1K 319 15
well this is the continuation of the story by Devi. .....her wattpad id is@crystal_heart756......for knowing the story that I would be continuing I r...
120K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...