His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 79

3.5K 180 200
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Flashback:

It was a hot, summer day in Georgia.

Middle of June. The sun beats down on the children playing outside, the adults sitting on their porches soaking up the warmth and sipping on cold sodas or beers to keep themselves sane. The sound of scooters skidding against the sidewalks creating friction in everyone's ears, the occasional argument coming from down the block between two children having a disagreement within a game of freeze tag.

It was an average summer day in the neighborhood.

"Man it's hot." 15 year old Suga complained, rubbing the back of his hand across his forehead and collecting the sweat that had formed there.

"Right. Then I wore these big ass pants today. My balls are sweating." Jimin groaned, the fourteen year old adjusting his pants.

"Let's go to the corner store. I would say let's go in and play the Nintendo but we low on sodas." Namjoon shrugged.

"Okay. But you know you have to ask your mom first." Hoseok but in, the fourteen year old sitting perched up on the porch flickering a lighter in his hand.

"On it." Namjoon smirked, going up on the porch before entering the house.

Inside was way better. With the air coming from the central air conditioning along with the help of the fans plugged in, it was like a winter wonderland compared to outside.

An episode of That's so Raven plays on the tv in the living room, entertaining a ten year old who sat on the couch engrossed in the show.

"Mama, me and the guys wanted to go to the corner store right quick for some sodas and snacks." Namjoon chimes.

Mrs.Kim looked over her shoulder at her step son who had a hopeful look in his eyes. She scratched her head before stepping away from the stove.

"Okay baby. Bring your sister too. She needs snacks as well. I'll go grocery shopping once I take this food out to cook."

Namjoon smacked his lips. "But why? She's always getting on my nerves and she's embarrassing." Namjoon grumbled. He loved his little sister but she was talkative and like any other older brother, he was easily embarrassed by her presence.

"Boy hush. That is your sister and you will take her with you. Protect her and get y'all selves enough snacks to last until I come back from the grocery story. Your father should be getting off in another hour." Mrs.Kim said, reaching the boy a twenty dollar bill along with a five dollar bill.

"That should be enough to get all of y'all some snacks." She said.

"Thanks." Namjoon said before speed walking out of the house.

"Okay guys we need to hurry. She's making me take Trinity a-"

"Joonie?" A soft voice chimes from the front door.

"Dammit." Namjoon cursed under his breath. Everybody turned to look, not surprised to see Trinity standing there. Namjoon's little sister.

"What do you want, trin?" Namjoon asked sounding annoyed.

Trinity shrugged and stepped out on to the porch.

"Mama said that if y'all go to the store I have to go." She said.

"I'll bring you something back. Wouldn't you prefer to sit inside and relax until we come back?" Namjoon tried to bribe her.

"No." Trinity said blankly.

Namjoon sighed. "Fine." He kicked a rock before taking off down the sidewalk, complaining as the guys followed behind.

Trinity stepped down the porch. She walked behind them, humming to herself and twirling about in her pretty, yellow sun dress. Her curly hair was put up in pigtails and she wore yellow jellybean sandals. She was fairly short for a ten year old. And she still enjoyed a lot of things that she would've when she was younger. She was pure. Innocent and a sweetheart.

"She's always making me take her with us. It's annoying." Namjoon groaned.

"Bro that's little sis. You can be more nicer." Suga pointed out.

"Yeah man. I wish I had other siblings to haul everywhere." Jimin said.

Hoseok kept quiet, tucking his hands in his pockets as he stared straight ahead with narrowed eyes. Trinity was steps behind them but not too far. Still though, she should've been keeping up.

"I love her but she's aggravating. She's always bothering me and playing with my stuff. As if she doesn't already have enough Barbie dolls of her own."

"Woah, you play with Barbie's?" Hoseok interfered, snickering. "You pussy."

"Shut up Jay. Shouldn't you be at a job interview or something?" Namjoon shoots.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Nah. I skipped out on that bull. It's this cool guy named Dom that I know. He says he can hook me up for something way better than being a bust boy."

"Bro you need this job. Ms.Jung is gonna be mad if she finds out that you skipped out on it."

"She'll be alright." Hoseok said. And left it at that. He didn't like talking about his home life. He spent so much time around his friends to escape his home life.

He knew he probably should've went though. Especially since this was one of the few places that were willing to hire a 14 year old. But hoseok was hardheaded and never listened.

The guys got into their own little conversation.

Hoseok turned to see Trinity still twirling about. He sighed and stopped walking, staring her down as she caught up. She accidentally bumped into him and looked up afterwards.

"Sorry." She apologized.

Hoseok pursed his lips. "It's okay." He said, reaching out his hand.

"Just keep up with us. It's crazy people that could take you and we'll never see you again if they do." Hoseok said.

Trinity gasped and took his hand, holding it tightly as they walked together behind the guys.

"Really?" She asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Really."

Trinity frowned.

"You won't let them take me, hobi. You and my brother will protect me. Mama said so." Trinity said.

Hoseok laughed, swinging their arms back and forth.

"We'll try. But those guys are big and strong. We're just kids."

"You and joonie are tall. And Suga is mean and grumpy. Jimin is nice so if he's nice to them, the bad guys wont hurt me!" She exclaimed.

Hoseok shrugged. Well, whatever made sense to her. "I guess." He said.

It was quiet for awhile. They were now closer to the corner store.

"Do you like my dress?" Trinity asked, looking up at hoseok with a hopeful look.

Whenever hoseok said he liked something, that must've meant it was extremely good.

Trinity was only ten. But she knew what approval was. And she knew the importance of approval was weighed upon how you viewed that person in your life.

She seen hoseok as somebody extremely important in her life. If he liked what she wore or did, that meant it was amazing.

"Yeah. It's cute." Hoseok said.

"Really? I wore my sandals too. Look!" Trinity pointed to her feet.

Hoseok smiled. "I see. I like them." He said.

"I do too. But I only have two pairs. One pair yellow and the other pair purple. I want pink ones though." She pouted.

Hoseok blinked a few times, thinking carefully.

If he saved up just enough he could buy her a pair of those sandals. And if he didn't have enough he could always just steal them for her. It wouldn't be hard getting his hands on a pair. For her, he would go above and beyond to attain them.

"I'll get you a pink pair." He said.

"Really?" Trinity asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Your birthday is in August. If I save up just enough, I can get you those. And something else If you'd like." The fourteen year old implies as they stood in front of the store.

"Okay! I want Barbie's and a dream house. And stuffed animals and lots and lots of candy for me and Michelle." Trinity explained thoroughly.

Hoseok whistled.

"Woah. You're an expensive lady." He joked. Trinity giggled lightly.

"Thank you Hobi." Trinity clapped her hands, getting excited and almost running smack dab into the door.

Hoseok scolded her, opening the door for everybody and walking in behind her.

"Be careful." He said. "And you're welcome."

"Jay, we have four dollars each man." Namjoon said.

"I don't want anything other than a juice. Trinity can have the rest of my share." Hoseok shrugged.

"Bro that's not fair!" They complained. But hoseok stood tall on what he said.

"Oh well. Every man for themselves." Hoseok said. "She's such a little princess." Namjoon mumbled.

Trinity slowly turned towards the candy before her. Hoseok came beside her. "Pick anything. They're all two for a dollar." He said.

"Anything?" Trinity asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Anything." He said.

And from then on, it was then established that even if it was his last - trinity would get it. Because after all he was willing to give her anything. Everything. His all.

Flashback ends.

_______

Trinity was the first to wake up.

After turning over to face her lover, her nimble fingers move black strands of hair from over his eyes.

A small smile tugs at her lips as she admires him in his sleeping state. Feeling her heart settle in her chest as short flashbacks from last night fill in.

"Good morning." Hoseok says all of the sudden, his eyes still closed as he spoke groggily.

"Good morning my love." She says softly. Hoseok slowly opened his eyes. He turned, to face her. His eyes on hers. Searching for an opening into her soul. Which, it was easy to find.

"I had this...amazing dream. It was more like a flashback though." He said.

"Do you want to talk about it?"'trinity asked. Hoseok smiled and shook his head, pulling her close and kissing her forehead.

"Nah." He said, looking over towards the window. A nice and Sunny day. Day four of their trip.

"Let's go shopping. I want to spoil you." He says.

Trinity scoffed playfully. "Don't you think you've done enough of that already?" She asked.

"Mhm...but I could always do more." Hoseok points out.

Trinity giggled and nodded her head. He was right. "Okay...let's go shopping then."

_______

Trinity held on to Hoseok's hand as they looked around the second store they had come across. It was like a small Boutique with plenty of cute skirts and dresses. All decorated with beautiful flower prints and colors.

"Ohhh, I like this." Trinity says, picking at a flowing bright green skirt with a slit up the leg. With it came a cropped shoulder less top that would bring out her cleavage a bit but still be appropriate and nice.

"Go try it on." Hoseok gestures towards the dressing rooms, already picturing trinity in the beautiful outfit.

Later on she tried it on. Stepping out of the dressing room so that hoseok could get a glimpse.

Hoseok licked over lips. Nodding in approval. Just as expected. She looked like a goddess.

"Well?" Trinity awaited his approval.

"Do a little spin for me right quick, baby." He said.

Trinity did a small spin for him. Hoseok definitely approved.

"I love it." He says. "You look beautiful."

Trinity clapped her hands, a bright smile on her face as she bounced over to him and fell on his lap. Hoseok chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist. Oh well if they were in public.

"You make me feel so pretty." Trinity says, laying her cheek on his shoulder.

Hoseok kissed her hand, massaging the back of it afterwards with his thumb.

"That's because you are pretty. The most prettiest woman I've ever laid eyes on." He says truthfully.

Trinity blushed, hiding her face in his neck. He really did know how to make her lose her mind...

After that store, they went to a few others. The last store they visited wasn't a clothes store. But it was a store that sold books and journals and such.

Trinity picked out a few books along with a journal.

"I think I want to start journaling next year. It'll be nice to write entry's and get all my feelings out on paper." Trinity says to hoseok as they made it to the cash register.

"Do it then, mama." He said. Trinity nodded. She would. With the way things had been going, it was much needed.

After paying they then left. They visited one more store which was a store that sold jewelry. They purchased a few necklaces and bracelets which weren't at all expensive before calling it a day.

They picked up some food from a nearby restaurant and afterwards went back to the vila. The rest of their day was spent eating, listening to music, telling stories from their childhood and just relaxing.

After this they would only have three days left. And for those three days they would do nothing except spend time under each other.

Being in love felt amazing to the two of them. And they realized it even more so now, here in Hawaii.

-
A/n: just something short and sweet and cute 😭

Part 4 to the trip is complete.

Y'all finally got a lil flashback for hoseok and Trinity. I think it's adorable! If anybody be on that weird shx then BLOCK. That wasn't meant to connect to their relationship in terms of
Romance. It was there to show where his love for spoiling her and caring for her sprouted from.

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...
71.5K 1.7K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc